Type keyword(s) to search

Season 15 Talk

• Start Topic

39 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

When was Kimmy EVER wild? She's always been one of the most boring people in the world.

It's hard to be wild when you're wearing 3 pairs of Spanx.

• Love 10

She doesn't go to clubs to be wild, she doesn't even dance. She goes to clubs looking wild because of how she dresses, she goes there knowing people will gawk (which she interprets as compliments/admiration). She's gonna have a tough time w/ menopause: "My doctor had to stick his entire arm in me and scrape out my old hormones with his fingernails."

• Love 2
9 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Still wild? She's not some 20 year old she's almost 40 and has three children  why does she have to prove that she still wild and can be up in the club every night? 

I don’t think she wants to stay at home and listening to Kanye drone on about every topic under the sun and measuring how much attention she paid to him that day. 

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, iwasish said:

So suddenly Kim was high on ecstasy when she filmed her sex tape. She uses her jaw shaking as evidence. Scott’s retort is classic Scott. I won’t ruin it for you guys. 

Dang!  I’m dying to know what he said, but I refuse to watch. 😞 I’ve seen the sex tape, and Kim didn’t look high at all IMO.  I’m calling BS to that story.

• Love 4

It’s really weird seeing Khloe still with Tristan on tonight’s episode - she stayed with him in Cleveland all that time, and is there with him again. She must be delusional. He just seems like an immature kid to me.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 3

And we’re back to a filler episode. I mean there was some stuff about Tristan and Khloe and the baby but nothing that we didn’t already know or that we didn’t already see when it happened months ago.

So.. kind of a boring episode for me.   

Another thing about Kim’s wild days that I’m not sure about was in the early seasons of this show, Kim made it known that she didn’t drink really. I remember a few times where she would only drink a glass of wine or Khloe and Kourtney were drinking all the time and she was all sober and annoyed at their antics. So.. it’s hard to believe she was off doing drugs back in the day. 

And she would always make it a point to point these things out. She started drinking more as the show went on but in the beginning of this series, she hardly did. So yeah I had to side eye a lot of what she was saying too. And why is she talking about it now if it is true? Was she trying to impress her younger sister?  I.. don’t understand. 

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 7
20 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Yay Kourtney - important cause; it’s disgusting that Congress whores for corporations instead of looking out for people.

I thought it ironic that she’s pushing for tighter controls on labeling and ingredients in foods, household products and cosmetics. 

It would be hysterical if she had any success and Kim and Kylie ended up in trouble with their make up lines. Cause you know they only think of the bottom line $$$$.

• Love 5
48 minutes ago, nexxie said:

It’s really weird seeing Khloe still with Tristan on tonight’s episode - she stayed with him in Cleveland all that time, and is there with him again. She must be delusional. He just seems like a immature kid to me.

I just think that Khloe wants more kids and wants her kids to have the same baby daddy. IIRC, there was once talk amongst the sisters how they all wanted their kids to have the same dad. And just recently, Kim said that she told Kanye once, that if they broke up, she wanted some of his sperm so if she wanted another kid, she would just use Kanye's sperm so the baby would have the same Dad as North. And one wonders why Kanye ended up in the looney bin. Look who he has for a wife.

• Love 5

So Kourtney is worried about the ingredients in her lipstick & nail polish, but doesn't have a problem with putting implants, fillers, & botox (which is made from the bacteria that causes botulism) directly into her body? And of course, she's late.

Did you see Kim's ass when she was at Khloe's house & walked down the hall to see Tristan? She could have floated that thing in the Macy's Thanksgiving parade it was so big.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, farmgal4 said:

Dang!  I’m dying to know what he said, but I refuse to watch. 😞 I’ve seen the sex tape, and Kim didn’t look high at all IMO.  I’m calling BS to that story.

Give you a hint... it has to do with RayJ’s god given gift. 

Yeah Kim didn’t look high.... or even as if she was enjoying herself. 

10 minutes ago, GaT said:

So Kourtney is worried about the ingredients in her lipstick & nail polish, but doesn't have a problem with putting implants, fillers, & botox (which is made from the bacteria that causes botulism) directly into her body? And of course, she's late.

Did you see Kim's ass when she was at Khloe's house & walked down the hall to see Tristan? She could have floated that thing in the Macy's Thanksgiving parade it was so big.

But not if we had high winds. It could kill several bystanders. Larsa’s was right there on view too.

Do you really think Kim has kept up with those girls since high school? 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, GaT said:

So Kourtney is worried about the ingredients in her lipstick & nail polish, but doesn't have a problem with putting implants, fillers, & botox (which is made from the bacteria that causes botulism) directly into her body?

I was thinking the same thing. And I wonder if she analyzed all the ingredients in Kylie Cosmetics before she slapped her name on some of her products for a collaboration?

The only friend from high school I really believe Kim is still close to is Allison Azoff. They were close in school and she threw Kim her bridal shower and her shower for North. They are still close but she's not a famewhore so she's not constantly hanging on her in front of cameras like Jonathan.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Another thing about Kim’s wild days that I’m not sure about was in the early seasons of this show, Kim made it known that she didn’t drink really. I remember a few times where she would only drink a glass of wine or Khloe and Kourtney were drinking all the time and she was all sober and annoyed at their antics. So.. it’s hard to believe she was off doing drugs back in the day. 

And she would always make it a point to point these things out. She started drinking more as the show went on but in the beginning of this series, she hardly did. So yeah I had to side eye a lot of what she was saying too. And why is she talking about it now if it is true? Was she trying to impress her younger sister?  I.. don’t understand. 

Kim was not really doing all those shots.  She was sipping or maybe even fake sipping from the shot glass every time; she never drank a whole shot.

• Love 4

Is anyone else shocked that the convo on the private jet didn't go more like this?

KIM's FRIEND:  "I told my coworker I was seeing Cher and she said 'Who's Cher"?"

KIM:  "What's a coworker?"

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
12 hours ago, GaT said:

Gisele Bundchen is another tree hugger who blathers on about the dangers of chemical sunscreen but has no problem injecting poison into her face. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, teapot said:

Is anyone else shocked that the convo on the private jet didn't go more like this?

KIM's FRIEND:  "I told my coworker I was seeing Cher and she said 'Who's Cher"?"

KIM:  "What's a coworker?"

Cher had a deer in the headlights look because she really didn’t know who this group was or she’s had to much plastic surgery, it was a very awkward meeting to say the least!

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

It was akward looking but i cant place why. Cher has met Kim before at some movie premiere and also she tweeted her when Kim dressed as her last Halloween so she definitely knows Kim.

She was on Access Hollywood a couple of months ago saying how much she loves Kim

GettyImages-667861022.jpg

Edited by Humbugged

I forgot. Did you hear Kim when she was explaining to Cher how she made the outfit? She ripped up three coats to create the one she was wearing. I think they know each other because they have the same plastic surgeon, Cher's face didn't move the entire time she was on the show, words came out of her mouth, but not a muscle moved.

• Love 7
20 hours ago, GaT said:

They're not the same thing. She's worried that ingredients in common items that people buy, especially for their kids, can have ingredients linked to damaging health in the long term. I wouldn't bet money on her having fillers and botox (implants and a nose job, definitely) but It's one thing for a consumer to know the negative side effects and make the conscious decision to buy the product/service and a whole other thing for consumers to be morally led ashtray with the type of ingredients that are being used in everyday products that are assumed to be healthy and safe but instead of damaging ingredients. Consumers shouldn't be expect to do deep dive research on every product they use just to be safe that they aren't using something that can cause cancer and corporations shouldn't be able to profit from consumer trust just because the government is too lazy to do its job and regulate. In this case, I would defend Kourtney in saying that it isn't a hypocritical issue for her to lend her name to...and she mentions that she just learned about it so what she's done before gaining this knowledge can't really be held against her (imo). That said, those people were really banking on Kourtney's star power to do the job...I wouldn't trust her and the fact she showed up late is just one of the reasons why, lol.

Kim is full of shit. She wasn't high during that tape. I don't believe for a second that she was wild. She always talked about how she wouldn't drink or do drugs. She's trying to claim to be wild by her association with Paris and Nicole who were true wild childs. She just made sure to get her pictures taken...Paris and Nicole were probably often too plastered to even remember if Kim actually did anything crazy. She probably paid the server to serve water while Nicole and Paris were downing the shots straight. All her money and success and Kim will sill lie to keep herself relevant. Kim has never been the life of the party...but she's always been the centre of scandal - her true claim to fame. And I will note that her most upset with Tristian didn't come from learning he cheated on Khloe, it came from learning that he unfollowed her on IG. Instead of being supportive of her sister, she's just seems to relish on bringing Tristian up to Khloe knowing that it makes her uncomfortable. Bravo Kim...it's always about you honey.

Can't speak to Kim's Vegas scenes...I skipped all of them.

• Love 9

I think Cher is moving into the life stage where the lights are starting to get a bit dim upstairs, but put her onstage and she can still perform. 

Personally if I were a celeb and some other celeb came  to meet me dressed up to look like me, I’m not so sure I’d be flattered. Some    regular run of the mill fan or fan club president doing it I might find kind of cute, but a celeb in her own right doing it, not so much. Especially since the resemblance has  only come about due to her repeated plastic surgeries that happened to create it. Never heard Kim mention Cher until her ever changing face and wigs made it noticeable. 

• Love 6

I forgot to mention, I know most of us agree how ridiculous Kim's ass is but it was just uncomfortable to watch what she did to herself when you see her walking down the hallway to see Tristian in the theatre room. And I don't know if anyone else noticed it, but in the scene where you see her jump into the pool, literally all of her ass seemed to lift up. No way you can work out and develop an ass that big without it being toned in the process. I know we all know her ass is fake but just another example of her lying ways, lol.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

They're not the same thing. She's worried that ingredients in common items that people buy, especially for their kids, can have ingredients linked to damaging health in the long term. I wouldn't bet money on her having fillers and botox (implants and a nose job, definitely) but It's one thing for a consumer to know the negative side effects and make the conscious decision to buy the product/service and a whole other thing for consumers to be morally led ashtray with the type of ingredients that are being used in everyday products that are assumed to be healthy and safe but instead of damaging ingredients. Consumers shouldn't be expect to do deep dive research on every product they use just to be safe that they aren't using something that can cause cancer and corporations shouldn't be able to profit from consumer trust just because the government is too lazy to do its job and regulate. In this case, I would defend Kourtney in saying that it isn't a hypocritical issue for her to lend her name to...and she mentions that she just learned about it so what she's done before gaining this knowledge can't really be held against her (imo). That said, those people were really banking on Kourtney's star power to do the job...I wouldn't trust her and the fact she showed up late is just one of the reasons why, lol.

Kim is full of shit. She wasn't high during that tape. I don't believe for a second that she was wild. She always talked about how she wouldn't drink or do drugs. She's trying to claim to be wild by her association with Paris and Nicole who were true wild childs. She just made sure to get her pictures taken...Paris and Nicole were probably often too plastered to even remember if Kim actually did anything crazy. She probably paid the server to serve water while Nicole and Paris were downing the shots straight. All her money and success and Kim will sill lie to keep herself relevant. Kim has never been the life of the party...but she's always been the centre of scandal - her true claim to fame. And I will note that her most upset with Tristian didn't come from learning he cheated on Khloe, it came from learning that he unfollowed her on IG. Instead of being supportive of her sister, she's just seems to relish on bringing Tristian up to Khloe knowing that it makes her uncomfortable. Bravo Kim...it's always about you honey.

Can't speak to Kim's Vegas scenes...I skipped all of them.

One if her points was the labeling on products. Words like “all natural” etc lull consumers into thinking what they are buying is really what’s on the package.

I do give her credit for actually looking at labels and ingredients in the store and making an attempt to give her kids. She’s gone overboard sure with her gluten free stuff, but she seems to keep her figure in check with a careful diet and exercise, of the three of them, she rarely comments on her weight or talks about how “fat” she is or how much weight she needs to lose. 

Kim with Tristan... she makes a big deal about “unfollowing” him but the nerve of him to block her!!  She loved that whole mess. I really don’t get how she thinks she’s due any explanation or apology from him.  If she doesn’t like him, just stay away. 

• Love 9
42 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

I forgot to mention, I know most of us agree how ridiculous Kim's ass is but it was just uncomfortable to watch what she did to herself when you see her walking down the hallway to see Tristian in the theatre room. And I don't know if anyone else noticed it, but in the scene where you see her jump into the pool, literally all of her ass seemed to lift up. No way you can work out and develop an ass that big without it being toned in the process. I know we all know her ass is fake but just another example of her lying ways, lol.

Still photos are one thing but being able to watch her waddle like she has a full diaper is something else.

re the bold, I don't watch the show but I will be hunting down this ep!

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, suomi said:

Still photos are one thing but being able to watch her waddle like she has a full diaper is something else.

To save yourself the trouble, it's near the very end of the episode. It's the scene where I think she jumps into the pool with North.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, RHJunkie said:

I wouldn't bet money on her having fillers and botox (implants and a nose job, definitely)

Have you ever seen Kourtney's forehead move? Nope, no matter what she's doing or saying, her forehead is completely still. I would say she's had plenty of stuff in her face. 

kourtney-kardashian-transformation.jpg

• Love 7

My hell, that looks like four different people! Sisters and cousins, maybe, but four different people. Two have round eyes, two have almond eyes. Four different hairlines. With some moles/beauty marks they could easily pass as four different people. Sheesh! What a bunch of wingnuts. "Do I look like you, Mommy?" "Uh ... " 

• Love 4

Nori's recap:

http://toofab.com/2018/11/26/noris-notebook-your-favorite-north-west-parody-recaps-awkward-encounter-between-kim-and-tristan-on-kuwtk/

"Mommy decided she was going to implement a new rule: No following boyfriends unless they're married into the family because it gets awkward when she has to unfollow them. This is similar to my personal rule: No calling anyone "Uncle" until they're married into the family. I started this rule after "Uncle" French Montana. This place is a revolving door of "Uncles.""

• Love 5
10 hours ago, suomi said:

When she wears the gray sweat pants with POCKETS it’s really noticeable.

• Love 3
20 hours ago, stacyasp said:

Cher had a deer in the headlights look because she really didn’t know who this group was or she’s had to much plastic surgery, it was a very awkward meeting to say the least!

Maybe Cher didn't expect the KUWTK cameras there. Knowing Kim, she probably just told Cher she had some friends that would love to meet her. And I also agree, Cher has gone too much on the plastic surgery, botox and fillers. She looks weird.

2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

All the Kardashians have had tons of plastic surgery, Kourtney and Kendall included. 

And the way that Kim and Khloe alter their kids looks by photoshop, I have a feeling that they would be very much in favor, if one day, the kids decide they want that plastic surgery, botox and fillers. My guess they will start in their teens. 

Edited by BeeBop88
  • Love 6

During the scene where Penelope was sitting on Kourtney's lap, all I could think was, give this girl 5 years and she'll be unrecognizable because of all of the makeup/ products and a few years later, botox. None of the kids look anything like Kourtney or Scott.

• Love 2
19 hours ago, GaT said:

Have you ever seen Kourtney's forehead move? Nope, no matter what she's doing or saying, her forehead is completely still. I would say she's had plenty of stuff in her face. 

I still wouldn't bet on it. Kourtney is a fucking robot that barely emotes anything so nothing but her mouth barely moves and even then, she's the least talkative of the 3. I'm not saying that she's never done it, it's just not obvious to me that she has so I'm going to err on the side of not saying that she has.

• Love 4

It's turned into a "he said/she said". Ray J "sources" are denying Kim took ecstasy when she made the sex tape. I was thinking about why she would say she did if she didn't & then I read this:

Our Ray J sources add he's offended that Kim would suggest she did the sex tape because she was in a significantly altered state. They say she was down with it from the beginning and all the way through. 

She's trying to whitewash herself by blaming the sex tape on drugs, it wasn't her fault, she was under the influence of ecstasy. I bet we see her doing anti drug stuff now

Edited by GaT
  • Love 7

she said the same thing when she married her first husband that music producer guy that she was high on ecstasy when they did it. okay if that's the case then after you sobered up then why not get the marriage annulled by your high-profile attorney father? Why stay married to him for years? Also doesn't Vegas chapels not marry a couple if they feel like they are not in their right mind or intoxicated? But I've never been on any sort of drug that hasn't been subscribed to me by my doctor so I wouldn't know if someone taking a hit of ecstasy would be that it incapacitated to do a quickie Vegas wedding. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

I still wouldn't bet on it. Kourtney is a fucking robot that barely emotes anything so nothing but her mouth barely moves and even then, she's the least talkative of the 3. I'm not saying that she's never done it, it's just not obvious to me that she has so I'm going to err on the side of not saying that she has.

Look at Kourtney's eyes in the last pic. compared to the first two pics of her. She has definitely had stuff done. She has dangerous cat eyes forming. And her face looks greasy to me in that last pic. I won't even talk about the eyebrows. I think her best pic is the first one, which I guess was taken when the show first started.  And look at her nose in the first pic and compare her nose in the last pic. She has had a nose job done too.  It is thinner and longer in the last pic. 

23 hours ago, GaT said:

Edited by BeeBop88
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I wouldn't know if someone taking a hit of ecstasy would be that incapacitated to do a quickie Vegas wedding. 

Waving a glow stick while trying to give back rubs to everyone within reach while saying "I feel like I'm floating in the most perfect, warm bath water ever" wouldn't get in the way of saying "I do." 

Not that I believe what Kim is claiming re the wedding or the sex tape. MDMA is a powerful antidepressant and a powerful analgesic (pain reliever). It is not an intoxicant or hallucinogen.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, BeeBop88 said:

And her face looks greasy to me in that last pic. I won't even talk about the eyebrows.

That's the 1st thing I thought, the shiny face & frozen eyebrows are a dead giveaway.

• Love 3

Kim’s trying to make herself out a wild and crazy kid now instead of the stick in the mud she was. 

If she was high on E, why didn’t that ever come up when the tape got out and her family “desperately” tried to stop it from being distributed instead of cutting a financial deal to profit off of (and probably had some input (he-he) on the editing.)

• Love 6

Kim returns to Paris for the first time since the robbery. Meanwhile Kourtney fears she waited too long to freeze her eggs, and Kendall worries she'll humiliate herself in a charity poker tournament.

Airs December 2, 2018.

On 11/27/2018 at 10:47 PM, BeeBop88 said:

Look at Kourtney's eyes in the last pic. compared to the first two pics of her. She has definitely had stuff done. She has dangerous cat eyes forming. And her face looks greasy to me in that last pic. I won't even talk about the eyebrows. I think her best pic is the first one, which I guess was taken when the show first started.  And look at her nose in the first pic and compare her nose in the last pic. She has had a nose job done too.  It is thinner and longer in the last pic. 

She gives me the creeps in the last picture. Cold, dead eyes. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, iwasish said:

Jeezus, why is every storyline Kendall has described as “ Kendall worries” “Kendall fears” “Kendall is anxious” This girl is a mess. 

She's brutal to watch. Boring and excruciatingly annoying all at the same time. 

• Love 8

Because she has nothing else. Even runway shows she hasn't been doing until recently. I really do believe she has anxiety so they have taken that and ran with it.  I'm just shocked we haven't seen anything about her on again/off again thing with Ben Simmons play out on the show unless thats something we'll eventually see.