Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E05: Trouble in Paradise

• Start Topic

You know what’s tough to watch, besides Mia and Tristen?  Jamie Otis, that’s who.  Her and her five million facial expressions.  I just can’t.

I don’t know who or what to believe at this point.  The three experts, the three couples?  I don’t know what’s real or what’s fake.  Everything seems screwed up.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

David should have told Tristan to get an annulment attorney, he said if Amber would have gotten arrested at the airport that’s what he would have done. 

Yes, providing they didn’t sleep together.  If the did, no annulment .. right?

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Oh, I hope they didn’t consummate the marriage! 

Mia has everyone snowed; bible study. How come Danielle freaked out about heights last week at the lagoon but was able to climb the ruins? Drama queen? 

• Love 12
7 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

It has no bearing on the potential for an annulment as it is not one of the grounds for annulment in Texas. Impotency is grounds however it has to be a permanent condition and I'm guessing a doctor would need to testify that it had been confirmed to be permanent. However I cannot imagine that any doctor would commit perjury for an annulment case. I think fraud would be the only grounds for annulment that has any chance in this case.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Dude, you're just fucking dancing.  It's not rocket science.  It's dancing, like working out.  I don't like Dave At All.

I know! What a big baby! 

• Love 7
Just now, ECM1231 said:

Do many young women wear false eyelashes these days or just on these shows? It is not attractive, imo.

I have seen A LOT of young women wearing false eyelashes these days.

Yes Dave, you did underscore how important religion is to you. 

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, PityFree said:

I really hope Dave went to their hotel room and took a shower before they went to dinner.

It appears to be a different shirt, so hopefully.

I wonder what religion Dave is. Maybe he sees this as his opening to end the marriage. I feel like he's just not that into her.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, ECM1231 said:

Do many young women wear false eyelashes these days or just on these shows? It is not attractive, imo.

I work at my state university, directly with students.  Trust me, it’s definitely a thing.  It looks cartoonishly ridiculous in person.  Not sure if we have any 90 Day Fiance viewers here, but ever since someone in that forum referred to Chantel’s lashes as baby giraffe lashes, it’s all I can see now!

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

It appears to be a different shirt, so hopefully.

I wonder what religion Dave is. Maybe he sees this as his opening to end the marriage. I feel like he's just not that into her.

His surname is Flaherty, which is Irish. Historically, many Irish-Americans have been Roman Catholic, but it is anybody's guess.

• Love 1
(edited)

Dave is too irritable.  Being married is going to drive him crazy and he’s going to be horrible and mean to Amber the whole time.

He just doesn’t strike me as someone who is happy and I think you have to be at least a little bit happy - at least with yourself - to be a good marriage partner.

Edited by PityFree
  • Love 14

Dr. Jess doing her damnedest to protect the show ("WE DID THE BACKGROUND CHECKS!").

Mia's never had a run-in with the cops before (except for that time when she showed up at her ex's home while the cops were actually there because the ex was filing a report of stalking against her).

Tristan, this is a stranger. She's lied for a week. She's a weirdo.

I'm going to throw something at my tv from all of these commercial breaks.

• Love 22

These three experts are pushing for Tristen and Mia to stay together to save face.  What nerve .. I hate them.  Mia is a phony with brushing those no tears away every time.  What a crock of shit this whole tabacle is.  Mia, you look like a crook.  Get off my t.v.  Tristen .. you are an asshole.  Smarten up.  You are not in love after one day.  I thought you had more smarts.  Why didn’t you discuss all this with your family?

• Love 17

I think both of them don't want to be "Heather."  The show made Heather look awful for leaving what's his name.  Tristan's no fool, if he wanted a divorce, the show would make him look like a heel. 

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 6