Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E17: Ship Happens

• Start Topic

Feels like I'm watching Deadliest Catch with nutjobs instead of crab boat captains.

And they should all have been wearing life jackets.

I've been on a lot of boats in my life and sometimes shit like that does happen and it's not fun, even on a large ship. (Except the Queen Mary 2, I was on that ship in a storm and didn't even know what was going on outside.)

They got sick because they ate before getting on that boat.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 20
3 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

Had roles been reversed, and BF had sea sickness, im going to go ahead and doubt Carole would be by her side rubbing her back... just saying...

But she might talk about how IMMA-CHURR it is to not take sea sickness medication in her TH!

• Love 13
22 minutes ago, Pickles said:

Dorinda really needs to get help with her drinking and whatever drug problem she has. She is a complete mess. 

She had stopped drinking last time on watch what happens. IMO she is worried about herself, I feel for her. It’s hard to hit the wall when a friend gets sober....

ETA I am drinking, and should consider quitting! But I am not no tv for all to see!!

Edited by JD5166
  • Love 16
5 minutes ago, dosodog said:

If you've been out in a boat, in rough waters a few times, you realize it's not the end of the world.

Unlike the ladies. Who probably haven't. 

I'm not saying it's fun or not terrifying the first time, but.

The ladies are panicking.  Which is never good. 

Except for tv viewing. ;)

Wha?  Where's the video ending?   SOMETHING HAPPENED AND YOU'RE NOT SHOWING US.

I've spent plenty of times on a boat but we've never had to cut off the anchor to avoid capsizing.

• Love 16

What a gastrointestinal adventure this vacation has been. All this talk about peeing, pooping, vomiting. Yuck! 

There was such a build up to this boat trip from hell and it was such a let down they didn’t show much. Glad they are ok but....still. And I don’t think they had PTSD because they were drinking and dancing like fools when they got back to the house. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Love 15

Why did everybody have diarrhea?  Were there not enough bathrooms to go around?  Is that why there were stains on the floor and bed?  I'm confused and disgusted.

So Carole gets another trophy or something next week?  For what?  Does anyone care?  

Ramona cuts her hair in real time, it appears.  It does suit her.

• Love 17
8 minutes ago, bosawks said:

If this is true I simultaneously think it’s ridiculous she did and desperately hope she liked some of my posts....

I can guarantee she hated most of mine. 

RunniLu uses the loo to poo.  It's right behind the table where they're having breakfast. Does her bidness, steps out, and leaves the door open.  

I'm surprised they didn't all have their heads in buckets after that.

• Love 17
12 minutes ago, Psalm11 said:

"I want to be someone's safe place"...I LOVE YOU DORINDA! (Yeah, I said it again.)

And I think therein lies her drinking problem...who's her safe place?

I love her too. My jaw was dropped when Lu was pontificating on everything Dorinda’s is doing wrong and needs to check herself. Too soon Luann !! Dorinda’s anger ? YOU threatened to kill a cop ! 

• Love 10

I'm seasick from watching that!  Seriously, I get motion sickness just sitting in port.    I had to FF some of that.   What I learned from Bethenny is that she is "tortured" (aside from her torturous colon),  felt "assaulted," and has "gone to war."   This is why I take everything she says with a grain of salt.  It's ridiculous.

• Love 23

Sorry, but that boat stuff was such a let down.

Sheesh, the producers are soooooo concerned about not letting down that fourth wall, they could NEVER let the cams be shown -- you know, the cams that were supposedly flying all over.  So we're left with meh, overly-dramatic descriptions of what happened.  Oh yeah & that dopey blaring music, which the producers hope will make it look dramatic.  Uh, no, it didn't.  Fail on this one, producers.

So when they were rocking all over the place, why did nobody ask for staff or the captain of the boat?  Made absolutely no sense.  It all looked so poorly staged & scripted.  This shit really didn't work!

So the last shot in this ep was of a housekeeper cleaning shit off a bed.  Any guesses whose bed that was?  And whose shit stains were on the floor?  MOANER, MOANER, MOANER!!!!

• Love 13
1 minute ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

So the last shot in this ep was of a housekeeper cleaning shit off a bed.  Any guesses whose bed that was?  And whose shit stains were on the floor?  MOANER, MOANER, MOANER!!!!

LuAnn said she left them a present, then the camera panned over to the lady cleaning the bed.  

• Love 11
51 minutes ago, Psalm11 said:

So that's what's wrong with Bethenny! She's constipated.  Now I get it!

Lol that was pretty much my reaction. It really does explain a lot about her issues.

44 minutes ago, jaybird2 said:

carol looks over done.  she's had too much work done.   i'm very glad she's not returning

I’m pretty sure she feels the same way about not returning. 

37 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Sorry. :) I thought it was already known she was posting under that name

Posting where??  Here? Highly doubtful. 

41 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

Every party needs a pooper so it might as well be you.  Party pooper.  Dorinda.  Party pooper.

Nope I think Lu takes that title this week. Ewwwww.

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 18

I just LOVE when someone throws everything back in your face about all the things they did for you in the past like Dorinda threw in Luann’s face.  Luann is too nice.  She should have told Dorinda to f..k off and shut up.  You know, people speak the truth when drunk.  Maybe deep down, she is jealous of Lu?

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 11

I still want to know what Dorinda meant by "I almost got arrested because of you"

I know people have posted it's probably that fight she got into with the banker who got a close up view of her shoe...but I think it's something else.

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

Was anyone but me thinking about those poor people who were stuck on that duck boat a few weeks ago IRL?

Not me.  That was serious stuff.  All we saw here was some rocking.  And these broads are so overly dramatic about every fucking thing they do, it's difficult to take them seriously about anything.  To me, this crap trivialized the awfulness of what happened on that duck boat.

• Love 17
27 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Bethenny ya dont poop if ya dont eat ! 

Vicki Gunvalson in lycra once a week on OC is enough for me I didn't t need that commercial .

Maybe we could see Jules putting Bethenny on a toilet and calling a potty training expert for help. “She just won’t make a number 2, what do I do?” 

Sorry, Bethenny. I love you. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Straycat80 said:

I’ll bet the people who work at this house are thinking they can’t wait until these bickering bitches leave! 

ITA. I can't believe Sonja greeted the house manager at Kalua Island with "welcome to my world!" - as if a) Sonja isn't wearing a bikini she'll sell on eBay, and that's not very Last Morgan b) the house manager doesn't regularly go to the house herself. (Ok, as staff, but she still gets to enjoy the house to an extent.)

"Stop peeing and shut up" was the line of the night. Yes, by all means, shout louder in choppy waters, that helps the situation.

Ramona boggled the mind with that breakfast ensemble with the girls pouring out. Meanwhile, LuAnn looked stunning in a white dress and minimal makeup, and Sonja in a casual white and red cover-up. Ramona's got a great figure, and could look great in age-appropriate clothing. I don't even think Avery would wear some of those Forever 21 ensembles 

So did the Countess literally shit the bed? 

• Love 10