Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Discussion

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

Paul and Karine are boring.

Just wait 'til he talks to Karine's ex-cop father about his intentions (and explain what his stash of condoms is really for).

• Love 2

I'm still laughing very the lady from Georgia putting the ring on layaway....Rachel says that she's invested a lot of money in this relationship but that the bearded guy pays for the daughter's daycare. why would he do that if she's sending him money? I don't get it.l.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I'm still laughing very the lady from Georgia putting the ring on layaway....Rachel says that she's invested a lot of money in this relationship but that the bearded guy pays for the daughter's daycare. why would he do that if she's sending him money? I don't get it.l.

Sounds like seed money for a long con.  Similar to Azan putting in $500 towards a ‘beauty shop’ to get Nicole to put in $6,000.  

• Love 12

Why didn’t Paul just ship all of Karine‘s requests and gifts? somehow I think it might be more cost-effective than paying for luggage. I’m not sure though.

It would certainly be a lot easier than packing everything and hauling it himself

Edited by PityFree
  • Love 10
Just now, PityFree said:

Why didn’t Paul just ship all of Karine‘s requests and gifts? somehow I think it might be more cost-effective than paying for luggage. I’m not sure though.

Because it is too expensive to ship them 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, PityFree said:

It would certainly be a lot easier than packing everything and hauling it himself

Import duty in Brazil is very high. When Brazilians at my company visit the US, they ask me to take them to the outlet mall to shop for clothes.  They tear the tags off of clothes before they put them in their suitcases to avoid paying import duty. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, SuzyLee said:

Good grief, Paul and his massive containers, bags, and backpacks.  I have less crap stored in my bedroom closet.  90% of the contents are gifts for Karine!

Did he make her a doll out of his hair?

Edited by sainte-chapelle