Type keyword(s) to search

Black-ish in the Media-ish

• Start Topic

I reserve judgment. They might introduce characters that I like, and that could make the Old-ish show good, and take care of the "too much" quality people fear with Ruby and Earl.

I don't know what they're going to do to keep Black-ish going as they drain more and more of the characters away, but I guess we'll see. Maybe this will be their last season.

I know I'm in the minority with this, but I'd like to see Junior get a show, as well. Even the twins could be interesting, but they're way too young to leave their parents.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, possibilities said:

I reserve judgment. They might introduce characters that I like, and that could make the Old-ish show good, and take care of the "too much" quality people fear with Ruby and Earl.

I don't know what they're going to do to keep Black-ish going as they drain more and more of the characters away, but I guess we'll see. Maybe this will be their last season.

I know I'm in the minority with this, but I'd like to see Junior get a show, as well. Even the twins could be interesting, but they're way too young to leave their parents.

I guess we have to five Kenya credit for making a show where every frickin character has spin off potential, with the exception of Devonte.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, qtpye said:

I guess we have to five Kenya credit for making a show where every frickin character has spin off potential, with the exception of Devonte.

Devonte is a character? I thought he was a plot device. 

• LOL 4
2 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

Dre is the only one I wouldn't recognize as Dre out of this picture.

And poor Davante.  Didn't even make the animated special.

That's exactly what I was thinking.  Davante never makes the cut.

Zoey looks younger than Junior in the animated series, but that actress is very young looking in general so it's pretty accurate.

Overall, pretty cute, but I have no idea if this will be any good.

• Love 2
18 hours ago, qtpye said:

That's exactly what I was thinking.  Davante never makes the cut.

Zoey looks younger than Junior in the animated series, but that actress is very young looking in general so it's pretty accurate.

Overall, pretty cute, but I have no idea if this will be any good.

Why do they all look depressed?

• Love 1

Black-ish - Season 7 Episode 7 - Black Out     January 26, 2021   ABC  

When the power goes out in the neighborhood, Dre’s instinct is to go into survival mode and stockpile on essentials, while Bow focuses on helping their neighbors. Meanwhile, Junior desperately searches for a place to charge his phone to get in touch with Olivia.

156423_05984-900x0.jpg

8 looks to be the magic number for Tracee Ellis Ross.    Her last major series Girlfriends lasted eight seasons.   Hopefully Black-ish gets some closure unlike Girlfriends.

• Love 4

To celebrate Live in Front of a Studio Audience where stars who are going live to show their love for two classic sitcoms. "The Facts of Life" reenactment stars Jennifer Aniston as Blair, Gabrielle Union as Tootie, Allison Tolman as Natalie, Kathryn Hahn as Jo, Jon Stewart in a mystery role, and Ann Dowd as Mrs. Garrett. Dowd's Mrs. Garrett pulls double-duty tonight, also appearing in a reenactment of an episode of "Diff'rent Strokes," joining John Lithgow's Mr. Drummond, Kevin Hart's Arnold, and Damon Wayans's Willis for the performance. ABC has released a number of 80s Retro TV Ads to Honor the "Live" Broadcast.