Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Discussion

• Start Topic

I get that Jesse didn't like her drinking eight glasses of wine and hiding in the bushes outside his apartment.

She can't hold her liquor.

Also drinking and confronting women on social media is her right, but if he doesn't like it, he should walk away.

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 9
5 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

This guy with 2 divorces....I think he likes falling in love...not doing the hard work of marriage.  His parent's marriage likely succeeded because they had committed to it, warts and all.

I think so as well. However statistically, given that his older daughter is living with him full time, his first wife probably wasn’t the one committed to family life. I’m not saying she doesn’t support (financially) or Love her daughter; in real life situations I’ve seen like this women can be immature and not cut out for parenthood so the Dad is the full time parent. I think his second wife was a “give my daughter a mom/the condom broke let’s try to make it work”. I’m not getting “scummy” vibes from him but there’s some emotional immaturity there. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 18
1 minute ago, PeaceLily2 said:

I cannot stand Jesse.  What’s different about Darcy?  She lost weight?  More surgery? 

Hair color, I think the blonde suits her much better than darker colors. Maybe some botox or filler? Not sure but she looks better!

• Love 7
1 minute ago, CoachWristletJen said:

I was thinking the same thing. I'm a disaster in heels that high.

And that tells me she can actually afford those shoes — Unlike Pao and Anfisa who carried their shoes around and wore slippers.

Edited by PityFree
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, rideashire said:

Hair color, I think the blonde suits her much better than darker colors. Maybe some botox or filler? Not sure but she looks better!

I’m thinking facelift. Only her eyes and lips seem to move when Darcy is talking.  

• Love 9

Initial thoughts: I've never been to stylist with presumably unwashed hair and just gotten it flat ironed. Her split ends, though. When a 30 year old Nigerian man dates a 52 year old woman, it must be love...right? Boy, Georgia and Kentucky get sooo much love on these shows.

Ricky....oh this guy. You've been married twice, already have two baby mothers, and you're in the midst of a separation/divorce with a 21 month old and a 12 year old. Yet, you went prowling on Colombian Cupid for the next Mrs. I foresee great things.

Darcy....the blonde looks much better.

Rachel...wow, she comes with a tonne of baggage. She reminds me of someone. I don't know who, but it will hit me later. 

These women (and men) with children amaze me at how fast they're willing to move these strangers into their homes. 

• Love 22
2 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I think so as well. However statistically, given that his older daughter is living with him full time, his first wife probably wasn’t the one committed to family life. I’m not saying she doesn’t support (financially) or Love her daughter; in real life situations I’ve seen like this women can be immature and not cut out for parenthood so the Dad is the full time parent. I think his second wife was a “give my daughter a mom/the condom broke let’s try to make it work”. I’m not getting “scummy” vibes from him but there’s some emotional immaturity there. 

I would like to think there was some reasoning there, but he said she is "beautiful" and great.  I just get the impression he thinks infatuation should last forever.

3 minutes ago, peaceknit said:

Less? Those eyebrows are LONG!

Yeah, but not stark black.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Godfrey said:

A K1 may not happen if he's got a record.

Right. If he was denied a tourist visa, what are the odds of the States letting him come on a K1, K3, or any other type of visa for long-term/permanent stay?

• Love 9
28 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Lots of unemployment in the UK. Also add in Brexit.

I don't think so.  

The guy with the Colombian GF is an idiot. Why did he not go just to USA cupid??

54 year old Granny is an idiot.

I'm having wine. These trainwreks need it!!

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, Godfrey said:

A K1 may not happen if he's got a record.

ARSON?!!! Arson! And a restraining order against an ex girlfriend. 

Of course I’m not saying a felony record is a good thing, but Id be more apt to believe he turned is life around after a drug charge or gun possession. 

Forgive me I’m new to this franchise. 

• Love 9
Just now, CoachWristletJen said:

He's still questioning whether or not he's just a meal ticket. He's a weird guy.

ohh he's a meal ticket alright.

They all are. 

I just don't get it. What is wrong with finding a guy in your own country??

• Love 4

Why do these people wait until they are face to face to confront their partners about deal breaking information like criminal records, talking to other men, etc.?  Do they have time and money to waste??

Edited by PityFree
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Of course I’m not saying a felony record is a good thing, but Id be more apt to believe he turned is life around after a drug charge or gun possession. 

Oh, you're going to love this series!

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

Oh, you're going to love this series!

Thank you. 

A woman proposing to a Nigerian man?!! Ummm no. 

Honey child- I’ve dated a few Nigerian men (my own age though) and *they are VERY into gender roles, the patriarchy etc etc (this is why I’m not dating them!), which Angela seems to get. Her proposing will not make her attractive in his eyes....at all. 

*yes this is a stereotype and of course there are exceptions to every rule. 

• Love 12

Angela has issues but I get it. 

Everyone needs love and the dating pool sucks when you’re over fifty.  A lot  of the men over fifty want a woman to take of them.

But buying him a ring screams desperate.

• Love 14
12 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Welcome!  Grab a seat and a stiff drink. 

Edited by RichiesOlderBro
Misspelling
  • Love 8