Type keyword(s) to search

Season 15 Talk

• Start Topic

Khloé is blindsided by news about her relationship just days before her due date; Kim worries that Khloe's delivery will fall on the day of her high-school reunion; Scott and Kendall team up to do some extreme sports.

Airs November 4, 2018.

I suspect the delay is somewhat because Khloe is still undecided (and possibly uncooperative with filming) as to the future of her relationship and just which direction it will take. You know Kris wants to steer the narrative in a way that either makes him the goat or with these 2 crazy love  struck kids overcoming these bumps in their relationship. Unless and until they know how it all pans out it’s hard to manipulate the footage. 

5 hours ago, GaT said:

Finally getting to the good stuff. 

God forbid Kim’s chance to insta gram her high school reunion is disrupted by Khloes labor. It would be just like Khloe to ruin things for her and steal her big night !!! You know she planned this pregnancy just to mess Kim up!

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 20

I am relieved to say that I never watch this show anymore, but I was happy to be flipping through when Kourtney said something that I think the majority of the world can agree with - this is a disgusting family.  They are so lost as to what's important in life, and the things they are modeling to their poor kids will set them up for a life that isn't likely to be emotionally healthy.   Their priorities and values are ass-backward...it's very sad.  

• Love 4
On 10/19/2018 at 12:35 PM, JohnnyRotten said:

Season 3 Episode 2 'Kourt's first cover' has all of those thing.

On 10/19/2018 at 1:28 PM, iwasish said:

I think Kourt and Khloe have always been second or third string with Kris. Kim has been the golden child that has shared Kris’s desire to be rich and famous. Neither of them has ever gotten  the same attention or dedication to their deals that Kim did. At one point Kris was selling them as a package deal but Kim soon resented the fact that she had to share the spotlight and the money with them. I also think that once the show really took off Kim and Kris worked together on the direction it should go, without bringing the other girls in on the planning. Both Kourt and Khloe have complained many times on the show that Kris has done slipshod work on their bookings or missed appointments with them due to her concentration on Kim. 

Kris jokes a lot about Kim being her favorite, but at some point it doesn’t seem like joking and stops being funny. It just caused resentment and anger between the girls.

So maybe Kourt doesn’t work as hard as Kim, maybe she’s content with the time she devoted to “being a Kardashian”  Khloe was clearly looking to build a life outside of Calabassas and would eventually cut back or   be less flexible on filming availability. It’s not required of them to work around Kim’s solo projects. And I strongly suspect Kim and Kris     do work in concert to make sure Kim’s schedule is taken into consideration and the others are just expected to fall in step. 

Yeah. And the Kourtney cover thing was kind of Kourtney being justified. Kourtney didn’t even want to have kris be her manager because she wasn’t sure if Kris would devote time to her because of Kim but then kris said she would and then forgot all about her cover because Kim had some event. 

Also in an early season, Kim got her own perfume deal called Dash and I remember Kourtney and Khloe being connfused because at the time they were the two working at the store called Dash, not Kim, so they were upset about the name thing and Kim was like “eventually this will lead to a deal with all three of us!” And Khloe and Kourtney weren’t thrilled that they had to be on her coattails. Kim has (and probably always will be) first when t comes to the Kardashian girls.

The Jenner girls are a different story but then again I’m not sure they’ve ever had much of an issue, at least not the way the older three seem to have had. I know the show tried to make them have a jealously thing in plotlines a few times but I think that Kendall and Kylie just have very different ideas of what they want, unlike the older three. 

• Love 4
On 10/13/2018 at 12:52 PM, QQQQ said:

Are we supposed to believe that Sheila has never had work done on her face?

Are we supposed to believe that Uncle Randy hangs out with Kris’s chippy?  I can’t even remember the kid’s name. You know, the much younger guy she pays to be her “bf”.  Corky? 

I don't really pay attention to any of these yahoos outside of watching this show, but did Tristan leave his pregnant girlfriend to be with Khloe - or had they already broken up when Khloe entered the picture?

56 minutes ago, QQQQ said:

I don't really pay attention to any of these yahoos outside of watching this show, but did Tristan leave his pregnant girlfriend to be with Khloe - or had they already broken up when Khloe entered the picture?

I don’t think we will ever know the real answer. Isn’t the timeline fuzzy on that? Like what we know and what we were told?

Seriously. It took forever to get to

this storyline and I agree it’s because the Family didn’t know what they wanted to show. Same with what was going on with kayne probably. 

• Love 1

Heh, when I was reading one of these, too fast as usual, I took Cleveland Cavaliers for Cavallari (as in Kristin). Momentarily I was like "WTF I thought she was married to Jay What's-his-name!" IMO the bold rewrites history. 

Now, sources say Tristan and Khloe actually met at Kevin Hart and Eniko’s wedding in August 2016. It's said Jordan was WITH Tristan at the wedding and pregnant at the time (she wasn’t quite showing yet). You’ll recall, rumors about Tristan and Khloe dating started popping up in September 2016, so it’s very possible that’s where the two met. Quite shady.

We also know Kevin and Eniko are friends with Kanye West and his wife Kim Kardashian West, which may be why Khloe -- who was on a past episode of "Real Husbands of Hollywood -- was at the wedding. 

http://theybf.com/2016/10/10/tristan-thompson’s-ex-jordan-craig-celebrates-sons-arrival-with-eniko-hart-at-baby-shower

Kardashian and the Cleveland Cavaliers player met on a blind date in September 2016. She “didn’t want to go out with Thompson", but was “ambushed” by friends.

As Bustle noted, Craig has a connection to the Kardashians other than being Thompson’s ex. That comes in the form of Tyga. Like Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna, Craig once dated the "Rack City" rapper. 

Adding to her prominence and further entwining herself in the celebrity world, Craig is reportedly related to Kevin Heart’s wife, Eniko Parrish.

Craig aside, Kardashian was elated to announce her pregnancy.

https://www.newsweek.com/who-jordan-craig-tristan-thompson-pregnant-ex-girlfriend-756331

Tristan started dating Khloé in September 2016 while Jordan was pregnant with Prince Oliver, and Us Weekly reports that he may have cheated on Jordan with the youngest Kardashian. (Note: Jordan welcomed her baby boy into the world in December 2016.)

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/a19743459/tristan-thompson-ex-girlfriend-jordan-craig/

Edited by suomi
clean up typos in articles
  • Love 2

Interesting watching Scott & Kendall hanging out, I didn’t realize they were that close & friendly. Kendall in the plane: “Why am I doing this? Scott: “Because you’re not just a model” LOL

Of course Kim would ask Kris to delay flying Khloe’s doctor out to her so she can go to her reunion. Of course.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, GaT said:

Of course Kim would ask Kris to delay flying Khloe’s doctor out to her so she can go to her reunion. Of course.

I wonder how much concierge doctors make, how scheduling of other patients works, etc. Also, it seems wrong watching the Ks "tackle" socio-economic issues like homelessness knowing they snap their manicured fingers from their numerous multimillion $$ homes and physicians come a'runnin. No different than many celebs but it's all fodder for the same reality show (which lines their pockets more). Lather, rinse, repeat.

• Love 7

All this panic about whether or not "Doctor A" would make it.....I get that she's Khloe's doctor, but did Cleveland suddenly have a shortage of OB-GYN's?

Thank goodness the reunion drama was solved  by the end of the episode.  I was at the edge of my seat "Will Kimmie get to her reunion or will that Khloe thwart her plans?" 

Even Scott and sky diving can't make Kendall interesting. 

The cheating....don't care.  Khloe dives into these relationships  (see Lamar) too quickly.  In this case, I think she just wanted a  baby.  She knew Tristan for a year before she became pregnant (and for part of the time, it was probably long distance) but just a few months into  it she's gushing about their relationship:

"The former DASH owner recently spoke about her desire to settle down with Thompson, telling ES Magazine in April 2017 that she has “never been in this type of love” and “yes, [she] would” marry her man if he were to pop the question. “I would love to have a family. We’ve talked about it … I know for a fact that he would be an impeccable father,” she continued, adding that the couple isn’t rushing to have children together. “I definitely want to be a mom. But I don’t put the pressure on it. It’s not like, ‘The clock is ticking.’ I feel in my soul it will happen.”

Shades (again) of Lamar.  Khloe needs to take it down a couple of notches.

• Love 3

I admit I have not watched the episode yet (I sure am though when I get home from work!) but how do the Ks get their doctor in a Cleveland hospital? I know nothing about the medical field - but could a doctor from Cali really just stroll in to a hospital in Ohio and say 'I am going to take this patient' ? How do they get that cleared? How will the nurses know?

• Love 4

As Nelson D. Schwartz wrote in his New York Times article “The Doctor Is In. Co-Pay? $40,000” 

There's a lot of info at the link but I didn't see that crossing state lines was mentioned. The concept makes sense for those at a certain level of income but I still don't get how the interstate thing works. Surely the traveling doctor provides the target location with all pertinent info re their credentials, malpractice insurance, etc ahead of time for a scheduled procedure, but how does it come together in a timely manner during an emergency? Surely a hospital assumes underlying liability for treatment/procedures done on its premises? First world issues, SMH. 

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/quality/the-real-problem-with-concierge-medicine.html

Edited by suomi
forgot link
4 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Booooooring.   They push the main plot line to the end of the show and waste a bunch of it showing everyone’s reactions to the news.  The scene where Kris was panicking on the phone, her phone wasn’t even on.  Why was Khloé in Cleveland all by herself?

Khloe had moved to Cleveland to stand by her man-child, who had been kicked out of the house after cheating - too close to delivery for her to fly to L.A. 

4 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Why did Kimmy need a doctor for her reunion?

To inflate her ass every hour on the hour?

• Love 5

Yeah I mean, for as jealous and petty as these women could be, I couldn't imagine even a little Kim would want something bad to happen to Khloe or more so her unborn baby. 

Khloe was tweeting like a madwoman during the show last night. I thought this was interesting. Maybe seeing this play out will make her question why shes still even trying to hang on to that douchebag

• Love 1

Have been reading this forum for years and had to register finally so I could come in and say that they were all in Turks and Caicos while she was in labor.  You can google it and see they were there April 11th lol- not in the kitchen Skyping with students from Brown. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Escapereality said:

Have been reading this forum for years and had to register finally so I could come in and say that they were all in Turks and Caicos while she was in labor.  You can google it and see they were there April 11th lol- not in the kitchen Skyping with students from Brown. 

First off welcome :) I missed part of the show last night so i dont know what was shown regarding Khloe in labor but the preview for next week shows Khloe in the delivery room and Kourtney and Kim on a plane nervous trying to rush to Khloe so I think next we'll see Kourt and Kim cutting their trip and True's birth.

• Love 1

Thanks @howmanywords.  No- they show them in kitchen having a Skype session with students at Brown when call comes in that she is in labor. Then shows them at airport in LA  catching private plane to Cleveland.  No discussion of Turks and Caicos whatsoever.  I have traveled there for years so I noticed they were there at the same time all the controversy was happening in the news and thought how odd it was they were lounging in Turks while she was about to give birth amidst the craziness.  Obviously completely re- enacted and not even remotely what actually was happening at the same time.  I honestly wonder sometimes if the 20 year old girlfriends/ boyfriends are even real.  It’s Hollywood - I watch for entertainment but this re- enactment was so far from reality I am surprised they didn’t consider that when they produced it.  

• Love 2
11 hours ago, GaT said:

Interesting watching Scott & Kendall hanging out, I didn’t realize they were that close & friendly. Kendall in the plane: “Why am I doing this? Scott: “Because you’re not just a model” LOL

Scott is on the show for the money so they always find random scenes for him.  Kourtney doesn’t  really hang out with him. 

It is usually him hanging out with one of the girls or Kris.  Used to be Rob  but he doesn’t film much anymore.  

Kendall has been filming a lot lately and it could be due to less modeling jobs.

7 hours ago, The Ascension said:

I admit I have not watched the episode yet (I sure am though when I get home from work!) but how do the Ks get their doctor in a Cleveland hospital? I know nothing about the medical field - but could a doctor from Cali really just stroll in to a hospital in Ohio and say 'I am going to take this patient' ? How do they get that cleared? How will the nurses know?

Doctors in California cannot practice medicine in another state unless licensed to do so

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, Nicmar said:

Doctors in California cannot practice medicine in another state unless licensed to do so

That’s true for every state.  A doctor has to have privileges to treat patients at any hospital in the U.S.  NO doctor can just walk in a random hospital and start treating a patient, I don’t give a damn how rich the patient might be.

• Love 4

Does Kendall have a “Service Assistant” who  accompanies her on all her trips to ease her anxiety ?  She should be wearing her “Service Assistant “ vest. And did the glam team make her up to look like a Kardashian? 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Escapereality said:

1 minute ago, pettyaf said:

Khloe's doctor tweeted a picture from the hospital in Cleveland two or three days before Khloe gave birth. The entire story line was b.s. and I was annoyed.

Wow, why make up such a dumb storyline - I’d rather see the beach at T&C anyway.

• Love 1

This episode was tough to watch. I would feel horrible for any woman who was publicly humiliated, betrayed, and devastated like Khloe was days before giving birth to her first child. I don't know if Khloe is the most mature, forgiving, zen person on the planet to have allowed Tristan into the delivery room and also to have asked her family to be nice to him or if she's just a doormat. SIGH

In an otherwise sad and depressing episode, there were a few moments that amused me. MJ saying that Khloe really needs to try a different type of man, like maybe an accountant. I cracked up right along with Kim on that one. And I also chortled over the Kim/Malika convo at the airport when Kim said she was going to give Tristan the "I've got eyes on you" gesture and tell him, "To be continued, motherf*cker." Hee! I really am kind of surprised there wasn't a brawl at that hospital with Kourtney, Kim, and Malika throwing down on Tristan's lying, cheating ass.

I always like seeing Scott when he's on the wagon and seems to be happy. I think continuing to have relationships with the other K siblings, and even Kris, means a lot to him, and it's nice to see them having fun. I do find it hard to believe that someone who has the "debilitating" anxiety issues that "Kenny" does would ever jump out of an airplane. The ATV excursion in the hills looked like a good time, though. I loved when Scott was sitting on his vehicle, looking at his phone, while Kendall was doing spins and having a blast behind him.

• Love 4

Ok. Are there no doctors in Cleveland that are qualified for Khloe? Why would Kris need to fly a Dr there? I feel like there are definite discrepancies between what was shown and what happened. Just an opinion. Also, he abandoned his previous baby incubator Khloe. Red flag!

• Love 2

Are there no doctors in Cleveland that are qualified for Khloe?

The hospital where she delivered was a satellite of the  Cleveland Clinic. The Cleveland Clinic is the #2 hospital in America.  #1 in Cardiology and Urology. "University Circle" - where the Cleveland Clinic is located, is constantly expanding.  I believe maybe her doctor was present, but did not "officiate" the actual birth.

1 hour ago, chabelisaywow said:

Typical K bullshit and drama. 

I’m shocked she didn’t tell Khloe to just cross her legs. 

Kim getting all tough and protective of Khloe was laughable. If Khloe was my sister and this mess happened and she wanted the cheater in the delivery room and no one should make him uncomfortable.... I would conveniently miss my flight and show up a day or two later. And that whole bit of shit with “Kim blocked me ... she’s causing trouble!!” They are all so 6th grade. Grow the hell up

i can’t believe they lied about where they were. They even mentioned which airports they were getting flights from..... why the lies. And why won’t Ellen ask those kind of questions?

2 hours ago, Hockey Addict said:

Ok. Are there no doctors in Cleveland that are qualified for Khloe? Why would Kris need to fly a Dr there? I feel like there are definite discrepancies between what was shown and what happened. Just an opinion. Also, he abandoned his previous baby incubator Khloe. Red flag!

He dumped his girl for Khloe!!!!! that’s like catnip to her ..  she’s got no self esteem at all. Skinny,fat, ugly or pretty.... she’s a fucked up mess.  Making True wear those head bands will fuck her up too. She’s doomed.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Hockey Addict said:

The Cleveland Clinic is one of the most prominent hospitals in the world. There's plenty of qualified doctors to treat Khloe, they just wanted to make it seem like the Kardashian pregnancies are sooooo extra speshul, they warrant doctors flying in to deliver the Messiah. In reality, her doctor couldn't do jack shit besides be a birth coach. The whole thing was fake drama for the show.

• Love 5
On 11/5/2018 at 12:21 PM, Escapereality said:

Thanks @howmanywords.  No- they show them in kitchen having a Skype session with students at Brown when call comes in that she is in labor. Then shows them at airport in LA  catching private plane to Cleveland.  No discussion of Turks and Caicos whatsoever.  I have traveled there for years so I noticed they were there at the same time all the controversy was happening in the news and thought how odd it was they were lounging in Turks while she was about to give birth amidst the craziness.  Obviously completely re- enacted and not even remotely what actually was happening at the same time.  I honestly wonder sometimes if the 20 year old girlfriends/ boyfriends are even real.  It’s Hollywood - I watch for entertainment but this re- enactment was so far from reality I am surprised they didn’t consider that when they produced it.  

It's amazing to me how many times people have pulled apart their timelines to reveal how fake, scripted and re-enacted this show is. I don't honestly pay attention and had no idea they were in Turks at the time of the scandal and so close to her giving birth but my first thought when watching the scene of them waiting for their jet to fuel up to so they could fly out to Cleveland was that the outside scenery looked more tropical than California. 

• Love 5

The family rush to Cleveland to be by Khloé's side while she gives birth and comes face to face with Tristan for the first time since news of his infidelity broke. Kim reconnects with old friends at her 20-year high-school reunion.

Airs November 18, 2018.

No because they want to be part of the select group that she gives bags of swag to.

That clip of her making faces behind Tristan’s back in the delivery room... she looked so juvenile and stupid with that big grin on her face. 

• Love 4

That was an interesting episode imo - lots of drama for sure, fun delivery room moments, and one Truly sweet baby. (wtf does/did Khloe see in Tristan?)

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 4

Not sure Kris can really add her two cents without being hypocritical . 

Khloe must be really desperate to stay with someone who cheated on her right before she gave birth . These girls can have anyone in the world and they choose such losers ( not that many people want to date them for them . They want the money and fame .) but still , they find the bottom of the barrel . 

Is Kim ever with Kanye ? She's always just by herself making duck face in her own world . 

Do ANY of these women ever put their phones down ? Khloe traded her baby for her phone 2 seconds after pushing her out . And none of them can converse with each other without staring at the phones 

• Love 8

The only who gave actual insight was Kourtney. Kourtney saying it was Khloes choice and she herself has been there and sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn’t.

Kim.. has no idea what she’s talking about.

That said.. Khloe has been here before. Not with a baby of course but she has stayed with a partner who cheated on her and she knows how that ended. I get what kris was saying that Khloe was wanting to have a family and not just a baby to have a baby but this isn’t like a brand new story for her and adding a child into it makes it kind of harder and more heart breaking.

• Love 7

Kim went to high school with Boy George?

Kim just can’t  keep her tits covered. 

I never saw anyone so excited over someone else’s heartbreak and drama. 

So they go to Cleveland for a no camera private meeting with Tristan and then they come home and talk about the “talk” on camera.

i don’t even get how they think they’re entitled to an explanation or even a discussion with Tristan, it’s none of their business. 

“Instagram whores?” Pot meet kettle. 

Who was that Savas guy? Is he Khloe’s Jonathan?

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 6
47 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

The only who gave actual insight was Kourtney. Kourtney saying it was Khloes choice and she herself has been there and sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn’t.

Kim.. has no idea what she’s talking about.

That said.. Khloe has been here before. Not with a baby of course but she has stayed with a partner who cheated on her and she knows how that ended. I get what kris was saying that Khloe was wanting to have a family and not just a baby to have a baby but this isn’t like a brand new story for her and adding a child into it makes it kind of harder and more heart breaking.

I haven't seen this episode yet, but have no doubt the above bolded statement happened. Why? Because it happens in every single episode. She is not called Kimbo for nothing. LOL!

• Love 1