Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Discussion

• Start Topic

36 minutes ago, PityFree said:

Stuffed animals, adult onesies, and sex toys sound like a cam girl kit.  I think I know how she’s going to make money when she dumps Paul.

Bingo!!! You hit the nail on the head!   

28 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I can’t understand why Darcy puts up with Jesse. He’s such an asshole. Darcy is a pretty girl, she could probably get a nice guy here. And she knows this guy is not treating her right so why think it’s a good idea to have him around her daughters? 

Darcy should instead be dating one of the Growing up Gotti kids , or maybe even Jersey Shore types.. Even The Situation/Incarceration dude would make a better boyfriend.

Edited by BabyDaddy
  • Love 5

I forgot about a super cringeworthy moment last night. Paul’s mom mentioning that she found Paul’s “special toys”. Why was she looking through his stuff anyways? Why would she mention what she saw to him and on camera? I’d be mortified. As weird as he is, Paul is an adult.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, sasha206 said:

True.  But I'm still amazed how these rednecks have any money to spare at all on plane tickets.  And I thought she was a nurse's assistant in Hospice.  Not sure that would pay all that well.  Does her daughter live with her in that small house?  Didn't she mention having six grandkids? Are they all her daughter's kids?

Yeah, I wondered about her leaving poor mom to go off to Nigeria.  Clearly, she cannot see past meeting her prince charming.   For her sake, I hope her mom doesn't pass away while she's gone.

3 hours ago, spankydoll said:

That family doesn't live particularly well. Considering that there is an income from a nurse. an adult daughter (whatever she does), child support for the kids and Social Security for the ill Mother - that's not exactly peanuts. I would imagine that much of their income goes to cigarettes, booze, fast food and lottery tickets. 

I don't think she's a nurse, per se - I think she said she was a nurse's aide. I could be wrong. 

• Love 4
29 minutes ago, spankydoll said:

You are a bonafide genius. That's it! And so gross if she is playing out some pedo pre-teen role playing. She should watch Anfisa's experience with that. 

Actually, Karine would be a good match for Jorge. It's waaay cheaper to keep her and she seems like she'd be nicer to Jorge. Also, I bet she won't care about having a stepdaughter. The only thing is, Jorge will have to have his records shown to pop...

• Love 9
6 hours ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

Every time Rachel says "karaoke app" my soul leaves my body. What is she, 15? What a childish way to meet someone. Fittingly, I think the app they're referring to is musical.ly, which is popular with middle school kids. Yikes. Arrested development all over the place (literally in John's case). I wouldn't be surprised if she's seen Ricky's daughter on there. 

So he pays for the baby's daycare and considers himself the father because she FaceTimed him through labor? Seems legit. Lucy is the cutest baby I've ever seen.

And how sad that there are adults, all over the world, singing into their phones or computer screens, hoping against hope that someone, somewhere, will jump in to do a duet with them.  I mean, sing in the shower or around the kitchen.  Go out and meet real flesh and blood "I can touch you" people.  Go to a karaoke bar...sing in real time with them!  

• Love 10
8 hours ago, fountain said:

Jesse is an ass.  If someone says to you that you need to fix your issues to make him happy that is a no go. If you do have an issue a caring partner should want you to get healthy for yourself not for them. I also feel like Jesse’s idea of fixing yourself is looking like he wants you too and learning not to cross him.

I thought he said she needs to fix her issues if she wants to continue in a relationship with him.  If a man says "You need to change to be with me."  why would you, as a forty something woman, accept that?  Because he's hot and young, and likely can go all night in bed?  Or because you have such low self esteem, you think this is perfectly acceptable?  In the former case, it is 100% her own doing and fault.  In the latter, she needs to step away from any relationship and figure out why she allows herself to be a doormat for a man.

• Love 15

The app that Rachel was using sounds like Smule. My little brother was showing it to me. Celebrities post videos of themselves singing, too, and you can "duet" with them. I saw Luis Fonsi, Lucas Graham, Shawn Mendes, MAX, etc. You can either do audio only, or you can video yourself. You can sing solo, or you can duet with a random stranger by joining in or creating your own duet. It looked like mostly adults on this one. It's different than music.aly because you aren't lip synching.  It's one of the most popular apps in Google Play.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Unfortunately, nurse's assistants make very low wages. Too low to be buying engagement rings and flying to Nigeria. 

That's why she was shopping at the Pawn shop...and had to put it on layaway.  Her daughter said she spent everything she had on this trip.  Silly woman.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, sasha206 said:

Although I think Darcey probably hopes for romance to blossom again, I feel like she and Jesse are really doing this for the $$ and fame that TLC brings.  I believe HE thinks he comes off as being some deep guy by telling her that make-up isn't important and that beauty comes from within. He has his "Applied Pyschology" biz branding he's working on.

Totally.  He enjoys travel and pointing people at his personal coaching stuff and Internet Fame, and she enjoys buying stuff and pointing people at her fashion lines and Internet Fame.  I'm so uninterested in their coached fathering stuff, and hope those girls are firmly adults and getting paid for this too.

4 hours ago, trimthatfat said:

Between that, the daycare Jon covers, and hearing he tried to rush to the birth...something isn’t right with this couple. I am having a hard time buying that her traveling to London is her first time meeting this guy. I am very skeptical.

Did we get any indication that Rachel has a job?  If not, or if it's very part time, etc., and depending on where they are, and what kind of daycare situation it is, it's not necessarily the mortgage payment kind of daycare bill that sometimes happens for full-time working parents in high cost of living areas.  Do not think it's his kid.  Do not think it will ever be his kid.  

Oh!  And I know in my deepest heart of hearts that you all are right about Richie and his catfish fake girlfirend, but since EVERYONE ELSE is on that side of the seesaw, I am going to sit up in the air on the other side: his girlfriend exists, she is a nurse, she's nice, and she's going to go home with him and everything is going to be awesome.  Since the end of their story is so calm and drama free, they had to mock this up to look like a catfish episode.  You heard it here first: NOT a catfish.  (P.S. No I will not engage in a small wager.)

Edited by sconstant
  • Love 7

My, my, my. This season looks to be AMAZING. And, guys, there are still two more couples to meet!!!!!!

Most of my comments have already been made, but here are some thoughts:

Angela: I was rooting for her - even though she is an idiot - at first, but then she became more and more terrible. The MAGA previews clinched it. "Nigeria is supposed to be known as the most scamming capital of the world ... at least, that's the rumor. But I just felt the love, so much love for him" And going along with his claims that he cannot keep photos of her on his phone? Her retort to Scottie: "You're not a foreign law!" No, but she has common sense.

Rachel: Lucy really is an adorable baby. That is the only positive thing I have to say. I'm glad they blurred John's bum. Look away, Lucy! Look away!

Ricky: Oh dear. Amber, you might want to go and buy some tissues while your dad is away, because he will be crying when he comes back from being catfished.

Darcy: Her cape! I always wear mine when serving pizza at the kitchen table. "We make up and break up every day." That is beyond a "dysfunctional" relationship. RUN!

Paul: He called the poop emoji pillow a "typhod" pillow and that was one of my favorite lines of the episode. Also, who would have thought that his mom would become the unlikely voice of reason? If you're saying to the camera, "No telling what she's being doing behind my back," then maybe your girlfriend isn't really your girlfriend.

Cannot wait until next week!

• Love 12
8 minutes ago, sconstant said:

Oh!  And I know in my deepest heart of hearts that you all are right about Richie and his catfish fake girlfirend, but since EVERYONE ELSE is on that side of the seesaw, I am going to sit up in the air on the other side: his girlfriend exists, she is a nurse, she's nice, and she's going to go home with him and everything is going to be awesome.  Since the end of their story is so calm and drama free, they had to mock this up to look like a catfish episode.  You heard it here first: NOT a catfish.  (P.S. No I will not engage in a small wager.)

YES, and Jessie REALLY appreciates Darcy, Angela is going to be royalty in the state of Nigeria, Rachel is going to discover the arrests were all a big misunderstanding (after which they hugged it out like real men) and Kreenie loves Pole (who loves his mother like any normal boy)!  The other couples we haven't met are probably really sane, nice, non-scamming people.  (I know it's on the other show - but Azan loves Nicole with all his heart and can't wait to marry her!)  Anyone want some of MY meds?  

• Love 12
1 hour ago, LocalGovt said:

And how sad that there are adults, all over the world, singing into their phones or computer screens, hoping against hope that someone, somewhere, will jump in to do a duet with them.  I mean, sing in the shower or around the kitchen.  Go out and meet real flesh and blood "I can touch you" people.  Go to a karaoke bar...sing in real time with them!  

And how odd when shevsaid after her divorce that this was her hobby. I suppose it is not an inaccurate  statement but I don't consider playing on a karaoke app a hobby. Or 'getting a life' post-divorce. Perhaps  my age is showing!

4 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

90 Day Fiancé: Everybody’s Gettin’ Frauded

Or

90 Day Fiancé: Casting People a Little Bit More Stupider

“After my marriage, I didn’t trust anyone for 30 years, until this young Nigerian hit me up on Facebook.” Uhhhhh.

“Here’s a piece of umbilical cord from another man’s child.” Yuck.

“I was surprised that women on the mail order bride site actually said hola to me, but the hottest one ‘video chatted’ me by sending me a gif, so I’m ready to propose.” Ay, caramba!

“Jesse and I make up and break up every day and we like nothing about each other’s personalities and life choices, but he’s coming to America because the one thing we have in common is that we’re both fame whores.” Yippee!

“I’m 34, and I live with my best friend, Mom. I managed to survive the Amazon without a fish swimming up my urethra, and I didn’t get murdered by a machete-wielding thief when I ran away into the jungle because I’m a criminal. We don’t speak the same language, so maybe Karine didn’t actually ask for unicorn shoes. Hell if I know. But I hope my lengthy and neatly photocopied criminal record will win over her police officer father and these here stuffed animals will swoop her away from the better catches who could also give her a green card.” D’oh!

Oh, damn! The app recording just went into some pregnancy show in the second half of this recording and part 2 in a separate recording won’t open, so that’s all for now, I guess. They done frauded me!

Come sit with me and have some wine.

• Love 9
22 hours ago, Godfrey said:

Cougar Darcy is a trainwreck. A desperate trainwreck.

I can't believe she's still chasing Jesse!  SHE'S the new Danyell.  I see her stalking him, and he better not have any bunnies.  She had major work done, too.

5 hours ago, Dobian said:

It looks like she's already playing around on him.  She's just another online scammer.  She milks Paul for gifts while she looks for a better prospect to marry.  And on a side note, I cringe every time he says Kareen-y, the way he enunciates it is creepy.

Is she pregnant?

• Love 3

Darcie is with Dickhead for sex, if they aren’t still doing this for TLC money. I bet she does all kinds of nasty shit this kid won’t get from younger women and her sexual chemistry with him is probably off the charts. That’s plenty to keep an unhealthy long distance relationship. They don’t have to be together all the time so who cares if they don’t get along. She only has to put up with his attitude once a year and they rock each other’s worlds on those occasions and then say goodbye and do sex things on FaceTime. They probably love the fights for the makeup sex. 

Lets also not forget Darcy is the adult in this relationship. I didn’t know the dude was 24, holy shit that’s young for her.

Of course he’s super excited to be in NYC. I would have been equally excited to show him the sights, but she just sat there with that sour look on her face. He wasn’t giving HER enough attention. He’s a literal child. Yes, I was married with children when I was 24, owned a house and all that. But I’m under no delusions about the development of my frontal lobe. Science, Darcy. Read a book about the age of your young lover. Don’t hold him to 42 year old woman standards. It’s her responsibility to get her own head out of her own ass and realize this won’t work long term.

i don’t excuse his behavior but I honestly think Darcy likes it so I don’t feel sorry for her. 

• Love 19

Darcy, like Nicole and Molly before her, is really only about 15. 

Ricky. Ricky Ricky Ricky. Scratch Ricky, and you've got Jorge, or creepy Mark ("specimen"), or any of the other jackasses who looked for a foreign woman because American women are too independent, too feminist, too opinionated, and didn't "value family". That teddy bear exterior hides a creeper who invited himself to Colombia the better to stalk his dream girl.

Angela, my god. I'd feel sorry for her if she wasn't so willfully deaf and blind to all the alarm bells and red flags. Jesus. 

@JenE4, your post was genius and you have killed me. I am slain. 

• Love 6

Does Paul have a job?  If so, how can he take off all this time to go to Brazil?  If not, how does he afford the stuffed animals?!

If my family knew I was taking my baby to meet a man I never met before with a criminal record for assault, they'd be trying to lock me in my house to keep me from going to the airport.  Questionable motherhood choice by Rachel.

I feel sad for Angela.  She just isn't too bright, but she seems like a decent person.  At the very least, I give her credit for taking care of her mother and having a job where she probably works hard.  That's more than we an say for some people on this show.

• Love 11

I would have given Jesse a pass on the NYC excitement but no way in hell would I continue to let him talk to me like that, one throat punch and cab fare back to the airport, I'm pretty sure that would change his attitude.

Lucy looks like she is trying to say "Bitch please" with her eyes.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, lucy711 said:

Does Paul have a job?  If so, how can he take off all this time to go to Brazil?  If not, how does he afford the stuffed animals?!

He said that he works in IT.  Contract/temp jobs in IT are easily found . . . and discarded.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I saw her in a baby seat on the plane, and actually remarked (to myself--Mr. Outlier has drawn the line) that she's paying for two seats.

Actually on the commercials she’s shown sitting in an aisle seat with Lucy in her lap and it looks like a child in the middle seat. It’s gonna be a long flight! I held my infant daughter in my lap for a two hour flight and it was torture.  

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Ricky. Ricky Ricky Ricky. Scratch Ricky, and you've got Jorge, or creepy Mark ("specimen"), or any of the other jackasses who looked for a foreign woman because American women are too independent, too feminist, too opinionated, and didn't "value family". That teddy bear exterior hides a creeper who invited himself to Colombia the better to stalk his dream girl.

... or because they can't get anyone hot enough to stroke their egos in their own country.

• Love 7

Even if this Rachel characters mom is totally against what she's doing, why turn away an innocent baby in need of being looked after? Unless of course, the mom did want to look after her baby and it was Rachel who refused the offer.

Half of any population is of average and below intelligence. George Carlin makes the point, "Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are stupider than that."

Though, while some may spend their entire life on the left side of the bell curve, everyone, no matter how brainy, vacations there often, lol

Georgia lady may be what she appears to be because of geographic location and circumstances of birth and life choices, but that doesn't mean she doesn't have a good heart. She takes care of her mom, has family and is of good cheer. However, the maga paraphernalia....why am I not surprised, lol

Edited by 100Proof
  • Love 10
28 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Angela, my god. I'd feel sorry for her if she wasn't so willfully deaf and blind to all the alarm bells and red flags. Jesus. 

But to me, Angela is doing the same thing as Ricky.  Looking abroad for a hot person because they can't find a "hottie" in their own country.  Ricky's doing that, so is Angela and Darcy, so was Molly/Nicole/Danielle. 

I find it funny when an American man says they want a woman from another country because women in the US are "too feminist, too opinionated, or independent" and they "fall head over heels" in love with some photoshopped, Instagram model wannabe.

• Love 13
5 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Jesse is a verbal abuser. If they spent any real time together it would turn in to physical abuse. He has gaslighting down to an art.  Yes, Darcy, it's all you. YOU are the crazy one, YOU need to change, YOU need to fix yourself, YOU need to look right, dress right, talk right, kiss my ass right, etc etc.  My bigger problem is with her. She keeps coming back for more. What is making her think and hope things will change? This woman has some serious issues and if she says Jesse is the love of her life one more time I'm going to throw something at my TeeVee. 

This, so much this. We are watching an abusive relationship. Darcey is so caught up in it that she doesn’t even see what is happening. Honestly it is pretty disgusting that TLC is highlighting this. I just keep watching and hoping that someone can get through to Darcey that she is being abused. She is a pretty girl and deserves better. 

• Love 6
On 8/5/2018 at 8:37 PM, AussieBabe said:

Rachel...wow, she comes with a tonne of baggage. She reminds me of someone. I don't know who, but it will hit me later. 

SAME.  I'm rewatching right now just to figure it out.  (I need as much of a life as some of these people do, I'm well aware.)

I'm getting young Kelly Clarkson vibes.  OR (oh god i'm old) Rachel Campos from Real World San Francisco? Like a Brokedown, Discount Rachel Campos. I'm going to obsess over this because I can't let things go, so I'll check in periodically with my thoughts on this.  Unless someone else gets it first.  

I'm already making a list of questions Shaun Robinson won't ask at the Tell All.

• Love 8
8 hours ago, LocalGovt said:

What is with these men (and women)??? They want the moon -- not your average Joe-type person....but THE MOON!  Bless their little hearts.

Social media has become to dating a little bit like what pornography has done to sex. Everyone wants an Instagram model (of any gender) because that's the ideal we're saturated with now. Plus it's all about bragging rights on your own social media. No matter how dumpy you yourself are, no one wants to flaunt someone with acne or love handles or bad teeth because you want to subconsciously show off to your friends that you bagged hot arm candy. So even if you walk around with greasy hair or a beer gut or tarter teeth, you're going to reject average people in your league because everyone's ego drives them to believe they deserve better.

Edited by SnarkEnthusiast
  • Love 9
11 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

At this point he's just doing the show because he wants to promote his life coach and coffee business. 

He has a life coach business?!  From what I've seen (last night was the first time I saw this couple), this show is going to ruin his business, not promote it.  Who would watch him on this show and think, "That's what I need to get my life together?" I suppose he could be a life coach to people who dream of being on 90 Day Fiancee.

Ricky:

No parent should be asking their non-adult child for dating advice.  But since you've already done so, LISTEN to her!  She's got better ideas than you do!

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Rt66vintage said:

She had a TV remote placed just so across her crotch in one picture.

Oh my, do you think she can change the channels using her hoo-hah? That's even more impressive than shooting ping pong balls! 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Rt66vintage said:

@Lily247 I too wonder if Ricky's girl is transgender. She had a TV remote placed just so across her crotch in one picture. 

In another topic, I don't appreciate Angie making a spectacle of my man, Trump. But we'll see. She is from Georgia. 

Is this a parody account? That you are wondering about the gender status of a child and giving a shout out to Trump? Jeez

I am amazed at how many of the Americans have never left the county. And have never left the county AT ALL and are rushing out of the country to get laid oops I mean find true love. Particularly Rachel. I can see some of the folks having some trepidation about sailing down the Amazon but London? I've gone there for the weekend. She speaks the language, the money is very easy to figure out and the people are so polite and obliging. Oh, and they do sell baby products. These tubes are ripe for the picking by these carnies. 

• Love 8
10 hours ago, PinkFlamingo said:

It was in the commercial, so fair game I think. Since she stopped having babies she is looking for another way to keep the money train going with the younger ones. There must be a limit to the number of wedding specials for the daughters and sons people can watch.  

We passed that limit a long time ago...

• Love 2
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

Actually on the commercials she’s shown sitting in an aisle seat with Lucy in her lap and it looks like a child in the middle seat. It’s gonna be a long flight! I held my infant daughter in my lap for a two hour flight and it was torture.  

But they also showed her sitting without Lucy in her lap - Lucy was in her car seat in the seat next to her on the plane.   Lucky for her, Rachel did not fly all the way to London with her baby in her lap. 

• Love 3
On 8/5/2018 at 6:59 PM, Bunnyette said:

already putting her down and has only been in the country for a few hours.

I was engaged to a guy like Jesse once.  Fifteen years later, I am still in therapy dealing with shit he pulled with me.  It is a horrendous way to live.  Someone like Jesse can make you feel like absolutely nothing, and I get the feeling Darcy wasn't too strong in the self-esteem department to begin with.

2 hours ago, magemaud said:

I held my infant daughter in my lap for a two hour flight and it was torture.

Not to mention incredibly dangerous, both for your child and for others on board.  Extreme turbulence does happen, not to mention what would happen in an accident situation.  Babies can become airborne and effectively be akin to hurling a missile around the cabin.  In an accident, you would not be permitted to hold your baby.  You would be directed to put your baby on the floor of the cabin, by your feet, as you brace.   

Former flight attendant here...spring for the extra ticket.

Edited by bethster2000
  • Love 13
12 minutes ago, Rt66vintage said:

@spankydoll Ricky's GF is who I was talking about, not his child. Sorry, that did sound rather creepy.

Gotcha.  I can't wait to see how these stories play out. Particularly Darcey. If she and Jesse are creating fake drama the truth will surface just like it did with Pao & Roos  

22 hours ago, zillabreeze said:

I learn so much from these 90 Day shows! I never realized Ohio was "halfway around the world" from Colombia

I cannot take the stupidity of some of these people. Seriously, how do they function in life?  And by the way, I believe Colombia is in the same time zone as Ohio during part of the year, they don’t have daylight savings time.  Isn’t that a clue?

• Love 2
53 minutes ago, PityFree said:
3 hours ago, magemaud said:

But they also showed her sitting without Lucy in her lap - Lucy was in her car seat in the seat next to her on the plane.   Lucky for her, Rachel did not fly all the way to London with her baby in her lap. 

Since there are no nonstop flights from Albuquerque to London, I hope for everyone's sake that Lucy was only a lap baby on the shorter domestic leg of the trip and in the car seat to cross Over the Pond. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, 100Proof said:

Even if this Rachel characters mom is totally against what she's doing, why turn away an innocent baby in need of being looked after? Unless of course, the mom did want to look after her baby and it was Rachel who refused the offer.

I think her Mom probably feels that caring for baby Lucy while Rachel goes to the UK is enabling or supporting bad behavior, so she’s not going to participate. 

Also not all grandparents want to or are able to care for infants under the best of circumstances. 

• Love 12
33 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I think her Mom probably feels that caring for baby Lucy while Rachel goes to the UK is enabling or supporting bad behavior, so she’s not going to participate. 

Also not all grandparents want to or are able to care for infants under the best of circumstances. 

Okay. Do we know anything about her mom? Retired? Widow? Living on a retirement income? Working full time.? I didn't catch how old Rachel is but her mom is probably still young enough to either be working still..... so of course she can't take care of a baby.... or just old enough to be retired (late 50's - 60-ish).  If the latter, why make the baby a pawn concerning Rachel's behavior? This is what I don't get. Unless mom is one of them loveless lizard type parent

Anyway its neither here nor there... just a dumb tv car wreck of a show one can't look away from, lol

Edited by 100Proof

I wonder if when Rachel was FaceTiming with Jon while giving birth she also used a filter.

And hey never mind that the doctors and nurses are in scrubs, let’s have our dirty smartphone at the delivery.

Also that very large beard of Jon’s can hide a whole lot of homely.

Angela is a nurse’s assistant who smokes.

Even better, a hospice nurse’s assistant who smokes.

Other than being younger, the Nigerian dreamboat Michael is not exactly handsome.  He reminds me of Idi Amin with that broad nose.

Didn’t they suggest last season that Paul was so successful with the IT career that he owned that house himself?  They showed him vacuuming and cutting the lawn.  I thought they suggested that mom dropped by from time to time.  Now we find out the 34-year-old guy still lives with his parents.  Papa apparently has the common sense not to participate.

Darcy knows it’s a museum but not sure what kind.  Maybe she was lost once and asked the guard for directions.

The guy in Columbus is a type we’ve seen before like the McDonald’s manager from Florida. A shlubby guy who is not malicious but is delusional in thinking that a hottie would want him.

Edited by Spike
  • Love 6
50 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Since there are no nonstop flights from Albuquerque to London, I hope for everyone's sake that Lucy was only a lap baby on the shorter domestic leg of the trip and in the car seat to cross Over the Pond. 

Oh! I didn’t think of that!  I forgot about there being more than one leg of the trip.

Albuquerque to JFK or Dulles is still a long flight. 

Lucy is gorgeous and seems smart and agreeable, too. And her trusting face when Mom was nestling her into the car seat and later when she was taking a bottle on the plane...oh, Rachel, don’t let anyone hurt that baby!

I find it so mysterious that anyone could think “he’s the love of my life” when you clearly, mutually, don’t like each other. He isn’t even the LIKE of your life!

Angela is quite a find. A casting director’s dream. Well done, TLC. Ricky, though...if I wanted to watch a show about catfish, there’s already a show called Catfish.

• Love 6