Type keyword(s) to search

The Real Housewives Of Orange County / Who Ya Got & When Ya Got 'Em?

• Start Topic

(edited)

We're making a friendly wager as we celebrate (?) the premier of RHOC Season 13.  As it pertains to OG Vicky and VG Shannon; when will Shannon loose her noodle?  Per Tara, "The bet is: how long can Shannon hold it together, and keep the smile, fake or not, with Vicki?" 

Here's what we've got so far:

Taralightner - Episode 3

SuprSupr     - Episode 2

nightmeri    - Episode 4, first commercial break

SweetieDarling  - Episode 4 late  (first answer)

Mindthinkr  - Episode 8, late

AnnA           - Episode 6

ghoulina     - Episode 5

Diane Mars - Episode 5 13

Alonzo Mosely FBI - Episode 7

dosodog    - Episode 10 w/props

WireWrap  - Episode 9 (like Jeopardy, we must take your first answer)

mbaywife123 - Episode 9 

ShawnaLanne - Episode 5

tvfanatic13 - Episode 7

film noire   - Episode 8 / In da middle

Jel   - Episode 4

Feel free to either quote this post and add your wager, or you could copy and paste it also.

• Note - In the event of a tie, we'll have a tie.
Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 2
(edited)

1st crack on ep5, 2nd tier, ep 6 for their reconciliation, and big crack on ep 13 ! 

ETA :
@SuprSuprElevated : So if it's THE big one w're betting about, my bet is on ep13 !!!! Ep5 will be the "teaser" for the BIG clash, lol (it's fun to play, so let's play "detailed" for me, lol !)

Edited by Diane Mars
  • Love 3

How many episodes are there this season? 

I’m sticking with late in the game because I have a feeling that this reconciliation is going to last a bit. I will stick to my pick although I probably should have picked the end of six. 

Episode 5 looks like a good wager to get together for some friendly drinks. 

Who ever wins I’ll give your next ten posts a like as a reward and a virtual bottle of Tattingers (unless you prefer Bolly as I’m sure Sweetie Darling would being an AbFab fan). 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

We're making a friendly wager as we celebrate (?) the premier of RHOC Season 13.  As it pertains to OG Vicky and VG Shannon; when will Shannon loose her noodle?  Per Tara, "The bet is: how long can Shannon hold it together, and keep the smile, fake or not, with Vicki?" 

Taralightner - Episode 3

SuprSupr     - Episode 2

SweetieDarling  - Episode 4 late >>Episode 5

ghoulina     - Episode 5

Diane Mars - Episode 5

Feel free to either quote this post and add your wager, or you could copy and paste it also.

Great idea!

AnnA - Episode 6

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

How many episodes are there this season? 

I’m sticking with late in the game because I have a feeling that this reconciliation is going to last a bit. I will stick to my pick although I probably should have picked the end of six. 

Episode 5 looks like a good wager to get together for some friendly drinks. 

Who ever wins I’ll give your next ten posts a like as a reward and a virtual bottle of Tattingers (unless you prefer Bolly as I’m sure Sweetie Darling would being an AbFab fan). 

You may change your wager, up to start time of tonight's episode.

Aren't I generous? 

1 hour ago, Diane Mars said:

1st crack on ep5, 2nd tier, ep 6 for their reconciliation, and big crack on ep 13 ! 

ETA :
@SuprSuprElevated : So if it's THE big one w're betting about, my bet is on ep13 !!!! Ep5 will be the "teaser" for the BIG clash, lol (it's fun to play, so let's play "detailed" for me, lol !)

Alrighty, I'll change you to Ep 13.  Let's not make a habit of this, k? 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

You may change your wager, up to start time of tonight's episode.

Aren't I generous? 

Alrighty, I'll change you to Ep 13.  Let's not make a habit of this, k? 

I will, try, I promise... ^_^

• Love 3
2 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Taralightner - Episode 3

SuprSupr     - Episode 2

SweetieDarling  - Episode 4 late >>Episode 5

ghoulina     - Episode 5

I think she's going to go all the way and not crack until next season.  If that can't be my pick, then! 

Dosodog- Episode 10 and something will be thrown.

• Love 3

Ok, I think Shannon will loose her shit when Vicki defends Tamra/Eddie for Eddie's continued friendship (hanging out) with David. I don't think it, the fight, will last long but I see Shannon/Kelly commiserating together about how Vicki/Tamra don't have their backs and aren't "girls girls". LOL  

So, about 1/2 way through the season, say around episode 9 or 10.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Since I take nothing for granted, I will advise you to hold this thought until season 14 premier.  (-;

And to clarify - I am talking an actual fight to erupt - the cracks will form leading up to episode 12 and then I am betting actual confrontation will occur season 14 ep 12.

• Love 2
(edited)
6 hours ago, tvfanatic13 said:

7 is the magic number for me!

Technically @tvfanatic13, the rules of our little game stated that your wager must be in by the 9pm start time of the first episode, which premiered on Monday, the 16th.  In the interest of goodwill, I will leave it up to the players to decide if they would like to be generous and allow you a mulligan, and enter after the deadline.  Since your wager isn't really a result (imo) of anything revealed in the first episode, it might be allowed.

If there are any Parliamentarians in the room who would like to weigh in, put it to a vote, allow tvfanatic13 a provisional entry, please let me know.  

As for me, I'm thumbs up.

raccoon applauding.gif

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 3
(edited)
19 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Technically @tvfanatic13, the rules of our little game stated that your wager must be in by the 9pm start time of the first episode, which premiered on Monday, the 16th.  In the interest of goodwill, I will leave it up to the players to decide if they would like to be generous and allow you a mulligan, and enter after the deadline.  Since your wager isn't really a result (imo) of anything revealed in the first episode, it might be allowed.

If there are any Parliamentarians in the room who would like to weigh in, put it to a vote, allow tvfanatic13 a provisional entry, please let me know.  

raccoon applauding.gif

I'm thumbs up for @tvfanatic13 and @filmnoire as long as they place their bet BEFORE episode 2 airs. 

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, film noire said:

I missed the window, but I would be honoured if I were allowed to give the winner this coveted (2.99) prize:

casserole 2.jpg

We have amended the entry deadline!  If you @film noire, or anyone else would like to play along, our new deadline is next Monday, July 23rd, at 8:59:59pm Eastern.  

• Love 3
11 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Rules be damned! there are casseroles on the line!

LOL 

21 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

We have amended the entry deadline!  If you @film noire, or anyone else would like to play along, our new deadline is next Monday, July 23rd, at 8:59:59pm Eastern.  

Yay! -- I'm in! -- thanks  guys!

Middle of episode 8, there will be blood......

• Love 4
15 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Your generosity overwhelms!  Hey, if we vote to suspend the entry regs, you're in FN!

I vote yes. But, I think all votes must be in by the start of the next episode. Since @SuprSuprElevated and I started this, I think our votes should count twice. Lol

23 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

raccoon applauding.gif

Again, I vote yes. :) 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, film noire said:

LOL 

Yay! -- I'm in! -- thanks  guys!

Middle of episode 8, there will be blood......

Blood?

When do we get the casserole?  LOL

• Love 3
2 hours ago, AnnA said:

Blood?

When do we get the casserole?  LOL

The casserole shall be gifted, once we get the nod from our Ernst & Young representative, since they are our official accounting firm and will be auditing the results.

• Love 7
(edited)
5 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

once we get the nod from our Ernst & Young representative, since they are our official accounting firm and will be auditing the results.

Ernst

dog accounting.gif

Young

raccoon abacus 2.gif

Edited by film noire
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

Up to 30 letters of FREE engraving on the Lemon trophy ^^^ what should be engraved?! Too soon? Maybe we need to make our suggestions when/if Shannon loses her noodle and earns a lemon trophy?!

Perhaps something about bat guano?

• Love 2
On 7/16/2018 at 4:05 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Taralightner - Episode 3

SuprSupr     - Episode 2

SweetieDarling  - Episode 4 late  (first answer)

ghoulina     - Episode 5

dosodog    - Episode 10 w/props

WireWrap  - Episode 9 (like Jeopardy, we must take your first answer)

mbaywife123 - Episode 9 

ShawnaLanne - Episode 5

tvfanatic13 - Episode 7

film noire   - Episode 8 / In da middle

Jel   - Episode 4

• Note - In the event of a tie, we'll have a tie.

Reality Police--Episode 7

• Love 1
(edited)
On July 25, 2018 at 3:49 AM, CrinkleCutCat said:

Sorry about the HUGE photo!!! Not sure how to change resolution on my iPad.... 

Sorry about the trophy post above.   My iPad wouldn't let me add text to it. 

I wanted to suggest that you guess an episode even though you're late.

We just won't let you have the casserole or trophy if you win LOL and it's all for fun. 

I hope that's OK with our contest monitor, @SuprSuprElevated

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 3
44 minutes ago, AnnA said:

We just won't let you have the casserole or trophy if you win LOL and it's all for fun. 

I’ll say no episode.... not going to happen!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, AnnA said:

Color me free 'n easy about all of ^this.  Tara may feel differently, dunno, but no shakes by me.

• Love 1
(edited)
11 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Color me free 'n easy about all of ^this.  Tara may feel differently, dunno, but no shakes by me.

Thanks.    Some posters didn't find this thread on time.

CrinkleCutCat guessed NO EPISODE.  That's giving Vicki and Shannon an A+ in friendship for the season.   

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 2

I'm not sure who Tara is. But my comments are in reference to the lunch with Vicki, Eddie and Tamra where Vicki asks Eddie to forgive her for her past comments about Eddie being gay.  I like Eddie but he needs to realize that this reality show RHOC is the cash cow for living the lifestyle he and Tamra live. Without it, he would NOT be living in a multi million dollar home in Lafera Ranch. So Eddie, suck it up and go with whatever Tamra (and Bravo) tells you to do or else your dumb but pretty bread winner wife will have no income to pay the mortgage on your new McMansion. 

• Love 1
(edited)
14 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I'm not sure who Tara is. But my comments are in reference to the lunch with Vicki, Eddie and Tamra where Vicki asks Eddie to forgive her for her past comments about Eddie being gay.  I like Eddie but he needs to realize that this reality show RHOC is the cash cow for living the lifestyle he and Tamra live. Without it, he would NOT be living in a multi million dollar home in Lafera Ranch. So Eddie, suck it up and go with whatever Tamra (and Bravo) tells you to do or else your dumb but pretty bread winner wife will have no income to pay the mortgage on your new McMansion. 

Please don’t forget the hospital bills and health insurance that needs to be paid. I’m sure Bravo isn’t giving out health insurance as a part of their pay package. Eddie needs that just to live.

Just to digress a little further she also needs extra cash for her son, snappy car, clothes, shoes and accessories. Do manicures, pedicures, facials, waxing, spray tans, plastic surgery or Botox and fillers etc count? It isn't easy looking like a rich OC housewife. 

I’m sure that they’ll get their friendship back on track but they’ll need a common enemy. That’s how they bond best. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
I added a comment.
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, AnnA said:

Wow!   I didn't expect that answer.

Ha ha ha!!! I’m not sure they will manage the A+ friendship this season, but that’s my bet for the purpose of trying to WIN this wager!!! [insert evil laugh.... mwah ha ha]

• Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

You know... there’s so much bickering in other threads, and Evelyn induced stress... I say just let them do it. Supr, I like your care-free style. Let’s go with the flow. 

But, if you’re late to the game... no soup, um casserole, for you. We’ll find an appropriate juice for you if you win. 

Edited by Taralightner
  • Love 7