Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E11: Mo' Euros, Mo' Problems

• Start Topic

I don’t get why Conrad even asked for the 50 euros. He had just gotten a large tip It wasn’t like he needed the money. Maybe he’s been blowing money on Hannah in some way and was feeling she was taking advantage.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, BodhiGurl said:

I honestly wouldn't mind an Adam/Hannah hook up, outside of his petty poking the bear moments with her, they do seem good for each other... however he's not going to keep her in all the labels she loves since he's a "van down by the river" kind of guy...

She already threw herself at him last season.  

38 minutes ago, KSH said:

I don’t get why Conrad even asked for the 50 euros. He had just gotten a large tip It wasn’t like he needed the money. Maybe he’s been blowing money on Hannah in some way and was feeling she was taking advantage.

I don't normally keep track, but once I had an ex that was always spending my money and it got old so I started keeping track and asking to be paid back.  I could see Hannah always expecting his wallet to be open and it getting old.  Or it could be that he's very very young and not established yet and 50 euros is a lot to him.  Or he could just be frugal like he said.

• Love 9

I know Sandy can’t see it but Jaoa and Brooke touching and kissing during charters is so much less professional than Conrad and Hannah going for a cigarette together hidden from view.

We saw a little more of Colin and between the random rapping and whinnies the editors might have saved us.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, KittyKat211 said:

Hannah covered for Kasey’s lying butt for at least two charters in the beginning, but everyone wants to crucify Hannah for being out sick for one day. Also, managers manage. Hannah’s job is more than manual labor. Anyone that doesn’t understand that (Ahem, Brooke and Kasey) are ignorant about how things operate in the work place.    They will understand when they move up and have the pressure on them.

Speaking for myself, I have no qualms with her missing a day of work.  My problem with her is due to the fact that she's a snotty, arrogant, bitch.  Her voice even has a sneer in it, and I don't even know how one does that.

6 hours ago, KSH said:

That, or he's simply a cheap frugal guy.  Doesn't make him a bad guy.  If Hannah can't handle not being "spoiled" by a man, then she should up her age requirements by about 30 years.

• Love 21
6 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

That, or he's simply a cheap frugal guy.  Doesn't make him a bad guy.  If Hannah can't handle not being "spoiled" by a man, then she should up her age requirements by about 30 years.

But time and a place. He asked her twice and then got butt hurt when she paid him before they went out. She acknowledged that the m3 was a dig to piss him off but so was Conrad’s tantrum breaking up with her. 

Sandy, Conrad and Hannah were all completely wrong at various points but Jaoa’s attempting to intimidate Kasey for talking to Brooke even though she gave great advice “hey going forward I am not going to judge him on his flirting with me” but don’t ignore it happened and the way he spoke to her in the club after that was why he is a walking red flag.

I find Adam to be a shit chef and an asshole on charter but I have to admit with the close cropped hair and T-shirt when he jumped into the cab with Hannah, sort of hot. His shitty food and attitude will probably change my opinion about him next week.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

Hannah said she had a "meeting of the minds" with Sandy and they apologized to one another! I'd have to hear it from Sandy

Conrad asking for the $50 was bad form. He was treating her like a mate rather than a love interest. Hannah's looking for any reason to bolt, and that gave her one.  That said, she showed herself to be a bougy bitch looking for a rich dude, not a good look on anyone.

I know Sandy can’t see it but Jaoa and Brooke touching and kissing during charters is so much less professional than Conrad and Hannah going for a cigarette together hidden from view.

This. Especially considering the "love triangle" and how it might impact Kasey.  That said, I noticed this and wondered if someone might be harboring a crush, which would explain a lot of her animosity toward Hannah:

• Love 6
7 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Well, IMO Conrad should have not told Hannah she owed him the 50 euros.

Yeah, that was tacky but Conrad is only 23, Hannah is 31. What is she doing "falling in love" with a kid when she knows damn good and well he is in no position to give her the life she is accustomed to? He shouldn't want to, at his age he has alot of living and learning to do.  He may never outgrow being cheap and she will always be vile. 

• Love 14

As an occasional smoker who typically convinces my boyfriend of 15 years to buy me smokes when we’re drunk: “$50 euros is almost $60 dollars, no wonder you bring as much as you can when we go to Europe!”

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 4

Sandy really likes having her ass kissed by Van Der Sloot. She might as well have been giving him a hand job in front of Conrad. Doesn't seem very professional to me.

Edited by Mr. Minor
  • Love 10
11 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Hannah should have sent Brooke, who worked 21 hrs. covering Hannah's ass the day before.

The whole scenario made no sense from the beginning. If Hannah wasn't going to be permitted to spend a lot of time off the boat (one coke) then someone else should have gone. It's disrespectful to the guests to take time out of THEIR vacation to shepherd a crew member back to the boat because "her time was up." So yes, someone else should have gone from the beginning. Sandy was wrong to even agree to a stupid plan from the get-go.

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

Sandy really likes having her ass kissed by Van Der Sloot. She might as well been giving him a hand job in front of Conrad. Doesn't seem very professional to me.

I would be embarrassed if I were Sandy watching that clip because he is completely playing her.

• Love 13
8 hours ago, KittyKat211 said:

Hannah covered for Kasey’s lying butt for at least two charters in the beginning, but everyone wants to crucify Hannah for being out sick for one day. Also, managers manage. Hannah’s job is more than manual labor. Anyone that doesn’t understand that (Ahem, Brooke and Kasey) are ignorant about how things operate in the work place.    They will understand when they move up and have the pressure on them.

You are 100% correct that managers manage but Hannah is a shit manager. A good manager would have recognized that disappearing to pour drinks on the tender with her boyfriend for 5 hours was not a good look regardless of whether or not it was technically work. Hannah says she went to give Brooke and Kasey an extended break but we saw them cleaning and setting up for dinner and Sandy specifically said they were working while she was gone.  Not to mention again that the guests specifically requested Brooke. Maybe Brooke was able to grab a short nap/break in between cleaning and prepping for dinner but I would rather leisurely pour drinks on a tender for five hours than bust my ass cleaning toilets and setting tables for 3 with a two hour nap thrown in. Hannah absolutely took the easier job for herself that afternoon after her staff did the bulk of the work the day before. 

And whatever the captain’s policy on tips is, a good manager would have given Brooke and Kasey a small portion of her tip as thanks for covering her ass while she was under the weather. I have posted before that I have a job very similar to Hannah’s where I manage a staff but also answer to my own manager who can sometimes micromanage. It is a tough position to be in and I would totally cut Hannah some slack except she is terrible at her job. She showed virtually no appreciation for Brooke and Kasey keeping things running while she was out and actually seemed annoyed that Brooke got praise for handling things so well. 

Sandy is nuts and I think she handled the whole thing poorly but Hannah is also at fault here. They are both terrible managers. As a manager herself Hannah should have been able to guess that being away so long would be a trigger for Sandy and piss her off. It’s like she has zero instincts in a work environment. 

• Love 17
10 hours ago, ParadoxLost said:

The other curious thing about this episode was that Adam bailed on the group and managed to slip into Hannah's cab and leave with her after her fight with Conrad.  That after being more friendly to Hannah a couple times in the middle of her fighting with Conrad all night. I'm wondering if he's making a move to hook up with her.

I want this to be true just to see how Sandy reacts.

I honesty think his actions were innocent and it told me he’s a gentleman at least when he wants to be. Hannah was upset and going off to a cab alone...my guy friends would never let me go alone.

• Love 9
37 minutes ago, fifty8th said:

Conrad's Side of the Story.

Everything he said makes sense to me. I dunno, this was a new relationship with these two. They have been "dating" for all of what, 2 weeks?  If it was me, I would probably have no problem and would expect to give him the 50 Euro's back. Why should Hannah expect not to pay him back? Now, if it was a long term relationship that's a whole different situation. What's mine is yours, what's yours is mine, but there comes a time for that and they weren't there yet. 

So Hannah had boyfriends that bought her the M3 and a house? Where are these boyfriends now? I guess she doesn't care as long as she's got the goods. On to the next for her....

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 12
8 hours ago, KSH said:

I am guessing they had some agreement that she’d pay him back. Plus, we don’t know if he had plans for the tips he’s received or what his financial situation is. I vaguely recall him saying something the first episode about needing to save for a home. I don’t fault him for wanting to be paid back. Hannah should have just paid him back and washed her hands clean of the situation instead of insulting him and gossiping about him to Adam and Brooke. This situation shouldn’t have escalated to this level. They are incredibly incompatible.

I did cackle immensely when Conrad overheard Hannah on the stairs though. Like, Hannah, did you want him to hear?

Also, I am around Hannah’s age. I would never date a man in his early twenties and expect him to fund my lifestyle. Conrad is 22 or 23. He is just starting out with saving. 

Edited by trimthatfat
  • Love 12
12 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Adam was such a good sport allowing himself to be thrown into the Mediterranean by Kenny as retribution for the onion scandal of last charter. The tip should be better since he was able to get his payback and no onions in his food. 

He's made a huge turnaround since last season.  Either he grew up a bit or realized how he wanted to appear on TV.  Either way, he still has some a#$hole-ish ways but is doing his job well.  

Hannah, oh girl friend.   A mature person when dressed down by their boss would say thank you for pointing this out and I promise to work on it, won't happen again.  At the tip meeting, she couldn't bear that the others got praise, particularly praise for covering for her.  A mature person would have thanked everyone for picking up the slack while she was unable to work.  Nope, not Hannah.   During their time off, starting when she was getting dressed she was spoiling for a fight.  Provoking and provoking.  Tell Conrad and anyone within earshot that you're not used to a man who can't keep you in the style to which you're accustomed, then when he acknowledges that he can't (nicely acknowledged, too) then act like you didn't mean that and act like he's in the wrong.  She did her best to disrupt the dinner, then was shocked that everyone else went on without her and wasn't suffering in her absence.  Girl likes control and to be in the center of things.  This season has taken all of Hannah's issues that we've seen in past seasons and turbocharged them.  It's not the relationship.  We've seen her in relationships.  She's losing control of everyone else and losing her grip.

I hope this is her last season for a while and that we don't see Jwow again.   Adam turned himself around.  Can Hannah?  I really hope she gets some therapy.

Edited by terrymct
  • Love 16

This episode was tedious and exhausting.

To me, I read the situation between Sandy and Hannah as: they both dislike each other personally since at least after last season aired (maybe when it was filming, too), they didn't want to have to work together this year, they're probably in an unspoken competition for who is the Captain Lee of this series (as far as the constant presence and arguable "star" of the show), and I get the vibe that Hannah may actually be the only crew member Sandy can't fire. I won't be surprised if this is explained away as "only three charters left, it would cause too much chaos/disruption to fire her now", but I think part of Sandy's "I want to fire her!!!" monologue was raging at the fact that production probably wouldn't allow it, and I think that also speaks to Hannah's eye-rolling transparent dislike for her. Maybe I'm just making that up because it's an interesting "what if" scenario and that's not actually even close to what's really going on, but I get the vibe that those two are jostling for their reality jobs, and not their boat jobs. 

I also think there's a certain part of Sandy that has some internalized misogyny. For all she's into supposed female empowerment in the yachting industry and beyond, that feels a lot more like branding to me than accurate to her actual behavior. There's the very personal venom towards Hannah, and also how quick she is to apologize/forgive and get her boots polished by the male crew. And if that's the case, I don't actually blame her for it, but I hope she looks back on some of this and re-evaluates. Also as kind of an aside, it makes me cringe to see how blatantly Jaoa is working her -- if only she knew at the time how pathologically disrespectful and scary he is towards women. Doubt there's much genuine admiration on his end.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, biakbiak said:

As an occasional smoker who typically convinces my boyfriend of 15 years to buy me smokes when we’re drunk: “$50 euros is almost $60 dollars, no wonder you bring as much as you can when we go to Europe!”

Yeah, this confused me.  It was 50 Euros for ONE pack of cigarettes?

I may be mixing up Hannah and Kate, but one of them basically said themselves that they got into yachting to find an older rich man so they'd never have to work again.  Whichever it was has obviously failed in this effort.  If it was Hannah, she needs to stop with looking offended when Conrad calls her on it.

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

It was for a carton.... Conrad's Side of the story: "How this thing came around was, I was running low on cigarettes, so I was going to get more. Obviously we have our tip money but I don’t like to indulge in that so I just use the money in my wallet. I asked Hannah, “Do you want me to buy a carton of cigarettes for you?” I was going to get some and I could buy some for you and you’ll give the money back to me later. “Yeah, yeah, sure, that’s not problem at all.” I went and got it. This [incident] happened two days later. We were going out on a night out as you saw, and I got my wallet and there was no cash in it and it reminded me so I said to her, “Hey, just while I remember, if you have the fifty euros, you owe it to me.” It was a non-aggressive, simple conversation. And then she took the 50 euros out of her purse and threw it down to me on the floor. In my head at the time it didn’t click, the way she threw it down to the floor. I thought about that later like, “That was a little bit degrading.” But I didn’t really think about it, it was later on that it kind of blew up."

• Love 11
19 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

In the article @fifty8th linked above, Conrad was going to by himself a carton and picked up another one for Hannah, so the whole box would run 50 euros.

Amongst all the fighting with Conrad, Hannah, and Sandy, the most WTF moment of the ep for me was when Hannah told Kasey to use the exfoliation treatment.  That was SUCH a passive aggressive bitchy move, straight out of middle school.  I've kind of turned around on Kasey and think maybe she is brighter than I gave her credit for in the past.  The way she has (thus far) handled Joao's antagonism in the bar was pretty masterful and she didn't react to Hannah's face after the complexion "tip".

• Love 9
13 minutes ago, dsteele said:

Hannah’s explanation of the girls thinking she is lazy because she is busy prepping for a charter every three days and not making beds and doing laundry is another example of her shit management. She says something like “it happens every season because they are used to being on boats where the guests stay longer and you don’t have to provision every three days so the chief stew has more time to do that stuff.” If your staff thinks you are a lazy slacker every season that is on you as the manager. If they don’t understand why you are busy on a laptop instead of making beds it is on you as the manager to explain. When things are busy and my staff is in the trenches I always keep them informed of when I will be able to jump in the trenches with them and when I will not and I let them know why- I have a meeting, I have a deadline, I have a report to prep, whatever. I don’t just disappear for hours at a time and wish them luck. And I am clear with them about what needs to get done while I am unable to help and what can wait until I can jump in and help too. Hannah seems to have never learned that your staff can’t read your mind and doesn’t know what you are thinking unless you communicate it with them.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, biakbiak said:

I thought it had to be a lot! Back when I traveled abroad, the Euro was definitely stronger than the dollar so I knew it had to be over $50! It's just as well Conrad find out now; Hannah may not be a gold-digger, but she has expectations and wants to be spoiled every once in a while! ;-)

• Love 1
4 hours ago, biakbiak said:

But time and a place. He asked her twice and then got butt hurt when she paid him before they went out. She acknowledged that the m3 was a dig to piss him off but so was Conrad’s tantrum breaking up with her. 

Sandy, Conrad and Hannah were all completely wrong at various points but Jaoa’s attempting to intimidate Kasey for talking to Brooke even though she gave great advice “hey going forward I am not going to judge him on his flirting with me” but don’t ignore it happened and the way he spoke to her in the club after that was why he is a walking red flag.

I find Adam to be a shit chef and an asshole on charter but I have to admit with the close cropped hair and T-shirt when he jumped into the cab with Hannah, sort of hot. His shitty food and attitude will probably change my opinion about him next week.

IDK how old people are and I won't bother to check, but even though I'm no fan of Adam's, he has "that look!" Check out Steve McQueen from the 60's & 70's; esp. around the eyes! It's what I see anyway! ;-)

Steve+McQueen+Bullitt.jpg

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

IDK how old people are and I won't bother to check, but even though I'm no fan of Adam's, he has "that look!" Check out Steve McQueen from the 60's & 70's; esp. around the eyes! It's what I see anyway! ;-)

Steve+McQueen+Bullitt.jpg

Was there a reason you quoted me? This is like the fifth scene I would actually choose to represent Mqueen but I am clearly missing your point because the only thing I can imagine is me saying Adam looked hot but that doesn’t look like Adam in this ep at all.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Was there a reason you quoted me? This is like the fifth scene I would actually to choose to represent Mqueen but I am clearly missing your point.

Check again! You mentioned Adam and his appearance; made me think of SM! Sorry if I offended or made you waste time checking out my post! ;-(

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

Check again! You mentioned Adam and his appearance; made me think of SM! Sorry if I offended or made you waste time checking out my post! ;-(

The only person you insulted was McQueen  so the reference seemed to be random because he looks nothing like Adam.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, trimthatfat said:

. I would never date a man in his early twenties and expect him to fund my lifestyle.

Why should any man be expected to fund a woman’s lifestyle? Hannah is grown and should fund her own lifestyle.

Maybe Hannah’s grabbiness for cash and prizes from the men in her life is the readi she is always flying solo.

As pretty and physically attractive as she is, she could have surely found a decent man by now....unless they see straight through her.

And wealthy men rarely, if ever, end up marrying the help. Sure, maybe a secretary or a nanny who is in their path and can build a report over time....but a glorified maid in yacht...no. They normally choose other women of means to keep all that lovely cash in the family.

We saw her throw herself at Adam and Ben, and neither man was buying.

So Hannah’s desperate man hunt continues as her expiration date is fast approaching. The cigs don’t help with that either.

Edited by Chickabiddy
  • Love 6
56 minutes ago, terrymct said:

The activewear clothing line confuses me.  There are lots of sporty actors and reality personalities out there.  Hannah's not really one of them.  Why have her be the spokesperson for your line of activewear?

I'm a little confused about this as well.  She seems to smoke a lot and doesn't seem to be super "active'...

• Love 6

Regarding Hannah's house, I remember her saying earlier in the season something along the lines of "I move around a lot and don't stay in the same place too long." Anyone else remember that? At the time I wondered if she bunked with friends and traveled between yacht seasons.

Besides thinking Hannah is lazy and entitled, Sandy resents any crew member that makes her look bad. She thinks a crew member's goofing off reflects poorly on her as the captain. Since her hands are tied by production's story lines, she's doubly frustrated. I think C.aptain Lee also has expressed frustration and anger at certain incompetent staff. He and Sandy are probably torn between following production's plan, and collecting the easy paycheck, and getting off of reality TV.

Hannah throws herself at men and validates her sense of worth by being sexual and having men buy her things. She fancies herself as a femme fatale of the high seas.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, snarts said:

2 hours ago, annewithaneee said:

This episode was tedious and exhausting.

To me, I read the situation between Sandy and Hannah as: they both dislike each other personally since at least after last season aired (maybe when it was filming, too), they didn't want to have to work together this year, they're probably in an unspoken competition for who is the Captain Lee of this series (as far as the constant presence and arguable "star" of the show), and I get the vibe that Hannah may actually be the only crew member Sandy can't fire. I won't be surprised if this is explained away as "only three charters left, it would cause too much chaos/disruption to fire her now", but I think part of Sandy's "I want to fire her!!!" monologue was raging at the fact that production probably wouldn't allow it, and I think that also speaks to Hannah's eye-rolling transparent dislike for her. Maybe I'm just making that up because it's an interesting "what if" scenario and that's not actually even close to what's really going on, but I get the vibe that those two are jostling for their reality jobs, and not their boat jobs. 

For the Sandy bits: As soon as she blared out that "We will never work together again," I thought, yeah, right up until Bravo says you are. That's what I take her tweet as, a walking-back of her statement because she wants to keep doing this show. Ugh.

• Love 5
31 minutes ago, Chickabiddy said:

Why should any man be expected to fund a woman’s lifestyle? Hannah is grown and should fund her own lifestyle.

Maybe Hannah’s grabbiness for cash and prizes from the men in her life is the readi she is always flying solo.

As pretty and physically attractive as she is, she could have surely found a decent man by now....unless they see straight through her.

And wealthy men rarely, if ever, end up marrying the help. Sure, maybe a secretary or a nanny who is in their path and can build a report over time....but a glorified maid in yacht...no. They normally choose other women of means to keep all that lovely cash in the family.

We saw her throw herself at Adam and Ben, and neither man was buying.

So Hannah’s desperate man hunt continues as her expiration date is fast approaching. The cigs don’t help with that either.

I thought it went without saying that men shouldn’t be expected to fund someone’s life, but it is especially unrealistic for a woman to ask that of a man is in his twenties who is still settling himself financially. Hannah was not realistic in her expectations. Maybe a forty something venture capitalist would me inclined to meet Hannah’s demand if he liked her enough. But definitely not a 23 year old.

In general, however, I don’t see anything wrong with a woman preferring a breadwinner. There are men who want to financially provide for their girlfriends/wives and that’s okay.  Quite a few men with $$$ marry women and don’t really care about what they bring to the table financially as long as they meet their needs. I’ve seen it happen several times. Hannah is pretty, but she has a snotty attitude and likes to bait people. She’ll struggle to find anyone willing to tolerate that.

Edited by trimthatfat
  • Love 2
52 minutes ago, Chickabiddy said:

Yep, cigs will age you. Not to mention kill you. 

High and Mighty Hannah should stop spending her money on designer lotions, potions and handbags and invest in some deep conditioners, a better hair cut and a good hair colorist. Her hair looks like straw. A girl's gotta keep up with her looks if she wants to bag those rich wallets! I did like that long ponytail extension she had on during the dinner/fight/breakup from hell, though. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, VagueDisclaimer said:

To me, the entire tone of that conversation was different because Sandy has no real authority over Hannah, it’s Bravo who is really Hannah’s boss. So that convo was more one reality TV star to another and how they can’t stand working with each other any longer. Someone’s going to lose their anchor for next season and i’m thinking show seniority will prevail. I realize this was the entire point of Sandy this season, but I don’t think it’ll go the way she was anticipating.

You might be surprised. Bravo occasionally surprises us - ex. Jill's exit from RHONY and Kenya from RHOA. I would think finding a legit captain that wants to be on a reality show is tougher than finding a chief stewardess. 

• Love 3
13 hours ago, breezy424 said:

I know she said she went to give the other stews some down time but she did say to her boss she would only be there for a coke and then back. 

Here's the thing though, when Hannah went to Sandy to talk about the plan for that day, she did specifically say that she and Conrad were going to take the guests on the tender to do a cave tour and whatnot AND that they would be going to the bar.  So while she maybe shouldn't have been gone as long as she was, she did specifically tell Sandy they were going to be out with the guests beyond just the bar. 

• Love 10
14 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I don't recall the name of the one brunette stew who had bronchitis (?) but damn I loved that tan jacket with the silver studs that she wore on the final night out (of drunkeness and debauchery!)

Jaime is her name, and she’s a deck hand, not a stew. She even expresses her frustration with getting called on to help the interior when Kasey is too sea sick to do her job. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Taralightner said:

Jaime is her name, and she’s a deck hand, not a stew. She even expresses her frustration with getting called on to help the interior when Kasey is too sea sick to do her job. 

My apology for mis-labeling her job title.  I guess it's a lot more hard work to become a female deck hand than a stew (no disrespect to stews on yachts). But I stand my ground on that jacket Jaime was wearing! Lol.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, trimthatfat said:

n general, however, I don’t see anything wrong with a woman preferring a breadwinner.

If so, she shouldn't have gotten involved with Conrad in the first place. I thought he was totally in his rights to push back hard. (I know you didn't think what Hannah did was ok; just riffing on that particular sentence).

• Love 5
14 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I don't recall the name of the one brunette stew who had bronchitis (?) but damn I loved that tan jacket with the silver studs that she wore on the final night out (of drunkeness and debauchery!)

Jamie is gorgeous! I saw her on WWHL last night and she was glowing. Easily the prettiest cast member, IMO.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, terrymct said:

The activewear clothing line confuses me.  There are lots of sporty actors and reality personalities out there.  Hannah's not really one of them.  Why have her be the spokesperson for your line of activewear?

Because she'll do it for 5% of what any celeb of note would do it for?

• Love 1

I'll bet Hannah picked this fight with Conrad, knowing full well that he didn't have long-term potential for her.  She sat down with her abacus and did the math, then devised her plan to make him walk away, perhaps spurred on in this direction by the ridiculous scene with Sandy the week before. (The falling in love>>>anxiety attack scenario).

I'm not buying what she's selling, but I suppose that's obvious, lol.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I'll bet Hannah picked this fight with Conrad, knowing full well that he didn't have long-term potential for her.  She sat down with her abacus and did the math, then devised her plan to make him walk away, perhaps spurred on in this direction by the ridiculous scene with Sandy the week before. (The falling in love>>>anxiety attack scenario).

I'm not buying what she's selling, but I suppose that's obvious, lol.

I don't think she's that logical.  She wasn't the center of attention, wasn't controlling the flow on the boat, and lashed out to create drama to become the center of attention.  She failed at that.

• Love 6