Drogo

S02.E01: And So It Begins

1 minute ago, DVDFreaker said:

Me too and I like the lady, she is cute 

Did she say "we're not divorced yet?".  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

Paul and Karine are boring.

Just wait 'til he talks to Karine's ex-cop father about his intentions (and explain what his stash of condoms is really for).

• Like 2

Must have watched with only one eye open last year. Paul is so socially awkward. Maybe a little bit on the autism spectrum? Or maybe the weirdness just comes from his mom's side.

• Like 11

I'm still laughing very the lady from Georgia putting the ring on layaway....Rachel says that she's invested a lot of money in this relationship but that the bearded guy pays for the daughter's daycare. why would he do that if she's sending him money? I don't get it.l.

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, AussieBabe said:

@jacksgirl His mum gave him a lock of her hair in a napkin, so the weirdness definitely comes from there.

More like a tangle.....she pulled it out of her comb.  

• Like 8

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I'm still laughing very the lady from Georgia putting the ring on layaway....Rachel says that she's invested a lot of money in this relationship but that the bearded guy pays for the daughter's daycare. why would he do that if she's sending him money? I don't get it.l.

Sounds like seed money for a long con.  Similar to Azan putting in $500 towards a ‘beauty shop’ to get Nicole to put in $6,000.  

• Like 12

Why didn’t Paul just ship all of Karine‘s requests and gifts? somehow I think it might be more cost-effective than paying for luggage. I’m not sure though.

It would certainly be a lot easier than packing everything and hauling it himself

Edited by PityFree
  • Like 10

Good grief, Paul and his massive containers, bags, and backpacks.  I have less crap stored in my bedroom closet.  90% of the contents are gifts for Karine!

• Like 12

Just now, PityFree said:

Why didn’t Paul just ship all of Karine‘s requests and gifts? somehow I think it might be more cost-effective than paying for luggage. I’m not sure though.

Because it is too expensive to ship them 

• Like 2

I really thought I was going to miss 90 Day, What Now, but this before the 90 days has the potential to be comedy gold. Where do they come up with these people? Kudos to TLC.

• Like 11

1 minute ago, PityFree said:

It would certainly be a lot easier than packing everything and hauling it himself

Import duty in Brazil is very high. When Brazilians at my company visit the US, they ask me to take them to the outlet mall to shop for clothes.  They tear the tags off of clothes before they put them in their suitcases to avoid paying import duty. 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, SuzyLee said:

Good grief, Paul and his massive containers, bags, and backpacks.  I have less crap stored in my bedroom closet.  90% of the contents are gifts for Karine!

Did he make her a doll out of his hair?

Edited by sainte-chapelle

Dear God. Angela doesn’t understand that Nigeria is a country and Africa is a continent.

Edited by PityFree
  • Like 21

This show is enjoyable, I hope it never gets canceled 

That girl is doing Ricky a favor avoiding him so he would not fly there, she is a scammer 

• Like 19

You do need to tell someone where you are going. In case no one hears from you for a bit. Also have the Embassy's contact info in case you need it.

• Like 18