Type keyword(s) to search

Making It - General Discussion

• Start Topic

This show would be better if one of the challenges was something that a home crafter could at least attempt to make. These projects are much too grand for anyone to attempt. Even in GBBO a semi competent home baker could try someone’s signature bake. 

Edited by Johnny Dollar
Because to and too aren’t the same.
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, Johnny Dollar said:

Even in GBBO a semi competent home baker could try someone’s signature bake. 

that's a good point. I've actually made a number of things from GBBO, and I don't consider myself a "master baker," just a competent and interested home cook.

Hmm, the winning party was my least favorite of the three. Oh well. They were all good though.

• Love 3

I thought the show made an emphasis this season on how certain elements were relatable and easy to recreate at home. It actually started to get on my nerves how often they would mention it!

This reminds me of a conversation that comes up on the Project Runway forums every season. I personally don't care if something is wearable for the everyday woman. I just want to see beautiful creations.

I'd rather watch Jessie types than Rebecca's who make stuff I can find online.

• Love 8

I think every episode has had elements that anybody, regardless of crafting skill level, could do.  Like Lilly gluing the wooden shims to the outside of the planters, to jazz them up.  And Justine's Shibori dying is just blue dye on white fabric, the trick being the folds and resist tying to get the right designs. 

Amy pointed out a lot of the easy ones throughout the series.  Though I was getting a bit sick of hearing the word "relatable".  

But I do think Jessie wuz robbed on winning the She Shed!  *LOL*  Her line to the effect of  "If I google the idea of I want to do and find a lot of results, I don't do it" was SO dead-on.  I don't think anybody so far has had her level of originality.  I'm pretty much in awe of that girl.  

• Love 20
6 minutes ago, leighdear said:

But I do think Jessie wuz robbed on winning the She Shed!  *LOL*  Her line to the effect of  "If I google the idea of I want to do and find a lot of results, I don't do it" was SO dead-on. 

I agree. I loved her periscopes. When she first described them I didn't realize she was going to use mirrors so that she could get three different views all in a row. Very, very cool!

• Love 12

Did Amy and Nick ever specify how much time the makers had for their sheds? It seemed like they'd take more than a day, even with teams of carpenters. And again, specific materials and furniture were all on hand.

Jessie's shed was really cool and original with the periscopes and flower floor, but the one I'd want to hang out in was Lilly's. 

Justine's work history in creative fields such as fabric art and window displays served her well throughout the show. I'm curious about the project she and her friends are collaborating on that prompted her move to California!

Jessie is so talented. I could see her becoming a fairly well known local artist in Brooklyn.

• Love 2

They said that they had 12 hours for the sheds.

I think Justine is a fine winner, but I liked both Jesse and Lilly's sheds better.  I thought Lilly's invitation was best, and the party was a tie between Jesse and Lilly.

I think that flower picture Justine made with the cords was the best thing made all season, and I don't think it even got her a patch.

Bye the end of the second episode, I was truly over Amy and Nick.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, crimsongrl said:

I thought the show made an emphasis this season on how certain elements were relatable and easy to recreate at home. It actually started to get on my nerves how often they would mention it!

There were a couple of times when Amy said to one of the contestants, "That's something I could make!" and it sounded kind of insulting. I mean, it's good to show things that are doable to people at home who aren't too crafty, in order to get them to try it, but something about the way Amy said it seemed a bit backhanded.

Anyway, I agree with everyone else that Jessie's shed should have won. It was a big wow. That floor. Those periscopes. Wow.

I didn't care for Rebecca's shed at all, so I had no problem with her being the one to go.

Lilly's Cuban house was great. The wall tiles turned out beautifully.

My favorite invitation was Lilly's. I was sure that was going to win. 

I also thought her party would win. I didn't really care for Justine's. I thought the records on the metal poles looked like drum cymbals.

Jessie's Souls-on-Fire party was ok, I guess. I liked all the paper work she did for the table. I didn't like the look of the wall flames. And although I appreciated the craftsmanship of the invitation, I didn't really get it. What was the point of the matches inside? I suppose each one represented the three friends, but it didn't really work.

I wonder if the judges et al try to make sure that everyone has at least one badge. Maybe that's why some of the winners seem like strange choices.

However, everyone is so talented. I'm in awe of them all.

Loved when Amy and Nick played Name That Noise.

Name That Noise

Jimmy: Hello, Nick.
Nick: Hell-LO!
Amy: OK. Get a room.

Edited by peeayebee
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

I knew Rebecca was going to be eliminated when the etsy lady asked her what the focal point of her shed was. Why does a shed need a focal point? 

As for choosing the winner of the shed challenge, I liked the other three for different reasons so I would have had a hard time picking one person. I loved that Lilly used so many different techniques in her shed. But how could Jessie not win with the combination of that floor and the periscopes?

I'd agree with you about the focal point except that was explicitly part of the instructions. I think that if Rebecca had done the hammock she talked about, she would have been okay. Justine said hers would be the doors, and she did the doors and they were great. 

4 hours ago, dleighg said:

I agree. I loved her periscopes. When she first described them I didn't realize she was going to use mirrors so that she could get three different views all in a row. Very, very cool!

This was me; I thought oh cool, you can go look through telescopes, but I didn't realize that you didn't have to go look; she had made them into windows where you could just sit and have a view. 

And her flower floor was to die for. Just gorgeous. 

I was very happy with Justine's win. She had the best idea for the "photo booth" -- you really need to be able to DO something for the picture, like sing into the mike or play the guitar. Lilly's was my least favorite, partly because I think "finally making your daughter sleep in her own bed at age five" isn't something I'd want to celebrate. 

I wonder if they had the party task for last just so they could use it for the finale party. 

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, rhys said:

I thought it was granted or huntered.

Simon said the granted but I don’t believe he intended it to be a he a pun and was just saying that NY is hard so you can’t take making it for granted and than Nick supplied the “or Huntered” and Simon did like three double takes of awe at Nick. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 2

After the amazing sheds, I was really underwhelmed by the parties. I thought it was too small-scale for a final challenge.

I sooooo agree with this. I thought the final episode was a bit of a dud in terms of finished products. I didn't really love ANY of the parties - though Jessie's tablescape was the one that I wanted to keep looking at. The work of all three designers felt a lot less impressive than what they had done leading up to the final, which makes me wonder if it was a flaw of the challenges/parameters.

• Love 3

I'm happy.

Justine was my favorite from the beginning, and from about episode 2 or 3, Justine, Jessie and Lilly were my top 3 crafters. Soooooo happy Rebekah left before the final; she was getting so repetitive and unoriginal.

Awesomely talented ladies.

• Love 7

The party challenge was...weird. It didn't feel very specific or complete. I mean, there was no way they could decorate a full party, but the strange little party squares felt blah. 

I would have been very happy with a Jessie win, girl is so amazingly creative, but I'm good with Justine who made some amazing things. While I really like Lily and I'm glad she made top three, her stuff felt more themey or kitchy than the other two. She is definitely more of a mommy blogger crafter to me. As was Rebecca. 

I still think the show isn't 100% sure what it wants to be, home crafters that can inspire us at home to do this stuff, or finding the best craftsmen out there to wow us with amazing things we could never attempt on our own. I think Jessie and Justine were more the later and Lily and Rebecca more the former. 

• Love 6

Jessie's shed was amazing. I was so convinced she’d won that it didn’t click they said Justine for a good 5 seconds. Rebecca's was standard issue Pinterest/Etsy. But she skated by on that the whole season. Jessie reminds me of the guy who won last season somehow. I hope the show comes back with more crafting and less Amy/Nick. Also, not for nothing, but Simon does need a new day job since Barney's is closing. I’d watch it again if it returns. 

• Love 5

Justine's rock & roll pre-retirement invitation. I've enjoyed Justine's dry sense of humor. When Nick asked how she would characterize her dancing style and she replied, "Not great," I cracked up. I was sure she would win because her invitation was so over the top.

Lilly's sweet dreams invitation was cute. I liked how detailed it was. The tiny brass nails on the headboard and and the wee note on the bed were adorable.

Jessie's matchbox invitation looked very professional because of the laser etching but it didn't look as personal. And like Jessie, I still love snail mail. As much as I love the convenience of texting and emailing, there's something different about physical mail.

I agree that the party challenge was kind of a letdown after the shed challenge in the previous episode.

Justine had the strongest concept and she did a great job executing it. I liked the gold records at different heights for the photo booth. As someone who

Jessie's fire backdrop was interesting but you really have to consider how much of it will show in the photo. Unless it's a full length photo, you wouldn't see the ombré effect. I liked the table set up she did which was very personal. I really liked that she continued the ombré theme with that display. She was the only one who didn't have a food display so was that not a requirement?

Lilly's party display was very pink and fluffy and sweet. It was like a cotton candy dream with clouds and candy. I think there are a lot of kids who would have loved it. My issue was that it wasn't very original and it definitely wasn't even close to the best thing she made this season. She had so many wow moments and this creation just seemed like something you would see at a typical suburban birthday party.

I loved seeing all three of the finalists hugging and crying after the judging. I think it was a lot of relief and happiness on top of "OMG it's over!"

• Love 7

I just assumed the party premise/challenge was to have a good reason to assemble the friends & family of the finalists. 

There really aren't any other challenges that can accommodate the adding and participation of 3-6 people for each of the 3 finalists.  Unless it's to design a large seating area for something. 

I thought it was the perfect final challenge, as it has the invitation, the decorations & food, and an activity.  

10 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

Rebecca’s shed wasn’t hippie at all. Simon commented on that.

If she had used the right colors & accessories it would have been fine.  Strands of bead "curtains" on the windows, paisley fabrics in avocado, burnt orange & harvest gold, a shag rug, string art on the walls, etc.   She didn't even have a lava lamp or a bean bag chair!  Those all scream "Hippie" to me.    

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 3

Since reality television began, I have felt bad for anyone who isn't a huggy person on these shows. I am very huggy, but I don't hug anyone I am not sure wants me to. Poor Justine. 

But she won, so good for her. I would have been happy with any of the finalists, but Jessie impressed the hell out of me from the first challenge. I love the way her mind works.

I binged this show over three sniffly, achy days and it was positively medicinal. Nice people doing something they love, and nice judges and hosts. I needed this. 

• Love 13
4 hours ago, blueroses said:

Simon does need a new day job since Barney's is closing. I’d watch it again if it returns. 

He hasn’t been a regular employee at Barneys for years. He is just a brand ambassador.

8 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

She was the only one who didn't have a food display so was that not a requirement?

They had to do a photo area and a "tablescape," which took me right back to the good old TWoP days of ruthlessly mocking Sandra Lee's semi-homemade show. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, Mystery said:

They had to do a photo area and a "tablescape," which took me right back to the good old TWoP days of ruthlessly mocking Sandra Lee's semi-homemade show. 

Ha, I must have totally zoned out when they mentioned that. But any reference to COCKTAIL HOUR makes me laugh!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 12/9/2019 at 1:39 PM, Eliza422 said:

I do consider myself me a fantastic knitter (I also crochet). 🙂 It is too bad that the show is limited to crafts that can be done in a couple of hours. 

This pair of mittens took me just over 17 hours to finish : Winter Woodland Mittens - January

It would not have made riveting television!!

You are most certainly a fantastic knitter.  Those mittens are gorgeous!  I needed to finally dig in and do some kitchener stitch so I could continue knitting a sweater that I'm working on, so I decided to binge Season 2 of Making It while doing it.  I kitchenered (is that a word?) 28 stitches and knit 2/3 of a sleeve over the whole of season two.  My knitting speed is average.  Unless you're Stephanie Pearl-McPhee, knitting is s-l-o-w.

• Love 1
On 12/13/2019 at 6:19 PM, Mystery said:

On 12/14/2019 at 4:40 AM, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Ha, I must have totally zoned out when they mentioned that. But any reference to COCKTAIL HOUR makes me laugh!

Our Aunt Sandy was on the finale episode of that abomination "Wrap Battle". I screamed out loud when she was announced. Memories! One of the contestants was saying breathlessly "every thing in her kitchen matches!" I was DYING.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

As someone who has watched all the GBBO seasons multiple times, I understand superficially why people compare Making It to that show. HOWEVER! I realized what it is that bugs me about this show and why having seen it once, I have no desire to watch any particular season a second time.

There are two things that bug me about this show.

1. I don't see enough of any of the craft things they do except a very superficial "I glued this to that" comment. Even when they (as I see it) condescend to the audience that "moms at home could do this", they never really say what "this" really is.

2. I think this is an American thing in general - but god damn we talk about ourselves too much. This show is an endless litany about their kids, their life, their dreams, their motivations, their history...we get tears and histrionics all the time. I didn't want Lily to win just because I couldn't stand to listen to her drone on about her family blah blah blah. I get it - you reproduced - we have 8 billion fucking people in the world, your brats aren't special. In this show and all the Food Network shows I watch every damn parent says the same thing, "I want my kids to see if they dream it they can live it" or some such nonsense.

Then pile that on with the show's endless wittering about crafting - sorry, making - being about family and love and I'm going to go vomit.

In GBBO, you occasionally get a maybe 5 - second comment about "Methusaleh lives in Liverpool with his boyfriend of 156 years"...and that's it! They talk about the baking almost 100% of the time.

Why can't Americans just shut up! (including me, I've been bitching about my family xmas plans for some weeks now and I want ME to shut up about it!)

3. Ok, it's three things that bother me. As I said in #1, I feel condescended to with all the "this is so easy everyone at home can make it". I'm sure not everyone feels that way, but I find it insulting.

OK, rant over. I did enjoy the individual elements of the finale, but as a "party" the things didn't add up to much of anything. The wedding finale from last year made more sense.

I would have been happy with either Jessie or Justine winning. 

On 12/11/2019 at 8:07 PM, Grumpbump said:

I knit and crochet as well, but your mittens are so fantastic.  I am going to friend you on Ravelry.

Of course! I'm feverishly trying to finish a crochet afghan so I can get back to the other mitten patterns in the set.

On 12/15/2019 at 3:16 AM, RealityCreator said:

You are most certainly a fantastic knitter.  Those mittens are gorgeous!  I needed to finally dig in and do some kitchener stitch so I could continue knitting a sweater that I'm working on, so I decided to binge Season 2 of Making It while doing it.  I kitchenered (is that a word?) 28 stitches and knit 2/3 of a sleeve over the whole of season two.  My knitting speed is average.  Unless you're Stephanie Pearl-McPhee, knitting is s-l-o-w.

We use kitchner as a verb! That's actually how you close the top of the mittens. Yes, knitting is not necessarily a speed activity. I use it for relaxation. 

I could be the knitter in the corner of the Making It barn watching Netflix and knitting more mittens.

Edited by Eliza422
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
5 hours ago, Eliza422 said:

As someone who has watched all the GBBO seasons multiple times, I understand superficially why people compare Making It to that show. HOWEVER! I realized what it is that bugs me about this show and why having seen it once, I have no desire to watch any particular season a second time.

There are two things that bug me about this show.

1. I don't see enough of any of the craft things they do except a very superficial "I glued this to that" comment. Even when they (as I see it) condescend to the audience that "moms at home could do this", they never really say what "this" really is.

2. I think this is an American thing in general - but god damn we talk about ourselves too much. This show is an endless litany about their kids, their life, their dreams, their motivations, their history...we get tears and histrionics all the time. I didn't want Lily to win just because I couldn't stand to listen to her drone on about her family blah blah blah. I get it - you reproduced - we have 8 billion fucking people in the world, your brats aren't special. In this show and all the Food Network shows I watch every damn parent says the same thing, "I want my kids to see if they dream it they can live it" or some such nonsense.

Then pile that on with the show's endless wittering about crafting - sorry, making - being about family and love and I'm going to go vomit.

In GBBO, you occasionally get a maybe 5 - second comment about "Methusaleh lives in Liverpool with his boyfriend of 156 years"...and that's it! They talk about the baking almost 100% of the time.

Why can't Americans just shut up! (including me, I've been bitching about my family xmas plans for some weeks now and I want ME to shut up about it!)

3. Ok, it's three things that bother me. As I said in #1, I feel condescended to with all the "this is so easy everyone at home can make it". I'm sure not everyone feels that way, but I find it insulting.

OK, rant over. I did enjoy the individual elements of the finale, but as a "party" the things didn't add up to much of anything. The wedding finale from last year made more sense.

I would have been happy with either Jessie or Justine winning. 

Of course! I'm feverishly trying to finish a crochet afghan so I can get back to the other mitten patterns in the set.

We use kitchner as a verb! That's actually how you close the top of the mittens. Yes, knitting is not necessarily a speed activity. I use it for relaxation. 

I could be the knitter in the corner of the Making It barn watching Netflix and knitting more mittens.

Yes! To this whole post. 

I wanted Jessie to win.  I thought she had the most artistic execution in the shed and in the finale.  But I think the show's emphasis on "Even people at home could do this!!!! did her in.  They weren't looking for art, they were looking for craft and that's OK.  I'm glad Lily didn't win.  Her party looked like it vomited Pepto Bismal.  

Edited by RealityCreator
  • Love 2

"I wanted Jessie to win.  I thought she had the most artistic execution in the shed and in the finale."

I think she was too artistic, maybe that was the issue? But her party theme didn't help, it was pretty but a bit of a head-scratcher to explain the reason behind the party. Maybe an anniversary would have been better understood?

• Love 2

I wonder if the judges et al try to make sure that everyone has at least one badge. Maybe that's why some of the winners seem like strange choices.

I felt the winners were chosen each episode to spread the choices around and not point toward who would win the whole shebang.

we talk about ourselves too much

The endless "comfort zone, bullied, etc." soliloquies are tiresome. They pander to the viewers and the judges.

I still think the show isn't 100% sure what it wants to be,

Yeah, they are still figuring it out. Fast craft is very crafty, master craft is project-y.

Jessie's shed should have won.

Was happy for Justine's win. She's talented and I liked her sly sense of humor.

I hope Eagan escapes to LA, or perhaps New Orleans initially. I get a strong whiff of oddball parents who collect kids and pressure him to babysit, which perhaps he was initially happy to do to avoid the bullying situation.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

I felt the winners were chosen each episode to spread the choices around and not point toward who would win the whole shebang.

That doesn't quite make sense. Certainly on a show like Project Runway or Top Chef, the producers can choose which good or bad critiques to show to us, to hide the eventual winner. But rewarding a badge is something that happened and isn't a matter of "shading." So unless they know at the beginning who is going to win, they can't "hide" the eventual winner through the handing out of badges. Unless you think it was obvious to the judges from the beginning who the finalists were likely to be.

• Love 1

If the same contestants win the badges, then one can anticipate that those contestants are in favor. I don't mean from a production standpoint, or rigging the competition, but that they are more talented and probable winners. For example, early on I thought Rebecca, Egan and Floyd were not as talented as the others, but everybody got badges across the episodes. I just think production wanted to keep the viewers guessing and also to boost the feel-good vibe of the show.

• Love 1

Definitely not a perfect show, but we binged the entire "season" over two nights and I still find it charming, light-hearted and sweet. I didn't mind the final 3, though we really loved Floyd and missed his aesthetic in the final two episodes. Of the final 3, Justine was my fave, so I was happy to see her win. 

I have such a love/hate relationship with personal montages on competition shows. On a show like this, I like seeing families, home-life and hearing about how they got into their craft; however, I agree that hearing so much about getting bullied and turning to crafting, dancing, singing, etc. is repetitive and boring. On the one hand, talking about it openly shines a light on overcoming it and can make people more aware of the problem in general. But...I'm tired of hearing it on every competition/reality show. I know Eagan is quite young and the experiences are still fresh, and they didn't go over-the-top with it, but it can be irksome. 

P.S.- to all producers out there - I will watch anything with Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman together. Probably multiple times. 

P.P.S. - if you throw in Tina Fey and Megan Mullally I might even watch it live and not fast-forward through commercials.  

• Love 10
6 hours ago, Lunula said:

P.S.- to all producers out there - I will watch anything with Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman together. Probably multiple times. 

P.P.S. - if you throw in Tina Fey and Megan Mullally I might even watch it live and not fast-forward through commercials.  

OMG! Get rid of Etsy lady and Simon and get Tina and Megan to judge. Honestly, they would probably do a better job and they would be far more entertaining. And I would 100% be this shows bitch if they had Amy, Nick, Tina and Megan all at once. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

All of the sheds were amazing, Jessie's especially. Her party was cute and well done, but I think she won for that shed. I mean, that shed was a work of art in the best way possible! 

All three of the final three were really good, I would have been happy with any of them winning. Sometimes I think that this show would almost work better without the competition part, and just have a revolving door of makers who come in and make cool stuff, hosted by Nick and Amy. Half the time I have no idea why certain people win and other people are sent home, so I think I would be just fine with that! 

It was a bit hard to catch up with the show, having all of the episodes air one right after the other, but its a really nice bingewatch, especially this time of the year, when sometimes you just want to curl up with some hot coco, a blanket, and watch pleasant people make pretty things while Nick and Amy are cute and funny. 

I wish that we could spend more time watching the makers actually make things, I feel like we see them moving some stuff and doing a few things, and then we cut right to the finished product. I really enjoy watching talented people make things, things that I can maybe make one day or things that I have no hope of ever getting close to making, and I would really love to get to see more of their craftsmanship. As much as I love Nick and Amy (they make the show for me) I think we could cut a few of their bits to spend more time with the builders. Or, even better, cut a lot of the backstory of the contestants. It can come up when its especially relevant, or at the start of the season, but we dont need to hit the same beats over and over again!  

• Love 4
4 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

Or, even better, cut a lot of the backstory of the contestants. It can come up when its especially relevant, or at the start of the season, but we dont need to hit the same beats over and over again!  

I vote this! I really have no interest in these people's lives. If I do, I can go follow them on social media. I learned enough about Justine from her interactions with Nick and Amy to adore her and I know enough about Jessie through her amazingly unique take on each project. I don't need to hear about their troubled childhoods or chaotic family life. I enjoy Nick and Amy so I would rather lose contestant backstories, especially the ones that are trying to force me to root for someone who really isn't as good as the judges are trying to make them seem because they are so plucky and try really hard and overcame stuff. Don't care. I want to see the best of the best and I want to see them in action. I want to watch Jessie make that amazing shed floor. That was truly a work of art. I want to see how she constructed her periscopes too because that is just about the coolest thing ever, to be able to sit on your couch, look straight ahead and see the sky! And the only reason I'd want to know her backstory is if she was in the Navy and the periscope was a nod to those long months at sea. Otherwise, don't care. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, jabRI said:

Does anyone remember the Bravo Show "work of art" I saw Season 1, may buy Season 2 on Amazon Prime and binge watch it. I thought they did a great job of showing the artistic process

I thought that show did a great job of showing just how much bullshit makes up an artistic vision. Unborn fawns will haunt me forever.

• LOL 3
17 hours ago, jabRI said:

Does anyone remember the Bravo Show "work of art" I saw Season 1, may buy Season 2 on Amazon Prime and binge watch it. I thought they did a great job of showing the artistic process

I only saw the second season. It was quite different than this show as I'm sure you noticed. Making It is much "nicer" which is one of the things I like about it. 

Edited by Superclam
On 12/12/2019 at 3:34 PM, Amy Beth said:

I’m convinced that Lilly lost any chance she had of winning because Simon couldn’t abide her pronouncing “macaron” as “macaroon” with wrong vowel sound.

LOL. I happily noted the correct spelling a couple of times in the concept art (drawn by someone in production?).

On Justine's last couple of patch wins, I think she voluntarily hugged Amy. I think she might just take a while to warm up to people (as do I, though I think I'd hug Amy right away). I wonder how long this show takes to film.

I loved how Lilly's son was such a superfan of the show and knew the names of the patches his mom had on her apron.

Edited by dcalley
On 12/19/2019 at 9:03 PM, Quickbeam said:

I’m still thinking about Jessie’s shed. It was so wonderful.

Me too, me too! That floor! I wonder what they do with the sheds - it almost sounds like they get to take them home. How awesome would that be? Or auction them off! I would hope they don't just demolish them. Hers was truly a work of art. 

Chiming in late here - it was disappointing that they did this fast and furious version of this delightful show, especially because I kept missing episodes for various reasons but it's better than nothing. Lots of good stuff, and thought the final 3 were all worthy but I did prefer Jessie for the win though was totally fine with Justine and loved the segment with her dad.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Superclam said:

I only saw the second season. It was quite different than this show as I'm sure you noticed. Making It is much "nicer" which is one of the things I like about it. 

Omg, that show was the most amazing amount of BS mixed with talent...and it was just before social media really took off so they weren’t quite so media ready as people are now.

the unborn fawns! Such memories.....and remember the obnoxious kid who mixed his......male fluid......into his piece? What a maroon!!

• Love 1