Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E22: Graduation Day, Part 2

• Start Topic

On 1/6/2023 at 6:31 AM, Halting Hex said:

Although the Mayor comes up short in his quest for…whatever he was trying to accomplish

The guy spent months being totally invincible in his human form only to turn into giant snake with no hands and (apparently) no brains, become vulnerable and die a pointless death. And he prepared for that exact moment... what?.. one hundred years?? What a loser... 

Nice outfit you got there Cordelia...

BTVS322-03197.thumb.jpg.6c66877efbe65d8379a384b85cbecac2.jpg

BTVS322-03198.thumb.jpg.4cc6a4a2496819e985cf0c69b1a226ce.jpg

Well, I'm not an expert on anything fashion-related but I doubt this is the exact thing one's gonna wear while heading into battle with the supernatural creatures ten times stronger than your average human. The battle that requires you to be fast and agile and I'm not sure whatever Cordy's wearing at the moment is comfortable enough to either fight or run for your life if necessary.

OTOH who am I to judge? She and Buffy have defeated the whole mercenary squad wearing the prom queen dresses... 

As much as I find this episode fun and entertaining I'm not sure the high school graduates, 90% of whom had zero experience dealing with the things that go bump in the night, constitute a formidable force to challenge Dick Wilkins' plans whatever they are. The whole charge scene, i.e. someone with the frame of Alyson Hannigan or Danny Strong pummeling the creatures that freaking slayers sometimes can't kill in one fell swoop (remember that hyperactive Angel's minion from Becoming, Pt.2?), seems too bizarre even for Buffyverse.

BTVS322-03189.thumb.jpg.b28e25ec01ea0d5c43cab88b87b1dd39.jpg

And, yeah, Jonathan totally made my day when I watched the ep for the first time long ago... Way to go, Jonno, you fucking rock...

BTVS322-03176.thumb.jpg.afd8906cf5bd446e17439a6a9df9ba80.jpg