Type keyword(s) to search

Season 15 Talk

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, nexxie said:

How quickly they grow!

Penelope is looking very grown up here. Cute looking kid. ITA with the poster who made the comment about the ugly turbans. I guess Khloe puts them on her to pay homage to True's Jamaican roots. But I think she is going a bit overboard with it. 

• Love 2

"I don’t want my vagina on anyone’s facetime!" Who would have thought we would ever hear a Kardashian say this?

I've never given birth, so maybe this is normal, but Khloe gave birth in full makeup  & wearing a giant ring on her finger. Just seems wrong to me.

Kris saving those bracelets for Khloe was really sweet.

Who is Simon & why was he the only one with Khloe in the beginning?

• Love 3
6 hours ago, GaT said:

"I don’t want my vagina on anyone’s facetime!" Who would have thought we would ever hear a Kardashian say this?

I've never given birth, so maybe this is normal, but Khloe gave birth in full makeup  & wearing a giant ring on her finger. Just seems wrong to me.

His name is Savas and he was described as a “friend”. 

I laughed when Kim told CiCi that Kris told Tristan  he had to make a choice if wanted to be with “ insteageam whores” or have a family.   Her whole family spends its day on Instagram!!!!’ Talk about pot meet kettle. 

Only Kourtney seems to have some  commom sense, she should use it more often. 

They should all just stay out of Khloe’s business. I don’t get how they think they deserve some kind of explanation from Tristan. If I were him I’d probably tell them to go take a hike, Kim especially. She’s so frigging  sanctimonious. He should remind her that she got knocked up while married to  someone else. She can’t throw any stones.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

I get what kris was saying that Khloe was wanting to have a family and not just a baby to have a baby but this isn’t like a brand new story for her and adding a child into it makes it kind of harder and more heart breaking.

I understand what Kris was saying too, but I think Khloe wanted a baby.  End of story.   If she really wanted a family and something lasting, she would have waited to see what direction her relationship was going before she became pregnant.   I mentioned this in the last episode thread, I think, but she was gushing over Tristan -what a good father he would be, how he was the real deal, her love, etc.  when she really hadn't known him that long and at least part of their relationship was long distance. She's 34, not some love sick teenager. 

She made the same mistake with Lamar - going full throttle into a relationship when she hardly knows the guy. This is Lamar all over again, only this time she has a baby.

And, if the guy cheats with you on his pregnant GF, that should be a huge red flag.

I think in the near future, we'll be looking at a magazine cover about Poor Khloe - how she tried to make it work, but his cheating was too much, blah, blah, blah.  Mom is probably laying the groundwork.

(Kim can take a seat with the hand gestures to Tristan - who is she, Don Corleone? and no Kardashian has ever cheated before????)   And why in the world would Tristan need to have a conversation with the "Family".   This is between him and Khloe and no one else needs to be involved. But that's one of the problems with the K's  - they are too much in each other's business.  I understand that Khloe wanted her family there for the delivery, of course, but they acted like the world would end if they didn't make it in time.  (Of course, at that point, who really knew if Tristan would show up, "instagram whores" and all, so I guess they just didn't want her to be alone).

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 12
7 hours ago, GaT said:

At one point Savas shows the time on his phone and his phone background is of a Maple Leaf which is a symbol of Canada. Given that Tristian is Canadian, my deductive reasoning will suggest that Savas is a friend of Khloe's via Tristian and we probably don't see much of him because he probably hangs out with Khloe and Tristian in Cleveland mostly. And to repeat myself, I'm going off a phone background so I could totally be off about this, haha.

Maybe it's just me but I felt like Kim was feeding off the drama. She was the one that kept wanting to talk about it and even knowing Khloe's wishes of wanting Tristian in the room and not wanting the vibe to be weird as she newly introduces to her daughter into the world - there is Kim trying to act all gangster with her hand gestures and facial expressions. Knowing that Khloe is still processing in midst of welcoming a new child, Kim's constant need to talk about the situation does come across as her inciting drama so Tristian isn't wrong in that sense though in fairness, there would be no drama to incite if he wasn't such a dog and knew how to be loyal to a woman. And Kim knew she was fully booked with media - why didn't she call Khloe in advance and ask her what her preference was in how to handle questions that may come up...instead she calls her up after the fact to tell her what she said. What does it matter after you've said it?

Kris acted like everything was normal and in fairness, that's what Kourtney wanted at the time. Her gift to Khloe was sweet and thoughtful.

I thought Kourtney was quite likeable in this episode with how understanding she was of Khloe needing to make a decision for herself, she was normal with Tristian in the delivery room which was Khloe's wishes and her advice to Kim seemed to come from a place of lessons learned. Any judgement from Kourtney would have seemed hypocritical given what she went through with Scott all these years so I'm glad she didn't go that route.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, mwell345 said:

(Kim can take a seat with the hand gestures to Tristan - who is she, Don Corleone? and no Kardashian has ever cheated before????)  

Right, especially since rumor had it that Kimmy was screwing around with Kanye while she was still with Humphries, before she broke up with him. 

It looked like there were at least 15 people in the delivery room. Insane! 

• Love 8

Either Khloé has ZERO self esteem, OR, the entire cheating story was made up just for ratings. No way could a hormonal pregnant woman be so easy going about her man cheating while she’s in labor. 

Tristan seems dim witted. 

Kim’s Real personality is coming out and it’s funny as Hell. What a miserable, shallow, fake person she is. 

None of them seemed very loving towards Khloé or her baby. It seemed like they all wanted to be there just to ogle the birth and then hit the road. 

• Love 14
18 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

Either Khloé has ZERO self esteem, OR, the entire cheating story was made up just for ratings.

Then how would that explain the actual video of Tristan kissing two different women? Of course she has low self esteem. Khloe is as needy and pathetic as they come so her behavior didn't shock me at all. Look at all the shit she put up with when she was Lamar.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Then how would that explain the actual video of Tristan kissing two different women? Of course she has low self esteem. Khloe is as needy and pathetic as they come so her behavior didn't shock me at all. Look at all the shit she put up with when she was Lamar.

But if he did cheat and knowing how hormonal one is pregnant and post pregnancy I would have expected Khloé to shed a tear or two , she seemed way to calm 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, mwell345 said:

I understand what Kris was saying too, but I think Khloe wanted a baby.  End of story.   If she really wanted a family and something lasting, she would have waited to see what direction her relationship was going before she became pregnant.   I mentioned this in the last episode thread, I think, but she was gushing over Tristan -what a good father he would be, how he was the real deal, her love, etc.  when she really hadn't known him that long and at least part of their relationship was long distance. She's 34, not some love sick teenager. 

She made the same mistake with Lamar - going full throttle into a relationship when she hardly knows the guy. This is Lamar all over again, only this time she has a baby.

And, if the guy cheats with you on his pregnant GF, that should be a huge red flag.

I think in the near future, we'll be looking at a magazine cover about Poor Khloe - how she tried to make it work, but his cheating was too much, blah, blah, blah.  Mom is probably laying the groundwork.

(Kim can take a seat with the hand gestures to Tristan - who is she, Don Corleone? and no Kardashian has ever cheated before????)   And why in the world would Tristan need to have a conversation with the "Family".   This is between him and Khloe and no one else needs to be involved. But that's one of the problems with the K's  - they are too much in each other's business.  I understand that Khloe wanted her family there for the delivery, of course, but they acted like the world would end if they didn't make it in time.  (Of course, at that point, who really knew if Tristan would show up, "instagram whores" and all, so I guess they just didn't want her to be alone).

Yeah. I want to feel for Khloe but when she started dating Tristen, isn’t it a little off putting that he left his girlfriend  for her who just had a baby? And we will never get the clear timeline on if she overlapped with the past girlfriend.

So I agree with you, I think Khloe wanted a baby too. Which is fine, but I had to point out that Kris said Khloe said she didn’t have a baby to just to have a baby, she wanted a family.  Which yeah doesn’t seem to be true.

Again though.. none of the Kardashian’s tell the truth. Even the show doesn’t tell us the truth, no matter how they try to spin it.

• Love 11

That “top secret” video of Tristan in the club could have easily been just for the storyline. I’m not saying I believe Tristan is and always has been faithful- probably not, but the timing of everything and the “reaction” of everyone involved just seems woefully inauthentic. 

There was way too many ppl in the hospital room. Who would want that. When my sister had her baby she called me after it was done then ppl visited after. Why did everyone have to be there lol so weird.

Tristan seems like an idiot but I can see why Khloe liked him at first. I find him pretty attractive.

Savas is Tristan’s friend I’m pretty sure. Khloe has glommed onto him and made him her friend too. He probably keeps Khloe busy while Tristan is off fucking Instagram whores lol.

Khloe had a baby with Tristan because she wanted a baby like her other siblings. She didn’t want to be the only one without a baby. Besides Kendall but no one really expects her to have a kid anytime soon. She thought Tristan was attractive and thought he could make a cute baby I’m sure and decided to get knocked up. She doesn’t give a fuck about having a family with him lol. He’s obviously not a family man let’s be real. 

I think Tristan has cheated on her probably the whole time and he finally just got caught. 

Edited by Marley
  • Love 16

Khloe's always been my favorite b/c she seems to have the most personality.

I liked her TH where she was acknowledging that they name their kids some crazy-ass names, "does she look like a True?  WTF is a True?  WTF is a North?"

(for that matter, WTF is anything but a Mason...side  note that one of my coworkers named their son Mason...not after him exactly, because she's not really a fan, but inspired by!!)

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Marley said:

I think Tristan has cheated on her probably the whole time and he finally just got caught. 

Yep. I fully believe this too. He cheated on his pregnant girlfriend with Khloe so why would she or anyone be shocked he did it again?

If the reaction seemed inauthentic its because if the cameras aren't rolling when something big breaks they "recreate" things.  And we do not know how Khloe truly reacted exactly when she found out because when we did see that on the show she wasnt seen, just on the other side of a phone conversation with Kim asking how she was. Hell maybe Khloe knew for a long time he was cheating but just the public found out now *shrug*

• Love 9

I love the name Penelope. I think it’s so pretty and unique. Not many people have it.

Also at least true while odd has a meaning behind it, it was the name of MJs husband. So it makes sense where as a lot of the names the Kardashian’s chose don’t.

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Finchers said:

I agree the names are weird but I don't think she meant it that way. I think she was just saying how would a baby look like their name before they're given it. Also, what's wrong with Penelope? 

totally remembered that once I hit "post" and went to lunch.  Sorry, P!  

• Love 3
1 hour ago, WhosThatGirl said:

I love the name Penelope. I think it’s so pretty and unique. Not many people have it.

I don't have a problem with the name, but they all call her "P". I'm sure that's translated into "pee" by other kids, not good.

• Love 3
45 minutes ago, GaT said:

I don't have a problem with the name, but they all call her "P". I'm sure that's translated into "pee" by other kids, not good.

Yeah. Then again she’s probably not  around many kids who aren’t famous or elite like, they have a lot of friends who have odder names. I very much doubt that the Kardashian/Jenner babies are going to be attending regular school. Something tells me they won’t.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

At one point Savas shows the time on his phone and his phone background is of a Maple Leaf which is a symbol of Canada. Given that Tristian is Canadian, my deductive reasoning will suggest that Savas is a friend of Khloe's via Tristian and we probably don't see much of him because he probably hangs out with Khloe and Tristian in Cleveland mostly. And to repeat myself, I'm going off a phone background so I could totally be off about this, haha.

Maybe it's just me but I felt like Kim was feeding off the drama. She was the one that kept wanting to talk about it and even knowing Khloe's wishes of wanting Tristian in the room and not wanting the vibe to be weird as she newly introduces to her daughter into the world - there is Kim trying to act all gangster with her hand gestures and facial expressions. Knowing that Khloe is still processing in midst of welcoming a new child, Kim's constant need to talk about the situation does come across as her inciting drama so Tristian isn't wrong in that sense though in fairness, there would be no drama to incite if he wasn't such a dog and knew how to be loyal to a woman. And Kim knew she was fully booked with media - why didn't she call Khloe in advance and ask her what her preference was in how to handle questions that may come up...instead she calls her up after the fact to tell her what she said. What does it matter after you've said it?

Kris acted like everything was normal and in fairness, that's what Kourtney wanted at the time. Her gift to Khloe was sweet and thoughtful.

I thought Kourtney was quite likeable in this episode with how understanding she was of Khloe needing to make a decision for herself, she was normal with Tristian in the delivery room which was Khloe's wishes and her advice to Kim seemed to come from a place of lessons learned. Any judgement from Kourtney would have seemed hypocritical given what she went through with Scott all these years so I'm glad she didn't go that route.

Ellen practically lives in the Kardashian asses. If Kim or Kris were booked prior to the  cheating scandal, they could have canceled or told Ellen that the subject was OFF LIMITS. I doubt Ellen would have sandbagged them and risked future bookings. Kim was just itching to comment on the subject, you could tell from the shit eating smile she had on as she entered and the way she swiveled her head around to make sure the audience had all eyes on her. 

And so what if Tristan blocked her? She didn’t want anything to do with him. 

But when Kanye was in the psvch ward she “ didn’t want to talk about it “ and everyone else tiptoed  around it.

• Love 7

Don’t all talk show hosts have to be nice to the people they are interviewing? I don’t think it’s just Ellen. All celebs can say upfront what they wish to discuss and what they don’t want to. And all talk show hosts would lose said celebs if they didn’t follow through. So I shrug, I don’t think it’s just Ellen. And yes I do like Ellen but I’m just saying.

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Don’t all talk show hosts have to be nice to the people they are interviewing? I don’t think it’s just Ellen. All celebs can say upfront what they wish to discuss and what they don’t want to. And all talk show hosts would lose said celebs if they didn’t follow through. So I shrug, I don’t think it’s just Ellen. And yes I do like Ellen but I’m just saying.

I like Ellen too, for the most part.And yes most talk show hosts would honor a request to avoid certain subjects.  The Kardashians are regulars on her show. Keeping that relationship strong, letting them come on to her show and spin things the way they want it’s beneficial to both sides. But Kim was trying to make it sound like she HAD to answer the questions and we all know the questions didn’t even have to be asked. Kim WANTED to be asked so she could answer in exactly the way she answered. She wanted to look like she was some tough cookie, who doesn’t take shit from people. But we know she has to go to lengths to keep her hubby from having a hissy. “skin color bandages”

If she really cared about Khloe’s feelings, she would have made it clear that the subject was off limits BEFORE going on. Or if she felt she HAD to answer, she would have spoke to her ahead of time and come to an agreed upon stock answer. Why call her after and say “Oh by the way this is what I said just so you know.”  Tristan was right she was trying to start shit. (I’m not defending his cheating at all!) She knew Khloe wanted things to be calm until she had made her decision as to what do. But she wanted it to be all about KIM. 

I do believe that Ellen would NOT have gone there if she didn’t have an ok to do so. So Kim shouldn’t be shocked that Khloe wasn’t feeling like hanging around with her if Tristan was also in town. 

• Love 9
Just now, iwasish said:

I like Ellen too, for the most part.And yes most talk show hosts would honor a request to avoid certain subjects.  The Kardashians are regulars on her show. Keeping that relationship strong, letting them come on to her show and spin things the way they want it’s beneficial to both sides. But Kim was trying to make it sound like she HAD to answer the questions and we all know the questions didn’t even have to be asked. Kim WANTED to be asked so she could answer in exactly the way she answered. She wanted to look like she was some tough cookie, who doesn’t take shit from people. But we know she has to go to lengths to keep her hubby from having a hissy. “skin color bandages”

If she really cared about Khloe’s feelings, she would have made it clear that the subject was off limits BEFORE going on. Or if she felt she HAD to answer, she would have spoke to her ahead of time and come to an agreed upon stock answer. Why call her after and say “Oh by the way this is what I said just so you know.”  Tristan was right she was trying to start shit. (I’m not defending his cheating at all!) She knew Khloe wanted things to be calm until she had made her decision as to what do. But she wanted it to be all about KIM. 

I do believe that Ellen would NOT have gone there if she didn’t have an ok to do so. So Kim shouldn’t be shocked that Khloe wasn’t feeling like hanging around with her if Tristan was also in town. 

That’s what I mean. Stars have the right to decline whatever they want to. If she had said I don’t want to talk about this, they won’t be asked. But all talk shows do this, that’s why I didn’t get why Ellen is super nice to the Kardashian’s, all talk show hosts are nice to the guests and know what to ask and what not to.

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

That’s what I mean. Stars have the right to decline whatever they want to. If she had said I don’t want to talk about this, they won’t be asked. But all talk shows do this, that’s why I didn’t get why Ellen is super nice to the Kardashian’s, all talk show hosts are nice to the guests and know what to ask and what not to.

I think she’s super nice to them in order to be able to get them on her show when they are hot in the news for something. It may also have to do with her being a woman. The other major talk show hosts are men and IMO, the two Jimmys like to play off the guests to get laughs for themselves. Where Ellen seems to try and let the guest shine a bit more. 

Well, I finally saw the True Story. It is nice that Khloe finally gets be a Mom instead of being an Aunt again for the millionth time. Have the Kardashians given birth to a million babies? Well no, but it sure feels like it. 

I wonder if Khloe is still with Tristan. If they worked out a contract for them to be "together" for a certain length of time. Anyone else have a feeling that Khloe and Tristan have moved on from one another?

• Love 4

I started following Khloe's OB/GYN on Instagram after she gave her a shout out and apparently Dr A is/has made the rounds on the reality star births because she was the doctor who delivered the former Shass(?) Of Sunset star Lilly G's baby girl. 

Screenshot_2018-11-21-08-29-24.png

Had Tristan really “been caught” I think he would have acted more contrite. He seemed almost defiant - especially in the photo Khloé posted. He mumbled “ I don’t play” when Khloé asked if he and Kim said hello to each other. 

Kim sticking her tongue out behind Tristan’s back and making kaput gestures was something a 12 year old might do. She is giddy because the focus is on someone else’s drama. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

Had Tristan really “been caught” I think he would have acted more contrite. He seemed almost defiant - especially in the photo Khloé posted. He mumbled “ I don’t play” when Khloé asked if he and Kim said hello to each other. 

Kim sticking her tongue out behind Tristan’s back and making kaput gestures was something a 12 year old might do. She is giddy because the focus is on someone else’s drama. 

No she's giddy because she needs to be the CENTER of the drama and can't handle not being that . 

Kim's upper lip is getting out of control. 

True is adorable. All the kids are so cute and happy. It kinda worries me they might get caught up in the plastic surgery and fame game the Mama Kris has for everyone in that dynasty ("kynesty?" "Kimpire"??)

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

It kinda worries me they might get caught up in the plastic surgery and fame game the Mama Kris has for everyone in that dynasty ("kynesty?" "Kimpire"??)

I'd say it's a guarantee they will. Khloe was in elementary school when she overheard Kris tell a friend she'd need a nose job when she got older. These kids are also going to notice how much their mothers filtered and photoshopped their images for social media. With so much focus on the superficial, I can't see any of them growing up with a healthy sense of self-esteem. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Kim's upper lip is getting out of control. 

True is adorable. All the kids are so cute and happy. It kinda worries me they might get caught up in the plastic surgery and fame game the Mama Kris has for everyone in that dynasty ("kynesty?" "Kimpire"??)

Might?

• Love 1

The Kardashians sisters, the Jenner sisters, Kris Jenner and Caitlyn Jenner must keep those plastic surgeons in Beverly Hills in business.  They all have body dysmorphia (except Kourtney.) Kourtney and Kendall used to be the sisters with very little to no cosmetic surgery done. Kendall really disappointed me with she started to get lip injections. She looks ridiculous with those puffed up lips. It's like she was in competition with Kylie on how blown up they could get their lips. Kourtney is now the only one that looks the most normal and in my view, the prettiest sister. From the very beginning, I always thought Kourtney was prettier than Kim, and now with all of Kim's facial reconstruction she has had done, Kourtney is still the prettiest Kardashian sister.  And don't even get me started on Khloe's huge fish lips. She looks so funny when she laughs with those lips. In fact in one episode, Kim and Kourtney were laughing at Khloe's huge lips because the way she looked when Khloe was trying to smile and laugh. It was quite obvious that Khloe had had a fresh dose of lip filler, but Khloe seemed to think her lips were puckered up like that because of sucking dick. Go figure.

Edited by BeeBop88
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, BeeBop88 said:

The Kardashians sisters, the Jenner sisters, Kris Jenner and Caitlyn Jenner must keep those plastic surgeons in Beverly Hills in business.  They all have body dysmorphia (except Kourtney.) Kourtney and Kendall used to be the sisters with very little to no cosmetic surgery done. Kendall really disappointed me with she started to get lip injections. She looks ridiculous with those puffed up lips. It's like she was in competition with Kylie on how blown up they could get their lips. Kourtney is now the only one that looks the most normal and in my view, the prettiest sister. From the very beginning, I always thought Kourtney was prettier than Kim, and now with all of Kim's facial reconstruction she has had done, Kourtney is still the prettiest Kardashian sister.  And don't even get me started on Khloe's huge fish lips. She looks so funny when she laughs with those lips. In fact in one episode, Kim and Kourtney were laughing at Khloe's huge lips because the way she looked when Khloe was trying to smile and laugh. It was quite obvious that Khloe had had a fresh dose of lip filler, but Khloe seemed to think her lips were puckered up like that because of sucking dick. Go figure.

I did love that she asked Jonathan if you could fuck up your lips from performing too many blow jobs. Watching him uncomfortably try to deny any knowledge on that subject was so satisfying. 

Edited by iwasish
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Khloé and Tristan return to L.A. with baby True, but Kim and Tristan have unresolved tension over his infidelity. Meanwhile Kourtney travels to D.C. to speak in front of Congress, and Kim takes her girlfriends to Vegas to prove she's still wild.

Airs November 25, 2018.

• Love 1

The whole over dramatic re-enactment of everyone finding out together was hilarious. 

The go from finding out, Kylie telling her to Kendall telling Scott Khloe kicked him out in a matter of seconds.

• Love 1

Kim is unhappy and frustrated in her marriage to Kanye and is displacing her irritability towards her sisters. Also she resents having to share the spotlight with them I think. Kylie and Kendall and Kourt are mentioned or praised as much as her now. 

On 11/24/2018 at 12:53 PM, OnceSane said:

Airs November 25, 2018.

Still wild? She's not some 20 year old she's almost 40 and has three children  why does she have to prove that she still wild and can be up in the club every night? 

• Love 9