Type keyword(s) to search

Season 15 Talk

• Start Topic

On 8/1/2018 at 10:01 AM, BitterApple said:

My favorite Kardashian crib was the house Kim owned while she was dating Doofus Humphries. I was bummed when she sold it.

How do you even tell their houses apart?  To me, they all have the same stark and antiseptic look.  I never know where the fuck they're supposed to be. 

On 8/2/2018 at 4:23 PM, BrainyBlonde said:

ITA with Kim that if RoboKourtney, who usually can't show an emotion to save her life, was crying hysterically, there was something else going on besides her taking offense to an offhand remark by Kim.

Agree.  I mean, this is a woman who kind of just grunted and casually pulled baby Mason from her vaginal canal.  I was shocked to see her showing any affect at all.  Also, what Kim said about her appearance was awful.  I'd have a really hard time forgiving a family member who made a comment like that.  (That said, Kourtney is also awful, and I'm on team "I Dislike Them Both!").   

On 8/6/2018 at 1:50 AM, RHJunkie said:

I guess Kim doesn't see the irony in claiming that Kourtney doesn't want to have memories with her children when the whole reason why Kourtney isn't bending to Kim's schedule (which she made after the original photoshoot scheduling) is because Kourtney wants to be with her children.

I was slightly confused by this, because her kids were with her at the photo shoot. 

Did Kris incorrectly count her number of grandkids?  Doesn't she have 8?

This episode was worth it only for the look of panic that Khloe gave the camera when Kourtney said she doesn't want to fake relationships for the purpose of filming.  Yikes! 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ladle said:

Is it just me or did Scott have more screen time than all of the actual Kardashians combined? 

Supposedly he’s a fan fav - which is why they keep paying him.

13 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Supposedly he’s a fan fav - which is why they keep paying him.

And that probably doesn't make Kourtney too happy either. I wonder if she's freaked out by Scott moving on and being in what appears to be a nice relationship. Just one more way dynamics and her perceived role are changing.

I'm sure the grandkid she forgot was robs kid .. he doesn't make her enough money for her to care 

1 hour ago, QQQQ said:

And that probably doesn't make Kourtney too happy either. I wonder if she's freaked out by Scott moving on and being in what appears to be a nice relationship. Just one more way dynamics and her perceived role are changing.

Scott is dating a 19 year old . That won't last past another few months to a year . 

I wonder if Scott ever truly loved kourtney or if he stayed with her to ensure he'd be in the kardashian family / on the show . 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, ladle said:

Is it just me or did Scott have more screen time than all of the actual Kardashians combined? 

Thank god. Sober Scott ripping on Kris is always better than any Kardashian action. 

I know she’s had major health issues and I hope she’s better, however is there anyone else who cannot stand CiCi? She just grates on my last nerve.

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Scott is dating a 19 year old . That won't last past another few months to a year .  

By "nice" I just meant it's not a typical one night stand - not saying it's the love of a lifetime. The age difference is about the same as Kourtney and Yousnes (which is now over).

Another thing I have to say is kris being all “I feel like I have to be a referee again like when the girls were kids” uh.. she didn’t do a damn thing during that fight, except seem to be on one daughters side more than the other. Khloé did more and Khloé did pretty much nothing except be like “.. everyone shh...” or something.

There was a moment when I wondered if during Kris’s baby shower speech if they were still trying to keep Kylie’s pregnancy under wraps, -at least for the show, I know people who were there obviously knew because she probably looked pregnant but for the show I wondered if that’s why kris miscounted the number she had because they want to do a big thing for it on the show. This family is so Calculated, they never misstep anything anymore.

Speaking of which, I did love Kim saying Kylie was shooting her portion of the Christmas card privately when she didn’t at all.. Kylie wasn’t in the card. And she said Kendall was coming I g in at the end when Kendall came in and no one was still there, so I..? Did Kim get the wrong script for the interview or something? The only thing that she said that was not misinformation was Rob choosing not to pertake. But I mean.. he hasn’t in years? 

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

The only thing that she said that was not misinformation was Rob choosing not to pertake. But I mean.. he hasn’t in years? 

Rob wasn't allowed to be part of the card (they've had no men cards) so Kim saying he choose not to be in it this year is only her version of it.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, GaT said:

Rob wasn't allowed to be part of the card (they've had no men cards) so Kim saying he choose not to be in it this year is only her version of it.

Yeah. Kim’s whole interview in that scene made no sense, nothing aa factual in that little interview. When she was like Kendall was “coming in at the end” I thought that was meaning Kendall was running straight from her photo shoot to shoot a group scene.. not that Kendall was shooting all alone? Why couldn’t Kim have just said that? 

What jumped out at me from this episode was, one, Kim saying Kourtney had been rude and bitchy to her her whole life. I can totally see holding resentment for years over something like that and then blasting back at a stressful time and an opportune moment. Doesn't justify it, but I get it.

Two, I couldn't believe Kim and Kourt gossiping about their fight with their make-up artists. I mean, yeah, it's gonna end up on TV and also maybe they're friends with their hair/make-up people, but that really struck me as WTF.

Sneak peaks:

okay.. I have a lot to say. Yes Kourtney becomes rude when she just stares at her phone while Khloe tries to talk to her, but... I don’t know. Right before that it seems like Khloe and Kim were undermining her therapy and I feel like that’s how she gets? I feel like kourtney just shuts down with people and moves on. It’s not great but I think it’s her coping mechanism.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, nikita said:

Two, I couldn't believe Kim and Kourt gossiping about their fight with their make-up artists. I mean, yeah, it's gonna end up on TV and also maybe they're friends with their hair/make-up people, but that really struck me as WTF.

It made me wonder if the Ks always have the same makeup artists or switch staff up between themselves, because how awkward to be caught agreeing with one sister bitching about the other (when the artists probably don't care about any of their squabbles but are just uh-huhing to be nice).

It also made me wonder about non-disclosure agreements and what would the penalty for going to TMZ with details on the latest fight (assuming that isn't exactly what the Ks want to have happen when it's useful to keep them in the headlines).

Edited by QQQQ

Kim can’t tell Kendall she sold the house Kendall is living in and that Kendall has to move. 

But Kourtney has communication issues?

They all think Kanye is a design genius so it’ll be easy to pass off a fake artist.

Kim looks like Faye Resnick in that photo shoot. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 4
43 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Nice to know work isn't a priority for Kourtney. She should thank her lucky stars (and Kim's sex tape) that she was blessed with the kind of life where she can basically earn millions for doing nothing.

I'm not convinced that Kourt wouldn't have eventually moved on from Scott and found a stepford wife type situation if they didn't have the show/money. The only thing that saved those girls from needing to marry money to have the lifestyles they wanted was having money themselves so they didn't need to. 

Edited by Loves2Dance
  • Love 7

There were seasons when Kim was MIA for her reasons and Khloe missed chunks of time when she was busy  hiding Lamar’s problems. If Kourtney wants time off for whatever reasons so what?

Whenever they are all together at least two of the three are on the phone anyway. The show has been on for 10 years, all their lives are different. There’s more than enough money to go around for all of them who cares if one puts less screen time in. And I get Kourtney saying sitting around having fake conversations isn’t a priority to her. I’m tired of hearing their fake conversations.  Why not make them leave their phones “off the set” when filming then they’ll have no distractions and have to communicate. 

• Love 16

I hate to say this, but I agree with Kim **shudder**. If Kourtney makes a commitment to do something for the show, then she should honor that commitment. Continually being late or deciding not to show up is unprofessional. She's getting paid, then she needs to earn it. And since she said she was the one who started the "mean fighting", saying that now she doesn't want to be around people who are mean anymore is bullshit. She started it, she better figure out a way to stop it & just saying "stop" isn't going to work, especially when she is constantly rude to everyone. 

• Love 10

When ever they do the stupid pranks on Kris, I have to fast forward. Boring. 

Why is Scott still on the show? He doesn't belong there. Are they that desperate to fill an hour? Maybe that's another reason Kourtney is pissed at them. Who wants their ex to still be hanging around like that. It shows a lack of respect for Kourt. Kris is at fault for that.

Kim has destroyed her hair with that blonde purpleish black root mess. She needs to start over.  

I had to laugh at the manufactured drama over Kendall not having a place to live for a while. Ummmm...... she has 3 other sisters and a mother who all have mega huge houses. Gimme a break.  

• Love 9
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Why is Scott still on the show? He doesn't belong there. Are they that desperate to fill an hour? Maybe that's another reason Kourtney is pissed at them. Who wants their ex to still be hanging around like that. It shows a lack of respect for Kourt. Kris is at fault for that.

In fact, that may be the single biggest reason why Kourtney is pissed.  Scott's presence on the show seems to be expanding even though they are no longer a couple.  How would Kim feel if Kris Humpries was filming the show, hanging around Khloe and Kris? How would Khloe feel if Lamar and Kourtney were playing pranks on Kris?  And how would Kris feel if Kim and Caitlyn partied together? 

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 11
On 8/13/2018 at 2:56 AM, bichonblitz said:

I had to laugh at the manufactured drama over Kendall not having a place to live for a while. Ummmm...... she has 3 other sisters and a mother who all have mega huge houses. Gimme a break.  

I was on the edge of my seat with worry wondering if Kendall would end up living under a bridge, engaging in bum fights to earn $$ for her weekly salad, burning her  Louboutins in a barrel to stay warm. 

Edited by QQQQ
  • Love 21

I mean... look it’s not a real thing that Kendall was all “I don’t have a place to live!” But seriously Kim just sells her house where Kendall currently lives and wasn’t going to tell her? The hell? I mean really? Also yeah Kourtney is the only who can’t communicate well. Really.

Also Scott will always be on this show, he’s the father of Kourtneys kids, so in some capacity he’s gling to be on the show. It is odd though that he’s getting sub plots that don’t involve Kourtney at all anymore. 

Also I do love that Kim did a 180 on Kourtneys feelings. Like she was super aggressive in her behavior and now she’s like “let’s let her be”. Huh?

• Love 6
9 hours ago, iwasish said:

And I get Kourtney saying sitting around having fake conversations isn’t a priority to her. 

That is literally her job though. She was hired to do that very thing and signed a contract agreeing to do it. I have plenty of fake conversations all day at work lol. She needs to do the job she was hired to do, or quit. Since she doesn’t need the money, she should quit.

Of course that would mean being out of the public eye, and I’m pretty sure she likes that particular part of her job...

• Love 14

They all get paid a lot of money for those "fake conversations". I'd gladly do that instead of having to have a real job. If she's so tired of it she should skip a season. It sounds like Kourtney can't commit to filming a full season, doesnt want to do any actual work and just wants money. She signs on for the season but chooses to show up whenever she feels like it. It doesn't work like that in the real world.

Look, they are ALL annoying but Kourtney has been griping about being tired of the show for a long time now. As Khloe said "just get out then". But she won't. KUWTK is all she has for making millions. Even Instagram she's not as in demand as say Kylie or Kim who can make a million dollars with a couple of ads. The "work" she keeps bitching about she can easily back away from, live a nice life being mom, and get away from the spotlight. I doubt she really want that though.

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 13

One of the things that compelled me to start watching this show was their willingness to open their lives to the viewers. Now it feels like a completely scripted vehicle to promote their brands. They are now so hyper aware of the camera and their personas. Kris constantly has the same trout pout as Khloe. 

In 200 years sociologists will be perplexed by this plastic, phony, soulless family. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

They all get paid a lot of money for those "fake conversations". I'd gladly do that instead of having to have a real job. If she's so tired of it she should skip a season.

Yes, and she should spend that season away from all cameras and social media working a full-time regular job. Office worker, teacher's aide, interior decorator, whatever. But a job where she shows up on time 40+ hours a week, takes orders from her clients/supervisors, earns an average wage, maybe gets a few weeks of vacation a year. She'd have a newfound appreciation for the K empire and forced fake conversations.

Yeah, never gonna happen but a girl can dream.

• Love 11
8 hours ago, GaT said:

I hate to say this, but I agree with Kim **shudder**. If Kourtney makes a commitment to do something for the show, then she should honor that commitment. Continually being late or deciding not to show up is unprofessional. She's getting paid, then she needs to earn it. And since she said she was the one who started the "mean fighting", saying that now she doesn't want to be around people who are mean anymore is bullshit. She started it, she better figure out a way to stop it & just saying "stop" isn't going to work, especially when she is constantly rude to everyone. 

Then Kris needs to step in. She sits there listening and making faces and saying how she hates her kids fighting.

Well from what the girls say, this nasty fighting has gone on all their lives , so somewhere Kris dropped the ball. 

Bur Kris is the boss as far as the show goes. If there is strife on the show because of the behavior of one or another of the girls she needs to step in    and solve it. Kourtney is late or a no show? There has to be consequences. Same with the others. 

I think Kris allows it to go on because she thinks it’s great for the show, ratings etc. 

My take on it all is that these women are no longer young, single and just starting out as adults. They’re grown, with children, husbands or boyfriends, other business interests and less involved in each other’s lives and with different priorities and goals. The show is not growing along with that. I think they should change the format of the show, reduce the number of episodes or just have 3 or 4 2 hour specials each season. That will give them more time for themselves and less time forced to sit in awkward scripted conversation.

7 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

When ever they do the stupid pranks on Kris, I have to fast forward. Boring. 

Kim has destroyed her hair with that blonde purpleish black root mess. She needs to start over.  

Get a god damn hotel room for a few weeks. She’s loaded.

• Love 5

Eh, I go back and forth. Kourtney May be signed to a contract so she has to do a few seasons left. And some days maybe as she said she “isn’t up for it” and I agree with others having Scott on all the time probably isn’t fun for her.

As I said he will always be on the show as the father of her kids but it is odd that he’s off shooting random scenes and plots with kris and Khloe that have nothing to do with Kourtney or the kids. I mean the show probably likes him as he’s always willing to play the game. But yeah it can’t be fun. I like Scott myself but he isn’t my ex boyfriend that my family spends a lot of time with.

And Speaking of which, yeah when Lamar recovered from his situation and Kris was all about him again, Khloe wasn’t a fan. She called kris out on it and said it hurt her that Kris was kind of disregarding her feelings. This actually happened right after they first broke up and after he came back into their lives. And then Lamar was no longer on the show.

Hell, when kim first started saying Kris Humphries and she went over to Khloes she had pictures of Kim

and her ex boyfriends and Kim lost her mind. So yeah.. Scott as I said should be on the show when it’s with Kourtney or the kids but the show has him paling around with kourtneysbfamily all the time and it’s strange.

• Love 1

To me it seems like Kourtney was traumatized by her dad’s death and her mom’s pursuit of lovers and money - she coped by becoming emotionally frozen - and is now waking up to find that she is disgusted by her family’s values and wants a new life with authentic and supportive relationships - but she’s still in therapy and under contract so it’ll take time.

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, nexxie said:

To me it seems like Kourtney was traumatized by her dad’s death and her mom’s pursuit of lovers and money - she coped by becoming emotionally frozen - and is now waking up to find that she is disgusted by her family’s values and wants a new life with authentic and supportive relationships - but she’s still in therapy and under contract so it’ll take time.

I think Kourtney has been scared since the divorce and the fact that kris cheated. And yeah I think she’s under contract with the show so she can’t just walk away. It takes time to break a contract. Case in point I remember discussing this issue on twop forums about dance moms and how why wouldn’t the moms just walk away when they complain and I was always thinking “they’re probably under contracts”. 

• Love 4

I'm sure Kourtney is under some sort of contract that is keeping her tied to the show. Kourtney is getting to an age where you start to realize you have lived about half your life already and you start taking account of what you've done and what you have left. While Kourtney is very privileged and has the resources to have a good life, it came at a very high cost. Where on what, Season 15 now? That is a lot of time to dedicate to something she never originally wanted in the first place. Yes she did it and her family should be grateful because she has added to the show from the beginning, but her coming to terms with where she is now is likely very jarring. It's easy to have fake relationships and conversation when you can be frozen emotionally and not take it personally, but Kourtney is trying to open herself up and even if it's 'acting' it feels like it's hurting her. She doesn't seem able to separate the two anymore and that has got to be hard. I don't think any of the KarJenners thought this show would turn into what it did and I also don't think anyone expected it to last 11 years. I think the second Kourtney can bow out she will. A few multi-hour spin offs a year would keep the fans happen, keep their brand going...etc and I think that is what it'll eventually come to. 

• Love 6
59 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

I think Kourtney has been scared since the divorce and the fact that kris cheated. And yeah I think she’s under contract with the show so she can’t just walk away. It takes time to break a contract. Case in point I remember discussing this issue on twop forums about dance moms and how why wouldn’t the moms just walk away when they complain and I was always thinking “they’re probably under contracts”. 

Also this is her family.. this show was supposed to be all fun and light hearted  adventures of the family. Kourtney was hesitant to do it according to Kris,  even      under those circumstances. Kourtney was very affected by the divorce of her parents, especially by Kris’s behavior that lead to it. I dont think any of that has ever been resolved, just swept under the rug as Khloe says. And that seems to be a running theme in the family, but all that stuff that’s shoved under the rug bubbles up periodically and all hell breaks loose. It seems too that when 2 of  them are together they bitch about the third. Kourt and Khloe bitched  about Kim plenty once it became clear that Kris and Kim had aligned to make Kim a star and Kris was  making deals for her that didn’t include them.  I don’t think Kourtney likes the direction the show has gone. I think she  misses the early days when it was more light hearted and fun and they all didn’t have the grownup distractions like relationships and children and other business commitments in addition to the show, which each of them prioritize differently.

Kourtney is making  changes in her life, it looks like she’s repressed a lot of stuff over the years and I think she’s still having difficulty expressing her feelings or even understanding what she is feeling. I do believe that her therapist did tell she might find herself having disagreements with family members. Once you start changing a longstanding behavior, others who are used to the old you are confused by the new you and arguments might boil up. Kim and Khloe knocking her therapist is kind of silly. 

Kim’s 180 in her talking head, saying “Kourtney is going thru something and we need to give her time” is probably correct. 

• Love 6
25 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

I'm sure Kourtney is under some sort of contract that is keeping her tied to the show. Kourtney is getting to an age where you start to realize you have lived about half your life already and you start taking account of what you've done and what you have left. While Kourtney is very privileged and has the resources to have a good life, it came at a very high cost. Where on what, Season 15 now? That is a lot of time to dedicate to something she never originally wanted in the first place. Yes she did it and her family should be grateful because she has added to the show from the beginning, but her coming to terms with where she is now is likely very jarring. It's easy to have fake relationships and conversation when you can be frozen emotionally and not take it personally, but Kourtney is trying to open herself up and even if it's 'acting' it feels like it's hurting her. She doesn't seem able to separate the two anymore and that has got to be hard. I don't think any of the KarJenners thought this show would turn into what it did and I also don't think anyone expected it to last 11 years. I think the second Kourtney can bow out she will. A few multi-hour spin offs a year would keep the fans happen, keep their brand going...etc and I think that is what it'll eventually come to. 

You said what I’m trying to say but you said it better. 

Let Kim go off and be a mogul and a political “activist” and Khloe make her life in Cleveland and get together for special episodes periodically. And Kourtney can concentrate on her kids and whatever other interests she has.

Lol Koutney does not want to quit the show she’s just trying to get a storyline going or something. She loves the money and the luxury the show gives her. What would she do if she wasn’t on the show? She does basically nothing now and has nannies. She’s as fake as the rest but likes to act like she’s above it and somehow different.

I don’t think she cares about Scott either. She really has no emotions. I’m not a huge Scott fan I’m no ones fan from this show but a lot of ppl like him and he brings energy to the show. They tried not having him on and it was pretty much the 3 sisters staring at each other saying literally and eating big salads lol.

• Love 13
52 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

20 minutes ago, iwasish said:

You said what I’m trying to say but you said it better. 

Let Kim go off and be a mogul and a political “activist” and Khloe make her life in Cleveland and get together for special episodes periodically. And Kourtney can concentrate on her kids and whatever other interests she has.

I believe that the Karjens’ current $150 million KUWTK contract will expire in 2019. I’ll bet the farm that Kourtney and all the rest of them including Scott will re-up if offered another equally lucrative deal to extend that contract. Nobody is suggesting that Kourtney should break a legal contract. It’s when the re-up contract negotiations are underway that she can opt out if she truly has “awakened” and wants a more peaceful life for herself and her kids. She would then have more time and certainly more than enough money to focus on therapy and whatever personal plans and goals she, as an individual, wants to realize in the future. It’s her life, her choice. Neither would she have to become estranged from her family if no longer filming the show; she could still enjoy close family relationships but just not as enmeshed as they all are now. However traumatic her parents’ divorce may have been for her, she is now a mother herself, so the lifestyle choices she makes are affecting her own children and they are far younger and more vulnerable than she was at the time of Kris and Robert’s divorce. The past can’t be changed but what about the future for her kids and all the little ones in this family?

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, Marley said:

Lol Koutney does not want to quit the show she’s just trying to get a storyline going or something. She loves the money and the luxury the show gives her. What would she do if she wasn’t on the show? She does basically nothing now and has nannies. She’s as fake as the rest but likes to act like she’s above it and somehow different.

I don’t think she cares about Scott either. She really has no emotions. I’m not a huge Scott fan I’m no ones fan from this show but a lot of ppl like him and he brings energy to the show. They tried not having him on and it was pretty much the 3 sisters staring at each other saying literally and eating big salads lol.

I feel like I wrote this post lol . Thank you . I'm reading all these posts and am seeing a lot of people who think kourtney wants out of the contract and to go live life off camera and not in the spotlight . I'm not saying she loves to film and have all her dirty laundry aired , or have her ex on the same show as her .. but all I'm seeing is a story line for the season . Every episode is so scripted so what would make this situation not ? I have seen a lot of big time reality stars over the years say that they hate filming and want a private life .. but they never actuallly leave . Why is that ? Because as spoiled as they are with making millions to sit on their couch .. they know very well working  a 9-5 job , making a lotttttt less money would be plain stupid and obviously worse . I'm sure it does suck having every detail of your life on camera but it definitely does not suck to have endless vacations , nannies , mansions , numerous luxury cars , money , unlimited time with their kids , and anything you want at your feet . And they all know that so I really do not feel bad for her .. Kim may be as brainless and soulless as they come , but at least she's open with the fact that this is the life she wants to live and doesn't threaten to quit every season like most reality stars do . 

Edited by Jaclyn88
  • Love 5

Also my favorite part was James Corden being told everything thts going on “you and Kourtney are fighting? Oh no! That’s terrible!”

Also this season and this episode were all filmed at different times.. right? Because Kim was just on James cordons like a week and a half ago and I know it was the recent one because they did the her having to eat gross tings but and James was talking to her about it. So yeah.. this season is going to include recent things and things shot from a few months ago.

Edited by WhosThatGirl
4 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

I feel like I wrote this post lol . Thank you . I'm reading all these posts and am seeing a lot of people who think kourtney wants out of the contract and to go live life off camera and not in the spotlight . I'm not saying she loves to film and have all her dirty laundry aired , or have her ex on the same show as her .. but all I'm seeing is a story line for the season . Every episode is so scripted so what would make this situation not ? I have seen a lot of big time reality stars over the years say that they hate filming and want a private life .. but they never actuallly leave . Why is that ? Because as spoiled as they are with making millions to sit on their couch .. they know very well working  a 9-5 job , making a lotttttt less money would be plain stupid and obviously worse . I'm sure it does suck having every detail of your life on camera but it definitely does not suck to have endless vacations , nannies , mansions , numerous luxury cars , money , unlimited time with their kids , and anything you want at your feet . And they all know that so I really do not feel bad for her .. Kim may be as brainless and soulless as they come , but at least she's open with the fact that this is the life she wants to live and doesn't threaten to quit every season like most reality stars do . 

But Kim clearly doesn’t want to be home with her kids anymore than she is now. “She” is her first priority. And seeing Khloes desperate attempt to stay with Tristan, I can imagine she’s not going to want to let him out of her sight for long, so let’s see what happens when he decides to take a “boys” trip when she has a full filming schedule. 

As far as the Jenner sisters, Kylie and Kendall make minimal contributions to the show now. I wonder how much they are getting paid. If it’s an equal share then Kourtney should be offered the samr courtesy, no reason if it’s so scripted that they can’t arrange story lines that offer all of the the opportunity to  have a lesser part in some manner.

i guess the family aspect of the situation is the part that makes a difference to me. The show started out as one for all, all for one. Once it became a hit it was great for all of them, but as it grew,Kim and Kris, who had ambitions for real stardom started branching out and get into other kinds of businesses. I don’t know why Kim and Khloe feel that their outside obligations should be accommodated by Kourtney. Aside from child related reasons, when they are filming the show it should be their first priority. If Kim has meetings about her perfumes or other businesses then they should be scheduled outside of filming for the show. And the times  they film should be agreed upon, in advance.

in the case of the Christmas card shoot, I think Kim was wrong. Maybe she was already annoyed with Kourtney and just used it as a passive aggressive way to dig at her. But Kourtney was up front about her window of availability as was Kendall, why didn’t Kourtney get that courtesy? She could have done her shots with the kids and left. If that finished picture was Kims vision... it sucked. And as far as her concern over the “memory”, what kinds of memories will that picture conjure up in the future? Of a huge nasty fight?

But as you say, reality TV gives them all a lifestyle and advantages they’d never get otherwise and I’d be shocked if anyone of them walked. Robs excuse is his weight but I think that’s a cover for way deeper issues,

• Love 6
42 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I don’t know why Kim and Khloe feel that their outside obligations should be accommodated by Kourtney.

But when Kim & Khloe wanted to close the Dash business & Kourtney didn't, they didn't close them. That was Kourtney's outside business & even though they had no interest in it anymore, they accommodated her. Of course, they still ended up closing it because the stores kept getting robbed & attacked, so maybe that's why Kourtney is just floundering around.

• Love 1

Give me a break. An art prank as the story line ? There is so much going on in that family and what they serve up is a lengthy, boring prank on Kris. How riveting.

The argument was fake and Kylie is missing in action along with anything else from dysfunction junction.

Its not even a reality TV show anymore. It is totally scripted and made up storylines.

And why oh why has Kendall messed with her face ? 

• Love 5

This notion that Kim is never home with the kids has taken on a life of its own. None of them are ever going to be mother of the year but if you look at her Instagram stories she seems to be home a lot. Are there are any recent photos of her jet setting to different countries? The last vacation I can recall reading about was a 4th of July weekend getaway to some remote island with Kanye and the kids. The only thing she seems to be doing lately is the occasional date night with Kanye. Other than that she's in her home gym showing boring workouts, or by the pool, or with the kids playing with filters. The other day she was out with Kourtney shopping. She even said in that radio interview the other day she's finding herself home more.

4 hours ago, iwasish said:

And seeing Khloes desperate attempt to stay with Tristan, I can imagine she’s not going to want to let him out of her sight for long, so let’s see what happens when he decides to take a “boys” trip when she has a full filming schedule

This I agree with, but they'll just use that as a story for the next season. If Tristan lasts that long. IMO the cracks are already there. Tristan skipping Kylie's party and being left off that mural she had of the KarJenners and their significant others was a pretty good sign there are still issues there despite anything Khloe tries to portray.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, GaT said:

But when Kim & Khloe wanted to close the Dash business & Kourtney didn't, they didn't close them. That was Kourtney's outside business & even though they had no interest in it anymore, they accommodated her. Of course, they still ended up closing it because the stores kept getting robbed & attacked, so maybe that's why Kourtney is just floundering around.

That wasn't Kourtney's outside business. Dash was owned by all 3 of the girls and they all worked there in the beginning but Kourtney is the only one that continued to be hands on with the store and enjoyed running the stores while Kim in particular decided to give her time to more lucrative business opportunities. They all started with a commitment to Dash (and why they began filming the show in the first place, to promote their stores) and that commitment faded, mainly for Kim.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, GaT said:

They only accommodated her by not closing the stores, Kourtney had  pretty much been running them  on her own. 

• Love 1