Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Discussion

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Lizzing said:

I never thought I'd see the day when Nicole comes across as worldly and cosmopolitan, but next to Angela and her crew of idiots, Nicole is a damn genius. 

I think Angela's daughter and friends seem wise to the situation.  Even the anonymous pawn shop clerk gave looked skeptical.  It's all on Angela.  

1 hour ago, CafeAuLait said:

Does Sparky's momma have any other kids?  If so, I wonder if they are as crazy as his ass?

that would be interesting to know.

47 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

You know, were I ever to seek romantic companionship again (???), I think I'd draw the line at piranhas. J/S. 

I'd get a dog.

• Love 6
12 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I didn't think that UK passport holders required a visa to visit the US. Unless he has conditions on travel or holds a different passport.

I think it might be the ESTA process, whereby europeans still need to register online.

• Love 2

The older women is for sure in a long con.  I mean who meets someone from a message Hello on Facebook? Plus all the compliments, regular people talk about real thinks not you look pretty stuff all the time.

The women with the baby, that is different as he is sending her money, when has that happened before. At least the baby is too young to understand the daddy stuff.  There was a major filter on the duet stuff, if she uses that all the time he may be surprised what she really looks like.

Jesse is an ass.  If someone says to you that you need to fix your issues to make him happy that is a no go. If you do have an issue a caring partner should want you to get healthy for yourself not for them. I also feel like Jesse’s idea of fixing yourself is looking like he wants you too and learning not to cross him.

Edited by fountain
  • Love 14
13 hours ago, SuzyLee said:

Ricky has two children (one a baby) and sends this woman money each week.  I just want to be sure everyone caught that.  I would chip in $50 to have the chance to kick his dumb ass.  

If the woman in the photos is really this woman he is speaking with (I doubt she is though) there is so much expensive fake shit in/on her with the boobs and the eyelashes, etc. that she cannot be that hurting for money.  Ricky just wants to be  the “man” which is why he is such an easy con. I feel bad for his kids but men who act like their wife/girlfriend need to be some type of trophy deserve what they get.  I mean clearly this is all fishy but still he is bragging about her.

Edited by fountain
  • Love 9

I don't know how some of the stories on this season can possibly last, they are so flimsy.  Ricky, for instance.  It's obvious she's not real and won't show.  And thank goodness a camera crew will follow Angela in the State of  Nigeria (!) as she could be in real danger.  Same thing with the mother going to England. Hope the cameras keep tabs on her - he looks like a caveman.  

Considering they all seem social media savvy - why don't they do any research? I would imagine Production does and already know what Melissa really looks like.

Are people really willing to appear this stupid on TV? The money must be real good.  

• Love 8
12 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

Darcey looks much, much younger and prettier with lighter hair. She said somewhere (social media?) that she had fillers removed from her face. Looks tremendously better. WTF at Jesse's attitude in the car. He's a jerk. Darcey is desperate for love but she's not a bad person and deserves better.

I agree, there is a sweet vulnerability about Darcey under all that apparent desperation. Also, she looks beautiful this season, which probably annoys Jesse as he thinks he needs to be the prettier one in the relationship. Darcey needs someone who will appreciate her, and we all know that will never be Jesse. I want to fix her up with Ricky.

• Love 19
4 minutes ago, ThinkerBell said:

I agree, there is a sweet vulnerability about Darcey under all that apparent desperation. Also, she looks beautiful this season, which probably annoys Jesse as he thinks he needs to be the prettier one in the relationship. Darcey needs someone who will appreciate her, and we all know that will never be Jesse. I want to fix her up with Ricky.

I have to say, she looked really pretty. the lighter hair and lighter make up are a compliment to her. 

• Love 8
22 minutes ago, fountain said:

If the women in the photos is really this women he is speaking with (I doubt she is though) there is so much expensive fake shit in/on her with the boobs and the eyelashes, etc. that she cannot be that hurting for money.  Ricky just wants to be  the “man” which is why he is such an easy con. I feel bad for his kids but men who act like their wife/girlfriend need to be some type of trophy deserve what they get.  I mean clearly this is all fishy but still he is bragging about her.

And yet nobody looks further down the road in their relationship and think how the everyday life will be, what their expectations will be...money issues and living conditions are glossed over, even criminal charges are given short shrift. Their fantasy of being the hero or the maiden in distress to be rescued from the life they are living is irresponsible. The legality of going thru the Visa process, not being able to travel back home every month, not being able to drive or work...nothing.  It seems like the most expensive way to get laid.

• Love 11
10 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Darcey allows Jesse to treat her that way. Except for visiting America, I have no idea what his game is right now. He too needs to deal with his own issues and 'fix' himself. I would haul him off to Times Square and leave him there - hopefully his visit to the US is short and he can find a cheap place to stay, see the sights, and go home.

Jesse has been to NY in the past. He was at last year’s Tell All. He does not need Darcey to come to the US. He has shown who he is, repeatedly, to Darcey. She just refuses to see it.  

• Love 20
48 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

I think Darcy is the lush mommy that Jesse can now control and dominate because he can't control and dominate whoever the real lush parent is out there. And no, he doesn't like her.

I think he was annoyed with her in the car because he'd forgotten about how much her physical presence irritated him. 

At this point he's just doing the show because he wants to promote his life coach and coffee business. 

She's probably hoping for a proposal.

They are like Pao and Russ except he's Pao.

I didn’t realize Jesse was a life coach.  That is hilarious as Darcy could really use a life coach but I doubt clients would pay for sage advice like “work on yourself and then come back to me”. If Jesse were actually skilled he could show off his work to the world with Darcy.

• Love 9

Every time Rachel says "karaoke app" my soul leaves my body. What is she, 15? What a childish way to meet someone. Fittingly, I think the app they're referring to is musical.ly, which is popular with middle school kids. Yikes. Arrested development all over the place (literally in John's case). I wouldn't be surprised if she's seen Ricky's daughter on there. 

So he pays for the baby's daycare and considers himself the father because she FaceTimed him through labor? Seems legit. Lucy is the cutest baby I've ever seen.

• Love 15
16 minutes ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

Every time Rachel says "karaoke app" my soul leaves my body. What is she, 15? What a childish way to meet someone. Fittingly, I think the app they're referring to is musical.ly, which is popular with middle school kids. Yikes. Arrested development all over the place (literally in John's case). I wouldn't be surprised if she's seen Ricky's daughter on there. 

So he pays for the baby's daycare and considers himself the father because she FaceTimed him through labor? Seems legit. Lucy is the cutest baby I've ever seen.

I missed that detail about Rachel meeting John on a karoeke app...oh dear. What made me sad (and angry) was her saying meeting John was the most important (or exciting)? moment in her life...while the camera focuses on her baby. I don’t have kids but I instinctively thought “idiot, shouldn’t the birth of your daughter be the best moment of your life? SMH. John looks nuts and not so intelligent. He’s ‘had’ over 100 women?  He probably has a few kids himself. He has a record for “fighting”?  Naw, it’s worse than that. 

• Love 12
34 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Damn near fell off my couch when she said he'd been to jail for "fighting". Honey. No one does time for fighting. The word you are looking for is "assault". I'm curious to know  how badly he's injured people. He's a big dude and he's projecting this "gentle giant" persona. The two of them are weird as fuck.

He gives me the creeps.  How could she bring her baby to meet him knowing he has a history of violence?  She seems really stupid, I'm guessing Lucy's father is the other guy she was so in love with until he dumped her. 

• Love 8
25 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

She seems really stupid, I'm guessing Lucy's father is the other guy she was so in love with until he dumped her. 

Or was it her 7 year old's Baby Daddy who she was actually married to? 

• Love 2

Did anyone notice that Darcy seemed to be immediately annoyed by Jesse's presence? As soon as she got in the car she looked sad and resigned, like she wasn't happy to see him. Of course he started in on her right away too. Being that miserable that quickly after being apart for months just screams happy couple in the making! I don't know why she is with him, if it's just his looks and age, that won't last. I have a feeling he will age badly, then what? He is so controlling it is off the charts and he thinks he should control others too, that is probably why the life coach thing came about. Because he is perfect and has it all figured out and everyone else should change and get back to him. Is there a word that is way beyond all normal levels of arrogance? 

• Love 9
14 hours ago, Granny58 said:

Off topic....but there's a market for Duggar albums?

It was in the commercial, so fair game I think. Since she stopped having babies she is looking for another way to keep the money train going with the younger ones. There must be a limit to the number of wedding specials for the daughters and sons people can watch.  

• Love 5

Jesse is not good looking at all! He's tall, blond, and has a nice body, but his face! Between his pinched features and snotty expression, not to mention the Hitler Youth hair, he's a non starter for me. He also looks like he smells bad.

• Love 13
15 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

Same thing with the mother going to England. Hope the cameras keep tabs on her - he looks like a caveman.  

Yes! And in those pictures of him wearing a suit, all I could think of was the Geico Caveman Lawyer. Maybe he's just not MY type, but I don't get all Rachel's "he's SO good looking!" and "I never thought a guy this hot would be attracted to me," comments. 

Thanks to whoever mentioned that she used filters on the karaoke app, I couldn't figure out why she looked different on it than in real life. I guess that's what all the teeny boppers are doing nowadays. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 14
16 hours ago, Neurochick said:

She’s 52?  I thought she was MUCH older.

Well, she said several times how she lied about her age. Probably doing it again. She's probably 62.

16 hours ago, rideashire said:

I just....am baffled by this Rachael and John situation. It doesn't seem like a scam to get a green card. I know everyone has their types and some might not find him attractive but I think he's pretty good looking. He probably has no trouble getting a woman just at the corner coffee shop without having to find one across the pond.

So what gives?? What IS IT about her that he's so interested in? Could she secretly be a siren and her singing voice has mesmerized him?

Now, I'm not saying she's some awful looking woman that's unworthy of love, she's not. She's pretty, but she's got a lot of baggage that I just don't see being a source of appeal and lets be frank she's not hot enough to override it all.

Or, maybe it's a scam I haven't figure out yet.

Or maybe I'm just shallow. Stranger things have happened.

Or maybe he's a pedo.  Really, taking pictures of your naked self from behind to send to your internet gf?

15 hours ago, PityFree said:

That really made me roll my eyes - and he’s got an infant child! 

Why on earth do these people give so much trust to perfect strangers???

I feel so sorry for his sweet older daugther....she seems smart as a whip, and dealing with adult situations her father has no business putting her in the middle of. Such a sweet girl!

• Love 9

Is it wrong that I take so much delight in the stupid decisions that are constantly made by the people on this show?

As soon as we were introduced to Ricky's daughter I realized that the biggest consistently with all the versions of this show is that the children are far smarter and wiser than their parents.  I think even little Lucy is far more aware than her mother-the only problem is that she can't give good advice yet due to limited speaking ability.  

It continually amazes me how anxious many single parents are to introduce strangers to their children and force a parental role onto their beloveds even though they hardly know them.  There really is something up with Rachel and John.  She said that she had been dating him for over a year and a half (18 months), yet had a baby with someone else (9 months pregnant and Lucy is 8 months old = 17 months).  Another Nicole?  Nicole had declared her love for Azan yet admitted to going out with someone else).  Rachel said that John had one event far more serious than the others whilst at University.  I really want to know.

Angie (?) I think she's older than she is letting on.  She is in a world of denial.  And, her inability to understand that Nigeria is a country located in the continent of Africa is just crazy.

• Love 9
15 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I like Ricky’s friends.  Give them their own show.

Here is what I think.  Many people today feel entitled to sex and relationships and not just with an average person, but some Instagram model.

What is with these men (and women)??? They want the moon -- not your average Joe-type person....but THE MOON!  Bless their little hearts.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, hisbunkie said:

Jesse has been to NY in the past. He was at last year’s Tell All. He does not need Darcey to come to the US. He has shown who he is, repeatedly, to Darcey. She just refuses to see it.  

Expendable income is harder to come by in his country. Selling coffee online to overseas customers might just mean cash in the bank that isn't taxed like crazy.  I could be wrong about that. Even if it is taxed like crazy, income is income. I think Jesse is in it for the money he will earn being on the show and promoting his business as a personal trainer and, now, selling his coffee.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, LocalGovt said:

What is with these men (and women)??? They want the moon -- not your average Joe-type person....but THE MOON!  Bless their little hearts.

Just like Catfish! Some schlubby, modestly educated and socially inept person honestly believes that he or she can score a hot model. (Or, sometimes, in the case of girls, successful rappers). Based entirely on their winsome personalities. SMH

• Love 18
52 minutes ago, PinkFlamingo said:

Is there a word that is way beyond all normal levels of arrogance? 

Narcissistic?  And when two narcissists get together, they are prime material for 90-Day Fiance.

44 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Jesse . . . looks like he smells bad.

I said the same thing last night while watching the show.  That would explain the bitch-face on Darcy from the minute they got in the car.  Maybe she needed to spray perfume on HIM.

• Love 2
16 hours ago, rideashire said:

Hair color, I think the blonde suits her much better than darker colors. Maybe some botox or filler? Not sure but she looks better!

I have to admit -she looks good this season! 

• Love 5
16 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Angela isn’t a bad looking woman, if she had better fitting clothing, a facial and a new hair cut I see her being a hit among southern men with her gregarious personality. 

Okay, maybe a hit among southern men.  But I find that kind of gregariousness absolutely unbearable. 

16 hours ago, AussieBabe said:

Rachel...wow, she comes with a tonne of baggage. She reminds me of someone. I don't know who, but it will hit me later.

If you're talking physically, please report back when it hits you.  It's driving me crazy.

14 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

She doesn’t have anyone else to watch her though. 

I’m not saying I agree, but at that age the baby is free (no airline seat, doesn’t eat mich solids etc) so I understood why she brought her.

I saw her in a baby seat on the plane, and actually remarked (to myself--Mr. Outlier has drawn the line) that she's paying for two seats.

14 hours ago, WhatsUpDummy said:

Darcy, you deserve so much better. Stop being so desperate and work on your self esteem. Jesse is a controlling, rude jerk. You deserve better. 

1 hour ago, hisbunkie said:

I do blame Darcey for not being the smart one.  The mature one with a lot more to lose. She seems to want the media attention more than a happy relationship.  She looks miserable but unwilling to call it a day.

I'm going to have to go with @hisbunkie on this one.  This may seem harsh, but I just can't make myself think that Darcey deserves better because she's being such a fool, and dragging her daughters into it.

13 hours ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Ricky's daughter is adorable and appears well adjusted for the drama that are her parents.   The fact that he talks to her like a friend and not a parent is disturbing.  She doesn't need to know the roadmap of his love life.   Why can't parents let their kids be KIDS without bringing all of these complicated relationships into the equation emotionally? 

What really galled me was that he (anticipatorily) defended himself by saying that if his daughter said no, he wouldn't do it.  THAT'S NOT HER RESPONSIBILITY, ASSHOLE!

And she's 12.  She'll be 18 in six years.  Get her out of the house and then do all the imbecilic shit you want to, Mr. I Put My Daughter First.  Or do what you want, but don't put the onus on your daughter to put the kibosh on it, and definitely don't claim that she's more important to you than your hottie waiting for you in Colombia because she's not.

11 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

Marlboro Angie ... Her daughter asks her what she'll eat over there (hopefully thinking about food safety an parasites!) but the idiot doesn't want to think about this inconvenient detail. Thinking hurts! What if they're serving possum?

What cracked me up was the way they were saying that Angie doesn't like possum.  I contrast that with my stance on eating possum--I assume I wouldn't like it.

2 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

Are people really willing to appear this stupid on TV? The money must be real good.  

Honestly.  But I don't think they start this stuff for the money.  So that's how they really are, and the money comes later if they get on the show.

It puts me in almost unspeakable despair.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, SevenCostanza said:

He gives me the creeps.  How could she bring her baby to meet him knowing he has a history of violence?  She seems really stupid, I'm guessing Lucy's father is the other guy she was so in love with until he dumped her. 

Not to mention, what is John, a 35+ year old man convicted of multiple assaults, doing spending all his time on a lip syncing app whose primary user base is 11-15 year olds? And apparently flirting and open to love? Ew.

• Love 21
4 hours ago, BabyDaddy said:

Her research before the trip involved watching Black Panther 5 times while eating soul food.

She also caught a few episodes of The Jeffersons and drove through a black neighborhood.  Quickly.

What a collection of assholes, I am so excited for this season.  It's a dumpster fire I just can't quit!

• Love 8
25 minutes ago, Rabithed said:

Rachel also has a 7 year old?  So she has the 7 year old and baby Lucy? 

Yes. She shares custody of her 7yrs old with her ex husband (who is watching their child while she’s gone). He doesn’t want her on the show- GOOD. 

Im thinking Lucy’s dad was just a one night stand or a hookup- he’s not in the picture at all. 

• Love 10
27 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Narcissistic?  And when two narcissists get together, they are prime material for 90-Day Fiance.

I said the same thing last night while watching the show.  That would explain the bitch-face on Darcy from the minute they got in the car.  Maybe she needed to spray perfume on HIM.

You don't come off of an international flight looking or smelling fresh unless you fly on one of the Emirates suites with the private showers.  You could spruce up at one of the airline club lounges but I don't believe that Darcy or Jesse have the income or travel habits to have membership to any of them. A person is simply not at their best getting off of one of those flights. I would never have agreed to being filmed at that time as again you are simply not at your best. I recently went full on bitch face at a hotel clerk in Paris because my elderly Mother's room wasn't ready and that is not how I behave on a normal basis.

As far as his rubbernecking is concerned he probably expected her to give him some local color. Based on Darcey's tasteless overuse of designer logos I would imagine that her boasting about loving NYC and showing him the sights would be visiting Times Square and the M&M shop. Darcey is getting a very sympathetic edit this season - don't be fooled from the first episode. Seriously - HOW do you look at those ridiculous eyebrows and not say anything negative when she asks your opinion?

The man from the UK is pretty frightening.

That cracker from Georgia is going to make for some great TV. Ugly American at it's horrible best!

• Love 16
16 hours ago, WhatsUpDummy said:

Jesse’s always been an ass. Controlling and gross. Darcy has her faults but Jesse gave me the creeps the second he opened his mouth. 

And there must've been something more that happened in the car before he started asking her for information on the sites as they were driving.  She looked like she was already going to burst into tears.

She looks much better this season.  She has dropped weight no question and probably some work done.  When she doesn't have those ridiculous false eyelashes on, she actually looks pretty.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, spankydoll said:

You don't come off of an international flight looking or smelling fresh unless you fly on one of the Emirates suites with the private showers.  You could spruce up at one of the airline club lounges but I don't believe that Darcy or Jesse have the income or travel habits to have membership to any of them. A person is simply not at their best getting off of one of those flights. I would never have agreed to being filmed at that time as again you are simply not at your best. I recently went full on bitch face at a hotel clerk in Paris because my elderly Mother's room wasn't ready and that is not how I behave on a normal basis.

As far as his rubbernecking is concerned he probably expected her to give him some local color. Based on Darcey's tasteless overuse of designer logos I would imagine that her boasting about loving NYC and showing him the sights would be visiting Times Square and the M&M shop. Darcey is getting a very sympathetic edit this season - don't be fooled from the first episode. Seriously - HOW do you look at those ridiculous eyebrows and not say anything negative when she asks your opinion?

The man from the UK is pretty frightening.

That cracker from Georgia is going to make for some great TV. Ugly American at it's horrible best!

Jesse could have made those sleep-deprived remarks after getting a 30-minute earful about makeup and Darcy's face. For her touring NYC meant looking at her, not being able to take his eyes off of the face of his beloved, and face it, if he were interested, he would be looking at her more because he's already been to NYC.

Many of the couples are tired, but coasting on the excitement of actually being glad to see one another. Or, for the green card seekers, the thrill of stepping foot onto U.S. soil. Jesse doesn't really have either of those. He's just tired, grimy, and stuck with Darcy.

Agreed about Mo from Shrute Farms. He has serious anger issues that she hasn't confronted face to face. He's probably looking for a woman he can bond with emotionally before she gets to know him in person, and he may not even have the insight to realize that's what he's doing. He probably doesn't perceive himself as a brute... just misunderstood.

• Love 4

Angie and her daughter look almost the same age.  And I'm not saying Angie looks young.  Both apparently don't know what a dentist is.  And how do people so stupid have enough money to send anywhere?  Are they not paying their own bills?  How can you be that stupid and survive?

• Love 15
3 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Angie and her daughter look almost the same age.  And I'm not saying Angie looks young.  Both apparently don't know what a dentist is.  And how do people so stupid have enough money to send anywhere?  Are they not paying their own bills?  How can you be that stupid and survive?

That family doesn't live particularly well. Considering that there is an income from a nurse. an adult daughter (whatever she does), child support for the kids and Social Security for the ill Mother - that's not exactly peanuts. I would imagine that much of their income goes to cigarettes, booze, fast food and lottery tickets. 

• Love 5

I was trying, mightily, to give Angie some credit.   Because despite her conflation between continent, state, country, etc.  (are we being petty with our geographical pendatices ya'll? lol)  the thing is, is, that the territorial regions that Nigeria is divided into are actually called states.  But then later, she gave a black non us citizen a maga hat and I was back to:  nevermind.   Bless her heart.   She's got a cute and bubbly personality but she can make more money working for Coppertone and the American Lung Association than being a nurse.   I'm 50, I heard her say her age and got my ass as far away from the window as possible.

15 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Well he’s hostile! Why is he speaking to Darcey like that?! What did she do to him?

Further more why is she putting up with it?

Any time a woman asks her gentlemen friend/boyfriend/husband etc “do you like x?(hair/makeup etc)”, if it’s REALLY awful the proper response is “babe you are always beautiful but maybe x would be better for this occasion” or “you look gorgeous”. His punk response of “makeup isn’t for everyone?!!!”

I know this makes me shitty but I laughed.  Hard.  It doesn't even make sense.  If makeup's not for me, I'm a natural beauty so thanks and if it is, then I did it right, so thanks.   But if you're trying to read me, bitch, deliver and read,.  That was stupid.    Who said he had young Hitler hair?  I'm crying!!!      

She puts up with too much shit for too little payoff.    Speak up Ohio and Kentucky, what in tarnation is going on in the middle of the country that she's not getting the minimum standard amount of youngun flirts?   Man, please.  That year I turned 42 for 3 years in a row that attention was damn near felonious.    All I want from Darcy is to dump dude without regret and make sure her lashes point the same direction. 

15 hours ago, PityFree said:

Rachel said she didn’t tell her father everything about John’s worst crime.  Did they say on the show? did he kill someone in that bar fight?

She said he *hurt* someone when he was at Unies.    I know she's accustomed to talking to babies but is attempting to make battery sound cute a thing now?

15 hours ago, QueBueno said:

I was just about to comment that Paul and David Poor are both from Louisville.  They must have done some participant searches in those states.  Regardless, Paul and David are not great advertisements for Louisville men.

Was it ever discussed last year if Karine was actually 21?  I never totally bought it.  She always seemed like she was around 17.  The emoji pillows and unicorn slippers don’t help her case.

This should be a very entertaining season.  Things are about to get more stupider again.

Marry me.

12 hours ago, Dobian said:

So Angela is the new Danielle.  I wonder how many credit card scams that guy runs.

I like how Rachel uses filters on her pics and videos to give her the doe-eyed waif look.

Jesse and Darcy are the Roos and Pao of this show.  As in, the couple no one wants to watch.

I like Ricky, but he is so being played.  His daughter is cool.  She's like the Olivia to his Molly.

So Paul is hauling even more crap up the Amazon this time.  I hope his boat sinks.

It's gonna make me sound like a less shitty human being if I say I struggled.   But that's a lie.  I didn't.    Ergo, traditionally, aren't waifs skinny?

6 hours ago, Justaguess said:

He is so grounded when he gets back ??

oprah-iyanla-laugh.gif?w=900

2 hours ago, Rabithed said:

I missed that detail about Rachel meeting John on a karoeke app...oh dear. What made me sad (and angry) was her saying meeting John was the most important (or exciting)? moment in her life...while the camera focuses on her baby. I don’t have kids but I instinctively thought “idiot, shouldn’t the birth of your daughter be the best moment of your life? SMH. John looks nuts and not so intelligent. He’s ‘had’ over 100 women?  He probably has a few kids himself. He has a record for “fighting”?  Naw, it’s worse than that. 

Hoondreds, if we're remembering verbatim.    Um, while ya'll are google searching the 36 year old man Ricky's talking to, could you also look for John's picture in connection with.....scatch that, just put his name in a search engine with "........and UK's Dirk Diggler".

Did you guys know that Nigeria has more Royalty per capita than any other nation in the world?

bernie_laugh.gif?w=595&h=329&crop=1

Also Paul (seriously) explaining the mechanics of unicorn slippers.   My stomach still fuckin hurts. 

p.s. I don't think what's his name is a psychopath.   Sociopath, I'll buy.  He's got absolute botoxface when he's putting her down.

Edited by ZaldamoWilder
  • Love 19