Type keyword(s) to search

Stargirl Anticipation

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, MarkHB said:

Stargirl.TV found a video of the full-size S.T.R.I.P.E. opening up! Pretty cool that they were able to build it, at least for "standing-in-place" shots.

That website says that Stargirl TV will debut around 42 and a half days from now. I am guessing that is on DC Universe streaming service. Which would be roughly Friday, April 10th. It would appear on the CW network shortly after that.

2 minutes ago, AnimeMania said:

That website says that Stargirl TV will debut around 42 and a half days from now. I am guessing that is on DC Universe streaming service. Which would be roughly Friday, April 10th. It would appear on the CW network shortly after that.

I am sure that date is a reasonable guess on their part (I doubt they would release anything that DC hasn't made public, and DC has done no such thing).  Current word is that the show will premiere on DC Universe on Fridays, as all their originals have to date, and that the CW will put each episode on the next night (Saturday).

• Useful 1

PREMIERE DATE IS ANNOUNCED!

Stargirl will premiere Monday, May 11 on DC Universe, and air on The CW the following night, Tuesday, May 12.

From the linked announcement:

Monday, May 11th will see Stargirl soar on DC Universe (in advance of the show's broadcast on The CW on Tuesday, May 12th). Every Monday thereafter, DC Universe members will be the first to stream new episodes, commercial-free in downloadable 4K Ultra HD. Members will also have access to exclusive extended versions of select episodes, behind-the-scenes footage of cast and crew, collectible pins, and limited-edition posters, as well as discussions in our Community and the comics that inspired the series!

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, AnimeMania said:

They must have made a special exception for Stargirl since most DC Universe TV shows premiere on Fridays.

Yeah. As soon as I heard the CW would be running it the next dau I assumed that it wouldn't be on DCU on Friday; no way the CW would start programming Saturdays. I then got what turned out to be bad info from the community board there. 😞