Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E02: One Apology, Another Betrayal

• Start Topic

In the wake of Vicki repairing her friendship with Tamra, Vicki must face one last hurtle and apologize to Eddie; Tamra teaches an exercise class and introduces her new friend Gina to the ladies; Emily and Shane celebrate their ninth anniversary.

• Love 1
(edited)
6 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Looks like I'll be the first one out on the wager.  Not even a mention of Shannon.  ? <sniff>

Actually, I will agree with you changing your pick since we let others pick until start of show tonight. But, I personally think that this apology by Vicki could make you the winner tonight. Shannon might get miffed after hearing about the brush up with Tamra and Eddy 

Edited by Taralightner
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Taralightner said:

Actually, I will agree with you changing your pick since we let others pick until start of show tonight. But, I personally think that this apology by Vicki could make you the winner tonight. Shannon might get miffed after hearing about the brush up with Tamra and Eddy 

Nah, I'll go down with the ship, like a good captain.

• Love 8
30 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Just read that again - not to imply I was the captain, lol, just of my own ship as it were.

Lol! I knew what you meant! That’s why I said I’m right behind you- I’m going down at ep 3... just behind you. I’ll bring you some floaties. 

• Love 3

I'm sure I missed the discussion at some point, but I was surprised to notice that Brianna isn't with Michael or Steve in the opening sequence.  I wonder if we will see her at all this season

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Wicked said:

I'm sure I missed the discussion at some point, but I was surprised to notice that Brianna isn't with Michael or Steve in the opening sequence.  I wonder if we will see her at all this season

Vicki said in an interview we won't.  She and hubby are living out east and she didn't want to appear.  Which makes me wonder why Vicki wasn't downgraded since the only interesting thing about her was seeing her be a grandma.

• Love 6
(edited)
36 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Dearest Eddie,

We implore, nay beg that you stay strong and don't accept Vicki's apology.   Do it for yourself, do it for humanity, but most importantly, 

DO IT FOR THE PTV CREW!

Sincerely, 

Dosodog

OMG The casseroles just arrived.  Yes.  He said no to food!

Neither have a choice but to accept Vicki's half-arsed apology and take her back as "besties" since she's "the OG of the OG's;" and she's going nowhere! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, bosawks said:

Is Vicki Fonzie with her inability to apologize?

Well you have Vicki on one coast who hates apologizing, then on the other coast in NY, the other OG, Ramona apologizes every day about something! They're worth little to nothing IMO and for me it would be a non-starter! I just don't give chance after chance to screw me over; even for money! ;-)

• Love 4
Just now, bosawks said:

At least now we know Vicki can google bible quotes.

Oh she's been a master juggler for years to back out of being wrong in some way! "As GOD is my witness,,,,....!" ;-)

• Love 8

I always bring a typed speech littered with quotes from Deuteronomy to my apology lunches.

i need a GIF of Vicki’s reaction to Tamra’s son’s comment.

6 hours ago, film noire said:

5b562c5d57dda_shannonbretmeme.jpg.59ed2b0e9bd207666576ece87aa6dd08.jpg

♥️?

2 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

Oh she's been a master juggler for years to back out of being wrong in some way! "As GOD is my witness,,,,....!" ;-)

Geez she said it again!!

• Love 8

What Vicki was probably thinking during that apology: “Oh for God’s sake, I can’t believe I have to pull out this Bible crap...Oh well, whatever it takes...my love tank just isn’t full enough without these suckers to get drunk with.”

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

WTH is Vicki wearing? A bear pelt? Oh, Eddie please don’t forgive Vicki. 

Ha ha ha! When I saw that coat I thought the same thing. She has absolutely no fashion sense...well any sense at all.

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

I'm sure once Eddie sees Vicki air quoting "rumor" in her TH he will be issuing a retraction...

As I said, this needed to be over and if Eddie decided to drag it out, it might put his fame HO's wife's meal ticket in jeopardy because Vicki's the QUEEN BEE; make no bones about it! ;-)

2 minutes ago, bosawks said:

In my head I always think “I thought turkeys could fly” when someone says “As god is my witness”....

RIP Mr. Carlson.

I used that a couple weeks ago; "crickets!" Does that just mean we're old? ;-)

• Love 6

I think it's fascinating that Emily's husband didn't pressure her at all to convert to Mormonism. I know a lot of Mormons and their faith is very important to them. I don't know any interfaith Mormon couples. That said, I don't know any divorced Mormons either. Maybe Emily's husband doesn't come from a very devout family.

I smell trouble with the Other New Housewife and her husband who has his own apartment. They're actually separated, right?

After 10 million seasons of this show I have seen thousands of Vicki's tearful apologies. I'm numb to them. Tamra and Eddie kissed and made up with her because the producers insisted, probably.

It annoys me how Vicki calls younger women that she likes "princess." Ugh.

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, bosawks said:

In my head I always think “I thought turkeys could fly” when someone says “As god is my witness”....

RIP Mr. Carlson.

Oh the humanity!

• Love 14
(edited)
14 minutes ago, bosawks said:

RIP Mr. Carlson.

The Turkeys are hitting the ground like bags of wet cement!!    Also an apt description of this show

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 21
(edited)

OMG; I almost fell out of my chair laughing! Kelly decided to follow up on a rumor that Vicki hooked Michael up! It went from "I didn't hook them up; just had a BBQ" to "I only went out with them a few times!" lol! I'm more with Vicki; why hurt Kelly? Kelly would rather go thru the emotional roller-coaster she's on now! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 9
(edited)

I will be unable to cope with the divorcee' drama.  Shannon has literally done nothing but whine since the moment she debuted on this show, and now Kelly (Vicky was right, she didn't give two f*cks about her husband when they were together), is all girl-coding her?*

*The going out to dinner with him thing is another level, admittedly.  That should have been talked about Vicks.

The attorney and her hubs?  I'm seeing divorce drama with them next season.  He appears to be as invested in her as was David Beador and Whats-His-Name Mr. Jesus Jugs.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 15

I don’t know how I feel about the Kelly/Michael/Vicki situation. Vicki should have told Kelly about Michael dating but Kelly said she wanted him to have a girlfriend. 

Too much Vicki this episode. The trip to Puerto Vallarta looks better. 

• Love 4

Ugh--I thought the new couple was boring last week when they lumbered through the house screeching for their spawn, but they exceeded that this week during their lame anniversary dinner. That restaurant looked like it was barely a step above a CrApplebees. Fish tacos or a salmon bowl? Faaaancy. Sigh.

• Love 20

I know she probably didn't mean it and will not live up to the words and I will let everyone finish but Vicki Gulvalson had the best apology of all times. It had all the things an apology should be - acknowledgement, remorse and restitution with not an "if I hurt you" in sight *insert clapping emoji"

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Boofish said:

I know she probably didn't mean it and will not live up to the words and I will let everyone finish but Vicki Gulvalson had the best apology of all times. It had all the things an apology should be - acknowledgement, remorse and restitution with not an "if I hurt you" in sight *insert clapping emoji"

I agree with you except for the "you guys turned on me" crap.

• Love 4