Type keyword(s) to search

The escapades of Evelyn.

• Start Topic

(edited)

This thread is hilarious!

On Carole's sexuality, I don't think she'd be the type that would hide it.  I think she would embrace it.  It wouldn't surprise me if she found a woman and fell for her, but if so, I think she'd come out with it and not hide it.  I'm more inclined to believe Sheree is the closeted lesbian.   I think rumors have surrounded her for a while now.

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 12
(edited)
31 minutes ago, Reality police said:

Page Six tv has a story doubting that Carole quit, but was let go. They cited a source deeply embedded in RHNY. Could it be that our Evelyn has been busy? Hmmmm.........

Uh oh... I didn’t plant that. Looks like we’re right back where we started. 

https://goo.gl/images/fxEmMD

Edited by Taralightner
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Taralightner said:

Uh oh... I didn’t plant that. Looks like we’re right back where we started. 

https://goo.gl/images/fxEmMD

Just what we expected you to say. ?

8 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

This thread is hilarious!

On Carole's sexuality, I don't think she'd be the type that would hide it.  I think she would embrace it.  It wouldn't surprise me if she found a woman and fell for her, but if so, I think she'd come out with it and not hide it.  I'm more inclined to believe Sheree is the closeted lesbian.   I think rumors have surrounded her for a while now.

Maybe that's why Phaedra kept telling her who was dipping in the lady pond.

• Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, walnutqueen said:

Word on the street is that a PTV posse is heading your way, prepared to use some rather extreme interrogation techniques to get answers.  ;-)

posse meme.jpg

Edited by film noire
  • Love 16
(edited)
9 minutes ago, rhys said:

This stinks. I don't have a linkedin Acct (& I won't get one) & I don't know spanish.

All you need to do is type "translate" into your search engine, and it will bring up a site where you can translate words/phrases.

In this case, I'll do it for you.

"Smells like danger Evelyn"

side note - take any of this seriously at your own peril

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, rhys said:

This stinks. I don't have a linkedin Acct (& I won't get one) & I don't know spanish.

The LinkedIn profile is an Evelyn that works at Pepsi. No other info than her current position and company. You’re not missing anything there. (Or should I say, no obvious clues found there). 

1 hour ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

You down with OPP? 

(yeah you know me) 

I will see what I can do but Jack Walsh has my identification ! 

Are you sure it’s Jack? Were they stolen, not borrowed by..... 

SAIC Bevelyn? 

• Love 3
(edited)
4 hours ago, Taralightner said:

I don’t watch Southern Charm. WTF is going on? 

Oh, one of our crossover watchers (I assume) referenced Evelyn in the thread for Southern Charm's episode from last night. Let me see if I can find the link. It cracked me up!

Here we go: 

I may have misread it, but there is no Evelyn on Southern Charm either so I assumed it was the Evelyn virus spreading! (The other comments were unrelated.)

Edited by bref
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, Taralightner said:

I don’t watch Southern Charm. WTF is going on? 

I have a fever.  And the only prescription is more Evelyn.  Begone!

18 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

You down with OPP? 

(yeah you know me) 

I will see what I can do but Jack Walsh has my identification ! 

Is Evelyn in Boise? No.  Is she in Anchorage, Alaska?  No.

Wait.  Evelyn is Casper, Wyoming.  In the Howard Johnson lobby, wearing a pink carnation.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, dosodog said:

Wait.  Evelyn is Casper, Wyoming.  In the Howard Johnson lobby, wearing a pink carnation.

That's where former VP Dick Cheney retired to...

• Love 5
9 hours ago, dosodog said:

Is Evelyn in Boise? No.  Is she in Anchorage, Alaska?  No.

HAHAHAHAHA Doso you have my heart! Why is Evelyn so unpopular with the Chicago Police Department? 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

HAHAHAHAHA Doso you have my heart! Why is Evelyn so unpopular with the Chicago Police Department? 

Because Evelyn believes in doing the right thing.  Even if it means going up against cops on the take.

Evelyn is on the side of good.  Just like Agent Foster Grant.

Midnight Run is a terribly underappreciated movie.  And I've never understood why.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, dosodog said:

Because Evelyn believes in doing the right thing.  Even if it means going up against cops on the take.

Evelyn is on the side of good.  Just like Agent Foster Grant.

Midnight Run is a terribly underappreciated movie.  And I've never understood why.

Are you in the 8th grade ? (Evelyn)

(MR is the BEST!!!!)

• Love 3

Based on what she’s read here, Sonja is pitching a movie to “hollywood” starring Sia  as Evelyn. (We all know in real life, Evelyn doesn’t show her face).  Sonja is promising Sia as the star because Sia often is a guest on her yacht. 

Btw: I love Sonja. Life is a cabaret, my friends... ?

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Are you in the 8th grade ? (Evelyn)

(MR is the BEST!!!!)

That was such an awesomely heartbreaking moment.  I'm watching Midnight Run this week.  Yup.  Gonna do it.

• Love 1
(edited)
17 hours ago, Portae said:

Could Evelyn be that former assistant of Sonja’s that later went to work for Dorinda and spilled all of Sonja’s dirt?

I wondered the same thing -- that intern/assistant was codenamed "Charlie" by Tamara Tattles -- but maybe their real name is Eve/lyn?

Also: Charlie spelled backwards is "Eilrahc" -- which is clearly an Elven name -- so we need to tred very carefully because we're not dealing with  just financiers, Russian espionage, filbert-lovers, Dick Cheney, ghosts, and Sonja-mentions anymore, but also the most pernicious of forces: EVE/L magic. I want you all to wear this ring -- not because it casts a protective spell, but because you can  put a (third) eye out with that stone, the fucker is so big:

ring.jpg

One evelyn to rule them all,

One evelyn to find them,

One evelyn to bring them all and in the reunion bind them.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 12
31 minutes ago, film noire said:

I wondered the same thing -- that intern/assistant was codenamed "Charlie" by Tamara Tattles -- but maybe their real name is Eve/lyn?

Also: Charlie spelled backwards is "Eilrahc" -- which is clearly an Elven name -- so we need to tred very carefully because we're not dealing with  just financiers, Russian espionage, filbert-lovers, Dick Cheney, ghosts, and Sonja-mentions anymore, but also the most pernicious of forces: EVE/L magic. I want you all to wear this ring -- not because it casts a protective spell, but because you can  put a (third) eye out with that stone, the fucker is so big:

ring.jpg

One evelyn to find them,

My ring fits, thank you.

• Love 3
51 minutes ago, film noire said:

ring.jpg

One evelyn to find them,

Her name is Rachel McMahon. Her Reddit username is Mackers.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, stewedsquash said:

Another clue:

TCM is right above Bravo on my tv guide. I was scrolling, looking for Southern Charm Charleston episodes (none dammit! I missed on episode) and went Whoa Nellie! when I saw Evelyn Prentice is airing on Thursday. I have it set to record, just in case it is important to the mystery.

Thank you. We await your report. 

• Love 5

The letters that spell Evelyn correspond to the following numbers: 5, 22, 5, 12, 25, 14. 

5+22+5+12+25+14=83

8+3 =11

1+1=2

The 2nd letter of the alphabet? 

B, for Bethenny. 

EVELYN IS BETHENNY, Y'ALL.

• Love 17
14 hours ago, jaync said:

I'm not sure I want Evelyn to be revealed, because it would mean the end to this glorious thread.

Evelyn can't be revealed.   She's in WitSec.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, stewedsquash said:

Spill @teapot Jeff Lewis??? I adore Jeffrey Lewis! There is nothing he can do wrong in my book so Evelyn better be worth his time. 

No, LOL, Jeff who was a friend of this sleazebag ex boyfriend on Teen Mom.  

Said sleazebag DMd a bunch of the Teen Moms, starting w/the hottest and going progressively down..until one of them bit.  When the other girls told her that he'd hit them up first, he said it was his friend Jeff using his phone.

Then he cheated on her, but of course he said he was never with the other woman;  it was his friend Jeff!

To this day, anytime something happens in Teen Mom land, we blame it on Jeff

#pleasegodsomeoneknowwhatthefuckimtalkingaboutbecauseisoundlikeafuckingcrazyperson

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, teapot said:

No, LOL, Jeff who was a friend of this sleazebag ex boyfriend on Teen Mom.  

Said sleazebag DMd a bunch of the Teen Moms, starting w/the hottest and going progressively down..until one of them bit.  When the other girls told her that he'd hit them up first, he said it was his friend Jeff using his phone.

Then he cheated on her, but of course he said he was never with the other woman;  it was his friend Jeff!

To this day, anytime something happens in Teen Mom land, we blame it on Jeff

#pleasegodsomeoneknowwhatthefuckimtalkingaboutbecauseisoundlikeafuckingcrazyperson

Sounds perfectly normal to me.

• Love 5
32 minutes ago, film noire said:

OMG

Is Andy Cohen...EVELYN???

Maybe but he'll never admit it.

Do we have enough petty cash to hire a PI?

• Love 2