Type keyword(s) to search

OUAT vs. Other Fairy Tales: Compare & Contrast

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Shanna Marie said:

That's why I'd like to see Sleeping Beauty get that treatment (without the villain sob story). Like, maybe Philip's been meeting up with Aurora in the woods over time and they've become friends rather than it just being that one dance in the woods. Get more into what the parents experience not getting to watch their daughter grow up, what it's like for Aurora, thinking she's an orphan (come to think of it, her story is similar to Emma's, except at least Aurora grew up having her "aunts" so she wasn't totally alone, just isolated from anything resembling peers until Philip showed up, and she was sent away to save her, not to save them).

That's what I was expecting in Season 2, actually.  And again in 4B when we found out Maleficent was back and they were casting Aurora's father (silly me, I thought we were going to get Aurora Sr.'s backstory!).  I thought maybe we would see Snowing meeting Aurora's parents... they both went through the same thing, losing the childhood of their daughter because of an evil witch.  In 2A, I don't remember Snow conversing with Aurora about not growing up with her parents, or Emma and Aurora commiserating about being separated from their parents.  There were just so many parallels.  Here we go, boarding the Train of Lost Potential once again, choo choo.

I too would like to see that Sleeping Beauty story.  I wanted the live-action Cinderella to go a bit further and deeper.  

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Camera One said:

I suppose I still find those preferable to something like "Maleficent", a forced attempt to give a villain a sob story and going way overboard in the process. 

UGH. That one. It wasn't even just that they gave her a sob story; they subverted* the whole thing and made her the hero (and the king the villain). HATED it.

You just know that when they do their live-action Little Mermaid, Ursula's going to have a whole backstory to explore.

*Not that I'm against subversion of tropes in particular, but they had to completely re-write the Sleeping Beauty story just to elevate one character - ugh, NO.

• Love 6
20 hours ago, Trini said:

You just know that when they do their live-action Little Mermaid, Ursula's going to have a whole backstory to explore.

They're doing a Cruella DeVil movie and I'm livid. Watch it be about how she joins PETA and stops smoking. Oh, and Anita/Roger will be raising dalmatians for illegal dog fights and Cruella will stop them. Poor little Cruella was attacked by a dalmatian as a child and needs to learn to forgiiiive.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

Watch it be about how she joins PETA and stops smoking. Oh, and Anita/Roger will be raising dalmatians for illegal dog fights and Cruella will stop them. Poor little Cruella was attacked by a dalmatian as a child and needs to learn to forgiiiive.

That sounds so good!  Anita and Cruella went to school together, so Anita was always the one favored by everyone and maybe Anita was a Mean Girl who was responsible for Cruella getting her cruel nickname.  Or what if Cruella was actually Cinderella!  The possibilities are endless!  

• Love 1

The Arrowverse just had their big crossover, and a major part of the finale (which was tonight) was a villain using a giant magical book that allowed him to rewrite reality so that the heroes are villains, and he gets to be the hero. Gee, does that sound familiar...

I swear, I was having serious Once flashbacks, it was terrifying. If the evil approaching them is actually Regina, who has set her sights on absorbing the Arrowverse into her multiverse principality, then all this drama is 100% justified. Run everyone, run! Protect your universe from the purple smoke of doom!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I didn't like the live action Cinderella. On YouTube is a Cinderella vs Cinderella the animated movie and the guy on there pretty much covers most of my problems with the movie. Ella just basically accepts things like the way she ended up losing her room. The constant trying to be like what her mother said the good and kind crap. Ella's able to walk through village with friends why don't she move in with them? Or leave? She claims its because of the house but then she lives at the end anyways. I didn't really get the Stepmother or feel sorry for her. She did come off as pathetic. For me Ever After is always number one plus it fixes most if not all of the plot holes from my second favorite the animated movie. Danielle doesn't have anywhere to go, she's living in a time period that she can't just leave  and doesn't have any other options, (something the live action never really explains), she constantly seen doing chores and mostly confined to the manor, she uses the money Henry gives her to rescue a servant and go home. It is her father's home which explains her attachment to it and filled with all of his things, plus we got to see a glimpse of their relationship to know he really loved his daughter and she really loved him. They had a close relationship to her, along with things Danielle said about her father. She's originally for Marguerite marrying Henry she thinks it means her stepfamily will move in with him and that means they still get the manor. The Stepmother gives her a few pet the dog moments to at least make Danielle think she cares asking Danielle at the breakfast earlier and later in the bedchamber. She also treats her other daughter like crap so its not impossible for Danielle to think that. Plus she doesn't know that she's been selling off her father's things let alone to the worse person possible.  Her only friends are fellow servants at her home and August who has his own master not in any position to help her and more then he does. Henry's has his own issues to over come but Danielle inspires him. Danielle doesn't like him at first and even thinks he and Marguerite deserve each other but that changes after they spend more time together. We get to see Rodmilla and Marguerite get what they deserve by being the ones forced to be servants for Danielle.      

22 minutes ago, andromeda331 said:

I didn't like the live action Cinderella. On YouTube is a Cinderella vs Cinderella the animated movie and the guy on there pretty much covers most of my problems with the movie.

I watched that, and it made me realize why the live action one didn't impact me as emotionally as a seemingly simplistic cartoon.  

• Love 2

I watched the live action Cinderella, and remember liking it well enough, but like previous posters, none of it really stuck with me except the prince was more fleshed out.  He might have actually had the scene with the most emotional impact when dealing with his father.  

11 hours ago, Camera One said:

I watched that, and it made me realize why the live action one didn't impact me as emotionally as a seemingly simplistic cartoon.  

I'm the opposite. The last time I tried to watch the cartoon, I got bored midway through and ended up turning it off. I mostly like the music, and I tend to skip the parts between songs. But the live action one totally captivates me. My inner 5-year-old comes out and I get all starry-eyed. It's become one of my "comfort food" movies -- if I'm really stressed or sad or had a bad day, that's what I watch to feel good.

3 hours ago, CCTC said:

He might have actually had the scene with the most emotional impact when dealing with his father. 

The scene where his father is dying, and the camera pulls back to show him curled up on the bed beside his father makes me weepy every time.

In other news, I watched that "Snow White Christmas" movie on ion, and it was rather hilariously awful, though it was interesting how they incorporated the fairy tale elements. The stepmother was basically Karen from Will and Grace, though perhaps not quite that over the top, and the "mirror" was her gay best friend/assistant (so, basically, Jack). "Blanca" was supposed to come into her inheritance on her 25th birthday, which was Christmas, and the stepmother was remodeling the house while she still had say over it. She brings in an architect who's supposedly some incredibly eligible bachelor (last name "Prince"), and she has designs on him (although he's much younger) but he falls for Blanca at first sight. Stepmother and mirror have come up with a scheme in which they've forged a letter from Blanca relinquishing rights to her inheritance and handing it all over to the stepmother, and the mirror got certified as a notary so he could notarize it. Now they just have to keep Blanca out of the way so she can't contradict this. They try giving her plane tickets to somewhere tropical for Christmas, but she doesn't want to be away from home for Christmas. So they then hire a hypnotist to make her forget the money and her stepmother and make her think she's just spending Christmas at a roadside motel, enjoying the simple things. The band playing in the motel's restaurant/lounge has seven members who happen to have traits like being happy, having allergies, being grumpy, etc., though they aren't called by descriptive names, since those names and traits are a Disney thing (so "Grumpy" was named "Oscar" -- get it?). The "Prince" finds Blanca when she Instagrams, and he rushes out to woo her, which worries stepmom and the mirror (guzzling champagne and doing spa treatments) since the hypnotist warned them that true love would break the spell. So they send the painter working on a mural in the house remodel (named "Hunter") to go keep an eye on Blanca, supposedly for her own safety.

The whole thing was bizarre, but also not quite bizarre enough. The stepmother and mirror were embracing the camp, but Hunter and Blanca were in a Hallmark movie. I'm not sure what the deal with the prince was because he acted like he was under the influence of a love potion that made him weirdly obsessive and intense with his gushing over the girl. Strangely, Blanca didn't become BFFs with her stepmother and she must have been totally evil because she didn't let her stepmother just have everything. That crazy girl actually wanted her inheritance and wanted to run her father's company instead of just letting her stepmother have it all.

• Love 1

I was reading an interview with the executive produers/writers of the new "Charmed" and parts of it reminded me of A&E.  So I'm wondering how pervasive this headwriter-speak is.

------

TVLINE | Speaking of Character X, am I imagining sparks between X and Character Y?
RARDIN | I think there are sparks!
O’TOOLE | I watched the episode again last night, and I saw sparks. I don’t think you’re imagining things.
TVLINE | That’s encouraging, though I have to admit — I really miss Character Z. Will Z back?
RARDIN | We can’t say.
O’TOOLE | We’ll just say that it’s Charmed, so anything can happen.

Talking as if they didn't write it with certain intentions or plans.  Plus the "Can't say".

I did find this one interesting.  They're talking about a protagonist potentially dating someone with an evil past.

O’TOOLE | We talked about that a lot. We grew up in a time where bad boys were such TV tropes. You could do anything, but as long as the guy felt a little bad about all the people he killed, we all still loved that character and forgave them. Young women these days have much higher standards, which is great. We’re trying to revisit that relationship in a way that doesn’t just let him off the hook because he’s brooding about the bad things he’s done.

RARDIN | Jessica and I had a long conversation after the Kavanaugh hearing. We realized that we had internalized a lot of this stuff from growing up when we did. We had internalized finding that sexy and attractive and we came in the room after the hearing and we were like, “We have to talk about Character A!” It was really eye opening for us to talk about this bad boy in a different way.

O’TOOLE | We all love to watch TV villains do terrible things, and I think Character B is an example of that kind of fun character. But if someone’s going to be with [Insert Protagonist here], it’s a different set of expectations. 

Character B is the "deliciously evil bold and audacious" villain who kills characters onscreen, unlike Character A, the mopey bad guy with a conscience.  So this is basically saying that the evil character (Character A) who is romantically paired with a protagonist has a different standard.

A&E would definitely not agree with this, given Regina and Rumple.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 2

Funniest thing I read all day.

From Twitter

Gennifer Hutchison @GennHutchison

This is something showrunners need to be cognizant of when running a room. A tv writers room is a team. But not all writers communicate the same way. A showrunner needs to foster a space where both extroverted and introverted writers can thrive. That’s how you get the best work.

Brigitte Hales‏ @InkTankGirl 

Adam, Eddy, and David are the best with this. So grateful for my bosses.

It will be tough to follow A&E's shoes.

I read that the Aladdin actor didn't have singing experience.  For me, that was a major problem with Emma Watson as Belle.  

Maybe they won't be teens in this adaptation?  They're both in their 20s in real life.  

Apparently, there's buzz about how hot Jafar is.  

Timeless is over. Sobs. Bonus though since I’d already bought season 2 on Amazon I got the two episodes from last night for free. Sony probably should have made them season 3 to get some extra cash instead of an extended season 2.

Timeless spoiler below.

Spoiler

It was very rushed but they had a lot of balls in the air and a lot of character beats necessary to wrap it up in two hours. All in all as long as you’re  not a Garcy fan or Flynn fan in general it was good. Flynn got shafted. 

A good parallel is if Ouat had to wrap it up at the end of season two with a two hour episode they might have gone the Swanfire endgame instead of CS because Hook had too far to go for a two hour episode but they could more easily pull Emma and Neal back together for a quick wrap up since they had already been together. Although Lyatt even with the issues is far healthier than swanfire.

I understand sacrificing Flynn since they were using a closed loop time travel and there isn’t an easy way to save Flynn’s family and have him start the ball rolling to end Rittenhouse.

• Love 1

I PVR'd it last night, and I'm excited to watch the two-hour finale tonight.  It is interesting that some shows like "Timeless" I did like, and was very disappointed it was cancelled, but I didn't find it as interesting to discuss.  There were major worldbuilding issues with that show, but again, it was the core cast of three that made it work for me.  I thought the second season was actually stronger than the first.  

Let's not judge the new Aladdin's singing until we hear it. (And for the record, I think Emma's voice was decent). And I'm fine with a young, hot Jafar as long as Disney doesn't pull a goddamn Maleficent with him.

If nothing else, it can't be worse than the OUAT version.

On 7/1/2018 at 2:59 PM, Shanna Marie said:

My friend's band was playing at a seafood restaurant/sports bar kind of place, and half the TVs in the restaurant were showing the Telemundo airing of Frozen. It was like watching a silent movie, but with the soundtrack being Southern blues/rock. It actually kind of worked.

If you start Beyonce's Lemonade with the start of Frozen, it matches up perfectly!  (I wonder how many will get this reference...)

The Zelena story we're on in the rewatch, where Zelena hopes to fix her life by going back in time to make sure she gets the life Regina has, reminds me of a series I've been watching on Amazon, Being Erica. It's about a young woman whose life is a mess. Her love life is a disaster, and she can't even keep a dead-end job, in spite of having a master's degree. Unlike Zelena, though, she knows that this is all due to her making some very bad choices. She gets referred to a therapist, who has her make a list of all those bad choices that she thinks led to her life turning out the way it did. One of the ones is that she thinks her romantic life went down the wrong track when she was hoping to really further her relationship with her high school boyfriend at a big school dance, but she and her friends got drunk before the dance, she made a fool of herself, and her boyfriend broke up with her. If she had it to do over again, she wouldn't get drunk before the dance. Next thing she knows, she's back in high school, and it's the night of the dance.

Each episode is an item on her list, with her getting to go back in time, knowing what she knows now, though she's there as her past self, but with her current awareness, rather than as a separate being, the way they showed the time travel when Zelena's spell worked. But none of it significantly changes her present. It's not so much fate as it is that no matter what individual items she changes, she's still essentially the same person and is around the same people, so some of the same things still end up happening -- even though she doesn't get drunk at the dance this time around, her boyfriend still breaks up with her that night -- or sometimes she sees that she actually made the right choice. Mostly what changes for her in the present is her own attitude and approach to things, so that she's able to make things better for her own future.

That got me started thinking of what would have happened for Zelena if she'd succeeded in killing Eva so she couldn't tell Leo what Cora was up to. There was still likely a chance that Cora would have eventually been caught, anyway, and it might have been worse for her if it happened later, since if she was married to the king it might have counted as treason. Or, Cora being Cora, she'd likely have ended up being miserable with Leo and Zelena would have been in luxury but still had an unhappy life. Time traveling adult Zelena would have had to stay on her toes to keep things good for herself -- but then, what would happen if Zelena's early life led to her being happy and well-adjusted? Then she might not have done the time travel spell, and we've got a paradox. I guess it depends on how they're dealing with the time travel, if adult time traveling Zelena would have changed based on how she affected her infant self's life.

• Love 4
(edited)

A live-action "Hunchback of Notre Dame" movie has been announced.  It's such a shame that A&E never had a chance to put their spin on this tale!  Apparently, this new movie will pull from the animated film and the original Victor Hugo movie but not from the stage musical based on the animated film.  I wonder why.

What if Frollo turned out to be Regina and Zelena's brother?  I can just imagine all the heart-warming scenes.  Henry could convince Quasimodo to give Frollo another chance because he's family.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 1

Watched "Into the Spider-verse" today and wondered why we didn't get more fun AU shenanigans on OUAT. A&E could've done some really bizarre stuff, but they chose the blandest ways to execute the most interesting concepts. "Oh but this Cinderella has a different ethnicity and she wants to murder people!" Really thinking outside the box there, writers.

• Love 4
(edited)
32 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

Watched "Into the Spider-verse" today and wondered why we didn't get more fun AU shenanigans on OUAT. A&E could've done some really bizarre stuff, but they chose the blandest ways to execute the most interesting concepts. 

These are Writers couldn't write an AU without just putting the characters in each other's costumes and telling the exact same story (eg. Season 5 finale with Bandit Regina and Evil Snowing).

Or the Wish Realm where a major event changes (Curse didn't happen) but that only resulted in everyone acting like idiotic parodies of themselves (eg. Dumber Snowing or Drunk Hook) or polar opposites (eg. Naive Emma).

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, Camera One said:

Or the Wish Realm where a major event changes (Curse didn't happen) but that only resulted in everyone acting like idiotic parodies of themselves (eg. Dumber Snowing or Drunk Hook) or polar opposites (eg. Naive Emma).

It would have been interesting if Emma knew who she was in the wish realm and if they’d have done proper world building and it truly was a version where Snowing won and raised Emma properly, had additional children as royals do, Emma not having a child or marrying Neal since he wouldn’t have been there and yes have an older Hook but not ancient and fat. 

There would be the drama of her experiencing the life her parents wanted to give her. Then no reason for Regina to kill Snowing, perhaps the adventure would have been Emma, Regina and Hook rescuing wish Emma, if the writing had been in character there’s no way Hook would sit back and let Regina save Emma.

• Love 1

Youtube recommended a "Lost" clip and it reminded me once again how many strategies A&E seemed to have lifted from that show.

The clip was a flashback of Kate as a child, shoplifting and we see the mysterious ageless Jacob helping her out of the jam.  

On "Lost", the character of Kate basically had one characteristic - she "runs".  Which is somewhat similar to Emma and her WALLS™.  Kate accidentally got her best friend killed, just like Emma accidentally got Cleo killed.  

The ageless Jacob reminded me of Merlin visiting Emma as a child and giving her that cryptic message.  

• Love 2
(edited)

The "Wicked" movie has been delayed again from December 2019 to December 2021.  Clearly, the producers are afraid of competing with the epic story of the Wicked Witch of Oz and Other Places told by Adam and Eddy.  Audiences will need at least 2 years for that vision to fade before we can watch with fresh eyes and not judge with the superior "Once" brand.

Edited by Camera One
On 2/11/2019 at 10:36 AM, KingOfHearts said:

Just saw the new trailer for Aladdin. The casting is actually pretty on par with OUAT's, except OUAT had two better Jafar's.

Jafar's voice sounded quite high pitched in the trailer, which was unexpected.

I had to laugh when some of the comments in the video said the visuals looked cheap.  After seeing the Season 6 version of Aladdin, the visuals look like high art.  

I think the movie could go either way.  I still want to see it.  As long as I can suppress Saviors and Shears and Save Agrabah.

• Love 1
On 2/11/2019 at 10:36 AM, KingOfHearts said:

Just saw the new trailer for Aladdin. 

The video is now trending on Youtube, but the number of thumbs down (93,000) exceed the number of thumbs u (58,000).  People are quite critical.

On February 14, 2019 at 12:45 AM, Camera One said:

The video is now trending on Youtube, but the number of thumbs down (93,000) exceed the number of thumbs u (58,000).  People are quite critical.

Screw them. I don't know what they expected Genie would look like in live action. I think he looks fine and I am willing to give this a chance.

• Love 1

I was reading a film critic's review of "The Kid Who Would Be King", a modern-day take on the King Arthur story (see trailer here).

These quotes from a critic's review made me think of our favorite show:

Superficiality is [the film]’s greatest weakness. It skims along the surface, always taking the obvious path, never courting interesting possibilities, and trumpeting trite messages about friendship, truth, and belief in self. Those ideas are laudable but good movies find ways to integrate them into the subtext rather than having characters make speeches about them. 

And this:

The film’s views on bullying are also questionable since writer/director Joe Cornish’s screenplay, while condemning the actions, ignore consequences. The bullies become friends with their victims – something I have never seen happen in real-life when those victims often have to spend years in therapy.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 1

I'm reposting since I put this in the wrong thread.  😶

There are a number of Pixar films I haven't watched and "WALL-E" is one of them. 

I just watched it over the last two days.  I have heard so many good things about it.  I definitely think it was very creative and unique.  It was pretty amazing they did an entire movie with very little dialogue.  Having said that, I wasn't fully engaged for parts of it and was a little bored, so I can't say I would watch it again, though it was a well-made movie. 

Spoiler

Everyone said they cry during the movie so I expected WALL-E to "die" permanently.  I was glad he didn't, though.  That's why I'm so spoiler-phobic... my mind latches on to whatever I've heard and it affects my viewing.

I appreciated that there wasn't a major twist ending.

I think if "Once" had gone on to a few more seasons, they could have done a half-season in or related to outer space with all the movies in that genre.  I'm trying to think if anything on the show was inspired by "WALL-E".  Maybe the Sapling of True Love, LOL.   I guess "WALL-E" was a Savior.  

Andromeda331, I'm posting your reply here since I put it in the wrong thread!

52 minutes ago, andromeda331 said:

I didn't really like it either. I watched it. Some parts were good but I never really was hooked or engaged. Yes, it was well made but it was boring. Wreck it Ralph I was immediately hooked the arcade, the different games, I liked Ralph immediately, and the bad guy support group. Frozen I was surprised I liked it so much. Everyone said it was a great movie and loved it. It was a big hit. But so many of those I watch and end up not liking or thinking it was just okay like Wall-E. But I really liked it. My only disappointment was they really didn't need a villain for the movie.  

You've read my mind!  "Wreck it Ralph" is my next Pixar movie to watch.  Mostly because I want to see the Princesses in the second movie.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Camera One said:

Andromeda331, I'm posting your reply here since I put it in the wrong thread!

You've read my mind!  "Wreck it Ralph" is my next Pixar movie to watch.  Mostly because I want to see the Princesses in the second movie.

Its a really good movie. I loved it and can't wait to see the second movie. 

I was watching the series premiere of "Whiskey Cavelier" on ABC.  

Does this sound familiar?  The female CIA agent says, "I don't do emotional attachment".  People say to her, "There are some battles you can't win alone" and "You can't push everyone away."

Sometimes, TV is just so formulaic... all these female characters with WALLS™.  I do appreciate Emma more, though, since her vulnerability was visible and it was still easy to relate to her within the first hour, something which failed in this pilot. 

As much as we rag on "Once", it's not easy to have a series premiere which hits all the right notes where all the characters "click" and you want to see more of them.  I notice that with every new pilot I watch (and get disappointed by).

• Love 2

Awww I really like Whiskey Cavalier! It was pretty broad strokes with the characters, but it’s a pilot, and I usually give a show more time to flesh out its characters. Of course, Once had an amazing pilot, and then they tried to recapture that magic in increasing diluted ways, and that magic disappeared. 

Different strokes I guess! 

7 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

I usually give a show more time to flesh out its characters.

Yeah, I'm going to keep watching because I like several of the actors/actresses from previous shows.  Unfortunately, the lady with walls reminds me of Cleo, LOL.

• Love 1

You cant have it both ways, Disney! You cant pull us in by making it seem like Mal is the badass Mistress of Evil, and then demote her to wacky babysitter/anti hero in the actual movie! Choose your lane!

• Love 4
(edited)
26 minutes ago, Spartan Girl said:

Say what you may about the other Disney live action cartoons, but at least the bad guys STAYED THE BAD GUYS.

Making the bad guy the good guy is not "grayness", it's totally changing the characters. A&E didn't understand that, and Disney apparently doesn't either. I'm actually really dreading the Cruella movie. She's one of my favorite villains and they're probably going to turn her into a PETA warrior or something.

There seems to be a general trend in media right now for "subverting expectations" and trying to make the heroes bad and the villains good. I honestly hate it because it's rarely executed well. Just give me some heroes I can root for and some badass villains I can hate.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 5
(edited)

I thought the first "Maleficent" movie revealed she wasn't actually that bad and a little girl was still able to get through to her broken heart.  Yet now she's the "Mistress of Evil"?  Did they mean "Mistress of Darkness"? 

I really don't see where else the story can go.  Is Maleficent going to look for true love, or are they saving that for Movie 3?  

I suppose we could give A&E props because at least they tried to aim for a shade of grey and didn't go as black-and-white as the first "Maleficent"movie, which made King Stefan out to be some sadistic psycho with zero redeeming qualities.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 3/6/2019 at 12:43 PM, KingOfHearts said:

Nobody asked for this. Nobody needed this. At least in OUAT, she was somewhat evil. In the movie, she was just an antihero.

Not even antihero, she was straight up the hero!

Also not interested in the sequel, even if it's supposed to be what the first one should have been.

Edited by Trini
  • Love 3

Michelle Pfeiffer is going to play a character called Queen Ingrith in the movie. 

Maybe she will be Elsa's, uh I mean Aurora's... aunt who will try to turn her against the maligned Maleficient, who feels rejected and retreats inward to become the Mistress of Evil that the kingdom thinks she is.  And then in the climax, Aurora realizes Maleficent is actually on her side and they work together to fight Ingrid, uh I mean Ingrith.  

• Love 1