Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E01: The Next Chapter

• Start Topic

15 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Wait. What? There's an I hate Tamara Club? 

You didn't get an application to join?  I can send you one.

I can really relate to Kelly and math.  I repeatedly changed majors in college to avoid taking math classes.  Once you're out of school you find out you can do nicely without it.  Although I assume your math failures stay on your permanent record forever.  At least that's what I was told in high school.

• Love 13
8 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

That's what Tamara called the members of the I hate Tamara Club

Thanks! And I don't give a fuck what trashy Tamra thinks of the fans of her hate club. She needs to look at herself on a HUGE Hi Def TV. She looks like she probably does in REALITY..chicken skin on her neck lots of crows feet. 

• Love 5
Just now, SweetieDarling said:

LOVED Shannon showing up with the helmet on, working her Brett Michael strut!

I was just thinking, I need to see Shannon as Bret Michaels again!

• Love 9
(edited)

What’s with this ropes course exercise thing they are doing?  Seems pretty dangerous for their ages.  Breaking bones is not funny.   OMG, a zip line no less.  They are nuts.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 18
2 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

What’s with this ropes course exercise thing they are doing?  Seems pretty dangerous for their ages.  Breaking bones is not funny.  

I mean it's not like it's a nursing home outing.

• Love 13

What’s with this ropes course exercise thing they are doing?  Seems pretty dangerous for their ages.  Breaking bones is not funny.  

I'm 61 and would have turned tail right away! I'd probably pull something trying to balance and catch myself! Forget it! ;-)

• Love 15

Promising first episode.  I do think Vicki's fall was pretty funny, though nothing will compare to her season 4 or 5 fall when she fells down the steps after winning an award she created.

I like the family moments mixed in.. keep that up Bravo!!  I hate math and switched from being a Psychology major to something else after finding out I would have to take 4 math courses, plus 1 Statistics course.

Will Vicki be asking for a casserole?

• Love 12

Agreed--and neither is breaking my eardrums. Ugh...this is the most boring, illiterate gaggle of screeching hags ever. Shannon never stops nagging and screeching and whining. And did I just watch the new hag and her huzzbin screech through the house yelling their kid's name--only to be followed by Shannon picking up Archie's do do? What fascinating lives they lead. The only interesting one on the show is Archie. And I'm positive he's the most intelligent. 

• Love 17

A pretty good first episode. That whole rope course looked terrifying to me and I’m somewhat adventurous myself. All that screaming and crying and an almost lost finger did not seem to equate fun to these ladies. 

I have no opinion yet on the newbie, they didn’t show her enough. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, StevieRocks said:

Agreed--and neither is breaking my eardrums. Ugh...this is the most boring, illiterate gaggle of screeching hags ever. Shannon never stops nagging and screeching and whining. And did I just watch the new hag and her huzzbin screech through the house yelling their kid's name--only to be followed by Shannon picking up Archie's do do? What fascinating lives they lead. The only interesting one on the show is Archie. And I'm positive he's the most intelligent. 

Hmmm.  Looks like there is a little competition, if you get my drift.

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

Eddie telling Tamra did she realize that they wouldn't be having sex anymore in the old house and Ryan popping up behind them saying do you realize I'm hanging a light fixture over here was pretty funny!

Totally the funniest part of the show.  Ryan even looked less creepy too.

I’m going through a lot in my life right now, so what Shannon is going through is somewhat  familiar, and after watching her I I just hope I’m handling it better and not coming across as annoying and self-centered than she is right now.

That zip lining did not look fun. It looked totally shaky and like it was going to fall over when they each did their zip line towards the end. No thanks!!

So does Vicki have her facelift during the season?  Sometimes she looks puffy and other times fine. 

• Love 11
47 minutes ago, dosodog said:

I ask because I just had to take 5 different tests to become a certified elementary teacher.

And well, I'm elementary because that's as far as my math skills go.

And I'm guaranteed to be taller than all the students.  I'm 5'1".

So?  Should we be worried about our future?  Or did I come close? 

Anybody?  Bueller?

Yes. 3 and 3 to the 4th power

(I checked with Mr Darling. He likes math)

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, StevieRocks said:

I should have highlighted your entire post because it's spot on. I got so bored with this f'n opening show of the season that I changed channels to watch Huell Howser California gold: the Ukulele episode. Huell Howser rocks!! RIP Huell ❤

• Love 7

Vicki's ridiculous over reaction to her finger -and yelling at Shannon as tho Shannon herself stepped on it - and then the icing on the cake - Tamra hollering at Shannon too - Why I can't not loathe Icki and Tamra. I mean - I get it, Shannon needed to stop what she was doing but the way they yelled at her was as tho she did it intentionally - but then again what did I expect - the queen of drama had her finger pinched... I'm surprised there was no ambulance... I do hope Shannon brought Vicki and her finger a casserole... 

• Love 23
27 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I should have highlighted your entire post because it's spot on. I got so bored with this f'n opening show of the season that I changed channels to watch Huell Howser California gold: the Ukulele episode. Huell Howser rocks!! RIP Huell ❤

Wow, talk about an opposite show! The only non-opposite thing is that they both take place in California. ;)

• Love 1

I'm annoyed that I had to wait 40 minutes to see my boyfriend Archie.  But did he gain weight?  Maybe he was eating all the extra food Shannon cut back on.

Kelly is so pretty.  I keep forgetting this bc of how mean she is, but today she wasn't.  Hope it lasts.

i was laughing hysterically when they were all sobbing on the roles course- especially when Vicki started screaming about her finger.  I hope Shannon did that on purpose, or at least subconsciously so.

(I majored in math, mostly because it so much easier than other subjects for me. But it's cool because I get to play with data and spreadsheets for a living)

Sorry about the fat-shaming, Archie.  We still cool?

• Love 9
16 minutes ago, BloggerAloud said:

My favorite moment was Shannon acting like living in a 4,000 square foot house was like was some Dickensian plot twist of misfortune. It's that kind of stuff that keeps me coming back to these shows.

That's the kind of stuff that keeps me hating Shannon. I never have and never will see what is so appealing about her, divorced or not. 

• Love 11

I laughed so much at this episode, mostly Vicki's falling repeatedly and Shannon pinching her finger. Hilarious, honestly. 

I like Shannon. I think she's funny and has a good sense of humor. Her instagram usually supports that. 

Ryan looks so much better without the beard. Wonder if he's off steroids and doing better personally. Tamra can't be surprised that his personal life has been such a mess. Now I'm off to google to see how he's made the news lately.

So Emily is a full time lawyer, part time party planner? I googled and her party planning is with her sister in law, who apparently also studed law. I'm curious. 

• Love 12
13 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

Wow, talk about an opposite show! The only non-opposite thing is that they both take place in California. ;)

So you DO know who Huell Howser is?! It's ok IvyGirl, there's no shame in feelin' the love for Huell.

For those of you who don't know who Huell Howser is... a very kind, gentle soul who filmed/interviewed many regular folks in California. From people who collected rocks to folks who lived a meaningful life taking pride in their small towns by simply keeping the towns heritage alive. Librarians, historical society residents and just plain old regular people who keep life simple, but full of loving and caring for everyone and everything. Yikes! I think I just wrote a novel! Lol.

Anyway Huell died years ago in his 60's.  And fyi: this season premier of RHOC  sucked! 

• Love 8
(edited)
20 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

That's the kind of stuff that keeps me hating Shannon. I never have and never will see what is so appealing about her, divorced or not. 

She grew up an entitled, spoiled snob. She still believes that is who she is. She can't accept the reality that she's nobody special.....she's experiencing the pain and hurt that all humans experience whether we're rich, poor, educated, ignorant, white, black etc. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

.  I do think Vicki's fall was pretty funny, though nothing will compare to her season 4 or 5 fall when she fells down the steps after winning an award she created.

If that isn’t just the perfect description of Vicki, right there.

Woohoo, no Peggy, I couldn’t stand her.  No, wait, no Lydia either.  She was the worst.  I’m so glad they’re both gone.

• Love 21
1 hour ago, Straycat80 said:

I have no opinion yet on the newbie, they didn’t show her enough. 

I know it is early but she bugs me. Her TH - her face looks so filled, tight and shiny. Also, the bragging - what good choices she’s made and passing the bar on her first try. And then the bizarre proposal and wedding story/marriage.

She is trying too hard.

• Love 16
(edited)
On 7/16/2018 at 9:14 PM, Chicklet said:

Vicki's face has turned in a very bad direction. Can a face lift fail after a year or two? And that boyfriend doesn't seem to very into her, as evidenced by the fact that he hasn't really "moved in" but I can't really blame him. He seems a bit off. 

Wouldn't he have to be?  Off I mean.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 16

Archie's back!!!! Yay!

Lydia and Peggy are gone!!!  Yay!

Vics is back.  Oh well.

I feel really bad for Eddie.  Tamra and Shannon were on WWHL.  He just had another operation and he's doing 'ok', not great. 

Shannon is having a hard time with the divorce.  I get it.   But...I love her sense of humor when it comes out.  Showing up with the helmet on.  Gotta love it.

It was pretty much a fun episode.  I'm not sure about new housewife but we'll see.

• Love 18
2 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Thanks! And I don't give a fuck what trashy Tamra thinks of the fans of her hate club. She needs to look at herself on a HUGE Hi Def TV. She looks like she probably does in REALITY..chicken skin on her neck lots of crows feet. 

Tamra's so infinitely hate-able! When things are going good for her, she'll find a way to fk it up every time! I think she's a bit touched in the head! She gets involved in other people's business like she's entitled; admitting to stalking people to find out the dirt! I have little to no sympathy; even for Eddie who's dumb enough to marry the old harpy! "Ya can't hang on forever b!tch! Start stocking up on the granny panties and more sensible shoes!" ;-)

• Love 9

Shannon and Tamra were on WWHL.  They said they missed Megan (although they were asked who they missed more- Peggy, Alexis or Megan).  Tamra said the 100th Housewife was a fail (Peggy).

• Love 7

I do not know how long I am going to last watching this season. I do not really care for any of these ladies, so unless the new women really bring it I am out. I hate that it seems like everyone loves Vicki again. TPTB can keep showing lighthearted Vicki scenes, but she will never be redeemed for me. 

I will love Eddie forever if he keeps up his Vicki hate. I do hope everything is well with him regarding his health.

I love a good ropes course. I did not live the screeching and hysterics that mainly Vicki and Shannon were doing.

I will be at my table for one for not really wanting to watch Shannon or Kelly date. So many of these dates seem so awkward. Hell, first dates can be awkward in general, so adding a camera crew makes it more so.

I could watch the montage of Vicki's various accidents on a loop.

• Love 12

Big mouth Kelly isn't raising a daughter, she has a roommate who just happens to be 13 or whatever she is.  

These women screech for sport.  I don't see me sticking with this show.  I didn't watch last year, and it's not looking good for this year.

• Love 17

I also hollered at Shannon talking about how she had felt Vicki's authenticity at the reunion in regards to her divorce. Like, if by authenticity, you, Tamra and Vicki probably all got a talking to from the network about how they couldn't have another season with you all at odds and not filming together so get it together quick or someone will be cut.

• Love 19
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Shannon and Tamra were on WWHL.  They said they missed Megan (although they were asked who they missed more- Peggy, Alexis or Megan).  Tamra said the 100th Housewife was a fail (Peggy).

Which is why it's so easy to hate her! Peggy was going thru some serious $#!t and now Tamra's looking for sympathy with Eddie's issues; "cry me a fk'n river b!tch!" You have to be sympathetic to get sympathy! ;-(

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 4
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

I kind of already hate the new woman’s husband.  “So, if you quit your job you can always make me dinner.”  FU.

Archie obviously didn’t do it.  It was phantom shit.

Oh please, it probably ran down Shannon's pant leg! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 1