Type keyword(s) to search

The escapades of Evelyn.

• Start Topic

Serious Question: Does this Evelyn person really have anything to do with the show or are we on a wild goose chase. I honestly don't get this.

Can someone explain how Evelyn ties in with RHNY? I'm confused and feel like I must have missed something.

Thanks in advance.

• Love 15
5 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

Serious Question: Does this Evelyn person really have anything to do with the show or are we on a wild goose chase. I honestly don't get this.

Can someone explain how Evelyn ties in with RHNY? I'm confused and feel like I must have missed something.

Thanks in advance.

We have no fucking idea. 

Last night @Martinigirl mentioned someone/something named Eve infiltrating the reunion. When asked who/what Eve is by multiple people, she said that she meant Evelyn, which helps us none.

It's the best unsolved mystery of all time basically. 

• Love 24
18 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

Thanks in advance.

We are on a wild goose chase. Maybe the goose is named Evelyn. Maybe we are being gaslighted. Maybe it just gives us something to focus on besides Dorinda's  joker face. Maybe it's just a social experiment to see how nuts we will go over a random name drop. I just don't know. 

• Love 16
(edited)

I know it’s a little lazy because I posted this on another thread, but here are my observations of Evelyn. 

After much searching on the Dark Web, I have figured out who Evelyn is. 

Remember the thousands of people who emailed Sonja about loving her lifestyle brand. It was Evelyn- busy with thousands of different email accounts. 

Where do all the Page Six stories come from when no one (Jill, Sonja, Ramona) will cop to them? It was Evelyn on several burner phones. 

“Those People” who worked for Bethenny and spread bad stories about Kelly’s daughters? Yep, Evelyn strikes again! 

The person texting Bethenny when RedScarfGuy denies doing it? Evelyn knows how to hack phones; be careful wives! 

The demon that takes over Dorinda when she hits the Martini Wall? You guessed it- Evelyn! 

The mystery of the start of the fight between B and Carole- it’s Evelyn at work! 

ETA: Oh! Remember Aviva’s “word on the street?” Evelyn is the word on Aviva’s street. 

PS- THANK YOU @Reality police for starting this!!! 

Edited by Taralightner
  • Love 18

Wait! Evelyn is actually Clebber, the driver that B borrowed from Jason 1 in season 1! 

It all fits... he’s been around since season one, but is not shown on the show since that one episode, so he’s lurking...

He’s a private driver, privacy of guests is paramount, so he NEEDS A FAKE IDENTITY. 

He drives in nyc day and night, so he sees everything (just like ?), so he KNOWS what’s up. 

His job requires a lot of waiting in the car, plenty of time to talk to page 6 and post everywhere. 

• Love 6

I joked in the episode thread that "Evelyn" is actually Evelyn Salt and part of the Illegals Program. I half wonder which one of these women is the secret agent, but that's patently ridiculous. But maaaaaaaaybe...

• Love 10

Sooo, I think I have the answer.

Evelyn means "beauty" and "radiance" in Old Irish, or "hazelnut”.

We just need to figure out who has a crazy love for filberts and the mystery is solved!

• Love 9
1 minute ago, bosawks said:

Sooo, I think I have the answer.

Evelyn means "beauty" and "radiance" in Old Irish, or "hazelnut”.

We just need to figure out who has a crazy love for filberts and the mystery is solved!

Who is Filberts? Here we go again.... 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

Truthfully, I was pretty sure I saw someone, probably Martinigirl, post that Evelyn was the name Sonja gave her lady bits.  I searched the episode thread from top to bottom and I don't find that post.  It was either edited/removed, or it was in another subforum.  I didn't dream it.

That said, it really doesn't make sense in the context it was used, if ^this is Evelyn.   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Love 9
(edited)

Adam's Eve, is well, Eve, fertile and full of life, not counting down to her last good summer. Of course Carole would be devastated to know Adam found his Eve.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 9
(edited)
46 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Truthfully, I was pretty sure I saw someone, probably Martinigirl, post that Evelyn was the name Sonja gave her lady bits. 

That was me, Supre -- I was kidding (we all know Sonja calls her vulva Little Edie! ;)

I half wonder which one of these women is the secret agent, but that's patently ridiculous. 

No, Hunter, I think you're right, and we're dealing with an act of espionage. I believe this mysterious person is a confederate of financier and good old boy (no, not southern --  genuinely old) Evelyn Robert de Rothschild, acting on behalf of Old Man Morgan to sniff out dirt on Sawnja. Here's why I know this to be true:

Evelyn spelled backwards is "Nyleve".

Ny = New York. 

Leve, per the dictionary  = "to grant" (as in Chaucer, "God leve all be well")

If nothing else,  we now know, to a 99 percent certainty, that "Evelyn" is a de Rothschild confederate living in New York with the last name "Geoffrey", "Chaucer"  or "Canterbury", who has been granted leave to wreak havoc at the reunion!

Edited by film noire
  • Love 21
(edited)
1 minute ago, film noire said:

That was me, Supre -- I was kidding (we all know Sonja calls her vulva Little Edie! ;)

Phew!  I was gettin' ready to up my ginkgo baloba dosage.

And no, I didn't know ^that.  I try to keep my Sawnya info strictly bidness.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 9
(edited)
17 minutes ago, film noire said:

No, Hunter, I think you're right, and we're dealing with an act of espionage. I believe this mysterious person is a confederate of the 86 year old Evelyn Robert de Rothschild, acting on behalf of Old Man Morgan to sniff out dirt on Sawnja. Here's why I know this to be true:

Ny = New York. 

If nothing else,  we now know, to a 99 percent certainty, that "Evelyn" is a de Rothschild confederate living in New York with the last name "Geoffrey", "Chaucer"  or "Canterbury", who has been granted leave to wreak havoc at the reunion!

That is the best thing I have read online in a week. And I read a lot. 

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 9
20 minutes ago, film noire said:

No, Hunter, I think you're right, and we're dealing with an act of espionage. I believe this mysterious person is a confederate of financier and good old boy (no, not southern --  genuinely old) Evelyn Robert de Rothschild, acting on behalf of Old Man Morgan to sniff out dirt on Sawnja. Here's why I know this to be true:

Ny = New York. 

PLEASE start a new career as a code breaker. YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU!

• Love 8
1 hour ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Truthfully, I was pretty sure I saw someone, probably Martinigirl, post that Evelyn was the name Sonja gave her lady bits.  I searched the episode thread from top to bottom and I don't find that post.  It was either edited/removed, or it was in another subforum.  I didn't dream it.

That said, it really doesn't make sense in the context it was used, if ^this is Evelyn.   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That’s the point of this new thread. People kept asking who is Eve? Then she replied “Evelyn.” No one knows who that is. People kept asking, so I posted a series of tongue in cheek possibilities, and Reality Police gave us a place to continue the speculation. All of this is as fake as the character “Evelyn” is. 

23 minutes ago, film noire said:

..this was my first clue that the 86 year old Evelyn de Rothschild was up to no good!

evelyn.jpg

You win! Lol! 

• Love 3
23 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

I wonder if Carole is leaving because  Eve was found out? It better come out at the reunion!!!!

For context.... ^^^^^ This is the post that has everyone baffled! Martinigirl later clarified she was referring to Evelyn but didn’t clarify what the original post meant!

Soooooo..... is Evelyn a ghost writer?!

• Love 9

The only Evelyn I know of is my friend's grandmother that died over a decade ago... or did she? Closed casket at the funeral. The family claim she died at the ripe old age of 97 but now I'm not so sure. 

• Love 14
45 minutes ago, film noire said:

Ny = New York. 

I do believe I love you. 

Or I at least owe you a bottle of non-Ramona Pinot Grigio!

• Love 5
2 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I saw it today too, so I thought it was solved.

This blind item was released yesterday: Departing Words About Her Sexuality

Remember when we told you about that TV star who talks about men all the time… but actually has no interest in men at all?

Well, she’s done!

"Pretending to be straight all the time has been stressful for her. She doesn’t like faking it but felt she had no other option other than to create man drama because that’s what everybody on the show does. Her girlfriend is very happy about her leaving reality TV. Don’t expect any departing words about her sexuality. That is not going to happen!"

Reality Star/Show:

[Optional] How much would you have to be paid to fake your sexual preference for a reality series?

Carole seems to be a popular guess. Perhaps martinigirl is speculating (or knows) that Carole's girlfriend's name is Eve.

• Love 16
(edited)
12 hours ago, Cherrio said:

I saw it today too, so I thought it was solved.

We were shamelessly duped by @film noire.

12 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

This blind item was released yesterday: Departing Words About Her Sexuality

Carole seems to be a popular guess. Perhaps martinigirl is speculating (or knows) that Carole's girlfriend's name is Eve.

For me, Carole wouldn't fit.  I haven't watched Atlanta much in a couple of seasons, but is anyone leaving that franchise?  I could see that fitting a couple of those cast members before Carole.  Anything though, is possible I suppose.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 4
(edited)

Actually, I’m Evelyn. When @Martinigirl said I was about to be outed, I panicked and tried to redirect you all with my post (it’s in this thread), but as you all are getting too close, I’m admitting it. And, @Sapphire is right. I’ve never been called Eve and don’t want that to start now. It’s Evelyn, not Eve. 

Oh, and @film noire, you are exactly right, but all that was in my twenties. I’ve grown since then. 

ETA: I also think @Reality police suspected me from the start. That’s why she started this thread. Well played, RP, well played. 

Edited by Taralightner
Acknowledge Reality Police for her well played game
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

We were shamelessly duped by @film noire.

For me, Carole wouldn't fit.  I haven't watched Atlanta in a couple of seasons, but is anyone leaving that franchise?  I could see that fitting a couple of those cast members before Carole.  Anything though, is possible I suppose.

For me why the blind doesn't fit Carole is that it says the person talks about men all the time. We've seen Carole do more than talk.

However, Sheree was fired from RHOA, and in all the seasons she's been on the show, she's really only ever talked about men. I don't remember her being in a relationship with a man throughout her run on the show (and no, Tyrone don't count because he's locked up and not getting out anytime soon so he was convenient for her this past season). 

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, Mozelle said:

For me why the blind doesn't fit Carole is that it says the person talks about men all the time. We've seen Carole do more than talk.

However, Sheree was fired from RHOA, and in all the seasons she's been on the show, she's really only ever talked about men. I don't remember her being in a relationship with a man throughout her run on the show (and no, Tyrone don't count because he's locked up and not getting out anytime soon so he was convenient for her this past season). 

But, Tyrone was a way for her to create drama over a man (the other part of what the blind item said). I was thinking Sheree as well after @SuprSuprElevated mentioned ATL. I think you and Supr are correct. 

• Love 4
48 minutes ago, Taralightner said:

Actually, I’m Evelyn. When @Martinigirl said I was about to be outed, I panicked and tried to redirect you all with my post (it’s in this thread), but as you all are getting too close, I’m admitting it. And, @Sapphire is right. I’ve never been called Eve and don’t want that to start now. It’s Evelyn, not Eve. 

Oh, and @film noire, you are exactly right, but all that was in my twenties. I’ve grown since then. 

ETA: I also think @Reality police suspected me from the start. That’s why she started this thread. Well played, RP, well played. 

@Taralightner, we all need whimsy in our lives. Thank you all.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Taralightner said:

But, Tyrone was a way for her to create drama over a man (the other part of what the blind item said). I was thinking Sheree as well after @SuprSuprElevated mentioned ATL. I think you and Supr are correct. 

Yeah, remember there was drama about whether there had ever been anything between Nene and Tyrone? That's how I read, "She doesn’t like faking it but felt she had no other option other than to create man drama because that’s what everybody on the show does."

Nene was protesting too much and too loudly about Tyrone.

• Love 2
(edited)
53 minutes ago, Otherkate said:

I just saw someone mention an Evelyn in a Southern Charm thread and now I'm really freaked out. There is no Evelyn on that show either!

What is this witchcraft?

Evelyn is a social butterfly. She transcends all of Bravo.

We now have crossover. 

Edited by Reality police
Evelyn asked me to
  • Love 10