Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7 Discussion

• Start Topic

18 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

She was married to Sholom for 20 minutes. That wasn't some great big love affair which needed all the gasps and screams and getting physically dragged out of the place, just because his other 20-minute ex wife was there. Who gives a rat's ass

I think her issue was that her “friends” made it a spectacle in order to hurt her. She had previously asked MJ to introduce them to each other but to do it surprise/ambush in front of a crowd of people was super shitty. She definitely needs to control herself but that doesn’t mean that what MJ and Reza did was cool. Apparently at the time of filming Shalom was refusing to get a divorce and putting GG through the ringer and MJ and Reza knew that.

• Love 4
On 8/9/2018 at 9:41 PM, Emmeline said:

I think it would be really weird to go to an ob/gyn that I went to high school with, but I liked what he had to say about being positive and supportive with MJ.

I love MJ’s doctor. He had a genuinely kind way of handling Vida. I thought it was great that he kept stressing bringing good news and keeping positive vibes. Doctors like that aren’t easy to come by, that’s for sure.

I actually think Adam should have been in the wedding party, but the tantrum he threw was so inappropriate. He has been shown being a good friend to MJ and Reza was best man/man of honor. In my experience, if someone is very close to a couple and one gets a title in a wedding, the other does as well. Now, GG and MJ have had a really rocky relationship over the years and while it would have been nice, I think they still have a ways to go.

Now, calling out Shalom’s ex on stage was soooooo tacky. MJ and Reza can be very mean. It was fine to invite her if she’s genuinely a good friend, but shouting it out on camera on a stage was fucked up.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, trimthatfat said:

In my experience, if someone is very close to a couple and one gets a title in a wedding, the other does as well.

I'm unfamiliar with this custom.  Comparitively speaking, Adam has been around for about 5 minutes compared to Reza (in MJ's life), and I don't feel like she necessarily owed him a position of honor.  That said, I still believe that the glam squad wedding party is nothing more than a plot device.

Adam's reaction is what I would expect from the little bi*ch that I think he is.  I like him less every time I see him.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, trimthatfat said:

I love MJ’s doctor. He had a genuinely kind way of handling Vida. I thought it was great that he kept stressing bringing good news and keeping positive vibes. Doctors like that aren’t easy to come by, that’s for sure.

I LOVE Dr. Ghadir. I thought he handled Vida quite well. And I'll forever love him for busting MJ for lying about her age the first time she went to visit him. His deadpan response "Mercedes, we went to high school together. I know how old you are" was hilarious. 

• Love 10
16 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I'm unfamiliar with this custom.  Comparitively speaking, Adam has been around for about 5 minutes compared to Reza (in MJ's life), and I don't feel like she necessarily owed him a position of honor.  That said, I still believe that the glam squad wedding party is nothing more than a plot device.

Adam's reaction is what I would expect from the little bi*ch that I think he is.  I like him less every time I see him.

I sometimes forget that every culture does it differently. In my culture, a groomsman’s spouse usually makes the cut for the bridal party just as a bridesmaid’s spouse does. Usually because everyone is close.

Edited by trimthatfat
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, trimthatfat said:

I sometimes forget that every culture does it differently. In my culture, a groomsman’s spouse usually makes the cut for the bridal party just as a bridesmaid’s spouse does. Usually because everyone is close.

A lot of weddings have the maid of honor’s significant other as a usher so that they can sit and be together at the reception. I see it more as a courtesy thing. 

• Love 2

MJ rides an emotional roller coaster as she deals with the fallout from the Valentine's Day party, as well as her father's declining health; Nema comes clean to his live-in girlfriend about his flirtation with GG and faces the consequences.

Airs August 16, 2018.

On 8/11/2018 at 1:46 AM, queenjen said:

So tell me. Is there ONE persian man that's been on this show that is marriage material? Even the fathers of cast, like Reza's dad and Sham, MJ's Dad, all stepped out on their wives. Only Asa and GG and Mike, I guess, have parents who seem to love one another still. 

Did Shams cheat on Vida? I thought the story we've heard was that Vida left Shams for some guy who didn't want MJ around, which is why Shams ended up raising MJ alone.

• Love 4
On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 2:46 AM, queenjen said:

I cannot unsee the anal bleaching from a while ago. 

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 6:38 PM, biakbiak said:

I think her issue was that her “friends” made it a spectacle in order to hurt her. She had previously asked MJ to introduce them to each other but to do it surprise/ambush in front of a crowd of people was super shitty. She definitely needs to control herself but that doesn’t mean that what MJ and Reza did was cool. Apparently at the time of filming Shalom was refusing to get a divorce and putting GG through the ringer and MJ and Reza knew that.

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 1:57 PM, trimthatfat said:

Now, calling out Shalom’s ex on stage was soooooo tacky. MJ and Reza can be very mean. It was fine to invite her if she’s genuinely a good friend, but shouting it out on camera on a stage was fucked up.

I haven't seen the entire ep yet, but I caught this part. Wow, that was some seriously fucked up shit there! It was also fucked up when they tried to prevent her from extricating herself from a bad situation so she wouldn't lose it.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Did Shams cheat on Vida? I thought the story we've heard was that Vida left Shams for some guy who didn't want MJ around, which is why Shams ended up raising MJ alone.

That was the story. Vida left them both for another man. I don't recall if Shams was a cheater, too. 

• Love 3

I think I just fell in love with Destiny:  She does her own mechanics on her classic car...an old Mercury. Lol! 

And my intuition is telling me Nemo is going to be a big fucking boring addition to this show. Correction: He already is.

Does Reza's husband Adam, have a job? I don't recall if it's been mentioned.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 7

OMG!! Mike and his fucking "1 blanket 1 sock" giveaway to the homeless. What a joke. And THAT "gesture" makes his dumb ass entitled self feel like he's doing something kind for humanity? Fuck the fuckety off Mike. You pretentious asshole loser.

(Sorry about the qoute box below) I have no idea why that happened!

1 minute ago, chenoa333 said:

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

I don’t know how, I don’t know why, but I’m back to actually enjoying this show. 

Apparently you CAN spell “Shahs of Sunset” without A-S-A.

I don't miss her in the least! ;-)

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

I don’t know how, I don’t know why, but I’m back to actually enjoying this show. 

Damn IvyGirl! That was some excellent shade throwin' Lol. 

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

GG's looking for an apology! What else is new? She'll be waiting a while if she expects that from MJ or Reza for humiliating her at the party with Shalom's ex in the background! ;-)

I think I've humiliated myself many more times than my friends!  And I always forgive myself AND my friends. Forgiveness is a good thing.....when you're ready. It works! Lol.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I think I've humiliated myself many more times than my friends!  And I always forgive myself AND my friends. Forgiveness is a good thing.....when you're ready. It works! Lol.

Like Catwoman (Selina) tearfully said in a deep voice to Batman (Bruce) in the finale of "Batman Returns," "......I just couldn't forgive myself!" ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, ivygirl said:

I actually liked everybody tonight! 

I did not care for Destiny at first, now she's my favorite. She's really sweet, funny and doesn't seem to want to start any shit or back stab anybody. 

Oh, and Nemo, your gf is gorgeous and nice. Better re-think that one because GG will bring you nothing but drama and turmoil. 

Why isn't Shervin in the opening credits?

• Love 10

There is no way in hell I buy that Reza and MJ only did that thing with Shalom’s ex because they were drunk. It was so obviously preplanned and intended to hurt her, if it wasn’t they would have just told her ahead of time since she had apparently been wanting to meet her.

I thought Nema was weirdly over the top in denying that he was sexually interested in his sister which is such a crazy weird thing to have to say but it still rang of he doth protest too much. They are both boring as hell in addition to being creepy.

I wonder how much Bluprint spent on MJs wedding. Haven’t MJ and Tommy been engaged for over a year? I don’t know why the wedding needed to be planned in a month but of course it’s easy to do that when you have someone sponsoring your wedding! 

Given that they are getting married it’s weird how little we have seen MJ and Tommy together.

I like Destiny but my biggest pet peeve is when someone is super late and they don’t apologize.

Bottle service is the most ridiculous waste of money. Hey pay a boatload of cash and pour and mix you own drinks! It is always shocking to me that it ever became a thing  much less is still a thing! 

I could not handle being in a relationship like Reza and Adam have. Reza makes all the decisions and Adam appears to have no agency at all or know anything about things that are happening.

MJ and Gg are fucking ridiculous.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, Emmeline said:

Wait.....$700 for a bottle of Titos’ and a bottle of Rose??

Yep.  They were at No Respect For Your Money / A Bistro For Bitches

11 hours ago, ivygirl said:

She was hawking her $15 craptans (for $60) on HSN last night, right after Shahs.  She still full of s*it, but with longer extensions.

7 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

doesn't seem to want to start any shit or back stab anybody. 

Give her a minute, still early in her tenure.

• Love 5
Just now, SuprSuprElevated said:

Demoted to f-roid er, friend of?

I guess he was demoted, just wondering why and who did he piss off. Maybe he just doesn't have an exciting storyline but they still need him to round out the group.  

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

I guess he was demoted, just wondering why and who did he piss off. Maybe he just doesn't have an exciting storyline but they still need him to round out the group.  

Imo, he had no storyline once the cheating on the offshore girlfriend fizzled out.  It is nice to have a cast member who isn't explosive and over the top.

• Love 3

During the house scene with Adam and Reza, I had to do a double take on Reza's face and all the injectables.  It usually doesn't look so harsh when there is soft lighting and he's doing camerawork (narrating or whatever it's called), but in the heat and the sweating and I guess no base and powder, holy WTF?  I would just stare and then look away and then stare again. 

It's a lot, and that's coming from someone who doesn't shy away from Botox once a year or a good Impulse Light Therapy session.  

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Does anyone here really believe that GG didn't ALREADY know what her fiancee's ex wife/girlfriend looked like BEFORE MJ announced it? I call Bravo Bullshit on that. 

I don’t think GG is that good of an actress and she looked like she had been slapped. It’s entirely possible that she didn’t see/put it together that she was there given the various rooms and that she was hanging out with Adam and Shervin.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Jenhavins said:

During the house scene with Adam and Reza, I had to do a double take on Reza's face and all the injectables.  It usually doesn't look so harsh when there is soft lighting and he's doing camerawork (narrating or whatever it's called), but in the heat and the sweating and I guess no base and powder, holy WTF?  I would just stare and then look away and then stare again. 

It's a lot, and that's coming from someone who doesn't shy away from Botox once a year or a good Impulse Light Therapy session.  

And he might not even see it.  I can't help but notice that the image I see in the mirror differs greatly from the one I see in photographs.  ?

• Love 1
3 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Demoted to f-roid er, friend of?

Was he ever really a main character? He supposedly has it all, but no one's more boring and full of themselves! They all have huge egos, but I still don't even know what Sherwin does outside of restraining Golnesa when losing her $#!t! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 1

When Reza was dressed up (in the blue and white striped shirt with lime green tie and pocket square) he was wearing something on his lapel that looked like a lion door knocker. It took me a few minutes but I think that piece of jewelry was designed by the girl on Southern Charm New Orleans. Reagan. The one married to the ex-football player. The piece was inspired by the Florentine door knocker in Italy. (Show crossover?...maybe he got one at a Bravo party)

GG has trouble controlling her impulses. When she was mad at MJ she tore apart the plant that was on the table. It wasn’t either of their plant to ruin. So much for Mediation Garden. 

I think Reza is caving to Adam for one child but secretly he’s hoping that all the work involved in raising a child will show Adam that one is enough. For as selfish as he is, I’m surprised he let Adam have his wish for a child. I’ve never really thought that they were a well matched pair. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Love 7
13 minutes ago, howiveaddict said:

I really like GG and MJ's hair this year. Especially GG's soft curls.  Now, I like Destiney, but that grey straight wig she wears , in her talking head, does her no favors.  

I looove GG's short, curly hair.  So flattering.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

That's pretty much it.

I read that Shervin was having difficulties with investors (he's a tech angel) because of the show, so he was going to take a step back and not be so damned public about his drunken shenanns in order to keep his companies :)

• Love 1
On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 1:19 PM, Carolina Girl said:

And her endless parade of merchandise.

Asa reminds me of a character in an episode of "Law & Order: CI!" The bad guy had an inflated sense of self! He didn't want to be considered ordinary so he dabbled in a lot of things including playing the guitar, race card driving, and skydiving! He was literally a "jack of all trades; master of none!" That's ASA to a "T!" On one hand it appears she's chasing fame with the caftans, diamond water, singing, and art exhibits, but OTOH, she's kvetchin' about keeping her private life private! That makes her the most FOS of the group; hence not needing to see the b!tch! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 3