Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Kelly's argument with Vicki continues, coming to an angry, tearful end. Tamra and Vicki fly to Mexico for a girls weekend to help break Shannon out of her shell. While Tamra and Shannon embrace a wild night, Vicki tries to reign herself in at Andales, after promising Steve she won't do anything to embarrass him. But a night of dancing on the bars, ends with a real injury and the trio opening up about their real vulnerabilities. Back in OC, Kelly gets emotional support from her sage 11 year-old daughter, Jolie, while Emily and Gina bond over an exercise group, Stroller Strides.

• Love 2
On 7/28/2018 at 10:07 PM, biakbiak said:

Is she going to cease to exisit because that is the only way she wouldn't be embarrassing.

I read that and I thought:

Do you actually know Vicki?  Seriously Steve.  Vicki epitomizes "you can't take her anywhere".

And Steve. If you're so concerned with Vicki embarrassing herself....

BURN ALL HER CLOTHES!  BURN 'EM DOWN!

Can we champion Evelyn to replace Vicki?

• Love 21
(edited)

Is this the “Children’s Hour”?  I don’t see the new girls mixing in with the regulars.  I feel like I have seen this episode 100 times already.  Drinking, falling, screaming, etc.  You Hoo.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 17
55 minutes ago, SCS said:

Shannon, Tamra and Vix + public setting + tequila = embarrass. Why must someone always hit the ground? The spectators enjoy this immeasurably:

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-13/episode-3/videos/bienvenidos-a-puerto-vallarta

I caught some faces (on the show) that clearly were not very happy. Some “my ears, lady!” faces when the shots were going down and the screeches coming out!

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I’d rather watch Vicki, Tamra and Shannon get shit faced in Mexico than watch the new HW’s ‘exercise’ with their kids. Boring. The new blonde talks like Kim Kardashian. And that’s not a compliment. 

Those people watching  Vicki, Shannon and Tamra doing shots and pissing themselves at the airport did not look amused. 

Literally was about to say this very thing! Like, it’s bad when you’d rather see Tamra’s tits and Vicki’s ? toe than hear about kids’ explosive diapers. 

That said, I had to turn the volume waaay down during some of these Mexico scenes. Screeching is no bueno. 

Vicki’s face in the (presumably non-family) van on the way to the airport to Mexico was quite horrifying.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, JennyMominFL said:

Tamra falling and she cant get up.  Andele Bitches!

I'm good with Tamra busting ass -- it's when Vix and Tamra hit the ground at the airport and broke the shot glasses and probably were 

1 hour ago, Straycat80 said:

pissing themselves 

-- and that airport employee had to clean up their mess. 

• Love 10
(edited)

Yeah, I think this is funny. Drunk dialogue (yeah, they are loud), boobs out, and naked free falling all over the place. They’ve gotta have bruises! This IS better than watching Bethenny whine and cry on her vacation. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Love 23
(edited)
12 minutes ago, SCS said:

I'm good with Tamra busting ass -- it's when Vix and Tamra hit the ground at the airport and broke the shot glasses and probably were 

-- and that airport employee had to clean up their mess. 

Agreed. Making an ass out of yourself in private is fine,, actually destroyimg things in an airport, not so mch

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 16
2 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Amen! Those 2 new HoWives are like an overdose of Ambien!

I wonder what Eddie thinks about his wife letting a stranger fondle her boobs and getting butt naked on camera. Thats our good little Christian trailer park trashy Tamra! Shes really bringing it this season. Scared of losing your orange Tamra? 

Once a tramp, always a tramp.  Now someone is hurt.  Again.  They are running out of ideas.  Oh, here come the kids again.

• Love 4
(edited)

I’m not a mom, but even if I were, I’m sure that watching a segment on choosing leggings would not make my top ten moment. I know we sometimes complain about the fights and screeching, but going full Mom Cam ain’t the way to go either.

Oh my gosh, another wheelchair. They sure go through a lot to retread storylines on these shows. LOL

Shannon. Sexier-ish.

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 24
3 minutes ago, StevieRocks said:

These screeching hags are beyond gross. Arriving at the airport falling and screaming like dirty hogs? Flashing your nasty, thrice-done bolt-ons when you're a trashy old grandMAW?  I'm sure everyone at Andale's is glad they were there to see a gaggle of menopausal hags dancing on the bar and flashing. I don't know why Tamra's daughter won't have anything to do with her. 

Three “ likes “ for you.

• Love 7
Just now, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Street meat in two franchises this week!

Damn I thought I was out for this season but these messy girls in MEX are making me LOL. 

Shannon's real stomach looked better loose than trussed up in Spanx.  You do you Shannon! Go for it ! 

Why is Shannon embarrassing herself by getting into a hot tub in her Spanx? '-)

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

I have to say, Tamra is built like a brick shithouse.  And Shannon in the Spranx?  Obviously no fucks to give. ?

Pure envy, Tamballs look amazing! 

• Love 19
1 minute ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

I wish this were true for me.

I desperately need OC to do better.

I don’t love watching people get hammered (TBH) but I do appreciate that they are actually having fun and having a conversation about real things and they don’t seem phony—whereas B is over the top with her dry cries. 

• Love 23
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

Amen! Those 2 new HoWives are like an overdose of Ambien!

I wonder what Eddie thinks about his wife letting a stranger fondle her boobs and getting butt naked on camera. Thats our good little Christian trailer park trashy Tamra! Shes really bringing it this season. Scared of losing your orange Tamra? 

Xq1w.gif

• Love 1
1 hour ago, StevieRocks said:

. I don't know why Tamra's daughter won't have anything to do with her. 

LOL kind of boggles the mind, doesn't it?

• Love 11
Just now, chenoa333 said:

I must have missed Shannon in the hot tub wearing Spanx cause I'm preoccupied with snarking here on this forum!

When she came around to the hot tub she was wearing a bra and the bottom half of her Spanx undergarment! She took it off after it got wet; definitely looked better without the Spanx! That was horrible; the criss-cross bandage across her arse made it look huge! '-)

• Love 3
(edited)
12 minutes ago, StevieRocks said:

I'm sure everyone at Andale's is glad they were there to see a gaggle of menopausal hags dancing on the bar and flashing. 

We (almost) menopausal hags need fun too.. thay said I’m so straight laced that i would never in a million years act like these women. 

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 21

You're right Vicki, when you're a card carrying AARP member, you are too old to act like the 3 of you are acting.  You're 3 decades  too old.  But, I do admire their ability to get out of bed the next day.  Aren't Shannon's daughters there somewhere?

• Love 6
(edited)
6 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

I don’t love watching people get hammered (TBH) but I do appreciate that they are actually having fun and having a conversation about real things and they don’t seem phony—whereas B is over the top with her dry cries. 

I do like seeing them get hammered and act a fool if it happens organically. This seems like they set out to get drunk and sloppy for tv, whereas the NYC ladies always just seem to end up there in the course of the evening.

Edited by WhoaWhoKnew
  • Love 14

These bitches make me want to do Tequila shots....like NOW. Fortunately I'm too lazy to go to the liquor store.

Just now, Gem 10 said:

Vicky had a different face when in her pajamas.  New work again?

Maybe it's majic pajamas? I want me some!

• Love 7