Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E16: Guess Who's Arguing at Dinner?

• Start Topic

(edited)
13 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Carole is gaslighting so hardcore. Carole is making it toxic. I'm so glad that her smug and pretentious ass is going to be gone.

She's taking time away from filming to deal with her later in life crisis.

I actually think she's leaving because she can no longer spin her relationship with Adam as committed and loving. She keeps filming and pics of Adam playing tonsil hockey at the Farmer's Market with Michaela will be shown everywhere

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 24
2 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

But, what was she doing that made Lu say "There she goes" and accuse her of getting aggressive? I didn't see her get aggressive, until then. Did we miss something?

I heard glass break, but I don't know.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, bosawks said:

I love how Carole and Beth are so invested in their fight that they could care less about the Armageddon happening at the other side of the table!

Right! Fucking glass was breaking and LuAnn disappeared into a cab and they are in their own zone reading through old texts.

• Love 20
2 minutes ago, Mozelle said:

After seeing that Bethenny is adept at skipping texts that don't fit the narrative she's trying to spin, I'm not going to believe what she claims to be reading on her phone.

The cold facts are, though, that Bethenny is unable to maintain relationships and friendships. What I've seen of Carole outside of this show is that she's capable of maintaining long friendships, though.

You may be right that Bethenny is skipping texts, but Carol also seems to skip those details that don't fit with her narrative. Carole does seem to have other friends, but we've also seen her be a mean girl too (with Jules)  and I feel she's being a mean girl now.  If she doesn't want to remain friends with Bethenny then she should be more honest about that.

• Love 21
2 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

You can see in Dorinda’s eyes when exactly she’s had too many—wasn’t that what Lu was pointing out? “There she goes, she’s feeling good, she’s turning.” I can’t keep up with both fights! 

Ramona looked genuinely, genuinely shocked at Doris/Lu

Here's the thing.  When you don't drink, you notice how stupid and boring drunks are.  Luann noticed that Dorinda changed when she started drinking and brought that up.  Maybe it wasn't right for Luann to bring it up, but Dorinda shouldn't have acted stupid like that, SHE'S just as much a drunk as Luann.  And that's Dorinda's problem. 

OMG, now Bethenny's telling the story of how drunk Dorinda was when she introduced her to friends from Puerto Rico.

Dorinda's so called friends aren't friends enough to call her out, to tell her she has a problem and she should stop drinking before she ends up dead/in jail/in a hospital.

• Love 19
2 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Lu, I love you, but it's not what Dorinda "thinks of you", unfortunately it's the truth. She was mostly fine until you started policing her.

Maybe, but Dorinda didn't have to act like an ass, unless she has a problem, I mean Drunkinda Dorinda probably does have a problem.

• Love 21
19 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

OMG  Tinsley.  Can she do anything for herself?  Her Glam Squard every minute of the day, putting on makeup, dressing her, putting jewelry on her.  What’s to happen when she has a baby like Ramona said.  Unbelievable.  I blame her Mother.  Is there anything of substance that she can do by herself?

I was surprised by her glam squad.  Thought I was watching RHOBH.  

• Love 12
14 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

There are two fights going on at this table. A crash. A scream. Dorinda is finger pointing at Lu. That came out of nowhere. What are they putting in these drinks and mocktini’s

Sonja's had Tequila! lol! ;-)

• Love 6

OMG  Tinsley.  Can she do anything for herself?  Her Glam Squard every minute of the day, putting on makeup, dressing her, putting jewelry on her.  What’s to happen when she has a baby like Ramona said.  Unbelievable.  I blame her Mother.  Is there anything of substance that she can do by herself?

• Love 12

I guess Bethenny didn't get my memo about how sterling silver is so much more appropriate for the tropics. That's some Nefertiti grade gold around her neck.

Anybody wanting to off Bethenny would merely have to push her into the pool. Like a load of bricks.

• Love 15