Type keyword(s) to search

Impending Doom: New Season Anticipation

• Start Topic

(edited)
Spoiler

North Carolina representing this season! The nail technician with the Ukrainian girl is giving me legitimate anxiety, and the wet noodle in love with Paola 2.0 seems to be the bizarre hybrid of Larry and Jonathan that we never asked for, wanted, or needed.

Edited by nutella fitzgerald
Spoilers!
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

Why is Darcy back? Grangela and Mykull are talking about having a baby? Oh, that’s right. That talked about insermination (insemination) last season, right? I’ll be here with silver bells on when this foolishness train leaves the station.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 7/27/2019 at 10:56 PM, RealReality said:

Priceless!  I think zied is going to be surprised when she doesn't have cartoon ears and a tail and baby smooth skin. 

LOL at her sheepishly admitting that she "used a lot of filters"....girl you used all the filters!  

Also, I would be incredibly turned off by a guy who used 1000 emojis, that just seems lazy.  I know I overuse emojis when I'm not really into a conversation or don't know what to say.

And frankly he sounds like Pepe lepew when he is trying to seduce her.  It's so weird.  I cannot believe someone who is nearly 50 finds this sort of behavior romantic.

The kicker is that she is fairly attractive.  She certainly doesn't look like her filtered pictures, but she isn't ugly, she has a career she enjoys and she seems to have a decent life.  Why make life more complicated with this guy?

ETA: Id also like to take a minute to congratulate Rebecca on some next level creepy stalker shit for printing out her internet boyfriends picture and putting it EVERYWHERE.  On her coffee cup.....framed photos of her face next to his all down her hallway....in a frame next to her bed.  Its like one of those lifetime movies where the crazy stalker cuts their victims husband/wife out of the family photos and replaces it with their own face.

I was thinking the exact same thing about the photos! I tried to imagine if she were my mother and was in an internet relationship for the second time and was obsessed enough to have ceramic mugs made with the guy's pic... I would be taking her to a mental health professional. She needs help. 

• Love 8
On 7/27/2019 at 7:41 PM, Kareem said:

Wow. The 47 year old woman who transforms herself into a thin 20-year-old. Surprise!  And her fairly normal looking guy who looks like an unmade bed in person!  Remarkable. I think I look more like James Bond than Darcey’s guy but whatever. The delusion is real this season. Thanks for sharing, Lila Fowler!  

I can't like this comment enough.  When she had him on speaker phone and he was saying "I love you so much, you are mine" he sounded like a serial killer!!!  He was creepy.  All those imogi's are just lazy - use some words, dude.  Girl, you have used waaaay too many filters that make you look 19.  And stop with the coffee cup and multiple pics around the house, you are acting like you are fifteen.  He looks like he needs a bath and a haircut.  I did not find him to be attractive.  I can hear it now:  "I gave up believing Jesus died on the cross for you!!"*

On 7/28/2019 at 11:21 AM, goofygirl said:

If  it IS Darcy, I just want to know who's looking out for her daughters.  Or are they old enough to be left alone for weeks at a time?

It was speculated that Darcy does not have custody of her kids as she was a class 4 clinger when her kids were around.  It was as though she had to prove how close they were or something.

*=Muslims believe Jesus existed, but he was a prophet, not the son of God.  I am NOT trying to begin a debate, I truly am not.  I could just hear it it my head when she said she converted to Islam.  For him.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 7/25/2019 at 6:44 PM, Mothra said:

I think we are the hidden treasure of society, smart and funny as hell, with no other outlet to demonstrate our virtuosity, our wise-assedness, our compassion.  Maybe even if there were better places for us to show off (and I use the term with love), I think we'd still end up here because no one else appreciates just how fucking funny we are.

Responding to myself:  In the post office parking lot a woman came over to me  and said there was something dragging under my car.  I said "Oh my god, I hope it's not a body" and she said "no, part of your car.  You'll have to take it in."

Nobody understands me but you guys.

• LOL 20
  • Love 2

Okay I need to correct some misinformation now that I have watched the episode on YouTube:

Avery converted to be a Muslim before meeting meeting Omar.  This is good as she will not play the "I converted for you!" card.  Let's hope.  Avery girl you are 19.  NINETEEN and "in love" with a guy from SYRIA.  Yeah, we all know how this is gonna end.

Rebecca did not convert for her Stalker Voiced "The Call is Coming from Inside the House" guy.  Good thing as he seems judgemental, mean and controlling.  Girl has been divorced three times by age 47?  Maybe you should slow your roll with falling in love after five minutes!

Timothy:  Guy, I admire you for being in Chloe the not quite stepdaughter's life  and being a dad to her.  Awesome.  Tell your ex GF/Current BFF to back! it! down!  She will do nothing but stir the shit post because Timmy dear:  She is still in love with you.  It was obvious when she said to Tim:  "Where will that leave Chloe and me?"  Well, it will leave Chloe in his life and you at home watching Netflix, apparently.  "She (his ex) has made trouble for other girlfriends in the past."  Yes, Timmy, because she is in love with you.  Jennifer is a spicy Colombian ala Pao!  Sparks are gonna fly!  Did you all know that in Colombia family is important?  Wow  - I used to push my parents down the stairs all the damn time and withhold food and water from my grandparents because family means nothing to me.  Ever.

FF'd through Darcy - her guy seems off and way too conceited for me.  Plus I can't stand Darcy, lol.  "She seems so emotional to me."  YA THINK?

Big Angela and Michael - yeah like she is gonna get an egg and carry his baby.  At her age.  The cost would be through the roof.  You want to spend the rest of your 50's and 60's raising a child and have him/her graduate high school when you are 71?  Nah, I did not think so.  No one here thinks you are intending on doing so either.

Ben and Akinyi did not show up yet.  Did have to sit through the inevitable promo of her overprotective brother getting all Tony Soprano on him.

Saving the best for last:  Caesar and Maria.  Oh sweet yet dim Caesar:  It is obvious to my blind foster dog that she has three or four other guys on the hook with you.  She sends the same video to all of them yet manages to get $800 a month from you.  Three times you have tried to meet and none have worked out.  Now she wants to meet in Mexico?  1) bring a bodyguard and 2) IF she shows she will have some mysterious ailment that prevents her from sleeping with you and 3) bring a bodyguard.  She will probably not even show up to be blunt.  There will be a "problem" with her passport.  Again.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

This show doesn't even pretend to be about real people looking for spouses outside the country anymore, it just recycles the same reality show fame whores in contrived pairings for ratings.  I'll pass.

• Love 7
22 hours ago, Dobian said:

This show doesn't even pretend to be about real people looking for spouses outside the country anymore, it just recycles the same reality show fame whores in contrived pairings for ratings.  I'll pass.

That's because there are only so many stories in life.  Stories repeat themselves.  

I can't stand Ceasar, I wonder if he'd do so much for a brown skinned black woman.   Maria never says his name, that's a HUGE red flag; sure she's sending those videos to other guys.  Girlfriend's a sugar baby.  

Is Avery even allowed to go to Syria?  I don't have an issue with her converting to Islam though.  However, Omar is another one who never calls her by her name.  I wonder how many videos he's sending.  If Avery wants a Muslim man, why can't she find one in the US?

Avery's family was ignorant with a capital I.  She said, "I'm American and I don't speak another language."  Yuk.

Darcy just wants to be on TV, that is all.  BTW, Darcy, Jesse wasn't the only one with issues.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 9

It is so hard to not watch the early premiere on TLCGo. I just really want to be here to live chat on Sunday with y'all.  I am MOST looking forward to the Lady Who Discovered Phone Filters.  What could go wrong?

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Is Avery even allowed to go to Syria?  I don't have an issue with her converting to Islam though.  However, Omar is another one who never calls her by her name.  I wonder how many videos he's sending.  If Avery wants a Muslim man, why can't she find one in the US?

Avery's family was ignorant with a capital I.  She said, "I'm American and I don't speak another language."  Yuk.

The State Department lists Syria as Level 4: Do not travel. Very limited consular services are provided by the Czech Republic as we no longer have an embassy there. There's no ban on traveling to Syria, i.e., you don't need a special validation from the State Department on your passport to go there like you would if attempting to travel to North Korea, but the risks are many. Even the State Department says to draft a will if you decide to go there. Having television cameras following you around makes you stick out even more. Not a chance I'd take. 

Edited by configdotsys
  • Useful 5
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, configdotsys said:

The State Department lists Syria as Level 4: Do not travel. Very limited consular services are provided by the Czech Republic as we no longer have an embassy there. There's no ban on traveling to Syria, i.e., you don't need a special validation from the State Department on your passport to go there like you would if attempting to travel to North Korea, but the risks are many. Even the State Department says to draft a will if you decide to go there. Having television cameras following you around makes you stick out even more. Not a chance I'd take. 

This. And certain monetary transactions with this country are monitored under the Patriot Act.   She could find herself very alone there.   Probably why they chose Lebanon to meet.  

• Love 2
On 8/2/2019 at 11:21 AM, Tatortot said:

Wow ok, I had to stop watching pillowtalk because I couldn't stand Darcy and now I have to see her again?   NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Darcey's daughters have to be embarrassed at their 40-something mom who tries to make herself look their age.

• Love 5
On 7/17/2018 at 8:52 PM, RedBagWithMakeup said:

I cannot stand Darcey and Jesse. Darcey has the smugness of Nicole (giant baby), and the fame whorishness of Pao. I'm really disappointed that they included this "couple".

I am pumped to see more of Mr. Poop Water and Karine, though.

Oh, Darcy has moved on up (in age) to a stuffy buttoned up Englishman. The hilarity that will ensue with this whacky couple

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 8/1/2018 at 6:40 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

Very MKT...was the guy a foreign exchange student in her history class?

She sort of reminds me of some Love Boat actress that was sometimes seen on Hollywood Squares...let the snarking begin.

No, Vili Fuaaluaa's family is Samoan. 

Edited by blubld43
On 7/29/2019 at 12:03 AM, nutella fitzgerald said:
  Hide contents

North Carolina representing this season! The nail technician with the Ukrainian girl is giving me legitimate anxiety, and the wet noodle in love with Paola 2.0 seems to be the bizarre hybrid of Larry and Jonathan that we never asked for, wanted, or needed.

Someone else is again from Columbus, Ohio. Made famous of course by Icky Ricky. I’m going to start my Kramer style bus tour

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 7/29/2019 at 12:12 AM, LennieBriscoe said:

Wait! Big Ange and Mahkul are back,  too! 

Woot! A new season of American  mutton and foreign lamb!

This really leaves a bad taste in my mouth with the history of her daughter doing time for sexually abusing children. I would if it’s the daughter that’s shown being asked for eggs so she can have a baby. They’ve gone too far with putting a spotlight on these bottom feeders. 

• Love 3
On 8/2/2019 at 6:17 PM, Neurochick said:

I can't stand Ceasar, I wonder if he'd do so much for a brown skinned black woman.   Maria never says his name, that's a HUGE red flag; sure she's sending those videos to other guys.  Girlfriend's a sugar baby.

Caesar NEEDS Max Joseph just to sit there and laugh in his face. Caesar, you're not going to lose her because you never had her. 

Seriously. She lives in Columbus, Ohio. There are right now 4,000 undergrad students at OSU who are Muslim. Four hours north of her in Detroit/Dearborn/Ann Arbor is the largest population of Arabic immigrants in the US and one of the largest Muslim communities outside of the Muslim world.

Her family, namely her mother, is terrible. Her younger brother was the only one who made any sense just by explaining that she starts commitments and half asses them soon afterwards.

Darcy just wants to be on TV, that is all.  BTW, Darcy, Jesse wasn't the only one with issues.

I feel like the only things that would make her truly happy are her own reality show or the ability to Instagram live her entire life.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 4

New watcher. WTF with the lady from Georgia and her light ring?! Is she traveling with her special light, cuz DAMN!

Between all these shows I need to move. Sick and tired of seeing Las Vegas and Ohio ruined for me.

I already feel bad for the guy and his bike. Oh Darlin, Maria will not be meeting you in Mexico. Find a local gal. You are working in the right place.

• Love 1