Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E11: The Dark Year

2 hours ago, Taryn74 said:

I think he was reacting to Raven bringing up her limp/leg.  He still feels guilty over that.

That was my interpretation as well and I thought it was a nice touch by the actor/director. It had a subtlety the rest of the show often lacks.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Taryn74 said:

I think he was reacting to Raven bringing up her limp/leg.  He still feels guilty over that.

Yes, you are correct. I totally misread that. There are so many twists and turns, alliances, wars, backstabbing, I forgot he was responsible for that! I’m glad he has redeemed himself somewhat. 

• Love 4
17 hours ago, Paloma said:

I hope not, because it would send the wrong message to have Raven fall in love with the guy who shot her and left her with lifelong pain. (Sort of like Octavia falling in love with the guy who kidnapped her and kept her tied up--though in that case I guess his intention was good, to save her?) However, I don't mind them developing a friendship, as long as what he did isn't forgotten.

I had totally forgotten he was the one responsible for that! And I was rooting for him and Raven to get together.

• Love 3

SURVIVOR TIP: When forced into cannibalism, do not serve said meat in a raw-looking, pink quivering chunk. Try to dress it up a little. Try a stir-fry, or a nice steak with sauce. If that's not possible, use a blender and turn it into a healthful drink, or bake it into a cube of a different color (aka Soylent Green.) I wouldn't want to eat that chunk even if it was chicken (or tasted like chicken).

I still hate Olivia. Even more now.

• Love 2
On 7/24/2018 at 11:40 PM, ottoDbusdriver said:

Was there a sale on ice cube trays in the bunker ? Because all those human meat servings were perfect cubes. 

McDonald's Quarter Grounders.   One-quarter pound of Grounder beef.

• Love 2
On 7/18/2018 at 7:47 AM, ottoDbusdriver said:

In the ultimate TV crossover, we finally find out what happened during the year that Damien Darhk joined Wonkru in the bunker.  </sarcasm>

Wow. This is amazingly prescient. 

• LOL 1