Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Discussion

• Start Topic

40 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I forget which girl is meeting who(m?).  One of the girls in her TH said that money is important to her, (duh).  If it so important she is meeting the wrong guy.

That would have been Hazel in the Philippines. Remember, we have never been shown anything about Melissa except for the restaurant scene which leads me to believe she's not around much for filming. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, LocalGovt said:

I found Angela constantly grabbing for Michael's private parts nauseating. How he made it through that night, I'll never know.  She doesn't belong there; doesn't belong in this situation. She needs to find a nice 50-something year old man in Georgia, to go out to eat and to tractor pulls with.

Yeah, but those guys are all on Thai, Filipino or Colombian Cupid looking for the love of their lives.

• Love 9

Poor Michael. Angela likely broke his dick off the first night. Calm down lady. 

This kid's face speaks for us all:

Untitled99999.jpeg.ebbab7314188687a21fcbd05bddd642e.jpeg

Tarik and Ricky are being lead by the little brain in their pants. They both mentioned how much money they are investing in the trip, and on their 'dream woman' Yet, both have young children. It makes the words, 'my kids are my world'  sound extremely hollow. Their kids should be their priority right now. They can run off and play with fantasy International barbie once the kids are grown and self-sufficient. 

Besides,  Melissa couldn't give two shits about Ricky. He is an walking ATM for her to help pay off dentist bills and fake boobies.   And Hazel is all about harvesting the American dollar. She wants to leave her life of poverty, and makes no bones about it. 

Jon "Babies are humans." isn't very bright, and is a nervous nelly. His Mom seems to know how to calm him. "Cuppa tea, Jon?"  Rachel in bed just waiting to get it on, and Jon, who knows nothing about babies, jumped up so fast to go check on Lucy. Oh and for goodness sakes, please use a condom. 

tumblr_ljzj93EJ5l1qbe7jeo1_500.gif

Someone needs to remove the enormous stick out of Jesse's ass. He is humourless, and a total buzzkill. He's got cold dead eyes. There is no warmth to him at all. I laughed when the older daughter said that Jesse's a millennial so she could relate to him. BURN! I highly doubt they want him as their step-fadder. 

Kareeknee's parents seems very sweet. They really believed Pole's song and dance that he's not an unhinged nutbar. If only they knew that he demanded that Kareeknee take a pregnancy test.  Not only is that an unhinged nutbar thing to do, but Pole is too stupid to understand that a woman can still have sex without getting pregnant. 

Edited by Barbara Please
  • Love 17

None of these women/men that the Americans travel across the world for are that great looking.  You can't find that HERE?  Must be the control of a green card factor that makes them spend all that money.

Wow, Rachel.  You would think she'd make SOME attempt to make herself look like her photos.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Kangatush said:

Tarik and Hazel:  Has she shared that she is super interested in leaving the Philippines, with an eye towards getting her son back, with him, or just the cameras?  If she's been transparent with him, like Alla was with Matt, then they have a shot at making it work.  If she's just trying to play the love angle, it's doomed.  P.S. If she thinks Tarik is chubby, she should meet Ricky.

Just to play devil's advocate, has Tarik shared that he's shamelessly exploiting a Third World woman's desperation in exchange for getting a Filipina "Angelina Jolie?"   Or that despite his cringeworthy "gentleman" charade, he expected to consummate his investment on the first night?

These losers who claim to "love" these girls after some texts and messages are embarrassing.   Hazel (and Melissa) seem to barely know these guys.

• Love 21
5 hours ago, configdotsys said:

He will be a possessive lunatic and continuously paranoid that she's flirting in the supermarket or whatever.

He doesnt work so he can be with her A:WAYS!

Plus Mommy will help him watch her while she makes stuffed animals out of MOm's hair

• Love 4

No way in hell did Melissa ever think Ricky would show up in her city.  No way.  She probably was in denial first, then when she realized he was at the bar, said, holy shit what do i do now, and she tried to stall, then eventually had to show up.  She feels nothing for him. God that was awkwardly awful.  He tried really hard, I give him credit, but really, to think he wants to marry her. That's utterly pathetic.

• Love 20
24 minutes ago, Lesia said:

No way in hell did Melissa ever think Ricky would show up in her city.  No way.  She probably was in denial first, then when she realized he was at the bar, said, holy shit what do i do now, and she tried to stall, then eventually had to show up.  She feels nothing for him. God that was awkwardly awful.  He tried really hard, I give him credit, but really, to think he wants to marry her. That's utterly pathetic.

And to think that he aced it with his charm!!!  I'm staggered!

• Love 12
29 minutes ago, Lesia said:

I think she was hoping he would give up after a couple of hours and leave. 

• Love 12
41 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

None of these women/men that the Americans travel across the world for are that great looking.  You can't find that HERE?  Must be the control of a green card factor that makes them spend all that money.

The guys/gal going abroad aren't easy on the eyes either.

There are several men in my hometown that have gone abroad and married  Filipino or Chinese women because they consider them more submissive than North American women. That was their words. They want someone willing to cook, clean, and sex them up every night with no nagging, or complaining. It's a total misconception they have of women in general. 

• Love 24
5 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Regarding her son, I do feel for her about that. Being forced away from your child just to be able to support yourself. No parent would want that, unfortunately parents have to do it every day. At least she knows he’s being cared for.

Hundreds of thousands of Philippine women leave their families and children for years to come and work as Nannys or household workers in Canada. They send most of their wages back.

Sometimes they get lucky and are able to bring their kids back. The ideal situation is that they have a good family to work for and maybe find a man to marry them. Sometimes that is the man they work for.

• Love 3

My husband's uncle married a Vietnamese woman. She is in her late 30s and is a very nice woman, but there is that charm of the the subservient wife that these men like. She did okay, he has to be in his late 60s but looks much younger and is in good shape. He is very nice and she has a good life and a nice family. She didn't have much in Vietnam but I believe she did office work. 

Its easy to wonder why a woman (or man) would do this but until you walk in their shoes, you just don't know. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Love 12

I could have done without the sight of groping, grasping Angela bouncing up and down, squealing about how she and Michael had sex two or three times (she didn't know? she couldn't recall?) while Michael searched for a rock under which to crawl. Seriously, she showed a serious lack of boundaries and concern for Michael's feelings while she was pawing him; the whole thing made me ill. "People are staring at me!" squeals Angela. Yeah, I can't imagine why anyone is looking at the braying, shrieking woman undressing a man in the street.

Man, Hazel sure was upfront about her goals, wasn't she? Even Anfisa gave some lip service to how she liked Jorge for some reason or another, but Hazel was laser-focused on meeting an American man and having a life in America. Give her points for honesty, maybe?

• Love 16

Ricky & Tarik are both horny idiots. Ricky who never thought of himself as a handsome man now seems to think he's a charmer. Melissa can probably stand her ground with him since she was completely unimpressed & is just getting some money for now. She probably doesn't need him so he'll be history at some point (probably before he even leaves Columbia). 

Hazel feels Tarik is her only chance, & she wants her son back so I do feel badly for her. Him demanding a 'smooch' was obnoxious.

Neither of these guys knows what being a 'gentleman' truly means.

I can't stand the Darcy-Jesse crap show.

Jon's mother seemed genuinely concerned about the whole situation, maybe in part due to him not handling stress well. Lucy is a sweet, calm baby; I can't imagine what he would be like if she was truly fussy. I also think Rachel was just too much coming in & demanding he feed her right away, burp her, etc. She should've just cared for her own child that evening & eased him into baby care starting the following day. She keeps saying Jon doesn't know much about babies, but leaving Lucy in another room & having a strange man 'comfort' her in the dark, is ignoring her baby's fundamental need to feel secure. I'm not liking her at all at this point.

As much as Angela is probably a nice enough person, she's also ridiculously inconsiderate & rude. He's already embarrassed by her & will no doubt have a difficult time coping for two weeks.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 14
16 minutes ago, the-grey-lady said:

Man, Hazel sure was upfront about her goals, wasn't she? Even Anfisa gave some lip service to how she liked Jorge for some reason or another, but Hazel was laser-focused on meeting an American man and having a life in America. Give her points for honesty, maybe?

I have no problem with Hazel's plans as long as she is honest with Tarek about that.  Whether he hears it or not is on him.  They may not be the greatest love story, but they could have a nice life together, if they can come to an agreement on it (kind of like Matt and Alla a few years ago).

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Barbara Please said:

The guys/gal going abroad aren't easy on the eyes either.

There are several men in my hometown that have gone abroad and married  Filipino or Chinese women because they consider them more submissive than North American women. That was their words. They want someone willing to cook, clean, and sex them up every night with no nagging, or complaining. It's a total misconception they have of women in general. 

I know someone in my small midwestern town who did just that. For the very same reasons. He admitted it, as well.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, blueorchid said:

I am probably the only one on here who likes Paul and Karine. I think they have the best shot of all these couples because they are similar ages and levels of attractiveness, and she seems calm and understanding of his neurosis. I do think he's stupid for not taking a portuguese class before coming over, and the fact that they don't speak the same language is super duper weird now that I think about it. The other couples can at least communicate without a translator. I take back what i said.

They're actually 21 and 34 I believe,  not 21 and 24, which is quite a gap, but they look and behave the same age. 

• Love 2
19 hours ago, magemaud said:

Angela, the industrial strength bra showing through the shredded back of your top is not a good look.  

At least at the beginning it was kind of close to where it should be.  By the end, it was hiked up almost to the back of her neck, and I shudder to think where that put the front.

6 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

Tarik especially - I did not realize he had only been speaking to her a couple weeks!

Ah, so I'm not the only one.  I was shocked when I heard that, and guess I just missed it before, in favor of his claim that he knew she'd be a great step-mother.  After a couple of weeks of texting.

5 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Tarik telling Hazel how beautiful she is over and over again was so creepy. 

It looked like even Hazel thought it was creepy.  And saying she had to smooch him?  Also creepy.

6 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Rachel has been taking care of Lucy for the last 8 months (and the 9 months of her pregnancy) all by herself and was probably thrilled that someone else was willing to get up and check on Lucy, regardless of his serial killer/ax murderer looks and his vacant stares into space.

He looks just like Charles Manson to me.  I'm sure a lot of it is the beard, but even if I ignore it, I still see some Manson.  Maybe because he's short.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, essexjan said:
4 hours ago, Kangatush said:

And now I have this song in my head, sung by someone with a remarkable resemblance to 'Meester Meester'.

I thought it was going to be the theme song for that show “Sister Sister,” the show with those twins Tawdry and Tamara  Mowgli (obviously I forget their names but you know who I’m talking about).

• Love 1
1 hour ago, booboopbedoo said:

Hundreds of thousands of Philippine women leave their families and children for years to come and work as Nannys or household workers in Canada. They send most of their wages back.

Sometimes they get lucky and are able to bring their kids back. The ideal situation is that they have a good family to work for and maybe find a man to marry them. Sometimes that is the man they work for.

Yup I am aware. If said man isn’t an abuser, a pedophile, an addict, goes to work and treats them nicely I can see why a woman would be motivated to marry him to improve her quality of life. 

1 hour ago, libgirl2 said:

My husband's uncle married a Vietnamese woman. She is in her late 30s and is a very nice woman, but there is that charm of the the subservient wife that these men like. She did okay, he has to be in his late 60s but looks much younger and is in good shape. He is very nice and she has a good life and a nice family. She didn't have much in Vietnam but I believe she did office work. 

Its easy to wonder why a woman (or man) would do this but until you walk in their shoes, you just don't know. 

Yes he wanted a younger woman to care for him and who would be grateful for the lifestyle upgrade he offered. If you’re a woman in that position you hope he’s like the guy you mentioned and not one of the horrible things I mentioned above. I worked immigration right out of law school and a few VAWA cases- women in these positions are prime targets for abuser. I’m not getting that vibe from Ricky or Tariq....Paul is a maybe. I don’t think Rachel or Angela would be abusive either. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 4

Read the comments first and am now settling in to watch episode.  Surprised to hear that you guys say Jon appears to be avoiding sex with Rachel later on in show because on the car ride to his Mum's, he just told her she is beautiful, and then says, "I want to be covered in you."  Alrighty then.  Perhaps he changed his mind. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Ok I have to say this because it's bugging me. Are all the names of the people in the other countries fictitious?

Melissa is not a Colombian name

Hazel is not Phillipino name

Michael is not Nigerian name

Karine- I don't know what the heck that is but I doubt it's Brazilian

Why can't these people use their real names? They're using their real faces aren't they?

• Love 5
1 minute ago, bichonblitz said:

Ok I have to say this because it's bugging me. Are all the names of the people in the other countries fictitious?

Melissa is not a Colombian name

Hazel is not Phillipino name

Michael is not Nigerian name

Karine- I don't know what the heck that is but I doubt it's Brazilian

Why can't these people use their real names? They're using their real faces aren't they?

Colonization and missionaries- lots of people from other countries have Anglo and/or Christian names, perhaps in addition to names with linguistic roots to their culture but not always. 

Filipano persons often have Spanish last names due to colonization. 

• Love 11
5 hours ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

This show is my weekly fuckery fix!  These people are ridiculous...where to even start?

• Darcy is by far the thirstiest woman I’ve ever seen.  Did she say her kids were 11 and 12? She’s either lying, or they attend the Kardashian-Jenner School of Fashion amd Cosmetology.  They look old as hell! And did anyone else notice the older daughter making googley eyes at Jesse?  Poor think couldn’t even help herself with the flirting.  Screw her mom for putting her in that situation.  I wouldn’t be comfortable doing so.
  • I wish someone would introduce Pole to straight leg, skinny leg, or just modern fit pants.  Where, for the love of all things holy, does he manage to find these blousony, relaxed fit, Z. Cavaricchi pants?  That dude is creepy AF, and he really needs to get over his ex.  You ain’t the first person to be cheated on.  In fact, I don’t blame the ex.  
  • Tarik is a LOSER. He’s that guy who doesn’t know when to lay off the compliments.  Stop acting brand new and sit your silly ass down somwehere.  She’s not the first pretty woman you’ve met, and she wasn’t all that.   While I have sympathy for Hazel’s situation, she comes across as cutthroat and calculating.  She thinks he’s chunky?  Oh man, wait till she gets to America!
  • Poor Angela is clueless shameless,and mannorless.  She seems like a nice person though, and probably is good for a few laughs.  I have no sympathy for Michael for being a user because despite being horny, I think she thinks this is real.  
  • Ricky and his dumb fanny pack are hopeless.  Dude, you could’ve met a Colombiana in Miami for far less money. Stop shooting for Beyonce and you might find someone.  
  • Rachel is delusional and Jon has anxiety issues.  Women like her get on my nerves though.  She’s taking the Chelsea Houska ( a la Teen Mom) route, and trying to rewrite history.  Pushing Lucy on Jon won’t make him her bio kid, nor will it eliminate the real dad.  That’s not how it works.  That’s not how any of this works.   

DYING over the first line, and the rest of the bolded. Ijustwantsomechips...you deserve a LOT of chips! LMAO

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Colonization and missionaries- lots of people from other countries have Anglo and/or Christian names, perhaps in addition to names with linguistic roots to their culture but not always. 

Filipano persons often have Spanish last names due to colonization. 

As we learned from Chantel/CeAir and Azan/Hassan, a number of the contestants, er, participants, use fake names. 

• Love 6

Tarik is a LOSER. He’s that guy who doesn’t know when to lay off the compliments.  Stop acting brand new and sit your silly ass down somwehere.

@snarkish--another crossover opportunity! Molly can fit Angela with a decent bra. Her girls and Darcey's girls can have a support group. And maybe Mama Patrick can smack some sense into Tariq's happity ass! 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

@snarkish--another crossover opportunity! Molly can fit Angela with a decent bra. Her girls and Darcey's girls can have a support group. And maybe Mama Patrick can smack some sense into Tariq's happity ass! 

I thought the same thing about hooking Angela up with Molly to wrangle the girls.  They are both in Georgia.  

• Love 11
8 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

The streets of America are not paved with gold.  I think that's the lesson some of these folks will learn if they ever arrive on these shores.     Still, Jon and Jesse probably want to remain in their own countries. 

A lot of immigrants that I know who worked very hard to get to this country tend to feel a bit jaded after a while and miss their home countries terribly, no matter how poor their situation had been. The usual things I hear are the loneliness, lack of socialization like the way people did back home, and endless strip malls and chain restaurants. 

• Love 11

Jon looks like an MMA fighter to me. Odd match she looks like the typical sweet wife that has an average life 3 kids white picket fence type. 

Karini has those fuck me eyes bad, I feel like she screams slut.

Darcy is that bar fly everyone has had and know how crazy she is so they all no better then to make a relationship with her. 

I think Melissa is a straight prostitute I don’t think she’s innocent at all! She’s very careful when she talks and answers her questions very vague..

angela just doesn’t know any better, zero filter, has no idea she’s making herself look dumb?

paul is so fuct up in more ways then one he will die alone blaming everyone he’s ever been with and keeping track of it all, he needs to get out of the past he has a manure pile stacked to the ceiling worth of baggage!

tarick is a pervert that likes kids, maybe not his own but he’s into little girls

ricky is just a complete halfwit he literally lacks the brains to see the truth right in front of him. 

Not sure if I left anyone out... lol

• Love 6

Jon and Rachel. Premier Inns are everywhere in the UK. Reasonably priced and have hot showers. I think he was getting anxious about doing the deed, hence checking the baby.

Hazel and Tariq. Who told you the plaid hat looked good? There is nowhere else to go with him or Ricky. They think they have paid for their soulmates just like emphysema ang. Hazel looks like she has experienced great trauma. I couldn’t imagine how hard it would be not to have your child. Yes she has dead eyes but I felt her pain. Next weeks episode at church looks fascinating.

Ricky. I bet he never seees her again!

Michael and Emyphysema Ang. I like him, I like her but it’s all kinds of wrong. She really does need to tone it way down.

• Love 9

Count me as someone who didn't think Melissa was real, or if she was, she didn't look anything like the photos. Still think she's scamming Ricky, though.

Speaking of Ricky, Melissa is the "love of his life", and he has no idea what she likes to do? She likes dancing and horseback riding and he doesn't. That never came up? I don't think couples have to have identical interests, but at least give it some thought. And how about saying "I don't normally feel confident dancing, but I would with you and I bet you could teach me some steps" or "I've never tried horseback riding, it sounds like fun." If you show up planning to propose to someone, you might want to know how compatible you are. Just sayin'.

Ricky seems like a nice guy. He really can't find anyone in the US? His female friend at the restaurant was very attractive. She doesn't have any friends she could introduce to him?

As an aside, I just started watching this train wreck last season. It seems that in all the couples with a noticeable age difference, the older one is always American. Has it ever been the opposite?

Edited by Gobi
Mistake
  • Love 12
8 hours ago, blueorchid said:

I'm on the fence about the British guy, Jon. I think he may have lost some braincells fighting in bars because he seems slow. Plus it's really dumb that he didn't save some money for a hotel. 

He has definitely a quite a few brain cells dead but he doesn't have any money left after he spent it all to buy Lucy all that baby gear. That definitely cost lot more than couple nights in hotel. Plus he pays for Lucy's daycare. It should be Rachel to splurge on hotel. At least for one night to get some sleep and make herself just a little bit more presentable if not for him then for his mom.

1 minute ago, ava111 said:

Edited by ava111
  • Love 5

I thought it was rough of Hazel to call Tarik chubby.  He isn't.  I get that people are smaller in the Philippines, but according to some quick online research, about 25% of the Filipino population is overweight or obese.  So she has surely seen bigger people in Manila.

I got uncomfortable when Tarik insisted on a kiss.  I hate to say this, but IF he is sending her money, he probably feels like she owes it to him.  Gross.

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, lucy711 said:

I thought it was rough of Hazel to call Tarik chubby.  He isn't.  I get that people are smaller in the Philippines, but according to some quick online research, about 25% of the Filipino population is overweight or obese.  So she has surely seen bigger people in Manila.

I got uncomfortable when Tarik insisted on a kiss.  I hate to say this, but IF he is sending her money, he probably feels like she owes it to him.  Gross.

Hazel may have been comparing him to his online photos. These people tend to look a lot better on computer. 

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Hazel may have been comparing him to his online photos. These people tend to look a lot better on computer. 

Also, Tariq was seen working out with his brother- he may waiver between very fit and the way he looks now depending on what’s going on in his life. He was probably sending her photos of him at his leanest. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Quof said:

As we learned from Chantel/CeAir and Azan/Hassan, a number of the contestants, er, participants, use fake names. 

Wait, Chantel isn't really Chantel?  Does that mean Family Chantel isn't really Family Chantel?   Oh, the humanity!

Stop acting brand new and sit your silly ass down somwehere.  She’s not the first pretty woman you’ve met, and she wasn’t all that.

I suspect he rehearsed his reactions and facial expressions in the mirror every night for a week before flying to Manila.

• Love 7
28 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Speaking of Ricky, Melissa is the "love of his life", and he has no idea what she likes to do?

Well, in Ricky's defense, the love of his life refuses to video chat with him or return his texts.

8 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

Hazel knows that the best way to keep Tarik interested is to withhold sex.  

I don't see her withholding sex very long.  She agreed to stay with him at the condo, she was pretty quick to agree to him sleeping in the bed with her with the "barrier," she agreed to kiss him.  She wants out of the Philippines, which means marrying him, which means having sex.  I don't see her saying no to Tarik on anything.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Tarik is a LOSER. He’s that guy who doesn’t know when to lay off the compliments.  Stop acting brand new and sit your silly ass down somwehere.

@snarkish--another crossover opportunity! Molly can fit Angela with a decent bra. Her girls and Darcey's girls can have a

I also thought Angela and Molly should meet. 

Darcy and Jesse is just one big glob of codependency. She’s so desperate and he’s such an insecure controlling ass playing grown up. 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Nancybeth said:

Does Paul think the only possible result of two people having sex is getting pregnant?  Like, he seems to think that if she's pregnant, it means she cheated and if not, well then it must not be true.  HELLO!  What about STDs?  What about yeah they had sex and used protection?   Is he stupid??

But he already did get her to take STD test, imagine if he asked for it again! He would be pushing it and I think he knew it so even if he wanted to be didn't ask. She would be definitely offended and could just leave him.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, snarkish said:

DYING over the first line, and the rest of the bolded. Ijustwantsomechips...you deserve a LOT of chips! LMAO

Thanks @snarkish. The “I just want some chips” scene is one of my favorites from that movie “The Golden Child”.  I’m considering giving up my profile pic of Azan and Nicole’s Kia in favor of Ricky’s fanny pack. 

1 hour ago, Kangatush said:

I thought the same thing about hooking Angela up with Molly to wrangle the girls.  They are both in Georgia.  

Funny how Angela can fly to Nigeria for some pipe, but can’t drive to the nearest Soma for a good bra. 

• Love 11
5 hours ago, Kangatush said:

and they both have two daughters and like younger men! 

Add Darcey to this group, too! 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 2
30 minutes ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

Thanks @snarkish. The “I just want some chips” scene is one of my favorites from that movie “The Golden Child”.  I’m considering giving up my profile pic of Azan and Nicole’s Kia in favor of Ricky’s fanny pack. 

Funny how Angela can fly to Nigeria for some pipe, but can’t drive to the nearest Soma for a good bra. 

She spent all her money getting to Nigeria.  She has nothing left for frivolous things like underwear.

• Love 8

@Toaster Strudel I laughed HARD at Five Alarm Pole. To me he will now be that forever.

1 hour ago, gavinmac said:

Well, in Ricky's defense, the love of his life refuses to video chat with him or return his texts.

I don't see her withholding sex very long.  She agreed to stay with him at the condo, she was pretty quick to agree to him sleeping in the bed with her with the "barrier," she agreed to kiss him.  She wants out of the Philippines, which means marrying him, which means having sex.  I don't see her saying no to Tarik on anything.

We will see if Phillipina Annie Boleyn holds out for the prize of marriage to an American...it worked well for Anne....oh wait.

• Love 15

I’m not one to say, “these people need to find someone their own age/race/ zip code,” I mean, who am I to judge, like I know it all.

What bugs me is the sense of entitlement some of these people have, Angela, Tarik and Ricky in particular.  The way they grouped and pawed over their “loves” upon meeting them just didn’t feel right, it was like they were treating Michael, Hazel and Melissa like they were things, not like they were people with feelings.

Hazel and Tarik were funny, each thinks the other is playing them.

I think Melissa wanted to just meet Ricky and that’s all folks, he’ll never see her again.

I have a friend who is very religious, she once said that the only thing we are assured of is God’s love and we’re not entitled to anything else, we might want it, but we’re not entitled to it.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 16