Type keyword(s) to search

Seven Year Switch - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I enjoy how almost everyone admitted being attracted to their switch partner. Why can't the matchmakers on Married at First Sight do that? Speaking of MAFS, I can't stand Dr. Jessica. She's so judgy and unprofessional, and brings her own feelings into counseling others. It scares me that she's teaching faculty in a graduate program.

One of the guys (Charles, maybe?) reminds me so much of Keegan Michael Key!

• Love 6

I find it hilarious that they keep talking about “switch therapy” as though it’s a real thing for married couples to do as a relationship counseling technique.   We are not fooled, “experts”! you’re pulling this out of your asses!

• Love 10
(edited)
12 hours ago, IgnoranceisBLISS said:

How in the hell is this show in a third season and this is the first I have heard about it?!! I am going to have to check out this trainwreck waiting to happen.

I said the same thing! This kind of show is what I live for in the summertime!

S2 is OnDemand in full (Dish), and is deliciously awful. S1 is missing episodes, sadly. 

1 hour ago, PityFree said:

I find it hilarious that they keep talking about “switch therapy” as though it’s a real thing for married couples to do as a relationship counseling technique.   We are not fooled, “experts”! you’re pulling this out of your asses!

Right? "My husband cheated so yeah, shack him up with another woman for 2 weeks!" Sounds like a solid plan. The "experts" pretending to be shocked that the one couple is separated had my eyes rolling into the back of my head. 

The fact that they put these people into houses with 1 bed tells you all you need to know about the legitimacy of this therapy. 

Edited by Squirrely
adding thoughts
  • Love 9
On 7/19/2018 at 3:48 PM, JocelynCavanaugh said:

I enjoy how almost everyone admitted being attracted to their switch partner. Why can't the matchmakers on Married at First Sight do that? Speaking of MAFS, I can't stand Dr. Jessica. She's so judgy and unprofessional, and brings her own feelings into counseling others. It scares me that she's teaching faculty in a graduate program.

One of the guys (Charles, maybe?) reminds me so much of Keegan Michael Key!

If he is the one that doesn’t have on his wedding ring, I think he likes oks like Swizz Beats, Alicia Keys’ husband.

• Love 5
(edited)

The ones that took their wedding rings off failed the first test of this supposed "therapy."

"Let's get in the hot tub!" ---fail.

Broke-ass Swizz Beats admitting he was DTF on the first day--- fail.

Cripes! People, don't manufacture a situation where you're tempted to cheat & call it "therapy!" 

Oh.... Wait.

Then they wouldn't be on the tee-vee.

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Love 7

I don’t know how Kenya and Swizz Beats got together. He sucks. And he and Angela will be screwing before the two weeks are up. And Kenya will say she wants to stay with him bc she is “strong” and “believes in their marriage”. He will probably want to leave and will embarrass her (even more) on tv. Angela will stay with her husband bc Charles will have aggravated her by the end of the two weeks even if he breaks her back. Her husband will pull a Kenya and want to save his marriage. I will want them to break up and have Kenya and Angela’s husband run away together and have beautiful babies with a whole bunch of hair and pretty smiles!

• Love 3

It's amazing that these people seem shocked that there is only 1 bed, that they are given rings, etc, etc.  You would think if they were considering something this drastic they would be googling this show and watching S1 and S2 before going on their journey.

• Love 3

Re the rings, seemed last time when a couple chose not to wear them, it was said that it showed lack of commitment to the experiment.  This time, wearing the rings shows lack of commitment to the real marriage.  Maybe pick a direction and run with it.  

• Love 3

For those that watched the other seasons, does it seem like this season they're encouraged to flirt more? Last year everyone made a huge deal out of Kelsey and Dustin flirting and this season, all the couples are doing it.  Yeah there's no way I'd do this "therapy", made up for TV shit.  Half these couples will be banging by day 3.

• Love 1

This is the third season I have watched this wonderful train wreck - I love every second of it's dysfunction.

I have so many questions about these couples but my biggest one after watching episode two is how does someone like Kenya, who doesn't even go to rated R movies or listen to "regular" music, get involved in a show like this??? 

• Love 9
11 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

For those that watched the other seasons, does it seem like this season they're encouraged to flirt more? Last year everyone made a huge deal out of Kelsey and Dustin flirting and this season, all the couples are doing it.  Yeah there's no way I'd do this "therapy", made up for TV shit.  Half these couples will be banging by day 3.

Agree. I don't know if they're encouraged to flirt more but they certainly are a friskier bunch than the other seasons' people.  As Unique said above, even the church lady is on board, and calling the dude sexy and an upgrade...

• Love 2

After last night's episode, Kenya and Tony need to throw their spouses away. The fact that Charles was okay with Angela disrespecting his wife , shows that he's not committed to his marriage. Plus Angela was all over Charles like a bad weave.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, spunky said:

After last night's episode, Kenya and Tony need to throw their spouses away. The fact that Charles was okay with Angela disrespecting his wife , shows that he's not committed to his marriage. Plus Angela was all over Charles like a bad weave.

I’ve said that Angela and broke Swizz Beats would be screwing before the experiment is over. Maybe sooner than later.

i wish Tony and Kenya could just swap and stay together. 

• Love 4

Producers’ hands are more visible in this season, IMO; in addition to all the over-the-top flirting, it appears the couples are given certain questions to ask, e.g. “what was your worst argument about?”  I don’t recall earlier seasons having these issues - or if they did, they’re being much less subtle this time around.

• Love 1

Ugh. This show! The only reason to show them footage of their spouses is to stir up shit. I don’t see any therapeutic value except trying to add drama. Dr. Jessica is a quack on this show *and* on Married at First Sight. 

• Love 3

I like this program I think mainly because they're real marriages, real relationships v. the Married at First Sight matched disasters. I also appreciate that these people have no kids like some of the 90 Day crew.  Six of the eight past Switch couples stayed together. Thinking maybe two people out of the two divorced couples are going to be alone for a LONG time. 

I'm probably in the minority but Kenya works my last nerve. So did her twin at the announcement gathering. I could almost understand Swizz Beatz cheating on her.  Almost. Girl also needs to learn how to crack an egg.  

Angela needs to hide the booze. Not a good look. Rosslyn is too thirsty. I thought Type A Diane would be a drag but she's been respectful and serious about getting something out of this, it seems.  

Tony seems so decent. Holding out hope for Bobby and Reece and their fixable communication issues. Charles seems to thrive in the different environment but he's already got strikes against him so there's that. Looking forward to the rest of the season. 

• Love 1

The fact that this experiment is only 2 weeks is one strike against the show . For us , it feels a lot longer because it's only on once a week .. but what is two weeks gonna do for these people ? Strike 2 is the experts . They are sooo annoying . " if X person doesn't ask this question to their switch partner , they're gonna be getting divorced . " " if X person doesn't respond this way , their marriage is done . "... it's just so ridiculous and I don't know how the experts keep straight faces . 

Charles and Angela definitely said goodnight to each other on camera and met up in bed . They're both skeezy . 

That footage of seeing what their spouses are up to is exactly why these experts are quacks . 

• Love 5
On 8/1/2018 at 11:21 PM, scruffy73 said:

I’ve said that Angela and broke Swizz Beats would be screwing before the experiment is over. Maybe sooner than later.

i wish Tony and Kenya could just swap and stay together. 

Angela's reaction to his infidelity has me suspecting they already have.

Edited by spunky
Typo
  • Love 4

I hate Kenya. That’s it! Swizz Beats sucks for cheating so he should have just left. I can see why he wants away from her. I also think he and Angela would be a better match. Angela probably throws that ass in a circle just like Swizz Beats likes. Kenya is so stiff I cannot imagine them being intimate. I thought Kenya and Tony would be better off without the two of them but Tony doesn’t deserve her coldness either.

am I the only person who just realized that Kenya and her sister have the same weave?

• Love 3
On 8/2/2018 at 1:50 PM, Jade Foxx said:

Rosslyn annoys me. Rosslyn has chipmunk face. She's also acting thirsty as fuck.

I like Rosslyn's ferret faced ass the least of all.  She's grinning and scheming on how to get dude to tickle her box on the low.  Five minutes in the dark and those panties are off.  

Angela is pretty and she knows it.  She also knows Swizz Beats is thirsting after that ass and she uses it to her advantage.  He plays along and says whatever he needs to say to get close to her.  She's not giving up shit though.  

Kenya should just work on her property settlement agreement cause her marriage is dead. If Beats does come back, he will harbor visions of Angela or a reasonable facsimile thereof forever.  Kenya is not that girl.

• Love 5

Sadly I understand Kenya. Her perceived coldness is nothing more than a defense mechanism. She was hurt by her father who walked out on her. Then she married a man who cheated on her twice with the same person. So she puts up a wall to keep people out.  If she doesn't let you in, you can't hurt her. The minute she realized she was letting Tony in, she shut down. It's deep rooted fear of being hurt again.

• Love 1

Kenya reminds me of Leah in season one - sour, self-righteous and incapable of considering another point of view.  Her belief seems to be that she's perfect and he changed, when maybe Beatz' life with the inflexible funster became beyond grueling. His solution was foolish, if so. He may be paying for that for a long time if those two stick it out. Angela must be like a day at the beach for him. Still feeling sorry for Tony at this point. Kenya makes going back to being bossed around by Angela seem like a good idea. Kenya says she's working on being less cold but it seems that's more in her head. Living to see what those two ladies meeting will be like.

Interesting how well the other four are getting along. Thinking Reece's reaction to the forever is a long time to be miserable thing may be a little over the top. Those ladies should have an interesting meeting, too. Fireworks.  

• Love 1

Angela is super shady, you don't tell another woman's husband to leave her, especially after you say there comforting her. At no point did Kenya tell Tony to run for the hills, instead she encouraged him to work on his marriage. Bobby needs to worry about the fact that he refuses to open up to his wife and less about Reese laughing at him.  Diane is so busy lusting after Bobby that she's missing the fact that her husband may one day just leave.

• Love 3
On 8/8/2018 at 6:35 PM, PityFree said:

Dr. Jessica is a quack on this show *and* on Married at First Sight. 

Close your eyes when she talks and listen to her voice. Sounds just like the late, great Kate Gosselin when she was trying to come off adult & professional . . . ;)

On 8/22/2018 at 8:41 PM, spunky said:

Angela is super shady, you don't tell another woman's husband to leave her, especially after you say there comforting her. At no point did Kenya tell Tony to run for the hills, instead she encouraged him to work on his marriage. Bobby needs to worry about the fact that he refuses to open up to his wife and less about Reese laughing at him.  Diane is so busy lusting after Bobby that she's missing the fact that her husband may one day just leave.

Angela is shady. She is still trying to screw Swizz Beats. And I think they may tangle and twist before it’s all over.

and Kenya came there thinking she was going to “advise” Angela and got SHOOK!!! The fact that Angela actually ENJOYS Charles threw Kenya off. I loved it. I don’t think Charles and Kenya will make it long term.

i wish Bobby and Diane could be together. I don’t like Reece at all, and Rosslyn even less.

• Love 1
On 8/23/2018 at 10:33 PM, scruffy73 said:

Angela is shady. She is still trying to screw Swizz Beats. And I think they may tangle and twist before it’s all over.

and Kenya came there thinking she was going to “advise” Angela and got SHOOK!!! The fact that Angela actually ENJOYS Charles threw Kenya off. I loved it. I don’t think Charles and Kenya will make it long term.

I just started watching this show last night. Dead at calling Charles "Swizz Beats".

If Charles is Swizz Beats, then does that make Kenya Mashonda and Angela Alicia Keys? ;) 

Edited by discoprincess
  • Love 1

I've enjoyed the other seasons of this show but this season watching it seems like a chore and I could care less about any of them staying together.  I didn't watch last night's episode yet but none of these people are like-able.  I don't get a Swizz Beats vibe from Charles, I get a DeBarge vibe especially when they show him with hair in their wedding video. 

I don’t care for Angela or Charles at all, but they seem like they belong together and neither one of them really seem to care too much for their spouses. All of the focus seems to be on each other. 

Kenya, while she doesn’t deserve to be cheated on she seems so uptight and self righteous that no one can probably stomach that for very long. 

Tony seems like a nice guy married to the wrong woman. His wife doesn’t mention anything about him unless it’s bad and she seems very unappreciative for anything he does for her, seems like the man isn’t gonna win. As much trash as she talks about Kenya it sure seems like it’s  her way or the highway with Tony. 

Diane is lusting after Bobby and appears to be really trying to make his wife jealous. Bobby seems torn between the two and Roslyn is singing a different tune than she was at the beginning of the show. 

Reese needs to man up and probably move on. It just is an odd match between him and Diane. 

Im curious to see how all of this plays out because a lot of the focus for many of them is more on their switch spouse than on bettering themselves for their real spouse.  

• Love 5
On 8/23/2018 at 10:33 PM, scruffy73 said:

i wish Bobby and Diane could be together. I don’t like Reece at all, and Rosslyn even less.

I suspect Swiss Beats and Angela already did the horizontal tango. I'm team Kenya , and I loved her throwing shade at Angela. Angela is so busy trying to be the side piece that she forgot about her actual husband. Tony had so much pent up anger at Angela, which was evident during the boxing exercise.  Bobby can stay with Diane seeing as she's all thirsty for another woman's husband. 

1 hour ago, spunky said:

I suspect Swiss Beats and Angela already did the horizontal tango. I'm team Kenya , and I loved her throwing shade at Angela. Angela is so busy trying to be the side piece that she forgot about her actual husband. Tony had so much pent up anger at Angela, which was evident during the boxing exercise.  Bobby can stay with Diane seeing as she's all thirsty for another woman's husband. 

I used to be Team Kenya but I cannot stand her. She doesn’t even like Charles. She wants to be right, wants him to change, and wants it her way. Yes Charles and Angela have probably screwed or at least hunched and that is wrong but they are more spouse-like to each other than to their own spouses and vice versa. I think Tony went in with an open mind and heart and is looking forward to a better relationship with Angela but he is probably shook by Charles giving his wife a 10. I think Tony and Angela will stay together but if given the chance Angela and Charles will get together again....and again. Charles needs to give Kenya the boot. She is the worse.

• Love 3

Does anyone else get annoyed that the experts keep saying " they want to see if the grass is truly greener " a trillion times an episode ? But never once finish the expression ? lol this is how you know I'm bored with a show . 

• Love 4
13 hours ago, scruffy73 said:

I used to be Team Kenya but I cannot stand her. She doesn’t even like Charles. She wants to be right, wants him to change, and wants it her way. Yes Charles and Angela have probably screwed or at least hunched and that is wrong but they are more spouse-like to each other than to their own spouses and vice versa. I think Tony went in with an open mind and heart and is looking forward to a better relationship with Angela but he is probably shook by Charles giving his wife a 10. I think Tony and Angela will stay together but if given the chance Angela and Charles will get together again....and again. Charles needs to give Kenya the boot. She is the worse.

I think Tony loves Angela more than she loves him. He also appears to have a slight crush on Kenya. Part of it could be, because she allows  him to take the lead and listens to his concerns. Angela and Charles can go ride off into the sunset together. I find Charles to be disrespectful on all counts. He's openly lusted after Angela in front of Tony. The quiet ones are the most dangerous when angry.  Angela needs to worry less about defending Charles and more about her actual husband. Diane is another one who needs to stop being thirsty for someone else's man. 

• Love 2
23 hours ago, Ariay said:

I don’t care for Angela or Charles at all, but they seem like they belong together and neither one of them really seem to care too much for their spouses. All of the focus seems to be on each other. 

Kenya, while she doesn’t deserve to be cheated on she seems so uptight and self righteous that no one can probably stomach that for very long. 

Tony seems like a nice guy married to the wrong woman. His wife doesn’t mention anything about him unless it’s bad and she seems very unappreciative for anything he does for her, seems like the man isn’t gonna win. As much trash as she talks about Kenya it sure seems like it’s  her way or the highway with Tony. 

Diane is lusting after Bobby and appears to be really trying to make his wife jealous. Bobby seems torn between the two and Roslyn is singing a different tune than she was at the beginning of the show. 

Reese needs to man up and probably move on. It just is an odd match between him and Diane. 

Im curious to see how all of this plays out because a lot of the focus for many of them is more on their switch spouse than on bettering themselves for their real spouse.  

Angela just needs to set Tony free. He's said multiple times that Angela is impatient with him and does not allow him to take the lead in anything. The man was like a kid in a candy store when Kenya took him to play video games. He also said that Kenya is easy to talk to .Kenya is a devout Christian and is having difficulty understanding how a man whose pick up line was "are you saved" , could cheat twice and with the same person. Diane just seems desperate, she allows Bobby to think he's taking the lead meanwhile she's controlling everything. Charles is so reckless with his mouth, I'm waiting for Tony to punch him. Reece seems like a sweetheart who married someone hoping he could change her. 

• Love 1

I think Rosslyn and Reece are the only two who want to go back to their spouses. Maybe Bobby but I think if he was told he has to stay with Diane he would be happy too. Angela and Charles need to stay together. Tony needs to find someone who loves him for him. Kenya needs to get over herself. She thinks she is better than Charles just bc he cheated. He is an asshole for sure but either forgive or let go. She should let him go. She doesn’t even like him.

• Love 2

Wow, meetings in the past weren't as adversarial as these people made it.  

Bobby mentioned a number of times that he wanted to be better for Rosslyn. I didn't think he was blown away by Diane to the point of Charles, although they do get along pretty well.

Rosslyn is a strange one. At first she seemed ready to trade her husband in for Reece, then he clammed up when he got upset, just like her husband does, so she wrote him off and said she wouldn't want him, and now she seems to want Bobby again, with the added bonus of wanting to chop up Diane in little pieces.  Which I'd pay to see.  Thinking they'll stay together. 

I gave Diane credit for not being an ass early on  but that didn't last long. I think she was out of line in both meetings. I think they'll stay together and Reece will be her trained seal.  

I think Charles likes Angela and Angela liked playing with Charles.  I think Angela and Tony will stay together.  

I think Charles and Kenya may separate because his getting away from Dr. Doom has been one of his life's little joys.  Understandably.  

• Love 3
On 8/31/2018 at 7:25 AM, Kareem said:

Wow, meetings in the past weren't as adversarial as these people made it.  

Bobby mentioned a number of times that he wanted to be better for Rosslyn. I didn't think he was blown away by Diane to the point of Charles, although they do get along pretty well.

Rosslyn is a strange one. At first she seemed ready to trade her husband in for Reece, then he clammed up when he got upset, just like her husband does, so she wrote him off and said she wouldn't want him, and now she seems to want Bobby again, with the added bonus of wanting to chop up Diane in little pieces.  Which I'd pay to see.  Thinking they'll stay together. 

I gave Diane credit for not being an ass early on  but that didn't last long. I think she was out of line in both meetings. I think they'll stay together and Reece will be her trained seal.  

I think Charles likes Angela and Angela liked playing with Charles.  I think Angela and Tony will stay together.  

I think Charles and Kenya may separate because his getting away from Dr. Doom has been one of his life's little joys.  Understandably.  

I will admit Kenya was closed off emotionally (and with good reason), but by his own admission she allowed Tony to express himself freely and was always patient with him. Those were the things he said he was lacking in his marriage. I still don't understand Angela, she complained that Tony puts his job above her and is willing to move without him. She doesn't work anywhere, so how is she upset that the provider, is working hard to provide for them both. Charles is a dog, he just wants to sleep with anyone who has a pulse. Roslyn at first thought the grass was greener on the other side until Reece showed her that it wasn't. Diane is using all these therapy buzz words, and is trying to have Roslyn knock her out. Of all of them i think Tony is the only one who truly gained anything from this experience.

• Love 4

These couples are becoming suspect to me. Tony, Angela, Reese and Diane are all actors. Grant it that Tony is the only one with an IMDB page. Word on the Instagram block, is that Kenya is also an actor. So I'm wondering, these people's marriages really messed up, or are they trying to jump start their careers?

Charles can just go away with his 2 year old self, having a damn tantrum because he can't have another man's wife. If I was Kenya I would be crying too if I had to leave a gentleman like Tony and return to the over grown toddler. I give Kenya props for getting up on that trapeze. I swear Tony was auditioning for cirque du soliel with all those tricks. Everyone else had a simple last day, the proxy spouses decided to be all romantic, I can't with those two.

• Love 1
20 hours ago, spunky said:

These couples are becoming suspect to me. Tony, Angela, Reese and Diane are all actors. Grant it that Tony is the only one with an IMDB page. Word on the Instagram block, is that Kenya is also an actor. So I'm wondering, these people's marriages really messed up, or are they trying to jump start their careers?

Charles can just go away with his 2 year old self, having a damn tantrum because he can't have another man's wife. If I was Kenya I would be crying too if I had to leave a gentleman like Tony and return to the over grown toddler. I give Kenya props for getting up on that trapeze. I swear Tony was auditioning for cirque du soliel with all those tricks. Everyone else had a simple last day, the proxy spouses decided to be all romantic, I can't with those two.

I can see Angela and Tony being actors and maybe even Diane but Kenya? No. Her voice is terrible and she cannot even “act” in these faked scenes. 

And you’re right about Charles. He is tripping! Having a hissy fit about having to give another man’s wife back is bad form. He and Kenya both suck so they should call it quits. 

This how I see these people:

charles wants Angela. Kenya will say something to turn him off before it is all said and done and they won’t make it.

Kenya doesn’t like Charles and she won’t want him bc he won’t come back begging and repentant. I don’t think she wants Tony. She was barely invested in this process with him in the moment. She may miss him once Charles comes back not acting how she wants him to.

Angela will struggle being away from Charles until Tony shows himself changed.

Tony has gotten something out of the experience and will be better with Angela. That is, if she lets him.

Diane wants Bobby. Reece doesn’t have a chance, no matter what he has learned. She is too sprung.

Rosslyn is open to Bobby after Diane has said how he’s grown. I think she will be all in. 

Bobby is a wild card. He had a wonderful time with Diane and probably still feels inadequate for Rosslyn. I think he and Rosslyn have a chance.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, scruffy73 said:

I can see Angela and Tony being actors and maybe even Diane but Kenya? No. Her voice is terrible and she cannot even “act” in these faked scenes. 

And you’re right about Charles. He is tripping! Having a hissy fit about having to give another man’s wife back is bad form. He and Kenya both suck so they should call it quits. 

This how I see these people:

charles wants Angela. Kenya will say something to turn him off before it is all said and done and they won’t make it.

Kenya doesn’t like Charles and she won’t want him bc he won’t come back begging and repentant. I don’t think she wants Tony. She was barely invested in this process with him in the moment. She may miss him once Charles comes back not acting how she wants him to.

Angela will struggle being away from Charles until Tony shows himself changed.

Tony has gotten something out of the experience and will be better with Angela. That is, if she lets him.

Diane wants Bobby. Reece doesn’t have a chance, no matter what he has learned. She is too sprung.

Rosslyn is open to Bobby after Diane has said how he’s grown. I think she will be all in. 

Bobby is a wild card. He had a wonderful time with Diane and probably still feels inadequate for Rosslyn. I think he and Rosslyn have a chance.

I don't think Kenya wants Tony either. In their hot tub scene, Tony stated that he'll miss them sitting around at night and just talking. From that statement, I'm guessing their friendship wasn't as dramatic as Charles and Angela lusting after each other, and Diane being plain thirsty for Bobby. I do agree that Kenya and Charles need to go their separate ways for good.

• Love 3

Interesting times at Twitter today. Kenya is hawking her YouTube videos, and Diane is responding to every tweet that calls her out for being so thirsty. The two I liked the least I now dislike even more.  

1 hour ago, Kareem said:

Interesting times at Twitter today. Kenya is hawking her YouTube videos, and Diane is responding to every tweet that calls her out for being so thirsty. The two I liked the least I now dislike even more.  

I noticed that as well. I'm wondering about this whole cast right now.

I am so glad to find you all ... I'm addicted to trash reality tv and I don't want the people in my real life to know! 

What a disaster this show is! Take a husband who is already a cheater and have him share a bed with a gorgeous flirty woman. Sheesh. I don't see how these experts can fake those serious faces and serious statements.

• Love 3

Since almost everyone on this season with maybe the exception of Charles and Bobby, are either actors or producers, no about everyone move to LA and live happily ever after. 

Angela is either an excellent actor or just plain mean. How do you tub your emotional affair in your husband's face? As for Tony he needs to stop crying and just focus on his career, Angela is super selfish. I understand Kenya's desire to have what she once thought she had, but at this point she needs to become Elsa and let it go. She really needs to divorce Charles, because she does not trust him, nor has she forgiven him. I know after the second case of cheating,  I would have changed my locks.

P.S. Diane was responding to every negative remark on Twitter, she has a tendency to do that on Instagram as well, but today she was being vicious to some people. Meanwhile Kenya's out here being a hustler and promoting her you tube channel, and being undercover shady by re-tweeting negative remarks about Angela. I'm guessing something more went down , because Diane keeps saying it's different when the cameras leave.

• Love 1