Type keyword(s) to search

Teen Mom in the Media: Hot Messes, Hot Off the Presses

• Start Topic

(edited)

I just read on TMZ that Jenelle’s husband was arrested again. The woman just will not provide her kids a safe place. It’s beyond horrific. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

Amber: 30

Farrah: 29

Maci: almost 29

Catelynn: 28

What, The. Fuck. Are. We. Still. Watching.These. Losers. For?

These aren't 'Teen moms' they are grown ass women who cannot even begin to manage their own lives (well, Maci does but she's boring as dirt).  I include Farrah in the group and not Cheyenne because the show had Farrah most of the time and Cheyenne was grafted on as an adult in the first place which makes no damn sense.

What next? 'Teen Mom: The Menopause Years'? 'Teen Mom: The Next Generation'?

This series is so played out.

• Love 10
11 hours ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

These aren't 'Teen moms' they are grown ass women who cannot even begin to manage their own lives (well, Maci does but she's boring as dirt).  I include Farrah in the group and not Cheyenne because the show had Farrah most of the time and Cheyenne was grafted on as an adult in the first place which makes no damn sense.

Teen Grandma.  I’m convinced they are holding out for the first one.

• Love 10
13 hours ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

Many of us no longer watch them.

• Like 1
  • Love 8
On 7/11/2020 at 11:05 PM, Andyourlittledog2 said:

Teen Mom: The Next Generation is exactly what the producers and powers that be arw hoping for, and holding out for, I'm completely convinced. 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, snarts said:

Bye Edwards family! Cannot even begin to fathom rooting for Ryan. When he has ever shown even a modicum of interest in being a father to Bentley? 

Also, another season? 🙄

Lol watch Ryan be dumped by his wife. And I bet that salary was spent on drugs. How will Ryan buy drugs now.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Lol watch Ryan be dumped by his wife. And I bet that salary was spent on drugs. How will Ryan buy drugs now.

So while good for MTV letting this story line go, I doubt I’ll keep watching. This season has been pretty boring and trying to figure out what on earth is going on with Ryan and family has been the most interesting part. Without that it’s Maci watches Bentley play sports, Amber sits on her couch, Mackenzie works out, Cheyenne has multiple picnics, and Tyler and Cait start and quit things. Maybe Tyler and Cait have enough train wreck in them to keep  me going, but I doubt it. At this point everyone is more or less stable but boring as fuck. It’s just a bunch of charmless middle class wine moms doing boring wine mom shit.

• Love 6
15 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

So while good for MTV letting this story line go, I doubt I’ll keep watching. This season has been pretty boring and trying to figure out what on earth is going on with Ryan and family has been the most interesting part. Without that it’s Maci watches Bentley play sports, Amber sits on her couch, Mackenzie works out, Cheyenne has multiple picnics, and Tyler and Cait start and quit things. Maybe Tyler and Cait have enough train wreck in them to keep  me going, but I doubt it. At this point everyone is more or less stable but boring as fuck. It’s just a bunch of charmless middle class wine moms doing boring wine mom shit.

Oh, don’t worry!  Didn’t Adam quit or get fired or something, yet he was Chelsea’s storyline til the bitter end!!!

• Love 4

I posted this under Simon's topic, but Farrah's "ex" is charging $1000 on Cameo.  What?!?

Other Teen Mom OG people on Cameo:

Farrah: $95

Maci: $95

Amber: $65

Deb: $50

Sophia: $35

Farrah's dogs: $31

Michael: $30

Mackenzie McKee: $25

April: $11

Nick, Catelynn's brother: $3

So everyone in the Abraham family is represented including the dogs!  April and Nick?  Are they getting any business????

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
On 4/20/2021 at 7:42 PM, ginger90 said:

Clip from  reunion: 

Omg god, Larry. No, I didn't say Maci put things in Bentley's head, I said a 12 year old boy can be manipulated, which is true.

Manipulated by who and how, LARRY? Don't make a bunch of pointed accusations and then try and back down when you're called on it and say you're just saying how things can be.

And Jen you are not "caught" in the middle. You are firmly planting your feet in the middle, and some time not that far off that is going to cost you Bentley.

These two schmucks actually make me feel sorry for Maci. There really is no way for her to win in this scenario, and if she did manage to get them fired from the show, I don't blame her one bit.

• Love 6

Super Nanny does what Mackenzie had that other woman do, observe the dynamics of the family. Except Super Nanny then determines where the problems are (100% of the time with the parents), and then shows them where they're going wrong and then shows parents how to handle things better.  The lady that Mac had observe was totally useless.  If Mac doesn't take Jo Frost up on this then it will confirm that Mac's objective was only to look like she's trying to do something, and never wanted any advice at all from the other 'professional'.  We'll see. 

• Love 4
On 6/13/2020 at 5:46 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

I just read on TMZ that Jenelle’s husband was arrested again. The woman just will not provide her kids a safe place. It’s beyond horrific. 

A year and a half later and this is as accurate as ever.  Will David ever be brought to justice for anything he's done?  They just catch him and release him.  Over and over.  

• Love 4
On 7/12/2020 at 7:11 AM, geauxaway said:

Teen Grandma.  I’m convinced they are holding out for the first one.

It won't be long. My guess Farrah's daughter. she is already sexualized.

On 12/7/2021 at 8:04 PM, eskimo said:

A year and a half later and this is as accurate as ever.  Will David ever be brought to justice for anything he's done?  They just catch him and release him.  Over and over.  

I love this, David: The Fish of Ten Mom.

• Love 1

TMOG and TM2 may be combined, with some cast members fired, per The Ashley:

“This is like their last-ditch effort to keep the shows going,” one source told The Ashley, mentioning the plummeting ratings of both ‘Teen Mom OG’ and ‘Teen Mom 2’ in recent years.

(As The Ashley previously reported, the first episode of ‘Teen Mom 2’ Season 11 brought in only 459,000 live viewers. This means the episode had the third-worst ratings in the show’s entire history.)

Currently, there are five girls on each show, but it’s unlikely that all 10 girls will be kept for the new show. 

The Ashley’s sources say that not all of the girls are aware of this plan.

“It’s circulating through the casts and crews but I don’t think it’s made its way to everyone,” one source said.

At this point, The Ashley is not sure what format will be chosen, as the higher-ups have considered keeping at least most of the cast and just featuring a different combo of girls for each episode.

https://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2022/03/16/exclusive-teen-mom-og-some-cast-to-be-fired

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

TMOG and TM2 may be combined, with some cast members fired, per The Ashley:

“This is like their last-ditch effort to keep the shows going,” one source told The Ashley, mentioning the plummeting ratings of both ‘Teen Mom OG’ and ‘Teen Mom 2’ in recent years.

(As The Ashley previously reported, the first episode of ‘Teen Mom 2’ Season 11 brought in only 459,000 live viewers. This means the episode had the third-worst ratings in the show’s entire history.)

Currently, there are five girls on each show, but it’s unlikely that all 10 girls will be kept for the new show. 

The Ashley’s sources say that not all of the girls are aware of this plan.

“It’s circulating through the casts and crews but I don’t think it’s made its way to everyone,” one source said.

At this point, The Ashley is not sure what format will be chosen, as the higher-ups have considered keeping at least most of the cast and just featuring a different combo of girls for each 

I hope this is true.  Hope you girls saved up!  

• Love 2

Here's a summary of the new show, courtesy of Deadline:

Teen Mom: The Next Chapter (wt) – The casts of Teen Mom OG and Teen Mom 2 are each currently in different stages of motherhood – some have kids in diapers, while others are now parenting teenagers! But they all share the unique experience of momming so young. For the first time, the moms and all their stories will be brought together in one supersized series that focuses on the unique bond this “Mom Group” shares as they face the reality of parenthood and adulting while entering this next phase of life together.

https://deadline.com/2022/05/jersey-shore-teen-mom-followups-andy-samberg-animated-show-comedy-central-series-mtv-entertainment-studios-1235026690

• Useful 2

I started wondering what happened to the other two girls from season 1 of 16&P that didn't appear on Teen Mom. I really wondered if they were better off than the four that stayed on with Teen Mom. Quick answer: no, not at all. 

Whitney Purvis and Weston Gosa

They went onto have another child a few years after the show. He was arrested a few times after the show for various things - DUI, tresspassing, etc. She was arrested for stealing a pregnancy test from Wal-Mart years ago. Earlier this year, she was arrested for making terrorist threats against Weston. She texted him multiple ways she wanted to kill him. He previously had a restraining order against her. She broke into his home in 2015 and attacked him with a broom. Weston has had custody of both children since 2018 or 2019. She is reportedly several thousand dollars behind on child support that she owes to Weston. She started a catering business earlier this year. 

Ebony Jackson and Joshua Rendon

They also went onto have another daughter shortly after the show (after having one miscarriage). They were both arrested in 2011 and lost custody of their daughter for a while due to disgusting condition of their home. She blamed it on depression from the miscarriage. There was reportedly human and animal feces everywhere in the home. He was kicked out of the military. They split up and she went onto have another daughter with some dude in 2014 (after another miscarriage). Joshua was arrested earlier this year for seven charges, including stealing a car and attempted first degree murder of a police officer (he tried to run an officer down with the car). Joshua previously had sole custody of the oldest two daughters. 

16p.jpg

• Sad 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1