Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E09: Week 9: Overnight Dates (Thailand)

• Start Topic

(edited)

Jason didn't get the TM handshake plus she kept sighing a lot like she couldn't wait for it to be over. Wow, she left him hanging in the middle of the date. At least she realized he was in the friend zone and hopefully will end it before the RC.

Blake is just too clingy and clearly his baggage history has made him very insecure.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 8
(edited)

Will the show save $ by rerunning clips of the last time they went to Thailand and went to all the same places? If the engaged couple rides off on an elephant at the end, we'll know. Only the faces have been changed!

Jason will end up winning this season. By winning, I mean being sent home. Because Becca "doesn't feel it" with him. So yeay, Jason! You don't have to go through the humiliating break up in a couple months. And you'll be rid of the dullsville Becca. You're ALIVE! Count your blessings and thank Fleiss for the trip to Thailand.

Wait ... so now all of a sudden after Becca ditches Jason in the middle of their date, they're all hunky dory at dinner? Will he get the FS card? Oh, man. Becca. WTH girl.

*DRINK* every time anyone says "Ari." Drink twice if it's Becca who says it.

Edited by saber5055
  • Love 13

If Becca needs this many breaks and has to get away just having a conversation, what's she going to do when she's married and has to face day-to-day problems? Or engaged and there's a disagreement? Oh, I know ... she'll break up with the guy she's engaged to and call her F2. Or wait for ATFR show to do that. Just like, you know, Ari, who BLINDSIDED her.

I can understand now why Ari dumped her sorry ass. I can barely stand to watch her for an hour (minus commercials) on tv.

• Love 9

If she picks Blake and it doesn't work out he seems too emotionally unstable. If she picks Garrett and it doesn't work out she can prepare to be thrown under the bus since he seems to put all the fault of his divorce on his ex wife. 

• Love 18
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

If she picks Blake and it doesn't work out he seems too emotionally unstable. If she picks Garrett and it doesn't work out she can prepare to be thrown under the bus since he seems to put all the fault of his divorce on his ex wife. 

There seem to be a lot of rumors that Garrett's wife cheated on him with the guy she is now remarried to. If so, it still doesn't excuse his talking about her on national TV, but I can at least understand why he seems so hurt. Either way, though, this final two seems...risky for Becca, who seems to want a lasting relationship. 

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Jason didn't get the TM handshake plus she kept sighing a lot like she couldn't wait for it to be over. Wow, she left him hanging in the middle of the date. At least she realized he was in the friend zone and hopefully will end it before the RC.

Blake is just too clingy and clearly his baggage history has made him very insecure.

Plus Jason got the market date, which is usually the kiss of death.

Jason would have been my F1 but I am hoping now that  her choice is Blake. 

• Love 8
(edited)

So no one knew today was some Thailand national holiday.

Right.

I don't care who Becca picks. I don't like either one left, but I don't like Becca either, so whomever she picks doesn't matter. I'm totally NOT invested. She obviously doesn't have the same taste I do based on her sending my favorites home and leaving the ones I consider the drecks. This might be the first time I feel so "whatever" about the final two.

20 minutes ago, SallyAlbright said:

There seem to be a lot of rumors that Garrett's wife cheated on him with the guy she is now remarried to. If so, it still doesn't excuse his talking about her on national TV, but I can at least understand why he seems so hurt.

If that's true, then why didn't Garrett say he divorced her for that, why does he keep saying she was crazy and screamed all the time. That's nothing like being a cheat. He's throwing her under the bus, at least throw her under the right bus.

19 minutes ago, ECM1231 said:

Jason would have been my F1 but I am hoping now that  her choice is Blake. 

I hope it's Garrett because he's a white supremacist and a creepy jerk. He deserves Becca while Blake deserves to be set free.

How many "Aries" is that? I've lost track, I'm getting tipsy.

Edited by saber5055
  • Love 19

She must have not been attracted to him to not even give him the sleepover . Usually even the third place loser gets that . Oh well , he's the winner in the end because he'll probably be engaged to the woman of his choice in a few months during his bachelor season . 

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

Garrett reminds me of a dumb jock. I see so much more in both Blake and Jason. 

That seems to be her type.  I remember that beefy meathead ex-boyfriend in the tight suit who followed her to Peru(?) on Arie's season.   

• Love 20

OMGosh, Jason is coming back? Did TPTB make a BIP/you're-the-next-Bach deal with him so he will humiliate himself AGAIN on national teevee? Tell me it ain't so ...

Well, I guess we gotta get the drah-ma somehow, somewhere.

4 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

OMG. Could she stop saying Arie’s name?!

*DRINK!*

• Love 6

I can’t anymore with the relationship metaphors. No, paddling on a bamboo raft down a crowded river with someone is NOT representative of the challenges one faces in marriage. Neither is bungee jumping off a bridge. Or rappelling down a building. Just stop with that inane storyline. Marriage is freaking HARD. Jackasses.

• Love 23
(edited)

Arie. *drink* Blindsided *drink* x 2

Oh, vomit. Jason give Becca a scrapbook. Gah. Becca should be like Emily was to Arie and hand it back, unopened.

Jason has a bad bowlegged thing going on.

Edited by saber5055
  • Love 3

Whelp, looks like Becca is wearing the same blue flowered sundress when Jason asks her where her head is at and she’s crying how she just did to him what Arie did to her. I guess the editors want us to think she sent Jason home on the date.

Becca and Blake cannot find wood to knock, so they’re obviously doomed. And they even refrained from kissing on the monastery trail! All that self-restraint and done in by Formica furniture. But they are in looooove. I feel like they’re telegraphing that Blake is going to be the next Becca with a shattered Right Reasons heart. 

Becca’s feet are firmly planted on the ground when greeting Jason. Ooh, tough break, Jason. And now Becca wants to take something back?!? I’m missing half of this show, but seems like Jason’s journey is veering off course. Oh, the editors just TOTALLY gave up and didn’t even TRY any misleading edits. Well then. They ended up fooling us after all by NOT fooling us. Toche. I am in Wrong Reasons glory with Becca HYSTERICAL over Jason and them just cutting to Jason squinting, pursing his lips, trying to do everything he can to shed a single tear to no avail.

Becca’s still crying over Jason, but fear not, pressing her vagina on Garett’s stomach hit the reset button. But that wasn’t NEARLY as emphatic a Bachelor Handshake as the one she gave Blake, which nearly caused the mama monkeys to climb down from the trees and make Blake and Becca a part of their tribe. Oh, Garrett gets MORE scared the more serious his feelings get—is this why he immediately abandoned his wife? Oh, no, I forgot; she was a shrew, full stop. “When I look at Garrett, I see my heart’s equal.” Seriously? I think she’s pulling out some Hallmark valentines for material.

How is Jason knocking on Becca’s door when she “forewent”?—“foregone”?—“foregoed”? her individual room? (Okay, I googled, forewent actually is past tense and foregone is past participle. The more you know.)

Becca even gives Harrison a hug with an “Mmmmmmm! I missed you!!” Girl! Have some respect for our lord and savior! Thankfully she didn’t try to give him a Bachelor Handshake!

• Love 17

MTA and WTA are my least favorite episodes of the seasons,  I typically skip them, just because the pile-ons, confusion & shrieking drives me nuts.  I'm thinking the crazies Becca had are going to keep that trend consistent.  

• Love 3
(edited)

I think Becca is the most...genuine...sincere? Lead in awhile.  She doesn’t come across as smart as Rachel, but she’s way better than jo jo in my book. There was never any doubt who jo jo was going to pick.  Becca’s feelings don’t feel as fake or forced as the previous 2 were.

i agree, Garrett doesn’t come off as too bright, but he does seem real.  Though...he did get a good dig in at Blake at the end with his terrible toast/Love declaration.  Blake just screams PSYCHO to me.

i liked Jason till today, but now feel like he was just trying out to be next lead.

Edited by Riplet68
  • Love 7
(edited)
2 hours ago, saber5055 said:

Will the show save $ by rerunning clips of the last time they went to Thailand and went to all the same places? If the engaged couple rides off on an elephant at the end, we'll know. Only the faces have been changed!

I'm glad I'm not the only one having a case of deja vu. The trail and temple where you're not allowed to kiss and touch was on Ashley's season.

1 hour ago, Armchair Critic said:

To me these 2 are the worst looking Bachelorette finalists they have had yet.

If there was ever a time for the Bachelorette to choose herself, this is it. Blake - "I know none of the other guys love her like I do" - is raising all kinds of alarms for me. And Garrett ... is Garrett.

Edited by chocolatine
  • Love 16
12 minutes ago, leighdear said:

MTA and WTA are my least favorite episodes of the seasons,  I typically skip them, just because the pile-ons, confusion & shrieking drives me nuts.  I'm thinking the crazies Becca had are going to keep that trend consistent.  

That's funny because mTA/ WTA is my  favorite episode of every season .. the show itself bores me with its same phrases and lines every season . Nothing seems genuine in the show it just sounds like robots given lines . At least with the MTA, you get some of their real personalities coming out 

• Love 10

Thailand looks interesting & exotic, but it must be So Hot & everyone looked sweaty with gleaming faces, and when Becca&Garrett were paddling down the river, I thought there must be a lot of bugs flying around.  Becca's hair looked sweaty & damp most of the time.   I like Jason, but his hair drives me nuts, he looks like Al Pacino in "The Godfather".

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

I'm glad I'm not the only having a case of deja vu. The trail and temple where you're not allowed to kiss and touch was on Ashley's season.

There are millions of temples in Thailand and this respect is required around them.  Sorry it's so dull for viewers but this is Thai culture.  I loved the episode.

• Love 8