Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E07: Top Ten Women 2018.07.23

• Start Topic

On 7/23/2018 at 8:05 PM, LexieLily said:

Clearly they are running out of free ballroom All-Stars if they had to bring in Jonathan. Did Pasha age out by now? :(

They brought Paul for ballroom.  Jonathan was there for salsa.

• Love 4
19 hours ago, luvthepros said:

You mean like this Salsa?

Karen y Ricardo - Mind Blowing Salsa

This one is good or even the kinda salsa kione did last season with kiki. Hers was good too. The problem I had with chelsea salsa it just seem so slow, I don't know if was just her dancing, the music or the choreography but something was off where she looked a bit stiff. I mean she owned the attitude and had a good connection with Jonathan but the dancing was a bit stiff and slow to me.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, vdw84 said:

This one is good or even the kinda salsa kione did last season with kiki. Hers was good too. The problem I had with chelsea salsa it just seem so slow, I don't know if was just her dancing, the music or the choreography but something was off where she looked a bit stiff. I mean she owned the attitude and had a good connection with Jonathan but the dancing was a bit stiff and slow to me.

How about it being a brand new partner and less than one day to learn a new routine outside of your specialty?  Could that be a factor?  They probably have a very small window to learn these dances with the budget being so limited they would not want to waste time to let these contestants rest after they just finished the Academy and thought that they had made it through.  I just know that they all had to be exhausted and disappointed that they hadn't "made it through".  I really appreciated seeing what they could do at that point.  Especially since it was producers choice to be given a style they were stronger or weaker at.  Producers knew that from the Academy performances and rehearsals at the Academy.

Still bitter over Kyle......

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Kira53 said:

How about it being a brand new partner and less than one day to learn a new routine outside of your specialty?  Could that be a factor?  They probably have a very small window to learn these dances with the budget being so limited they would not want to waste time to let these contestants rest after they just finished the Academy and thought that they had made it through.  I just know that they all had to be exhausted and disappointed that they hadn't "made it through".  I really appreciated seeing what they could do at that point.  Especially since it was producers choice to be given a style they were stronger or weaker at.  Producers knew that from the Academy performances and rehearsals at the Academy.

Still bitter over Kyle......

Agree.  Karen y Ricardo in the clip attached above have been doing salsa since they were kids.  They've also been partnered all this time.  Of course, they're going to dance faster and do it correctly.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, realdancemom said:

Agree.  Karen y Ricardo in the clip attached above have been doing salsa since they were kids.  They've also been partnered all this time.  Of course, they're going to dance faster and do it correctly.

Karen y Ricardo are Salsa champions several times. Of course they will be better than any Salsa we will ever see on this show. Just wanted to put it out there to anyone who has not seen this awesome duo. They are engaged to be married, BTW.

• Love 2