Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7 Discussion

• Start Topic

I think it was odd that Reza just handed over a check for the full amount, no lawyer, no paperwork...geeze I would have thought that there would be a fair amount of paperwork done to incorporate, ownership, etc...

Going back to the Valentines Day party, MJ in that lace up number...she looked like a trussed up ham, dear lord a healthy self image is wonderful that girl is full on delusional about how she looks from all angles.  So unflattering, as was the thong bathing suit in this last episode.  There is never enough fabric for any of that girls clothes.  If was Momma MJ I would die of embarrassment and when ever she arrives in some skimpy outfit all her friends cheer and allplaud, what is that?

I am not hating GG this season, she could do a lot worse than Nema, I kind of like him.

That group loves to rent houses to party in but then they wake up to pig sty, bottles, glasses, food everywhere, I bet they don't usually get their cleaning deposit back, lol. I could not hang with them, I know I don't drink nearly enough to keep up.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, AntAnn said:

They at least hire a crew to clean up after them, unlike VPR, with Scheana running round with her list in Big Bear. 

And before that, cheapassed Scheana was even running around forcing her own damned wedding guests to clean up the morning after her reception! This seems to be a gross pattern for her...”it’s all happening” indeed.

• Love 7
On 9/7/2018 at 7:26 PM, MostlyContent said:

"Product description

Ultimate luxury experience. Mystic 7 helps repair damage and is infused with:Champagne for high shine, Crushed Diamonds for brilliance, Rose of Jericho & King Coconut Oil to nourish, Vegan Pea Protein for strength, Black Truffle Oil to moisturize and Strawberry Seed Extract as an antioxidant."

This is from the Amazon link upthread.  Omg.  'Crushed diamonds for brilliance'???   

Oh Reza, you dumb bunny.  You've been had.  

I wouldn't put that shit on my hair! Lol. Sounds like a greasy mess...just like Reza's hair!

Maybe Reza's check bounced! 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I think it was odd that Reza just handed over a check for the full amount, no lawyer, no paperwork...geeze I would have thought that there would be a fair amount of paperwork done to incorporate, ownership, etc...

Going back to the Valentines Day party, MJ in that lace up number...she looked like a trussed up ham, dear lord a healthy self image is wonderful that girl is full on delusional about how she looks from all angles.  So unflattering, as was the thong bathing suit in this last episode.  There is never enough fabric for any of that girls clothes.  If was Momma MJ I would die of embarrassment and when ever she arrives in some skimpy outfit all her friends cheer and allplaud, what is that?

I am not hating GG this season, she could do a lot worse than Nema, I kind of like him.

That group loves to rent houses to party in but then they wake up to pig sty, bottles, glasses, food everywhere, I bet they don't usually get their cleaning deposit back, lol. I could not hang with them, I know I don't drink nearly enough to keep up.

I thought that house was Shervin's? The house where they had the pool party?

And exactly what does Shervin do to afford his lifestyle? 

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

The one that they had the bridal party at (with the pool) was a rental in Palm Springs. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Haha! What posers!! 

Reza had a house in Palm Springs but he sold it. Presumably to build their new dream house and to have a baby. Then he took the 500k and invested it in the hair care line. I see fights in the future when Adam finds out and it doesn’t allow their budget to have the child of his dreams. I don’t think that Reza really wants a child. I find him selfish to make such an investment without consulting his husband. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

I thought maybe those people broke in to make pretend they lived there and when they got Reza's check they quick jumped in to their car and sped off before the real owners came home, lol.

Shervin's livelyhood is, um, he uh, he does...well he has a, um, uh his degree is in, um, so what he does is, is, it's like, um...I have no idea, was that ever revealed?  

• Love 7
29 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Reza had a house in Palm Springs but he sold it. Presumably to build their new dream house and to have a baby. Then he took the 500k and invested it in the hair care line. I see fights in the future when Adam finds out and it doesn’t allow their budget to have the child of his dreams. I don’t think that Reza really wants a child. I find him selfish to make such an investment without consulting his husband. 

Reza probably has been looking for a reason not to have a child and that is why that $500,000 investment in a vanity scam is part BS and part real, like it was a $20,000 investment.  Reza has made us believe that he is rolling in money and all the while his total net worth is $500,000. 

Don't get me wrong, that is a chunk of money, not that he could retire soley on that and keep his suposed lifestyle going but I would have thought between his business and his Bravo paycheck he would not be emptying his coffers.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I thought maybe those people broke in to make pretend they lived there and when they got Reza's check they quick jumped in to their car and sped off before the real owners came home, lol.

Shervin's livelyhood is, um, he uh, he does...well he has a, um, uh his degree is in, um, so what he does is, is, it's like, um...I have no idea, was that ever revealed?  

From Bravo's website:

Shervin is an entrepreneur from Silicon Valley who found success in the tech, nightlife, and retail industries. After moving to Los Angeles and finding his place within GG's friend group, this charmer with overwhelmingly high standards claims to be in a serious relationship with his Australia-based girlfriend Annalise. Though he's finally ready to give the relationship his best shot, rumors begin to fly that leave him in the hot seat. 

So yeah...he does ummmm stuff.

• Love 3
On 9/7/2018 at 12:19 PM, bichonblitz said:

I'm not enjoying so much Vida. She does not need to be at every event. I didn't like her when she was a stealth bitch to her daughter. Criticizing, demeaning and taking the lowest of blows to MJ's self esteem to the point of MJ being in tears. Hair, makeup, clothes, weight, boyfriends, cooking. Nothing ever good enough.  Now,  she's posing as the caring, loving mama who is there to support her daughter.  How many times does MJ have to pull her aside so they can chat one on one about how wonderful Vida is for being there for her? Give me a break. Now that she is old and alone she wants to be the mother she never was before. MJ is the mess that she is today because of her mother. Whew! I'm glad I got that off my chest!! 

I think the new and improved Vita has to do with maybe MJ inherited all of Shams money (I'm assuming there's money or insurance) and Vita wants her taste too.

• Love 6
22 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

I think the new and improved Vita has to do with maybe MJ inherited all of Shams money (I'm assuming there's money or insurance) and Vita wants her taste too.

My innocent mind never went there. You may be onto something. Shame on her if she’s trying to butter up to her daughter to get her hands on some dosh. She left her husband and daughter when MJ was very young. I don’t think that she deserves to benefit from his death. 

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

My innocent mind never went there. You may be onto something. Shame on her if she’s trying to butter up to her daughter to get her hands on some dosh. She left her husband and daughter when MJ was very young. I don’t think that she deserves to benefit from his death. 

I'm quite the opposite - I trust no one.  ;)  I hope I'm wrong, but I'm probably not.  I just hope that MJ doesn't fall for it.  

• Love 4

Reza must be desperate NOT to have kids if he’d drop the baby fund on an investment like that one.

For me, Destiny is looking like the most interesting one this season - or maybe just the least obnoxious.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, TexasGal said:

From Bravo's website:

Oooh, that is the info from Bravo and they never fudge the truth, lol.  I have no doubt that Shervin makes his fortune doing something but we never see anyone work ala Vicki "I work" Gunvelson.  

One day I hope to have a fabulous life without having any visible means of support.  

• Love 3
6 hours ago, TexasGal said:

From Bravo's website:

4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Oooh, that is the info from Bravo and they never fudge the truth, lol.  I have no doubt that Shervin makes his fortune doing something but we never see anyone work ala Vicki "I work" Gunvelson.  

One day I hope to have a fabulous life without having any visible means of support.  

1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

They said it was a rental for the party so they aren’t posing. Shervin is an inverstor in tech and restaurants.

This is his venture capital firm.

That's a different Shervin in the Wikipedia link--Shervin Pishevar. Shah's Shervin is Shervin Roohparvar. I somehow randomly happened upon Shah's Shervin's real business a couple of months ago.

http://www.svc.com

And here is how I verified it:

https://www.bbb.org/us/ca/san-jose/profile/computer-dealers/silicon-valley-compucycle-1216-215724

https://www.trustlink.org/Review/Silicon-Valley-Compucycle-77062

https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=719619

• Love 5
5 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Interesting thought DivaQueen. You might be right. I just hope Tommy gets through this mess without MJ "taking him to the cleaners". She's way too needy and superficial for him. But I wish them well.

• Love 2

The Shahs ring in Nowruz with food, fun and plenty of drama; Mike chooses not to invite his girlfriend to the festivities; Reza tries to tell Adam about his costly investment; GG attempts to take the next steps in her divorce proceedings.

Airs September 13, 2018.

On 9/7/2018 at 1:02 PM, yourmomiseasy said:

Agree re: the con.  The whole situation just seems so shady.  Even they way they met at the dog park and the lady was like "You have nice hair, ever think of making your own shampoo?" is like right out of Leverage.  And the $500k initial investment seems really steep. I wonder if Reza shopped around since it doesn't seem like making shampoo was an idea he had rather than an idea that was brought to him.  I hope it all just sounds hinky because the story was made up to shoehorn it into the show.  

The company he's working with might be legit.  From a video on their website it appears they make some TIGI products like Bedhead and It's a 10, but I also think the owner of LaDove, Sheree (aka the lady Reza was talking to), is a part owner of TIGI.  It's hard to find a lot of info on them.  I found an article from 2001 saying they'd make a personalized skincare regime for you for $25k (that's just dev, products are extra).  They have 2 shitty reviews on Glassdoor specifically calling out Sheree for caring more about jet setting than running the business.  And there are a few interviews with Sheree pimping out lines I think she has a stake in, label.m and Rikoko, both of which I think might be bigger in the UK than the US, but I'm not sure about that.  Every interview I took the time to click on she kind of skirted around what brands they make and talked a lot of blah blah blah and mentioned only TIGI, label.m, and Rikoko. Label.m and Rikoko both appear to be available at some beauty supplies and the products that have reviews generally have good ones.

Watch out if someone named Sheree wants to go into business with you! LOL

I wish Reza had named his line something other than “Reza”. Other than Vanderpump Sangria (which I loooooove l) or Vanderpump Rose, I have no desire to purchase something just because it’s named after someone in reality TV. He should have gone the Skinnygirl route and just named it something cool and/or catchy. No one cares about his name when it comes to hair care; he’s not a hairdresser! Just be memorable. 

On 9/7/2018 at 7:26 PM, MostlyContent said:

"Product description

Ultimate luxury experience. Mystic 7 helps repair damage and is infused with:Champagne for high shine, Crushed Diamonds for brilliance, Rose of Jericho & King Coconut Oil to nourish, Vegan Pea Protein for strength, Black Truffle Oil to moisturize and Strawberry Seed Extract as an antioxidant."

This is from the Amazon link upthread.  Omg.  'Crushed diamonds for brilliance'???   

Oh Reza, you dumb bunny.  You've been had.  

Vegan pea protein? Phew! I was worried that they were going to use grass-fed cow peas.

• Love 4

Morgan has some intense eyebrows... and I can’t help it; I find Nema super cute. 

I’m loving this episode overall. Food, culture, food, real relationships, food... 

1 minute ago, chenoa333 said:

I'm lacking in knowledge of gemstones so please someone enlighten me......how does an emerald break so easily?

Per Wikipedia:

Emerald is a precious gemstone and a variety of the mineral beryl (Be3Al2(SiO3)6) colored green by trace amounts of chromium and sometimes vanadium. Beryl has a hardness of 7.5–8 on the Mohs scale. Most emeralds are highly included, so their toughness(resistance to breakage) is classified as generally poor.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

Morgan has some intense eyebrows... and I can’t help it; I find Nema super cute. 

I’m loving this episode overall. Food, culture, food, real relationships, food... 

Per Wikipedia:

Thanks IvyGirl. I'll have to remember that the next time someone gifts me with emaralds! Like NEVER! LOL

• Love 3
1 minute ago, mbaywife123 said:

Bravo, Thank You for the gem that this episode is.

It was wonderful learning about the traditions, the food as always was amazing and it was nice to see the genuine love and friendship between all of them.

Yes!!! To all of the above comment!! Great episode. And the food...I just ate and if I had that food in front of me right now I would eat again! Then I could borrow an outfit from MJ. Lol. But I do like my bodacious MJ!

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

Bravo, Thank You for the gem that this episode is.

It was wonderful learning about the traditions, the food as always was amazing and it was nice to see the genuine love and friendship between all of them.

The undropped, uncracked gem! LOL

• Love 5
1 hour ago, ivygirl said:

and I can’t help it; I find Nema super cute. 

I do, too. His story is compelling, too. He feels like a let down to his dad and Mike feels like a let down to his mommy. Reza and his dad, MJ and Vida. All of the Shah's have interesting relationships with their parents. I wonder if this is a cultural thing. 

Mike's girlfriend is a dud. No personality at all. Perfect for him. 

Apparently Adam doesn't give a crap what Reza does as long as the end result is twins. I just don't get those two. 

• Love 14

Wow, Reza does NOT want these babies. Spending 500k without consulting Adam, not to mention the 17K (?) emerald, was all about trying to push Adam to ditch him or fight with him. Either of those things would have suited Reza, I think, because then he could turn around and say 'we're obviously not ready to have a kid yet'. I think Adam is  playing him really well at this point, after going through the humiliation of having the wedding called off, I think he recognises the signs of Reza getting cold feet about commitment. I think Adam was really cool and calm, and it payed off, although I bet Reza will drag his feet with the construction like Valley Vista on Flipping Out. 

Mike turns my stomach. He's LYING about his girlfriend. He's absolutely hideous around women. The way his physical presence changes and that paternalistic look he gets on his face when he's shepherding her around and telling the group why she will not be coming to his family for dinner. 'My mother is a LION'. yeah, right, bullshit Mike. I wish these guys would call him on this crap, he gets away with it all the time. How humiliating for Morgan. I dont know what he's lying about, but after watching him throught the seasons with Jessica, I can tell from his gestures and attitude when he's obfuscating or being shady. He thinks he's such a smooth operator. He's not. He's pathetic. I'm sure his mother would welcome any of her sons bringing the person they are spending time with to this new year celebration. Mike acts like he's the scion of some great dynasty and the fate of the bloodline rests on his choosing an appropriate wife. Such BS. He skeeves me out. and all that emphasis he was putting on washing away all the bad energy from the last year, makes me think that he's making YET ANOTHER resolution to himself to stop cheating on his partner and hitting the clubs for hookups. I'd put money on it. His mother has probably met him out with a different girl and now he's terrified of her meeting Morgan. That's how he was acting to me. 

• Love 15

And Destiney: why are we seeing 'Ali - Destiney's friend' twice in this episode, when we were sold a whole story the last 2 episodes about Destiney looking for love and the Iraqi guy failing to show and getting read by MJ over the phone. Who is Ali? Cos he looked more like a boyfriend than a friend. And he was invited to all the Persian New Year stuff with the family, unlike Morgan. I'm glad Destiney was horrified by Mike's exclusion of Morgan. But then again, Morgan is likely just Mike's girlfriend for the season. Hope it doesn't go the way of TRav and Ashley and Mike keeps his phone and computer LOCKED..!

• Love 2

Nema & trying to make something "Persian parent judgement-free"...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA[breath]HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

<wipes eyes>

No such thing. (She said with affection)

• Love 7

I don't know why there's this weird narrative of Adam being this sad sack country bumpkin who is lucky that Reza decided to take pity on him when they married. Adam was a model. He went to college in southern California. He has a good job as part of the editing department on Ryan Murphy's productions. Reza is such a selfish ass. If he doesn't want to have kids, he pretty much needs to say that to Adam. Instead he equivocates and spends tons of money on stupid shit (like half a dozen Cartier Love bracelets) and then claims poverty. Seriously, he's wearing $40K in Cartier jewelry on one arm.

Mike is 15 years older than Morgan and she's still too mature for him. Mike didn't include Morgan in the Nowruz celebration because he knows he's going to fuck up that relationship somehow. It's better to not get his mom's hopes up.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 9
13 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Mike's girlfriend is a dud. No personality at all. Perfect for him. 

Ha! I couldn't have said it better myself. I have never found Mike at all attractive. But he certainly does. As they panned around Mike's family's table, I couldn't help it. I find all of them a little hard to digest.

Also, I do not feel sorry for Morgan. Like Mike, she is all about appearances, and she is allowing that ass to treat her the way that he does. Her fault. If she had substance or a backbone, she would drop him in an instant. They deserve each other.

Edited by jennylauren123
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I don't know why there's this weird narrative of Adam being this sad sack country bumpkin who is lucky that Reza decided to take pity on him when they married. Adam was a model. He went to college in southern California. He has a good job as part of the editing department on Ryan Murphy's productions. Reza is such a selfish ass.

This is how Reza wants to portray Adam. Reza had the nerve to say in this episode that Adam has a job but he make so much more money than Adam does. He was demeaning Adam's career. What bugs me about Adam is that he puts up with Reza's crap! He didn't seem all that upset or surprised that Reza put half a million in to this hair business. When Reza solution for the baby making was to finish the house reno, then take out a second mortgage on it to pay for the surrogacy Adam was all "oh, ok". I don't think Reza has any intention of doing that, he's just biding more time. Adam can't see that Reza is playing games so he comes off looking like a sad sack country bumpkin that doesn't have a clue. Get a clue, Adam! 

• Love 5
9 hours ago, queenjen said:

And Destiney: why are we seeing 'Ali - Destiney's friend' twice in this episode, when we were sold a whole story the last 2 episodes about Destiney looking for love and the Iraqi guy failing to show and getting read by MJ over the phone. Who is Ali? Cos he looked more like a boyfriend than a friend. And he was invited to all the Persian New Year stuff with the family, unlike Morgan.

I wasn't paying close attention so my apologies If I'm wrong about this, but I thought Ali ended up being the gay Amu Nowruz which would explain things. 

• Love 2

@bichonblitz I don't know why Adam lets Reza denigrate and diminish his work and career choices. Adam works with a top tier writer/director/producer. Ryan Murphy reliably has at least one of his shows nominated for an Emmy every single year for the last 5 or 6 years. The reason Reza knows Ryan Murphy is through Adam. Kristen Chenoweth? Through Adam. Lea Michelle? Through Adam. Kathy Bates, Sarah Paulson, Darren Criss, Brad Falchuk, Cheyenne Jackson? All through Adam. If Reza is still trying to sell real estate, he should probably not shit all over the career choices that his husband made to bring these movie stars and potential clients into his orbit. Most Bravolebrities are such starfuckers that they'd be fellating Adam if they knew he could reliably get them in touch with actual celebrities, but not Reza. Reza can keep his sketchy on the street shampoo deals.

• Love 10

Reza is a tool, why on earth would you store ANYTHING in a house under construction that really isn't secure ? If you are so "wealthy" you should have rented a secure storage unit...  Morgan rubs me the wrong way, she comes across as this 25 year old know it all, and her forehead is the size of Kansas

• Love 9

@HunterHunted  I agree with you and I do know who Ryan Murphy is. Maybe deep down Reza is an insecure person and tries to compensate with his gold jewelry, fancy watches and flashy clothes and having to prove a point on camera that he earns more $$ than Adam, then humiliating Adam by asking him on camera if he had the $160,000 saved up for the surrogacy, waiting for Adam to sheepishly say that he didn't.  It's cruel and this is why I get mad at Adam for putting up with this pompous assahola. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 8

I found that emerald to be an odd color -- I always thought they were a deeper green than that.  It almost looked like the color of green jade to me.  And really - what did he drop it on that would cause it to break?  

2 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Reza is a tool, why on earth would you store ANYTHING in a house under construction that really isn't secure ? If you are so "wealthy" you should have rented a secure storage unit...  Morgan rubs me the wrong way, she comes across as this 25 year old know it all, and her forehead is the size of Kansas

I thought the same thing.  If nothing else, why is there no camera or security system in place?  

5 hours ago, esco1822 said:

I wasn't paying close attention so my apologies If I'm wrong about this, but I thought Ali ended up being the gay Amu Nowruz which would explain things. 

Yeah GG definitely said that Ali was gay.

• Love 4