Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E29: Trouble in Paradise

druzy
  • Start Topic

19 hours ago, MerryMary said:

I dunno.  I wish Leah and Cory would educate themselves about Alley's condition, so they are prepared to deal with future challenges. 

But weren't they told that Ally is the ONLY child with this condition and that her future is pretty much unknown? 

11 hours ago, MaggieG said:

I don't think I noticed the uniboob but I did notice her gigantic ass. Leah looked miniscule next to her. I also noticed that Leah's landing after skydiving was pretty graceful whereas Kail looked like she was about to crash into the earth. I laughed at the look on her face. 

To be fair.... Leah is at least half the size of Kail so it was a lot easier for her to lift her legs up and the guy attached to her could probably do the landing easily on his own (which he did).  Most landings I've seen look more like Kail's

So Javi's plan B on this episode was his current fiance and baby mama?  I bet she feels special..... lol 

• Love 11
12 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Admittedly, I have zero experience with the courts and child custody cases, but what more can Nathan and Doris do? They're reporting the abuse and filing emergency petitions yet it seems like whatever is being done to Kaiser isn't bad enough to warrant being removed from the home. 

I'll bet Doris is doing this, but I highly doubt Nathan actually is, unless the cameras are there to capture it. A couple of things he can do is maybe not live in a different state & stop prioritizing his "Mona Lisa" of the moment over his own children (I think he's just as bad as Jenelle in that respect). 

• Love 14
12 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Admittedly, I have zero experience with the courts and child custody cases, but what more can Nathan and Doris do? They're reporting the abuse and filing emergency petitions yet it seems like whatever is being done to Kaiser isn't bad enough to warrant being removed from the home. 

It's like unless CPS is there to witness Dave smacking him around, the poor kid's not going anywhere.

Couldn't Nathan file for full custody of Kaiser? Nothing is stopping him from doing it, except maybe money. 

• Love 2

I'm guessing, since Barbara and Jenelle have a clause in their custody agreement that says only they can physically discipline Jace, that they do spank him. Since jace seems to be spanked, I took him telling Barb about kaiser's spankings to mean that UBT disciplines harder and more often. If he saw Kaiser getting the exact same kind of spanking he normally gets, he probably wouldn't have said anything. 

I'm also guessing that barb's physical discipline must not be excessive enough to leave any sort of a mark, because jenelle would use that against her in a second, and of course that works the other way around too. I think jace would hardly even register Kaiser's spankings as anything remarkable if they seemed normal to him. He is confirming what we have all suspected...all is not well on the Land. 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Christina87 said:

I'm guessing, since Barbara and Jenelle have a clause in their custody agreement that says only they can physically discipline Jace, that they do spank him. Since jace seems to be spanked, I took him telling Barb about kaiser's spankings to mean that UBT disciplines harder and more often. If he saw Kaiser getting the exact same kind of spanking he normally gets, he probably wouldn't have said anything. 

I'm also guessing that barb's physical discipline must not be excessive enough to leave any sort of a mark, because jenelle would use that against her in a second, and of course that works the other way around too. I think jace would hardly even register Kaiser's spankings as anything remarkable if they seemed normal to him. He is confirming what we have all suspected...all is not well on the Land. 

Yes. Kids do very well on picking up on a persons energy even if they don’t have the language to express it. Jace saying that Kaiser gets spankings “all the time” means that it’s not in the realm of what he’s used do (rule broken=spanking). Jace probably also knows the difference between punishment for breaking a rule AND David taking his anger out on Kaiser for every minor annoyance. (Not trying to debate spankings as discipline but a child Jace’s age can certainly tell WHY Kaiser is being spanked even if he cannot verbally pin point it). 

• Love 15
13 hours ago, MaggieG said:

I don't think I noticed the uniboob but I did notice her gigantic ass. Leah looked miniscule next to her. I also noticed that Leah's landing after skydiving was pretty graceful whereas Kail looked like she was about to crash into the earth. I laughed at the look on her face. 

My mom took one vacation without me when I was 13 (just one!) and I'm still mad about it lol. Whenever we argue (which we don't, it's just mother-daughter banter) I always bring up the fact that she took a medditearean cruise without me. It was an anniversary trip for her and my stepdad and I obviously didn't expect to go, but I was jealous of course. I can't imagine how Isaac feels watching his mother flit off to Hawaii and Europe every week.

Ditto on how Isaac, who seems to be more sensitive child of the three, must feel when Kail is going all over the place. I would respect her more if she actually had some modicum of self evaluation and accountability for her behaviors and interactions with people. Put some time into making yourself better... a better parent, a better friend, a better you. Get a gym membership and start working out and making yourself healthier. Get a therapist and get some perspective on your life choices and how to deal with the challenges of being a single parent and help dealing with your anger issues. Get a life coach to help you make some smart decisions on your future career path...this show isn't going last forever and you will need to find another way to provide for the kids. Cut some of the hangers on out of your life...this isn't healthy for you and especially your kids to have so many people in and out of the house. Take one vacation a year WITH your kids...have them help plan it and make it a real family trip. And finally...stop talking about having another child. Three babies with three different baby daddies is enough. Talk about this baby obsession with your therapist. Put your phone down and stop tweeting...it's distracting you from being a good parent and role model to your kids...fighting with other Teen Moms over Twitter or with your baby daddies is not constructive nor helpful to your personal relationships.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

* Shallow, petty thought of the day*

In a perfect world, Javi would never have a plan, A,B or C. IMO, he isn't attractive( how are we a heterosexual couple and both of us have labias?) 

Bahahahahaha

12 hours ago, Mkay said:

This has been going around twitter today. Lol

73332E07-B2B5-4AA4-BD55-774EB0F0B763.jpeg

I don’t know if I should thank you for finding & posting this image to further illustrate my point OR send you my bill for therapy because now I can never unsee this. ??

I don’t want to make this into “Bra Gate”, but her boobs look awful! (That’s not a slam on any mom who breastfed/feeds because I know it can take a number on your chest) I simply can’t tell if she’s wearing a poorly fitted one (if it’s a sports bra, it still fits horribly) or if she’s not even wearing one at all. 

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, Bridget said:

I don’t know if I should thank you for finding & posting this image to further illustrate my point OR send you my bill for therapy because now I can never unsee this. ??

I don’t want to make this into “Bra Gate”, but her boobs look awful! (That’s not a slam on any mom who breastfed/feeds because I know it can take a number on your chest) I simply can’t tell if she’s wearing a poorly fitted one (if it’s a sports bra, it still fits horribly) or if she’s not even wearing one at all. 

She's stated at least once that she never wears a bra.  She only wears the cami's that have the 'bra' support in them. 

• Love 4

Yes, Nathan loves, worries and cares so much for Kaiser that, after spending an hour or so with him after the B.B. contest on Being Nathan, he dumped him over to his mother and declared he’s going out for the night. 

• Love 5
23 hours ago, MerryMary said:

I dunno.  I wish Leah and Cory would educate themselves about Alley's condition, so they are prepared to deal with future challenges. 

These girls need to go to Hawaii like I need a hole in my head.  A trip to the Caribbean would have been much less travel time.  For girls who get plastic surgery at the drop of a hat, neither Kail nor Brianna take any pride in their appearance. 

Did Jenelle pull a gun out during this road rage incident?  That should be enough to get Kaiser out of there, IMHO.  Barb's scenes aren't that interesting but I want her to collect an MTV check forever. 

You can tell Leah is very educated on Ali’s condition. The reason they have no idea what to expect for sure is because Ali’s particular strain of MD is the only documented case in the world, I believe. 

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

Yes, Nathan loves, worries and cares so much for Kaiser that, after spending an hour or so with him after the B.B. contest on Being Nathan, he dumped him over to his mother and declared he’s going out for the night. 

I guess there's a difference between knowing your child is safe, but taking advantage of your own mother in the process, and knowing your child is being beaten. Sad for poor Kaiser that it even has to come between those two options! Nobody but Doris is totally there for the little guy. 

1 hour ago, Scarlett45 said:

Yes. Kids do very well on picking up on a persons energy even if they don’t have the language to express it. Jace saying that Kaiser gets spankings “all the time” means that it’s not in the realm of what he’s used do (rule broken=spanking). Jace probably also knows the difference between punishment for breaking a rule AND David taking his anger out on Kaiser for every minor annoyance. (Not trying to debate spankings as discipline but a child Jace’s age can certainly tell WHY Kaiser is being spanked even if he cannot verbally pin point it). 

Right! And also not wanting to start a spanking debate, but they say if you do spank, never do it out of anger. The adult should always be calm and in control. I don't see that happening with David!

• Love 6
(edited)
23 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

I guess there's a difference between knowing your child is safe, but taking advantage of your own mother in the process, and knowing your child is being beaten. Sad for poor Kaiser that it even has to come between those two options! Nobody but Doris is totally there for the little guy. 

Right! And also not wanting to start a spanking debate, but they say if you do spank, never do it out of anger. The adult should always be calm and in control. I don't see that happening with David!

Nathan, like many other cast members, is so full of shit to me. Words mean nothing, I watch actions. Anyone can get up there and say they’re concerned for the son they see one hour every other weekend (even though he could see more of him if he wanted to, but he chooses to spend his Kaiser time going out and about, instead) and act like they’d be such a better parent, but fact is, Nathan can’t even deal with him for more than an hour without dumping him off on his Mom. 

And Babs is smart enough to pick up on that. But she doesn’t care bc she’s hurt by Jenelle and angry with David, she blames him for Jenelle being estranged from her. So she pretends that Nathan is suddenly a saint, even tho she hated Nathan (just like she’s hated all of Jenelle’s past boyfriends) when he and Jenelle were together. The enemy of my enemy is my friend and all that. Babs, tho, at least has room to talk - she was able to step up and take care of Jace when Jenelle wasn’t. But Nathan? WTF have you done? 

But this lunch is quite clearly not about Kaiser for either of them. This lunch is about their mutual and very personal dislike for David. 

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • Love 8
(edited)

I feel for Ali. I think the bullying will stop in a year or 2, when the kids become old enough to understand that she has a disability and you don’t make fun of that - you don’t make fun of things ppl can’t help and can’t change. 

Agree with whoever said Kail gave Ali good advice. IDK why but Kail doesn’t piss me off as much as she used to. 

I read the whole Bri/Javi situation from day 1, glad some of ya’ll are seeing it now. Javi loves the camera more than he loves Bri, that’s for sure. This clearly bothers Bri. 

I don’t think Javi is a bad person, but I don’t think he wanted to get rid of the MTV fame quite yet. 

Unlike other cast members, Javi has never taken being on this show for granted - he’s grateful and appreciative of all the money and opportunity it provides. So I get it. 

I also give him a bit of a pass bc unlike some of these other dads, Javi really does love and care about his child. He wasn’t just trina play fake-family-man on TV and instagram, he really was genuinely fulfilled by being a family man and husband so young. And unlike many of the dads, Javi is responsible and reliable, you never hear about him being overly late or missing his weekends with Lincoln, you never hear about him not using his Lincoln time with Lincoln. 

And trust, there’s a lot of Instagram Dads on this show. 

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Bridget said:

She claims she only wears sports bras. 

That sounds like a faux pad right up there with wearing sweatpants. 

2 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

I think Nathan loves his son, but he's not his first priority. And he didn't seem all that upset when he got the call from Barb. That really shocked me. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

I think Nathan loves his son, but he's not his first priority. And he didn't seem all that upset when he got the call from Barb. That really shocked me. 

A lot of his and Barbara's interactions sounded like they were recreating conversations for the camera - I don't read much into there not being a lot of spontaneous emotion to it. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

I feel for Ali. I think the bullying will stop in a year or 2, when the kids become old enough to understand that she has a disability and you don’t make fun of that - you don’t make fun of things ppl can’t help and can’t change. 

Really you think so? (Not being snarky or anything) Adults poke, make fun, and bully people all the time for things they cannot change (race, sex, disability etc), much less older kids. I have a classmate who uses a wheelchair, and the comments she gets when she’s out with her husband “you’re a saint!.... how do you do it??!!......” Kids have pointed and laughed at my sister her entire life (adults as well), of course she doesn’t know what they are saying, so I’m not so concerned. The idea that older people/kids don’t make fun of people with disabilities hasn’t been my life experience nor the experience of the people I have met associated with disability community. 

IMO I think Leah and Corey need to explain to Ali that the teasing will happen but she needs to be secure in who she is, and not let it effect herself esteem. 

• Love 24
5 hours ago, gunderda said:

She's stated at least once that she never wears a bra.  She only wears the cami's that have the 'bra' support in them. 

Yep.  

• Love 1
18 hours ago, Mkay said:

This has been going around twitter today. Lol

73332E07-B2B5-4AA4-BD55-774EB0F0B763.jpeg

Can you imagine being the sky diving instructor and seeing this come at you?

5 hours ago, gunderda said:

She's not the cami type of lady. 

• Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

She claims she only wears sports bras. 

That sounds like a faux pad right up there with wearing sweatpants. 

What call? I didn’t see that part. 

The way I see it is, if Nathan couldn’t even manage to spend 1 night with his son on Being Nathan when the cameras were there, then imagine how little interest he has off-camera. 

I fully believe Jenelle when she says he never even asks about Kaiser and only incorporates him in conversation when it’s convenient (like when he heard Jenelle and David broke up). 

His son is an afterthought to him, like a cute little cousin he sees every once in a while and spends an hour with. 

But if he can’t even manage to put up the front of a good dad who wants to spend time with his son when the cameras are there, he has no business trying to get custody of him. I think the real reason he probably even talks about doing so is because he doesn’t like having to fork over a certain amount of his salary to Jenelle in child support payments. 

57 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Really you think so? (Not being snarky or anything) Adults poke, make fun, and bully people all the time for things they cannot change (race, sex, disability etc), much less older kids. I have a classmate who uses a wheelchair, and the comments she gets when she’s out with her husband “you’re a saint!.... how do you do it??!!......” Kids have pointed and laughed at my sister her entire life (adults as well), of course she doesn’t know what they are saying, so I’m not so concerned. The idea that older people/kids don’t make fun of people with disabilities hasn’t been my life experience nor the experience of the people I have met associated with disability community. 

IMO I think Leah and Corey need to explain to Ali that the teasing will happen but she needs to be secure in who she is, and not let it effect herself esteem. 

Damn that’s a shame. I guess I just don’t know anyone who would do that, not over a physical or clear mental disability. 

I also don’t have anyone in my family that’s disabled, tho, so I guess I’m not around it enough to know how everyone reacts. 

I just know that to most people I know, that’s unthinkable and pathetic. 

I have seen bullying happen among adults when the person’s disability is not immediately obvious, like if they’re high-functioning autism or something, but not if the disability is clear, as is the case with Ali. 

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • Love 2
(edited)
37 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

The way I see it is, if Nathan couldn’t even manage to spend 1 night with his son on Being Nathan when the cameras were there, then imagine how little interest he has off-camera. 

I fully believe Jenelle when she says he never even asks about Kaiser and only incorporates him in conversation when it’s convenient (like when he heard Jenelle and David broke up). 

His son is an afterthought to him, like a cute little cousin he sees every once in a while and spends an hour with. 

But if he can’t even manage to put up the front of a good dad who wants to spend time with his son when the cameras are there, he has no business trying to get custody of him. 

Damn that’s a shame. I guess I just don’t know anyone who would do that, not over a physical or clear mental disability. 

I also don’t have anyone in my family that’s disabled, tho, so I guess I’m not around it enough to know how everyone reacts. 

I just know that to most people I know, that’s unthinkable and pathetic. 

I have seen bullying happen among adults when the person’s disability is not immediately obvious, like if they’re high-functioning autism or something, but not if the disability is clear, as is the case with Ali. 

(I edited your post)

I do agree with you about Nathan, 100%. 

I grew up primarily around the elderly and the disabled (mental& physical, as well as permanent/ temporary ). Many people are kind and empathetic, but even in the cases of a clear physical disability or obvious mental disability people can be incredibly cruel. I’ve found children are more understanding than adults (children are just curious) and most of the “sympathy” around disability goes away after the person hits puberty and the pity/mocking begins. Not oddly people are the kindest (on average) when the person is also elderly as well as disabled....or a pre-pubescent child. 

Of course this is not EVERYONE (or the majority) but I’m not surprised at all that Ali is being bullied and I think it’s going to get worse based on my life experience. Leah and Corey have got to prepare her mentally for that. No it’s not easy being different but she’s not LESS because she is different. I’d love for them to get Gracie in a SibShop too. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 7
21 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Okay, Kaiser got spanked and was crying.  But isn't that the purpose of spanking?  And David spanks him all the time?  What is "all the time"?  And even if you can put a number on that, at what point does it become too much?  If the kid misbehaves 8 times, then what's wrong with 8 spankings?  If he misbehaves twice in one hour, can he be spanked twice, or is there some sort of time limit, like one spanking per hour?

I don't think any person should ever hit another person, period, and that includes parents hitting their kids under cover of "spanking."  But if you're going to be in the camp that does it or even condones it, then you're dealing with some slippery damn slopes, and I wouldn't be a bit surprised if that's where Nathan finds himself.

When I read the first paragraph above, I was a little oh my god where has statisticaloutlier been for the past 40 years and then I read the second paragraph and I am right there with you.  If you are going to hit a kid at all, call it spanking if it makes you feel better, then you don't get to complain about "too much" "spanking."    And I agree that Nathan smells like a spanker himself, but maybe he's not.  But all those roids. 

What I really want to say is Nobody better like Kailyn.  She is the Queen C*** of all time.  And yes, I said c***.  Sure, she gave Leah what sounds on the surface like good advice, to seek out a parents' support group--but Kailyn is the one who's so sensitive to Leah's feelings that she made that breath-takingly heartless comment about watching a child deteriorate before her eyes.

Number one:  Leah is not very smart, and she is very young for her age, but I am sure she is aware of any parents' support groups that she could join.  I am sure that--especially with the TV exposure of Ali's disorder--she has been made aware by many people, doctors, friends, strangers, other parents of kids with MD, the MD associations--a whole ton of people.  She has chosen not to join--for now--and we don't know why.  Maybe she doesn't understand that it really is helpful to have people who know what you're going through to talk to; maybe because Ali's specific condition is so rare that there really isn't support that would be helpful to her; maybe she's just too fucking stupid.  But trust me, the idea that there are support groups for families like Leah's--and specifically support groups for siblings of kids with disabilities, which I am sure their therapist has suggested--is not news to Leah.  And Kailyn gets to feel all helpful and supportive, but I forbid!!! anyone here to think better of Kailyn because of her making that suggestion.

Kailyn is HORRIBLE and plus she has a fat ass.  I understand that people who go around telling people that they're always right and acting superior are really suffering from low self-esteem, but I hate Kailyn so much that I refuse to cut her any slack at all.  You know she just loved it when Javi came on her stupid podcast--has anyone listened to it?  It looked boring as hell.  Kailyn said they had callers with questions, but I think there was only one question.  She is a grade-A bitch and her fucking Javi was purely and simply to piss Briana off--because Kailyn, you know, is FULL-ON GAY, as if anyone cared.

I have to stop now because I'm afraid of choking on my bile.  But I do hate Kailyn.  And Javi isn't much better.

• Love 9

I agree with everyone that Nathan is a shit dad and treats Kaiser like a cute accessory,  BUT I still think Kaiser is 10x better off with him then the swampthings. Nathan may play with him an hour and then dump him off on mom but at least she's a safe person.  Jenelle screams and yells at him and then hands him over to UBT to be beaten. I wish his daycare could be open 24/7. Then he could live there. 

• Love 23
On 7/16/2018 at 9:06 PM, druzy said:

Briana feels awkward that Javi is in Miami yet she's fine with her surgery being posted on SnapChat. 

Oh come on now, Druzy. It makes perfect sense!

As far as that picture of Kail... she's just so gross. I don't care what she looks like with the hair and make up done, this is the pig that is Kail. Thank goodness computers don't relay smell or we'd all be passed out

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
46 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

As far as that picture of Kail... she's just so gross. I don't care what she looks like with the hair and make up done, this is the pig that is Kail. Thank goodness computers don't relay smell or we'd all be passed out

Learning today that Kailyn doesn't wear a bra, on top of her being anti-vax and pretending to be gay (or maybe she is--neither know nor care) strikes me as the posturing of a young woman who is smitten with herself for having gone to college and therefor is superior to the other TMs.  She imo sees herself as some kind of quasi-Earth Mother, Ms. Natural, trying to get a rise or maybe just attention for being so *outrageous*, something she picked up at Delaware State (no shade on Delaware State, but she's acting like she went to Sarah Fucking Lawrence). 

1 hour ago, mscav said:

Nathan may play with him an hour and then dump him off on mom but at least she's a safe person.  Jenelle screams and yells at him and then hands him over to UBT to be beaten. I wish his daycare could be open 24/7. Then he could live there.

I wonder if Barb and Nathan could have an investigation done into how well-secured the guns are at The Land House.  With UBT's rages documented on TV and his antipathy toward Kaiser pretty evident, I would worry that UBT might, especially if drunk or high, use a gun to scare a kid.  I don't think Jace or Kaiser is very safe in that house for a whole lot of reasons, not the least of which is the presence of guns.  And when Jenelle was explaining what the NRA is to Jace, I kept waiting for her to talk about its being an organization that supports gun safety, rather than her single issue of everyone being entitled to defend herself.  Those two are among the last people I want having firearms "to defend themselves," much less with minor children in the house.  If they weren't on TV, I bet there would already have been a horrible accident on those premises.

• Love 11
(edited)
On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 1:47 AM, Bridget said:

It hurts my soul to say anything nice about her,  but I'm glad Kail asked Leah about joining support groups and meeting other parents who are going through the same thing she is.

Of course Leah hasn't done jack shit about finding support groups for parents, but she's "thought about it." How's that working out for you, Leah? She's had how many years to get involved in groups, meetings and/or social gatherings for parents of kiddos with MD, but hasn't even done that because she's too busy taking "make-up free selfies" to post as she fishes for compliments.

$100 says she's never even read a book about MD. I know damn well that Dr. Tsao's office probably has loads of suggested reading materials, contact #s for support groups and other direct instructions, including rule #1: make sure your kiddo uses their wheelchair! 2nd graders do not know what's best for them!

Every time I see Leah carry Ali to the car, it pisses me off. I know it's easier to carry Ali than to use the wheelchair at the bus stop or during a swap with Corey, but if Ali cannot even manage a short walk to the car, isn't that a sign that she's overly tired and needs to use her wheelchair at school? What's going to happen when Ali weighs more or if Leah hurts her back?

There was a photo posted on Leah's thread (I think) of Corey & his family. Guess who was in her wheelchair? I was so damn happy to have seen that photo. I feel like Corey gets it 1,000 times more than Leah ever will. I also cannot help but feel like Ali (and her quality of life) would be ten times better off living with Corey & Miranda than with Leah.

Actually Corey is just as bad, if not worse than Leah when it comes to Ali's disability.  Leah has had to talk to him numerous times about Ali's condition and her need for the chair.  Corey was the leader of the "pray it away" movement.    And Ali DOES live with Corey predominantly. 

Edited by lezlers
  • Love 20
On 7/18/2018 at 7:52 AM, NickPappagiorgio said:

Sorry, no, I don’t see it this way. Drew is a long-practiced shill to where he can lend the appearance of genuine caring — perhaps, to some — but I guarantee if you peel back a layer or two you’ll find his self-serving motivations front and center. Is he getting paid to be the angered foil in this interview? Is he trying to establish this as his new talking point for speaking fees? Is he invested financially in some of these opioid recovery programs that rail against law enforcement prosecuting addicts? Indeed, a quick google search reveals ALL of these to be true, including him trying to sell a documentary series about opioids with his Sad Panda face front and center. His occupation is exploitation. 

His entire bread and butter is addiction, so I think it would be foolish to not expect him to thrust himself into this hot button area. He exploited many addicts via TV and subjected them to his substandard, televised care that ended the second the cameras stopped rolling.

The tell for me is, if he were being paid X amount of money, would he be saying the

exact opposite of what he is saying now? I think the answer is obviously yes. He has proven too many times he will say anything and reverse his position on a dime. 

He is genuinely incensed...about making more coin for his garbage family.

I have to admit I don't know anything about his family, except he has triplets, I think.  The less I know of or about him the better.  Which is why I originally FFed past his segment on CNN.

Maybe they just need to pay him more for his Teen Mom appearances?  Whatever his motivation, he came across to me as truly outraged, but then again, I was, too.

On 7/18/2018 at 9:01 AM, MargeGunderson said:

Couldn't Nathan file for full custody of Kaiser? Nothing is stopping him from doing it, except maybe money. 

Has someone uncovered why Kaiser can't even ride in the car with him?  Whatever is the source of that would probably hinder efforts to get full custody, as well.

22 hours ago, Christina87 said:

Right! And also not wanting to start a spanking debate, but they say if you do spank, never do it out of anger. The adult should always be calm and in control.

Right.  Because people who are calm in control often choose to hit other people.

On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 1:41 PM, zenme said:

Totally agree. I have this discussion with my BFF. She always takes her kids on fabulous trips--New Zealand, Africa, Hawaii--all over the place, but she never takes a trip alone with just hubby. My husband and I did the same, and I wish we'd done more alone trips. It's good for the marriage, I think. It's like a reset button. 

I suppose if Kailyn can afford it, more power to her, but she really needs to quit acting like she's this struggling single mother, because that's not the case.  I think people get annoyed because she can do all of these things that many hardworking people cannot do at all, or very easily, and she's a total bitch. She's a straight up asshole, yet good decent, hardworking people cannot enjoy these things, and it just doesn't seem fair. 

Totally agree.  My husband and I take solo trips (just long weekends) a few times per year.  Our marriage needs it.   We come back happy, relaxed and I'm a better mom for it.  Many mothers balk at this and can't imagine leaving their kids for 48 hours.  Good on them.  I don't feel that way at all and I adore my children.  I'm the kind of  person who needs a decent amount of alone time or else I get anxious and cranky.  Even on our solo getaways, I still need a portion of that time to be me by myself.  So I guess you can say I need "a break."  There's no shame in that.

• Love 12
On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 3:02 PM, Scarlett45 said:

@Mkay @Maharincess all families are different. My mom took a vacation without us EVERY year for a week and trust I never felt neglected or anything. She needed to get away, between working 80yrs a week, the perpetual 2yrs old (my sister) and raising me the typical child (me) I don’t begrudge her a week to herself, but she WORKED for a living. (And this had the income) These girls do diddly squat. At least Kailyn had “class” but as of now she’s not even in school?! What does she need a vacation FROM? Her existence is a vacation. 

THIS!  The only reason I roll my eyes whenever Kail or Leah say they need a "break" is because neither of them are with their children's fathers so they naturally get breaks every other week! Sometimes I joke that I'm jealous of my divorced friends ONLY because they get a break every other weekend while their kids are with their dads.  That sounds awesome to me.  (Not that I'd ever want to get divorced but getting a weekend to myself every other week?  I could get used to that.) 

• Love 7
On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 5:36 PM, shinyclefable said:

chelsea’s reaction bothered me too & i’m glad to see i’m not the only one who felt that way.

She probably didn't know what to say at the moment.  I mean, it's a pretty unexpected question given that the girls' entire connection is their father.  I'd be caught off guard and probably wouldn't say anything until I had a chance to think, either.  Aubree knows who Adumb is. 

• Love 6
8 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:
On 7/18/2018 at 2:44 PM, Christina87 said:

Right! And also not wanting to start a spanking debate, but they say if you do spank, never do it out of anger. The adult should always be calm and in control.

Right.  Because people who are calm in control often choose to hit other people.

This has always seemed like strange advice to me, that you should never hit a child in anger.  Well, when the hell else *would* you want to hit a kid?  If you're not going to hit a kid while you're angry (presumably because in your wrath you could cause serious damage) but wait until you're no longer worked up about the kid's infraction, how could you possibly want to hit a kid?  Plus, if you wait until you're not angry and then start "spanking" the kid some time after the crime was committed, how is the kid supposed to know what he's being punished for?

And could there be anything scarier or creepier than a perfectly calm mom or dad beckoning the child over to be "spanked"?  What kind of sick shit is that?

I hate the thought of UBT hitting Kaiser (I suspect he doesn't dare hit Jace) in anger or in cold, grim self-control.  I'm pretty sure UBT's hitting is done in anger, mostly because anger seems to be his emotional default.

• Love 8
(edited)
On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 7:05 PM, BitterApple said:

It's like unless CPS is there to witness Dave smacking him around, the poor kid's not going anywhere.

I think at this point, all Nathan could do is move closer to Kaiser and fight for full custody.  The fact that he's choosing to live in Florida makes me kind of nuts.  It's not like he has to live there for work or anything. 

Edited by lezlers
  • Love 5

Wow. Javi is EXTRA THIRSTY, to be on camera and to have some kind of baby mama drama going on. It's sad, really. He's a young guy with some level of professional success/looks/decency as a parent, yet, he is DESPERATE to have some chick, any chick, clamoring to be his baby mama/soulmate/whatever as long as it's on TV and/or SM. EMBARRASSING/PATHETIC to the nth power. I'm honestly stunned. He was "concerned" about how Briana's publicized plastic surgery might negatively affect his career if she ended up being Baby Mama #2 or #3, but he thought his performance here would be fine? O... K.

I'm not clear on the timeline, but it seems possible that Baby Mama #2 was already pregnant when he had all this drama with Briana about whether she wanted to be Baby Mama #3 (in reality) or #2 (as far as she knew). AND he was fucking Kail in some kind of "I was wrong to date Briana/Kail is always right" thing?!?! REALLY?!?! He is nasty and a pathetic, half-assed "player" while pretending to be "Good Guy, Captain Save a Ho." GROSS. Seriously, get your shit together, Javi, you are FOUL.

• Love 16
On 7/16/2018 at 7:30 PM, Linny said:

nd then there was Kail, looking like the world's smelliest mermaid

BAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!  The best.

I'm no skinny minnie (but smaller than Hulk) but when I saw Kail coming down I wondered if the person who was partnered with her thought "oh shit".  Like a boulder just dropping out of the sky. 

This is the first time I FF through a segment which was Bri and Javi.  Because I have zero interest on whatever they were fighting about. None. 

Kaiser was so happy being around Nathan  getting attention.  Why can't Jenelle just give him to Nathan?  She doesn't want him. 

• Love 6
18 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Has someone uncovered why Kaiser can't even ride in the car with him?  Whatever is the source of that would probably hinder efforts to get full custody, as well

Doris is the monitor for the supervised visitations and that is why Duhnelle was making a big deal at the last reunion because Nathan was walking around with Kaiser without Doris present. Mind you Doris was right inside a room from the hallway that Nathan was in. 

• Love 9
(edited)
On 7/19/2018 at 10:10 AM, lezlers said:

Actually Corey is just as bad, if not worse than Leah when it comes to Ali's disability.  Leah has had to talk to him numerous times about Ali's condition and her need for the chair.  Corey was the leader of the "pray it away" movement.    And Ali DOES live with Corey predominantly. 

I think Corey has come a long way and hopefully both he and Leah will stop listening to the people around them (Corey's dad for example) and listen to Dr.Tso. 

I thought Corey and Leah had 50/50 custody.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 5
On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 4:31 PM, Scarlett45 said:

(I edited your post)

I do agree with you about Nathan, 100%. 

I grew up primarily around the elderly and the disabled (mental& physical, as well as permanent/ temporary ). Many people are kind and empathetic, but even in the cases of a clear physical disability or obvious mental disability people can be incredibly cruel. I’ve found children are more understanding than adults (children are just curious) and most of the “sympathy” around disability goes away after the person hits puberty and the pity/mocking begins. Not oddly people are the kindest (on average) when the person is also elderly as well as disabled....or a pre-pubescent child. 

Of course this is not EVERYONE (or the majority) but I’m not surprised at all that Ali is being bullied and I think it’s going to get worse based on my life experience. Leah and Corey have got to prepare her mentally for that. No it’s not easy being different but she’s not LESS because she is different. I’d love for them to get Gracie in a SibShop too. 

I really fear for her when she hits middle school.  In my experience, middle schoolers are the worst when it comes to lacking empathy and being little assholes. 

• Love 10
(edited)
22 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I have to admit I don't know anything about his family, except he has triplets, I think.  The less I know of or about him the better.  Which is why I originally FFed past his segment on CNN.

Maybe they just need to pay him more for his Teen Mom appearances?  Whatever his motivation, he came across to me as truly outraged, but then again, I was, too.

Has someone uncovered why Kaiser can't even ride in the car with him?  Whatever is the source of that would probably hinder efforts to get full custody, as well.

I'm pretty sure it has something to do with his 3 DUIs.   Jenelle sure knows how to pick 'em. 

2 hours ago, druzy said:

I think Corey has come a long way and hopefully both he and Leah will stop listening to the people around them and listen to Dr.Tso. 

They might now.  I'm pretty sure that Corey physically has them more than Leah does, but they might have gone to 50/50 now that she's not abusing the pillses.  

Edited by lezlers
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, IDreamofJoaquin said:

BAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!  The best.

I'm no skinny minnie (but smaller than Hulk) but when I saw Kail coming down I wondered if the person who was partnered with her thought "oh shit".  Like a boulder just dropping out of the sky. 

This is the first time I FF through a segment which was Bri and Javi.  Because I have zero interest on whatever they were fighting about. None. 

Kaiser was so happy being around Nathan  getting attention.  Why can't Jenelle just give him to Nathan?  She doesn't want him. 

How much do you think she weighs? I am terrible at guessing weight but I'd say between 160 and 170? I guarantee those guys have taken much bigger. I see them at the DZ every weekend. There are upper weight limits, sure, and everyone would prefer to take a Leah than a Kail, but most weight limits for DZs are between 225 and 240. This is based on the tandem rig manufacturer's requirements, and if you exceed those upper limits, they'll strip your certification and you'll have no tandem rigs to use. 

Either way, as atrocious as Kail is, I'm glad Leah had a fun exotic vacation, despite her worries. I think she's got a lot going on that she's barely able to handle, and she seemed to have a nice time. I wish this friendship with Kail were genuine. If Kail were a decent person, I think she could take Leah under her wing and guide her a bit. Despite her awfulness, she's seen some shit and she doesn't have the naivete that Leah has. If only she would stop baiting her and using her, she could be a really positive influence on Leah. That's expecting Kailyn to have a shred of dignity, of course, which is too much to ask.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, monagatuna said:

How much do you think she weighs? I am terrible at guessing weight but I'd say between 160 and 170? I guarantee those guys have taken much bigger. I see them at the DZ every weekend. There are upper weight limits, sure, and everyone would prefer to take a Leah than a Kail, but most weight limits for DZs are between 225 and 240. This is based on the tandem rig manufacturer's requirements, and if you exceed those upper limits, they'll strip your certification and you'll have no tandem rigs to use. 

I'm going to guess she's close to 200 pounds, if not more. I'm 5'11 (she's 5'9?) and after two kids, I'm around 190 and look nowhere near as hulkish as she does. Granted, I've not artificially inflated my ass, and my natural 36DD boobs are kept under control in a well fitting bra. I just don't see her being under 200 lbs based on her pictures and videos.

• Love 11
11 hours ago, IDreamofJoaquin said:

She wants him only because she wants to stick it to Nathan (and now, Doris). Especially since she lost custody of Jace to Barbara. Like Amber, she needs to publicly prove she's "a good mom." Unfortunately, other than having legal custody, she has no interest in being a parent.

• Love 12
19 hours ago, lezlers said:

She probably didn't know what to say at the moment.  I mean, it's a pretty unexpected question given that the girls' entire connection is their father.  I'd be caught off guard and probably wouldn't say anything until I had a chance to think, either.  Aubree knows who Adumb is. 

Yeah Chelsea’s tone seemed odd when she said “she doesn’t even realize..” and that wasn’t the time for this type of conversation. But whatever. It’s a hard situation and it’s confusing. And it seems like neither Pailsey or Aubree really have any sort of relationship with Adam. Aubree answers more often than not that Adam was sleeping or not feeling well when she went over to her grandparents. It’s just an awful situation.

Again it’s hard for me not to feel for leah but mostly because as someone who suffers from a disability and has since childhood, I complently get what Ali is dealing with. Not so much the bullying, kids actually were sort of odd with me like they treated me like I was younger than them it didn’t understand and that stuff. But I get it. So for me it’s why I’ve always felt for Leah.

i can’t with Kail though. She knew what she was getting into having a baby with someone she was barley in a relationship with and so that’s the situation she’s in. 

• Love 6
(edited)
7 hours ago, druzy said:

I think Corey has come a long way and hopefully both he and Leah will stop listening to the people around them (Corey's dad for example) and listen to Dr.Tso. 

The original custody agreement was Corey had the girlses Sunday night - Friday night every week as Leah could not get the girls to school on time and he was made the primary custodian. After Leah cleaned up her pillses usage Corey asked for it to be changed so he could have a weekend and gave her 3 Sunday nights for a weekend, so they now do 9 nights per month with Leah and she needs to get the girls to school on time for a whopping 3 days each month. Yes I do hate myself for knowing so much useless info about Teen Mom.

I think that is why Leah could do Hawaii without worrying about giving up custody time as it was probably during the 12 day straight that Corey has the girlses.

Edited by crazychicken
  • Love 14

I'm just catching up because we were out of town. Javi is such a piece of shit. He's reminding me of how awful he was when he and Kailyn were breaking up. I don't know if he was always that manipulative or if he learned it from Kail, but he's just not smart enough to pull that shit on Briana. She and the coven are way too formidable for him. Nice try, attempting to spin that "there's a girl who wants to move to dover to be with me" into "I could move on if I want to."

Unlike Kailyn, who probably fell for that at least once (since she only wants what she can't have), Briana sees it for what it is. Her response was perfectly appropriate. 

And god damn it, Javi for making me appreciate Briana. JFC.

• Love 12