Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E01: The Next Chapter

• Start Topic

I'm not buying the new Vicki /Shannon relationship. I think the BRAVO execs forced Shannon to make nice with Vicki. Tamra was smart enough on her own to realize what she needed to do to stay on the show and Eddie  may very reluctantly forgive Vicki, only to keep his wife happy and on the show.   

• Love 19
12 hours ago, gwen747 said:

Agreed. I've been doing Intermittent Fasting since Christmas. It's so easy. Eat during this time period; don't easy during the other time period. Constant snacking and grazing all day never puts your body into a fat burning state. 

I do the 5:2 which is also intermittent fasting, basically fast 2 days (eat less than 500cal within a 3 hour period the 2 days, normal the rest). 

• Love 3

I don't know if Shannon's divorce has been finalized. If not, I'm certain she'll be moving,once again, into a much more palatial estate. Shannon is definitely going to get plenty of cash from David so Archie can live his life in the manner to which his owner is accustomed! Lol! ❤ u Archie!!

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I don't know if Shannon's divorce has been finalized. If not, I'm certain she'll be moving,once again, into a much more palatial estate. Shannon is definitely going to get plenty of cash from David so Archie can live his life in the manner to which his owner is accustomed! Lol! ❤ u Archie!!

He's already laying the groundwork that he's all but broke, and can't afford the temporary child support judgement.  It'll get real interesting between those two before it's over.

• Love 2
48 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

It was strange to have her daughter is several scenes. I hope that doesn't become a habit. Kelly should be able to come up with enough storyline to keep her daughter out of it. Plus, it bores me. If I were going to have dinner with my friend and she brought her young daughter along I wouldn't be thrilled. 

Jolie was definitely a lot more present, which surprised me. After a divorce, we usually see LESS of kids. I'm really hoping she's not going to use Jolie to bolster her home scenes. 

• Love 4
(edited)
On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 1:37 PM, PhilMarlowe2 said:

I kinda wish Meghan were still on the show simply because I know it would bug the shit out of her to see Tamra and Shannon making up with Vicki.

She is the pettiest mean girl on the show! She has a good life, but seems to involve herself in other people business, making her look ridiculous; esp. concerning other people's marriage when Jim at times looks ready to bail on her! She won't be missed here! ;-(

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 8
17 hours ago, Pickles said:

It looked really unappealing. Scrambled egg whites and turkey bacon? Ick.

It was turkey sausage...double ick.

1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

He probably is living there because the Anaheim address is some place he never lived, he was just using it ao he could run for office in what he felt was a more favorable district. It didn’t work and he got his ass kicked.

Ha ha! Maybe his affiliation with Vicki was the kiss of death for his campaign.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, kicksave said:

It was turkey sausage...double ick.

If you're partially starving yourself to lose weight, turkey sausage can feel like a steak! I relish anything in my "eating window" and appreciate anything that's left over in the frig! ;-)

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

He's already laying the groundwork that he's all but broke, and can't afford the temporary child support judgement.  It'll get real interesting between those two before it's over.

Wow. That sounds like a shady, janky ass move on Davids part. Hey D-Head...you can't afford the requested child support payments? WORK HARDER AND MORE OFTEN. You own a multi million dollar construction company....bridges, highways etc. It's not like he's building backyard patios.  

And yes, this divorce is going to get very dirty before it's over. 

• Love 8

I have AFIB and was treated for it several years ago with cardioversion...it took a couple of tries but was successful eventually. Between the arrhythmia medication and other meds I have in rhythm ever since. The procedure Eddie had is called ablation...I believe it is the preferred procedure now for difficult cases where cardioversion doesn't work. Though it sounds like the ablation worked, it would appear that he has more complicated problem that might need more specific, invasive surgery.  I hope he gets good referrals and has a safe recovery if he indeed has to have heart surgery.

10 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

If you're partially starving yourself to lose weight, turkey sausage can feel like a steak! I relish anything in my "eating window" and appreciate anything that's left over in the frig! ;-)

Just not a fan of any kind of sausage....

• Love 3
(edited)
38 minutes ago, kicksave said:

I have AFIB and was treated for it several years ago with cardioversion...it took a couple of tries but was successful eventually. Between the arrhythmia medication and other meds I have in rhythm ever since. The procedure Eddie had is called ablation...I believe it is the preferred procedure now for difficult cases where cardioversion doesn't work. Though it sounds like the ablation worked, it would appear that he has more complicated problem that might need more specific, invasive surgery.  I hope he gets good referrals and has a safe recovery if he indeed has to have heart surgery.

I guess it would be so much better to eat bacon which is listed under fat on the nutrition table! That or salty ham is just no way for someone my age should be starting the day! I usually have to have a breakfast meat, but since starting this new program, I don't mind making an omelet out of veggies; peppers, spinach, mushrooms, onions, & mozzarella cheese! ;-)

Update! Missed the AFIB part; just thought it was an pseudonym I wasn't familiar with! My mom is having some heart issues! A chamber is not working right causing her to be sluggish with little balance at 80! She's doing it to herself by smoking around the clock so it's hard to have any sympathy for the woman even if she is my mother! It's just one of those filthy habits I've never been able to accept even though in my generation, everyone smoked; mother, father, brother, friends, college room mate, and coworkers! I was surrounded and I haven't learned to deal with it, often wanting to throw myself in front of a bus! I can smell it outside with the person 30 yards away; it's FOWL! End RANT! Good luck! I have to take the old lady in for some kind of test inserting camera up the leg leading to the heart to see how bad it is! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 5
18 hours ago, ivygirl said:

Poured myself some wine and I’m ready to whoop it up!

I don’t think I will feel the absence of Meghan, Peggy, or Lydia in any kind of way. I take that back... I’ll feel it in a good way!

I’m looking forward to watching Shannon and Kelly dating. Both of them can be funny when they’re not being overly neurotic (Shannon) or mean (Kelly).

I *loathed* Lydia and Peggy.  Lydia is an extreme brat flanked with confetti and Peggy is such a fucking sourpuss!  Flashback to last reunion with her new hair:  Kelly:  You look younger Peggy:  So I looked old?  Peggy is one of those women that will take a compliment and turn it into a negative.  She also expected her cast mates to be freaking mind readers.  I hope they don't ever bring back either.  Another thought about the last reunion.  Hearing Vicki and Tamra with their whiny crying made me want to scream.  It sounded fake and frankly, I found that entire display gross.

Vicki looks terrible.  I thought she looked like she had gained weight in the previews but her body looks the same (maybe) its just her face that has lost all shape (except its lumpier than ever) and is all hang dog.  Is it wrong I was laughing my ass off when she toppled over?  I don't know if I will like the new blonde they barely showed.  She has a crazy look to her eyeballs.  The Emily gal makes me side eye her.  An atty AND an event planner?  My guess is she kind of sucks at both.  I don't know any atty's that have spare time to plan parties.  I am not sure how popular this will be, but I think they need Heather back.  

17 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

I''ll tell your kids you love them and I'll tell David to f off. LMAO!

I had to hand it to Kelly.  She was able to get Shannon going on that ropes course!

• Love 9
(edited)
24 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I *loathed* Lydia and Peggy.  Lydia is an extreme brat flanked with confetti and Peggy is such a fucking sourpuss!  Flashback to last reunion with her new hair:  Kelly:  You look younger Peggy:  So I looked old?  Peggy is one of those women that will take a compliment and turn it into a negative.  She also expected her cast mates to be freaking mind readers.  I hope they don't ever bring back either.  Another thought about the last reunion.  Hearing Vicki and Tamra with their whiny crying made me want to scream.  It sounded fake and frankly, I found that entire display gross.

Vicki looks terrible.  I thought she looked like she had gained weight in the previews but her body looks the same (maybe) its just her face that has lost all shape (except its lumpier than ever) and is all hang dog.  Is it wrong I was laughing my ass off when she toppled over?  I don't know if I will like the new blonde they barely showed.  She has a crazy look to her eyeballs.  The Emily gal makes me side eye her.  An atty AND an event planner?  My guess is she kind of sucks at both.  I don't know any atty's that have spare time to plan parties.  I am not sure how popular this will be, but I think they need Heather back.  

You have to admit, these old ladies do quite a bit more than most of the HW's across the franchise! You expect more physical activity with the young chippies; personally I gave up that kind of adventurous life in my late 40's! Shannon did more than I would have dreamed of doing! I didn't even watch it I was so sure not care! I've lived up high all my life; 8,12,13, 20, & 49! I don't mind heights as long as it's inside! Leaning out the window, balcony edges, or going down a fire-escape are non-starters; esp. if someone's too close to push me over! lol! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 2
54 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Wow. That sounds like a shady, janky ass move on Davids part. Hey D-Head...you can't afford the requested child support payments? WORK HARDER AND MORE OFTEN. You own a multi million dollar construction company....bridges, highways etc. It's not like he's building backyard patios.  

And yes, this divorce is going to get very dirty before it's over. 

If he is serious about crying poor, then he needs to stop taking his new gf on expensive trips to exotic beaches and posting selfies of them there! LOL

52 minutes ago, kicksave said:

Tamra said, on WWHL last night, that he is doing "ok" but is still not out of the woods. She said his heart problem is "complicated". 

• Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

... and I'm skipping this season.

It won't last; just give them a couple weeks! Shannon's not going to be able hold it together for that much longer! She's going to crack and lash out; can't help herself! Tamra's another person who has a lot on her plate, but must involve herself in everyone else's business! Telling Steven in the previews to marry Vicki is Fk'd up in so many ways; even if a joke! Men don't play that $#!t and it could really run him off! This thing with her daughter is all you need to know about Tamra and her need to be a "fame HO!" Sidney asked not to be referenced on this show, but her mother can't help herself! What an idiot! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I'm not buying the new Vicki /Shannon relationship. I think the BRAVO execs forced Shannon to make nice with Vicki. Tamra was smart enough on her own to realize what she needed to do to stay on the show and Eddie  may very reluctantly forgive Vicki, only to keep his wife happy and on the show.   

Exactly + the money. Tam needs her check, Eddie needs his check (whether issued separately or rolled in as a differential on Tam), they need the location fee they are most likely paid whenever filming happens at CUT Fitness and so on. Tam and Eddie aren't walking away from the $$$ -- they will ride this train til OC is cancelled or Bravo chooses to not bring Tamra back.

• Love 6

This is a minor point about Shannon and her wedding ring.....I never went through a divorce, but after my husband passed 5 years ago, I had both of our gold wedding bands combined and made into a ring for me, I wore that ring for a couple of years, and occasionally wear it now, I plan to give it to my only grand daughter in the future....but what I want to say is that I felt Tamra should have shut up about coaxing Shannon to take off the ring (OTOH, good thing Shannon was able to get it off when she did!!), I think that there may be feelings similar to grief when going through a divorce (granted, I have never been through one) and how each person gets through that process is different...for example, I got rid of my husband's clothes (except for a few favorite shirts and jackets) almost immediately, but I have heard that others keep their loved one's clothes, etc until they are ready to get rid of them, and some never do....everyone is different and if a ring (or some other item) is something that gives someone comfort and continuity, they should keep it on till they are truly ready to take it off, no matter what someone else says....everyone's time frame for something like that will vary...P.S. I enjoy reading everyone's take on this show!

• Love 21
6 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

I don’t get that Dubrow house at all.  What’s next when she gets tired of it?  Is it the biggest house inCalifornia, or is the “Spellman” mansion?

Spelling Manor is 56K square feet -- is Chateau Dubrow (or, rather, Dubreau ;D) that large? The Spelling shack was on the market for $200 mil a few years ago -- not sure if it sold or was price reduced.

https://www.hiltonhyland.com/property/the-manor/

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, SCS said:

Spelling Manor is 56K square feet -- is Chateau Dubrow (or, rather, Dubreau ;D) that large? The Spelling shack was on the market for $200 mil a few years ago -- not sure if it sold or was price reduced.

Oh geeze.  The spelling mansion is tremendous.  Candy must be loaded, and the daughter is always crying poor.  I don’t get it.  Thanks for the pics.  Unbelievable.  I just love to look at houses like hers.

• Love 1
(edited)
29 minutes ago, sandyskyblue said:

This is a minor point about Shannon and her wedding ring.....I never went through a divorce, but after my husband passed 5 years ago, I had both of our gold wedding bands combined and made into a ring for me, I wore that ring for a couple of years, and occasionally wear it now, I plan to give it to my only grand daughter in the future....but what I want to say is that I felt Tamra should have shut up about coaxing Shannon to take off the ring (OTOH, good thing Shannon was able to get it off when she did!!), I think that there may be feelings similar to grief when going through a divorce (granted, I have never been through one) and how each person gets through that process is different...for example, I got rid of my husband's clothes (except for a few favorite shirts and jackets) almost immediately, but I have heard that others keep their loved one's clothes, etc until they are ready to get rid of them, and some never do....everyone is different and if a ring (or some other item) is something that gives someone comfort and continuity, they should keep it on till they are truly ready to take it off, no matter what someone else says....everyone's time frame for something like that will vary...P.S. I enjoy reading everyone's take on this show!

It didn’t seem like Shannon wanted to take her ring off.  Tamra should mind her own business and shut up.  Shannon is not ready, and I don’t blame her.  What does Tamra want Shannon to do, go to bars and start picking up guys?  They are two different people.  Shannon is no way like Tamra, thank God.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 7
(edited)

I enjoyed last night's show, and am so thankful that Lydia and Peggy are gone. I didn't mind Meghan but don't think I will miss her either. 

Others have already expressed what I feel about Vicki. Vicki is not with Steve because he is some great love, he is the only one who will put up with her. When a woman constantly says she doesn't want to be alone and wants to be married, they pretty much don't care to who. I just don't get why Steve is there. In typical Vicki fashion she had to blame the guy helping her at the rope course for pushing her, which of course he didn't. You'd think after all these years Vicki would catch on to the fact that she has cameras on her, showing that she is lying. She really is a slow learner.

Poor Eddie - he is my favourite husband (and was even when there were other husbands). I hope he makes a full recovery. Didn't Tamra say their new house is 8,000 sq feet? I couldn't hear either but it didn't sound like 4,000 to me, though it didn't look like 8,000 either. 

I am glad that Tamra got Shannon to take off her wedding ring. She can buy another ring to represent her "new" family, but to me looking at her wedding ring would just be a reminder that her marriage is over, and David has moved on. I did chuckle at Shannon downsizing to 4,000 sq ft. I live in a house that size but it is just me, hubby and three cats. If I had three teenage daughters like Shannon it might not feel big enough - lol. I laughed at Shannon's younger daughter saying she was a worrier and when Shannon asked if she was worried about her sister going on a church mission the younger daughter said "Oh, no". Lol.

So the new HW is an attorney and party planner? How odd. I know several attorneys and they work looonnng hours, often on weekends too. I don't know of any attorneys who have part time jobs too. Though this one seems to work PT as an attorney. Not sure how much I will like her, but am already bored with her home scenes of three young children running around the house screaming. Not entertaining in the least. Please keep them off my screen. 

Edited to add - the Dubrow house is 22,000 sq ft. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 6

I watched all of last season and for the life of me cannot remember anyone named Peggy. Was she on last season? I'm too lazy to look her up. Wait, I just remembered her. Yeah, don't miss her. 

Vicky's face looked better last season; I think it's funny how the producers began this season with some really dull scenes of her in which her face really looked bad. I feel sorry for Archie, getting yelled at for pooping. I wonder if Shannon bothers to walk him every morning; then she wouldn't have to yell at him for pooping in his yard. I can't with the feeling sorry for Shannon but yikes, Kelly's new digs don't look too great.  Her kitchen counters were made of ceramic tile! tres horrors! She must have really wanted out of that marriage but didn't she get any money from him?

For a minute there, when they were showing the new chick at home, I thought it was Brianna's boys who I am totally over. So I guess be grateful for small blessings that it wasn't them. Except for the fact that the new chick does not bring anything to this show that we haven't already seen.

OK, all you intermittent fasters, how do you lose weight on it? I tried it and was so hungry that I ate too much in my "eating window" and had to drop it.  That one doesn't work for me. 

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, Misslindsey said:

I am one of the very few who liked Heather, so I would welcome her back.

Heather was the only one who had a head on her shoulders IMO.   I wouldn’t mind.  

8 minutes ago, TheFinalRose said:

I watched all of last season and for the life of me cannot remember anyone named Peggy. Was she on last season? I'm too lazy to look her up. Wait, I just remembered her. Yeah, don't miss her. 

Vicky's face looked better last season; I think it's funny how the producers began this season with some really dull scenes of her in which her face really looked bad. I feel sorry for Archie, getting yelled at for pooping. I wonder if Shannon bothers to walk him every morning; then she wouldn't have to yell at him for pooping in his yard. I can't with the feeling sorry for Shannon but yikes, Kelly's new digs don't look too great.  Her kitchen counters were made of ceramic tile! tres horrors! She must have really wanted out of that marriage but didn't she get any money from him?

For a minute there, when they were showing the new chick at home, I thought it was Brianna's boys who I am totally over. So I guess be grateful for small blessings that it wasn't them. Except for the fact that the new chick does not bring anything to this show that we haven't already seen.

OK, all you intermittent fasters, how do you lose weight on it? I tried it and was so hungry that I ate too much in my "eating window" and had to drop it.  That one doesn't work for me. 

Screw that.  Try the new “Oreo Strawberry shortcake” cookies.  Good while reading the blogs, lol.

• Love 2
(edited)
58 minutes ago, SCS said:

46 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Oh geeze.  The spelling mansion is tremendous.  Candy must be loaded, and the daughter is always crying poor.  I don’t get it. Thanks for the pics.  Unbelievable.  I just love to look at houses like hers.

Petra Ecclestone bought it. She paid $85 million. This listing is actually for when Petra listed the house.

http://www.latimes.com/business/realestate/hot-property/la-fi-hotprop-manor-holmby-hills-for-sale-200-million-20161004-snap-story.html

https://la.curbed.com/2012/2/16/10395352/15-ridiculous-things-petra-ecclestone-has-brought-to-the-manor

Tori is always crying poor because she famously inherited very little from her father, is a spendthrift, and keeps having children.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2672737/Tori-close-store-drop-50-000-60-000-Candy-Spelling-reveals-daughter-got-800-000-fathers-600-million-inheritance.html

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, SCS said:

Candy sold that in 2011 for $85 million.Those pics arefrom after Petra Eccelstone’s remodel, she has had it off and on the market basically since she bout it from Candy.

eta: jinx posting at the same time!

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Petra Ecclestone bought it. She paid $85 million. This listing is actually for when Petra listed the house.

http://www.latimes.com/business/realestate/hot-property/la-fi-hotprop-manor-holmby-hills-for-sale-200-million-20161004-snap-story.html

Tori is always crying poor because she famously inherited very little from her father, is a spendthrift, and keeps having children.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2672737/Tori-close-store-drop-50-000-60-000-Candy-Spelling-reveals-daughter-got-800-000-fathers-600-million-inheritance.html

I’ve always wondered why her father left her so little.  

2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

If he is serious about crying poor, then he needs to stop taking his new gf on expensive trips to exotic beaches and posting selfies of them there! LOL

Tamra said, on WWHL last night, that he is doing "ok" but is still not out of the woods. She said his heart problem is "complicated". 

Do tell! Who's the new GF and where can I see pics of them? I'm salivating right now WireWrap! 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Peggy was the one who spoke English as a 2nd language.  Or 3rd maybe.

And always PRETENDED like she didn’t know what everyone was talking about.  That schtick got stale quick.  Annoying, she was.

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

I’ve always wondered why her father left her so little.  

He actually gave the same amount to his son. Tori and Randy got $800,000 each and Candy, his widow, got $500,000,000. There was a no contest clause in the will. If the kids tried to contest the will, they got nothing. It's actually really screwed up because Alzheimer's was one of the contributing factors for Aaron Spelling's death; the will was also changed shortly before his death. There might have been valid grounds for contesting the will, but neither kid could afford to jeopardize their inheritance.

4 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Peggy was the one who spoke English as a 2nd language.  Or 3rd maybe.

Peggy sounded like she spoke English as a 14th language despite having grown up in the U.S. (she's been here since she was 1) and receiving an English degree from UCLA, pronounced Uchla--Armenia's #1 correspondence typing school.

• Love 12
9 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Do tell! Who's the new GF and where can I see pics of them? I'm salivating right now WireWrap! 

On search, type in “David Badour & girlfriend”.  Pictures will come up.  Girlfriend looks like a young Shannon.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

On search, type in “David Badour & girlfriend”.  Pictures will come up.  Girlfriend looks like a young Shannon.

One of these days someone's going to sue that b!tch Tamra! Her life's so fk'd up; why does she need to involve herself in everyone's else's business? She needs to GTFU! ;-(

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

He actually gave the same amount to his son. Tori and Randy got $800,000 each and Candy, his widow, got $500,000,000. There was a no contest clause in the will. If the kids tried to contest the will, they got nothing. It's actually really screwed up because Alzheimer's was one of the contributing factors for Aaron Spelling's death; the will was also changed shortly before his death. There might have been valid grounds for contesting the will, but neither kid could afford to jeopardize their inheritance.

Peggy sounded like she spoke English as a 14th language despite having grown up in the U.S. (she's been here since she was 1) and receiving an English degree from UCLA, pronounced Uchla--Armenia's #1 correspondence typing school.

Wow, thanks for the info.  So, Candy just couldn’t fork over some more to each kid?  Alter all, there’s sooo much.

Peggy was a phony then.  Or looney.  Or both.

• Love 2

Yeah, that dog poo.  If Archie is really squatting every 12" - 15" and dropping one turd per squat, then she should have him seen by a doggie gastroenterologist. 

I was fascinated at how evenly sized, spaced, and parallel those turds were, like some kind of dung shui.

Too funny: Vicki's dumb ass falling down, and Stella's expression in that Disneyland throwback pic.

Who is Shannon kissing in the season previews, Tamra?

Not sure about Emily yet, but she did have one of the more believable, smoother introductions of a new HW. She's only forty, though?

Poor Eddie, damn.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Peggy was a phony then.  Or looney.  Or both.

On WWHL last night, Tamra and Shannon both said that Peggy was a bust as a housewife. Peggy decided to be a nasty asshole and respond that at least, she--Peggy--knew how to keep her husband. People proceeded to drag Peggy for being fired, irrelevant, and secretly divorced. She was the biggest fail.

• Like 1
  • Love 9
14 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

On WWHL last night, Tamra and Shannon both said that Peggy was a bust as a housewife. Peggy decided to be a nasty asshole and respond that at least, she--Peggy--knew how to keep her husband. People proceeded to drag Peggy for being fired, irrelevant, and secretly divorced. She was the biggest fail.

I chose to watch “Anatomy of a Murder” on TCM, which I was taping instead of WWHL.  I will now tho, and see what those two words of wisdom have to say. Lol.

• Love 1
(edited)
21 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

As society says; "it takes one to know one!" In the meantime, Peggy's got a loving, rich husband, smart kids, and doesn't have a care in the world, while these 2 losers are lashing out when their lives are crumbling for one reason or another! Peggy can rest easy that whatever these harpies have to say means little to nothing; esp. from Shannon who admitted to staying all those years with only a couple months of a good marriage! That's pathetic; esp. after having multiple kids! WTF? ;-(

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 6

Screw that.  Try the new “Oreo Strawberry shortcake” cookies.  Good while reading the blogs, lol.

I've been on the popcorn and m&ms combo, Hershey chunks with almonds, and Graeter's ice cream diet and now have a belly that looks like it has a five-month-old fetus in it.  So I'm currently having to call a halt to all the good times.  But want the easy way out, yeah. 

1 hour ago, Gem 10 said:

And always PRETENDED like she didn’t know what everyone was talking about.  That schtick got stale quick.  Annoying, she was.

Right. Like the peanut gallery, coal in your stocking. Now if everyone had said that about her, I immediately would have remembered. My mind kept going back to that other Peggy who was "into" Jim Bellino. 

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, TheFinalRose said:

I've been on the popcorn and m&ms combo, Hershey chunks with almonds, and Graeter's ice cream diet and now have a belly that looks like it has a five-month-old fetus in it.  So I'm currently having to call a halt to all the good times.  But want the easy way out, yeah. 

Right. Like the peanut gallery, coal in your stocking. Now if everyone had said that about her, I immediately would have remembered. My mind kept going back to that other Peggy who was "into" Jim Bellino. 

Well MY fetus is like 6 months.  I blame it on not walking much as it’s too hot out. Lol.

• Love 2