Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E29: Trouble in Paradise

druzy
  • Start Topic

2 hours ago, monagatuna said:

Was that...actual emotion from Briana when discussing Javi's side piece? I'm not sure how to feel about it, I guess I just never thought we'd see it. It takes a lot to get me feeling sympathetic for Briana, good job, Javi.

I actually enjoyed the Hawaii scenes, mostly because they were gorgeous, but also because of the skydiving. My partner and I scoured those scenes to see if we knew anyone, but the camera flyers work really hard to keep fun jumpers out of frame (because we're assholes who will no doubt ruin your special memories, even unintentionally), so we could only see the TI. Still, it was gorgeous. Reminded me of jumping in Costa Rica last year.

I enjoyed this episode a lot more and I think it's because we saw so little of Jenelle and none of David. Mind you, I was editing my own skydiving videos at the time and wasn't paying full attention, but it was pleasant. No coven, no Adam, no David, fun activities in a beautiful location. Let's have more of these.

Brianna may be a lot of things but she’s a human being and she treated Javi respectfully after the break up. For him to show up to her recovery UNINVITED after they broke up and to tell her “well I’ve got a girl that will move to Dover if you won’t” is 1. A huge boundary violation, 2. Emotional blackmail. Like wtf. Basically telling her “well I can replace you so you better fall in line.” No. Just no. She had every right to be pissed at that comment (which further supported her assertion that moving was a bad idea). Javi is SO desperate to fulfill his little fantasy he’s got option a, b, c etc. like @Christina87 stated above, I wonder how his current girlfriend felt after hearing that?!!

Most of the time (unless someone is an abuser like David or Jenelle) when people are being shady the other party isn’t 100% in the up and up. Brianna and Javi were trying to use each other and Javi Took it farther than she intended (which is why she ended it- good!). 

• Love 20
2 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

What was Jenelle saying about David not being allowed to be around her because she was filming? Did I hear that correctly, because I could swear that the last we heard from her mouth was that he DID NOT get fired...so why would he not be allowed around the cameras Jenelle? Hmmmmm? 

I noticed that too! How quickly she forgets all the lies she has told. It was clear in that scene that they couldn't film the drop off if David was there. But I did find it odd that Jenelle didn't go either. 

Can't wait until next week when we get the scene with road rage. I wonder what her leg humpers will say after that?

• Love 13
(edited)

This episode was so weird for me because I found myself siding with a whole bunch of people I don't like.

I can't stand Kail, but her advice to Leah about reaching out to other parents of special needs children was the best piece of wisdom I've seen anyone give Leah in years. 

Not a fan of Nathan, but it's undeniable that Kaiser lights up in his presence and feels safe with his dad. 

Briana gets on my last damn nerve, but I have to give her credit for not punching Javi in the face when he showed up in Miami. Javi breaks up with her, blabs all their business on Kail's podcast and then has the nerve to get pissy over her ex-boyfriend helping her after surgery? He is such an immature child.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 22

I dunno.  I wish Leah and Cory would educate themselves about Alley's condition, so they are prepared to deal with future challenges. 

These girls need to go to Hawaii like I need a hole in my head.  A trip to the Caribbean would have been much less travel time.  For girls who get plastic surgery at the drop of a hat, neither Kail nor Brianna take any pride in their appearance. 

Did Jenelle pull a gun out during this road rage incident?  That should be enough to get Kaiser out of there, IMHO.  Barb's scenes aren't that interesting but I want her to collect an MTV check forever. 

• Love 18
(edited)
4 minutes ago, MerryMary said:

I dunno.  I wish Leah and Cory would educate themselves about Alley's condition, so they are prepared to deal with future challenges. 

These girls need to go to Hawaii like I need a hole in my head.  A trip to the Caribbean would have been much less travel time.  For girls who get plastic surgery at the drop of a hat, neither Kail nor Brianna take any pride in their appearance. 

Did Jenelle pull a gun out during this road rage incident?  That should be enough to get Kaiser out of there, IMHO.  Barb's scenes aren't that interesting but I want her to collect an MTV check forever. 

I told my husband while watching “Kail has been to Hawaii twice and calls her kids while there.  Why not plan it and take them.” I can’t even imagine being in hawaii without my daughter. I want her to see it with me.  I guess I’m different.  The only times she hasn’t been with me is when she stays with friends, a random concert she doesn’t want to go to (but I come home after while she spends time with my mom) and school.

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Nova should absolutely have more time with Devoid. I bet he was enjoying himself more as well, out in the fresh air and not having every move scrutinized in that tiny apartment. He definitely has been a slouch and a deadbeat, but it's almost a self-fulfilling prophecy with those shrews. 

Did you notice they were wearing matching clothing too? White t-shirts and jeans. (I am too scared to wear white as an adult, but I’m not doing their laundry!)  I thought it was a nice touch and I bet Devoid planned that. If only he put as much effort into fighting to spend time with Nova as he does with planning their outfits, Nova would be in a much better place, literally!

(As someone with a twin brother, I’m genetically predisposed to not liking matching clothing, but it was nice on Nova & her dad.)

• Love 12
25 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Yup. She was with Jamie when she got the text asking if her friend could drop off Kaiser. My guess is the text said something more akin to - "You better find someone else to drop that little bitch off, because you're not going near Nathan without me!"

I went to Ireland last year without my kids. I went with my mom. It was a life long dream and my hubby busted his butt to make it happen. He wants to send us back to NI, but I told him not until I take the kids somewhere. So this fall I'm taking them to FL. They've never seen the ocean;they're thrilled! 

I think a kids-free trip is okay. A dozen kid-free trips per year is ridiculous. I don't love Leah, but I do think this is the first time she's taken a trip without the girls (that wasn't something she had to do for MTV). 

True.  As many trips as Kail and Jenelle take without the kids bugs me. Your trip was different. 

• Love 4
35 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Yup. She was with Jamie when she got the text asking if her friend could drop off Kaiser. My guess is the text said something more akin to - "You better find someone else to drop that little bitch off, because you're not going near Nathan without me!"

I went to Ireland last year without my kids. I went with my mom. It was a life long dream and my hubby busted his butt to make it happen. He wants to send us back to NI, but I told him not until I take the kids somewhere. So this fall I'm taking them to FL. They've never seen the ocean;they're thrilled! 

I think a kids-free trip is okay. A dozen kid-free trips per year is ridiculous. I don't love Leah, but I do think this is the first time she's taken a trip without the girls (that wasn't something she had to do for MTV). 

Wow, it's so crazy to me to think about not seeing the ocean since I live in NC! Your kids will LOVE it!!! I hope you guys have a great time!

• Love 8
(edited)

For every trip Kail takes with the kids, she takes five without them, which is a tad selfish.

With regards to this episode, Kail is such a hypocrite. She complains about Chris being a deadbeat and bitches about him sending Lux back empty-handed, yet she was quick to hop on his dick this summer, and cutting off her friends to do so. She's so damn thirsty for that dude, she needs an IV full of gatorade.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 14
52 minutes ago, Mkay said:

I told my husband while watching “Kail has been to Hawaii twice and calls her kids while there.  Why not plan it and take them.” I can’t even imagine being in hawaii without my daughter. I want her to see it with me.  I guess I’m different.  The only times she hasn’t been with me is when she stays with friends, a random concert she doesn’t want to go to (but I come home after while she spends time with my mom) and school.

I'm the same way.  I have no idea what my daughter is going to be when she grows up and whether or not she will have the means to travel.  My husband and I do have the money so we want to take her places now and let her see the world.  I can't imagine having the money to take my child on amazing trips to see the beauty this world has to offer and to choose instead to take my friends.  Of course, taking a trip with friends is perfectly fine.  However, she will go on 10 trips with her friends and then take her kids on a short excursion.

• Love 10
(edited)

Before I read all of y’alls side stitching snarky comments I’m going to share my own before I get insecure about my level of snark - I love you guys haha.

Jenelle - I feel so bad for kaiser. Not only does this sweet little boy have to deal with bouncing from house to house and being exposed to Jenelle and lurches evilness but he ALSO has to deal with a lady that’s not his mom taking him to see his dad at the drop off who ALSO can’t drive him in his car kaiser to ride in Nathan’s moms car. That’s some confusion right there.

For fuck sake! I think it’s so confusing my grammar is all jacked up because of the order of things. They make Leah’s exchange in the parking lot look like the ideal parent life! I bet Jenelle and lurch got pissed at Jaime for being all sweet to Nathan and agreeing with Nathan “yeah! I asked her to come!! *giggle*”

Leah/Kailyn - Kailyn is the worst friend for Leah to have. Unless it revolves around Kailyns life she just adds fake responses as she stares at her phone. Leah is pouring out her heart wrenching feelings to Kailyn and her intrusive tag along and Kailyn is staring at her phone or giving generic advice. 

Also, I’m noticing that Leah is extremely shy and is very quiet and nervous around other people that are not from her familiar holla. 

I know we hate on Leah for cheating on her husbands, pillses and ignoring a lot of Dr. Tsaos orders but my heart is aching for her. She’s young and immature and will soon REGRET not using the willchair as much as she should but she’s a caring mom that is seriously uneducated about her child’s illness — not because she doesn’t care to learn but because she’s a little slow. I’m not trying to be snarky.

She needs to lay off of the makeup selfies and open a book about muscular dystrophy and become her daughters advocate because at 9 years old Ali girl doesn’t know what she should be doing and her parents have her life and longevity in their hands and I wish dr. Tsao would look at them at the next appointment with some tough love “Corey and Leah, I know you love your daughter and don’t fully understand your daughters condition but you are giving Ali more of a disadvantage from not allowing her muscles to rest versus trying to give her advantages as a child who wants to play softball!! Think of her future!!!!” But easy for a stranger to say on a forum. I’m not in her shoes and wouldn’t want to be. Educate yourself Leah and Corey, Ali needs you!

I bet brianas friend is pissed that Brianna and Javi are causing all that drama after she’s recovering from surgery. When I had surgery the last thing I wanted was someone yelling at eachother while was trying to enjoy the medication to forget the pain I was in.

Javi is stupid. Smart move. Begging for forgiveness while telling Bri that you have a backup if she’s not coming to her senses. ?

Nice to see devoid with his daughter at the park without the coven talking down to him in front of his daughter.

Kailyn - You bitched at what Chris gave you the last time and now you’re bitching that he didn’t give anything this time! You just love to bitch.

Sorry for a long post.

Edited by Calm81
Phone autoincorrect changed a lot of my words
  • Love 23
16 hours ago, Linny said:

Wow, Kaiser absolutely lit up when he saw Nathan; I can't recall him ever looking so joyous to see David. Regardless of everything that transpired between Nathan and Barb in the past, I think it's good that they're staying in communication about Kaiser's well-being. Keeping tabs and comparing notes is the best resource they've got against David and Jenelle.

It was sweet that Chelsea arranged a playdate between Aubree and her half-sister, and I hope that in the future she'll be more diligent about letting them spend time together. Just because Adam is a worthless absent father doesn't mean these girls should be robbed of a sibling relationship. 

Javi is a real piece of work, bitching about "betrayal" and being "owed an apology" from Briana, and at the same time telling her he's got another girl waiting in the wings willing to give him everything Briana won't. That's such a dirty manipulative threat, and it speaks to how little respect he has for both women that he's okay with playing them like that. I think sometimes I let the fact that Javi's a good dad blind me to the fact he's kind of an asshole, but my eyes are open now.

Leah was sitting on that stunning Hawaiian beach talking about Ali's really serious issues, and then there was Kail, looking like the world's smelliest mermaid. It's hard for me to care about Kail's stress over Chris when Leah is navigating her daughter's health crisis. Kail's baby-daddy issues are entirely of her own creation, whereas Leah's daughter will struggle her entire life with a disorder that is completely outside of anyone's control. Kail really needs some perspective to recognize that her problems are small potatoes compared to what Leah's facing.

THIS! Spot on about Javi...what a male chauvinist jerk. I wish MTV would give him limited face time and eventually fire him. Didn't he say he didn't want Brianna to get the surgery because of her snap-chatting the surgery and how it would look to the Air Force for him too be associated with this? So after that he decides to fly down there and be a part of it anyway? He'll do anything to stay on this show...now he's impregnated another girl so I'm sure he's hoping to get a contract for new season. Your assessment of Kail is also spot on. She baby trapped a hook up guy and expects him be an engaged parent? Really? There was no love involved in this child's creation, no long term relationship, no promises or mutual desire for a baby...just Kail's neurotic need to keep procreating. For all her criticsm of this baby daddy being uncaring and irresponsible some might question her decision to take a vacation so far from home and leave the baby with a friend named Bone. Kail seemed to be perusing her phone constantly instead of enjoying the tropical paradise they were in...almost every shot she's looking at her phone.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

Same here. I didn't want to go on vacations and stuff like that without my kids. It cracks me up when I see all of these young moms talking about how they need a break. I'm not talking just the girls on the show. I see and hear it everywhere. My first break was going to Reno for a long weekend when my youngest was 15. And I preferred it that way. I had more fun with my kids than without them. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Scarlett45 said:

Brianna may be a lot of things but she’s a human being and she treated Javi respectfully after the break up. For him to show up to her recovery UNINVITED after they broke up and to tell her “well I’ve got a girl that will move to Dover if you won’t” is 1. A huge boundary violation, 2. Emotional blackmail. Like wtf. Basically telling her “well I can replace you so you better fall in line.” No. Just no. She had every right to be pissed at that comment (which further supported her assertion that moving was a bad idea). Javi is SO desperate to fulfill his little fantasy he’s got option a, b, c etc. like @Christina87 stated above, I wonder how his current girlfriend felt after hearing that?!!

Most of the time (unless someone is an abuser like David or Jenelle) when people are being shady the other party isn’t 100% in the up and up. Brianna and Javi were trying to use each other and Javi Took it farther than she intended (which is why she ended it- good!). 

I totally agree. He was completely out of line and a total POS for throwing that at her. And his bullshit "no I just meant I didn't want to settle for any old girl" excuse is complete horsepucky. I almost liked Briana this episode and I've hated her all season. Same with Brittany. Get them away from their mother and each other, and they have a shot, and so do the kids.

• Love 8
17 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Watching little Aubree yeah Pailsey how to bowl made me smile and melted my heart.

Yes! But the "is that your dad?" moment was cringey and reminded me of Carly's fabled "Daddy" comment to Tyler in terms of Chelsea's reaction. You know Chelsea was eating that shit up and it bugged me that no one bothered to gently correct her. Poor Aubree looked uncomfortable. I know Paislee's young, but do they she each other so little she forgets Aubree's her sister?

• Love 11
45 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

I bet Jenelle and lurch got pissed at Jaime for being all sweet to Nathan and agreeing with Nathan “yeah! I asked her to come!! *giggle*”

Well, what do you expect from a "friend for hire"? They can't all be Bone! 

46 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

Javi is stupid.

In a nutshell!

I agree that it's perfectly fine to take a vacation without your children, but 27 vacations per year without them is a bit much. Another thing that adds to Kail's situation is the fact that she has 3 different baby daddies...when she goes on these trips, do the boys get sent off to their respective "other families"? If that's the case, I think it's kind of crappy to continually separate the brothers like that so she can text in exotic locales. 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

For every trip Kail takes with the kids, she takes five without them, which is a tad selfish.

With regards to this episode, Kail is such a hypocrite. She complains about Chris being a deadbeat and bitches about him sending Lux back empty-handed, yet she was quick to hop on his dick this summer, and cutting off her friends to do so. She's so damn thirsty for that dude, she needs an IV full of gatorade.

And she does it with absolutely no family help on her end. You know she gets Javi and Jo (or their families) to work their schedules around hers. @@  I really wish people would just tell the bitch NO. She goes through friends like most women go through tampons, though. Seems eventually she might run out of babysitters.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, lilmarysunshine said:

And she does it with absolutely no family help on her end. You know she gets Javi and Jo (or their families) to work their schedules around hers. @@  I really wish people would just tell the bitch NO. She goes through friends like most women go through tampons, though. Seems eventually she might run out of babysitters.

I know I'm stupid and have to ask questions like this a lot but, what does @@ mean in your post? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Totally agree. I have this discussion with my BFF. She always takes her kids on fabulous trips--New Zealand, Africa, Hawaii--all over the place, but she never takes a trip alone with just hubby. My husband and I did the same, and I wish we'd done more alone trips. It's good for the marriage, I think. It's like a reset button. 

I suppose if Kailyn can afford it, more power to her, but she really needs to quit acting like she's this struggling single mother, because that's not the case.  I think people get annoyed because she can do all of these things that many hardworking people cannot do at all, or very easily, and she's a total bitch. She's a straight up asshole, yet good decent, hardworking people cannot enjoy these things, and it just doesn't seem fair. 

Edited by zenme
  • Love 8
11 hours ago, elsie said:

Kail looked rough this episode. I'm down for not spending your adventure vacation time worrying about hair and makeup, but...wow

Kail and her new "friend" Sierra misinterpreted "sporty lesbian chic" as "don't shower or wash your hair for six days while smoking copious amounts of weed"

11 hours ago, elsie said:

I wonder what it was like watching tonight for Javi's new woman. Way to make a girl feel special!

Whaddaya mean? Every girl loves to feel like the sloppiest handoff in the Heteronormative Hypocrisy baton race. ;)

• Love 13

Driving/riding in the beautiful scenery in Hawaii (Kail is texting) 

Horseback riding in Hawaii (Kail is texting)

Hanging on the beach with friend in Hawaii (Kail is texting) 

Getting ready to skydive in Hawaii (Kail is texting) 

Unless I win the lottery I will never get the chance to go to Hawaii.  Kail has been twice and can’t even look up from her phone to enjoy it. ?

• Love 19
3 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Driving/riding in the beautiful scenery in Hawaii (Kail is texting) 

Horseback riding in Hawaii (Kail is texting)

Hanging on the beach with friend in Hawaii (Kail is texting) 

Getting ready to skydive in Hawaii (Kail is texting) 

Unless I win the lottery I will never get the chance to go to Hawaii.  Kail has been twice and can’t even look up from her phone to enjoy it. ?

I'm imagining her texts, "Chris, what are you doing?"  "Chris, it's been TEN MINUTES...WHY AREN'T YOU RESPONDING???"

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
15 minutes ago, teapot said:

I'm imagining her texts, "Chris, what are you doing?"  "Chris, it's been TEN MINUTES...WHY AREN'T YOU RESPONDING???"

I hope so. Remember when Javi did that to her in LA? That was nuts! Of course hypocritical Kail would never see that. 

• Love 7

@Mkay @Maharincess all families are different. My mom took a vacation without us EVERY year for a week and trust I never felt neglected or anything. She needed to get away, between working 80yrs a week, the perpetual 2yrs old (my sister) and raising me the typical child (me) I don’t begrudge her a week to herself, but she WORKED for a living. (And this had the income) These girls do diddly squat. At least Kailyn had “class” but as of now she’s not even in school?! What does she need a vacation FROM? Her existence is a vacation. 

• Love 23

I decided to look at Javi's IG to see what people were commenting...I only clicked on the first 5 or so pictures, but he had turned the comments off of all of them EXCEPT for one...a picture of him with Derrick from The Challenge. His thirst is real, and it's spectacular. Also, the comments on that picture were all pretty much telling him he's a snake after last night's episode, so I really hope MTV keeps him off that particular circuit. 

• Love 8
Just now, Scarlett45 said:

@Mkay @Maharincess all families are different. My mom took a vacation without us EVERY year for a week and trust I never felt neglected or anything. She needed to get away, between working 80yrs a week, the perpetual 2yrs old (my sister) and raising me the typical child (me) I don’t begrudge her a week to herself, but she WORKED for a living. (And this had the income) These girls do diddly squat. At least Kailyn had “class” but as of now she’s not even in school?! What does she need a vacation FROM? Her existence is a vacation. 

Exactly! I was so disappointed when Kail chose to get pregnant again instead of actually put her degree to use. If a regular, non-MTV teen mom did this, it would be tragic! I honestly think Lux was her ticket out of working, but she is setting such a bad example for her kids! If she had really thought about it and decided not to work, she should have said something like, "while I still have the privilege of having this income, I'm going to use this time to stay home with Isaac and Lincoln. Since I'm so fortunate to draw this paycheck, it means the world to be able to spend unlimited time with them for the next few years, or he duration of the show. I am so glad I was able to use some of my MTV money to earn a degree, which I am looking forward to using to support my family after the show is over. For now, I'm going to show my kids how I value my education by continuing to provide scholarships for DSU students." There, done, no trap baby involved!

• Love 5

Aubree showing Paisley how to bowl was super cute. 

I agree, Kail looked rough. Also, what was up with her wearing the backwards ballcap the entire time?

Leah actually looked nice. Fresh faced with beachy hair.

Does anyone know what surgery Shirley had? 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

Yes! But the "is that your dad?" moment was cringey and reminded me of Carly's fabled "Daddy" comment to Tyler in terms of Chelsea's reaction. You know Chelsea was eating that shit up and it bugged me that no one bothered to gently correct her. Poor Aubree looked uncomfortable. I know Paislee's young, but do they she each other so little she forgets Aubree's her sister?

No, I viewed Chelsea's reaction as shock that Paislee didn't know she & Aubree share a father.  She even said something like, doesn't she realize?

• Love 13
12 minutes ago, snarts said:

No, I viewed Chelsea's reaction as shock that Paislee didn't know she & Aubree share a father.  She even said something like, doesn't she realize?

Maybe Paislee doesn’t know the phrase “step dad”....she’s 5? She may have meant step dad. Like how some children cannot tell the difference between step/half sibling for a while. 

• Love 12
(edited)
4 hours ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

chelsea’s reaction bothered me too & i’m glad to see i’m not the only one who felt that way.

Edited by shinyclefable
typo
  • Love 7
(edited)

Step/half relationships can be confusing to have and to explain, especially in the moment. I felt like they moved on just fine, but it was an interesting dissonant moment to watch on Paislee's part. I grew up with 3 siblings that were born within 13 months of each other, as we are a blended family. It took a long while for me to get the story smooth in order to answer questions. My half siblings had to do the same when answering questions about our dad (their non-bio dad). Aubree handled her moment well, and teaching bowling to her sister was super cute.

Edited by Grandma Saracen
clarification
  • Love 12

What a boring episode…

Sierra? Another member of the ragtag bunch? Has she been on the show before? Kail’s “This is dope.” Please grow the fuck up and learn to communicate like an adult. You’re not 15 anymore 

Kail looked at home under the water like any whale should.

Chelsea’s pregnancy is going well. Adam blah blah. Visitation center blah blah. Jerk. blah blah. Are you excited? zzzzzzz.

Kaiser’s little smile when he saw Nathan was so cute. Nathan reminds me of Ronnie from Jersey Shore. He looks like a roid rage kind of guy that can go from zero to 60 in no time. Nathan’s gushy stuff with his girlfriend made me gag. Why is Nathan’s mother not going with Nathan to court and telling them about the spankings and shit that goes on to get Kaiser off the land? 

Watching Kail and Leah flit around Hawaii is of zero interest to me. I highly doubt that struggling teen moms across the U.S. are jetting off to here and there sans kids and having a grand old time. So what’s the point of this? They are very obviously running out of material for this show and it’s 90% boring filler now. 

Briana’s kid is old enough to walk her own. She looked ridiculous with Devoin carrying her.

Fast forwarded past Chelsea et al in the bowling alley. Maybe next week they will show her going food shopping and asking Aubree if she’s excited that melons are on sale.

Fuck you Kail. Chris didn’t send anything back because you’d shit on it like you did last time. Good for him.

• LOL 1
  • Love 19

Admittedly, I have zero experience with the courts and child custody cases, but what more can Nathan and Doris do? They're reporting the abuse and filing emergency petitions yet it seems like whatever is being done to Kaiser isn't bad enough to warrant being removed from the home. 

It's like unless CPS is there to witness Dave smacking him around, the poor kid's not going anywhere.

• Love 12
5 hours ago, zenme said:

Totally agree. I have this discussion with my BFF. She always takes her kids on fabulous trips--New Zealand, Africa, Hawaii--all over the place, but she never takes a trip alone with just hubby. My husband and I did the same, and I wish we'd done more alone trips. It's good for the marriage, I think. It's like a reset button. 

I suppose if Kailyn can afford it, more power to her, but she really needs to quit acting like she's this struggling single mother, because that's not the case.  I think people get annoyed because she can do all of these things that many hardworking people cannot do at all, or very easily, and she's a total bitch. She's a straight up asshole, yet good decent, hardworking people cannot enjoy these things, and it just doesn't seem fair. 

I’m not a single mom, but if I was, I’d be more than livid that Kail is claiming to be one! 

The decent hardworking people don’t take 182984 trips a year most likely can’t get the time off from their jobs; the ones they go to from Monday-Friday. Kail’s unemployed ass doesn’t have a boss to report to, responsibilities outside of the house nor the schedule of anyone who is employed. 

She is ridiculous. 

Did anyone else catch an eyeful of her awful uniboob when she landed after skydiving? Oh. My. God.

When she had the harness on, it looked like a really bad stomach roll/pooch, but it was where her breasts should have been! I had to rewind it several times because I couldn’t believe what I was seeing! It was seriously a uniboob. 

There was a recent article in her thread that included a quote that “she doesn’t know her bra size.” No shit, Sherlock. We hear you, loud and clear!

This fool and her life choices. Ahhhh!

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
14 minutes ago, Bridget said:

I’m not a single mom, but if I was, I’d be more than livid that Kail is claiming to be one! 

The decent hardworking people don’t take 182984 trips a year most likely can’t get the time off from their jobs; the ones they go to from Monday-Friday. Kail’s unemployed ass doesn’t have a boss to report to, responsibilities outside of the house nor the schedule of anyone who is employed. 

She is ridiculous. 

Did anyone else catch an eyeful of her awful uniboob when she landed after skydiving? Oh. My. God.

When she had the harness on, it looked like a really bad stomach roll/pooch, but it was where her breasts should have been! I had to rewind it several times because I couldn’t believe what I was seeing! It was seriously a uniboob. 

There was a recent article in her thread that included a quote that “she doesn’t know her bra size.” No shit, Sherlock. We hear you, loud and clear!

I don't think I noticed the uniboob but I did notice her gigantic ass. Leah looked miniscule next to her. I also noticed that Leah's landing after skydiving was pretty graceful whereas Kail looked like she was about to crash into the earth. I laughed at the look on her face. 

My mom took one vacation without me when I was 13 (just one!) and I'm still mad about it lol. Whenever we argue (which we don't, it's just mother-daughter banter) I always bring up the fact that she took a medditearean cruise without me. It was an anniversary trip for her and my stepdad and I obviously didn't expect to go, but I was jealous of course. I can't imagine how Isaac feels watching his mother flit off to Hawaii and Europe every week.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I decided to look at Javi's IG to see what people were commenting...I only clicked on the first 5 or so pictures, but he had turned the comments off of all of them EXCEPT for one...a picture of him with Derrick from The Challenge. His thirst is real, and it's spectacular. Also, the comments on that picture were all pretty much telling him he's a snake after last night's episode, so I really hope MTV keeps him off that particular circuit. 

I did not even think of him angling for one of those shows. Talk about people who have been milking that for what feels like 15-20 years. lol

He would so love that since he gets camera time and acts like he is all ripped. 

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

I don't think I noticed the uniboob but I did notice her gigantic ass. Leah looked miniscule next to her. I also noticed that Leah's landing after skydiving was pretty graceful whereas Kail looked like she was about to crash into the earth. I laughed at the look on her face. 

I noticed that too! Leah floated to the ground while Kail crash-landed in a big heap.

2 hours ago, Grandma Saracen said:

Step/half relationships can be confusing to have and to explain, especially in the moment. I felt like they moved on just fine, but it was an interesting dissonant moment to watch on Paislee's part. 

I agree. I was a bit taken aback by that, but I guess given Paislee's age it makes sense. It seems like Paislee and Aubree only see each other a handful of times a year, and they're never together with Adam. I could see a scenario where she understands Aubree is her sister but doesn't connect the dots as to how they're related. I also agree that a play date wasn't really the appropriate time and place to sort things out. It would've made it awkward for everyone, especially Cole.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, configdotsys said:

Why is Nathan’s mother not going with Nathan to court and telling them about the spankings and shit that goes on to get Kaiser off the land? 

As for the spanking that was mentioned in this episode, Barb said, "And then Jace said [David] spanked [Kaiser] so hard Kaiser was crying," and "Jace said to me, 'You know, David spanks him all the time.'" 

Okay, Kaiser got spanked and was crying.  But isn't that the purpose of spanking?  And David spanks him all the time?  What is "all the time"?  And even if you can put a number on that, at what point does it become too much?  If the kid misbehaves 8 times, then what's wrong with 8 spankings?  If he misbehaves twice in one hour, can he be spanked twice, or is there some sort of time limit, like one spanking per hour?

I don't think any person should ever hit another person, period, and that includes parents hitting their kids under cover of "spanking."  But if you're going to be in the camp that does it or even condones it, then you're dealing with some slippery damn slopes, and I wouldn't be a bit surprised if that's where Nathan finds himself.

I can certainly understand if he's upset that David, in particular, is doing the spanking, but presumably David does it with Jenelle's permission, and Jenelle is Kaiser's mother and presumably has that "right," absent any prohibitions.  If Nathan isn't okay with her doing that, he needs to get himself into court and get some rules established.  But maybe he needs to take care of whatever it is that prohibits Kaiser from riding in a car with him first.  That makes no damn sense for the new and improved, kinder and gentler, Nathan.

And I find it just a bit ironic that Nathan criticizes Jenelle for swaying whichever way her current boyfriend sways, when he hated Barbara with such a passion when he was with Jenelle, and now they're best friends.  I think both Barb and Nathan are firmly in the camp of "The enemy of my enemy is my friend," and I don't think that's a prescription for success.

And speaking of passion, I happened to catch Pinsky on CNN, talking about the opioid crisis.  I was actually FFing through his interview, having dealt with his inanity on TM reunions, but as I was doing so it looked like he was getting pretty animated, so I backed it up and watched it.  OMG--I know people have posted favorably about how he acts in venues other than TM, but I'd never seen it for myself.  None of this Sad Panda oh-things-are-so-hurtful-for-you shit we have to endure on TM.  He was visibly shaken by a sheriff saying his department isn't going to use Narcan for various reasons that Drew found unacceptable, and he almost screamed, "Why don't we just kill all people with mental illness?" 

If he used only 1/100 of that passion to knock these damn Teen Moms around, he might actually make a difference. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Bridget said:

She is ridiculous. 

This has been going around twitter today. Lol

73332E07-B2B5-4AA4-BD55-774EB0F0B763.jpeg

• LOL 1
  • Love 17
17 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Briana gets on my last damn nerve, but I have to give her credit for not punching Javi in the face when he showed up in Miami.

LOL!   Thank you for making me laugh this morning!!! 

• Love 3

* Shallow, petty thought of the day*

In a perfect world, Javi would never have a plan, A,B or C. IMO, he isn't attractive( how are we a heterosexual couple and both of us have labias?) and no woman, not even Kail should  be subjected to his possessiveness.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I know people have posted favorably about how he acts in venues other than TM, but I'd never seen it for myself.  None of this Sad Panda oh-things-are-so-hurtful-for-you shit we have to endure on TM.  He was visibly shaken by a sheriff saying his department isn't going to use Narcan for various reasons that Drew found unacceptable, and he almost screamed, "Why don't we just kill all people with mental illness?" 

Sorry, no, I don’t see it this way. Drew is a long-practiced shill to where he can lend the appearance of genuine caring — perhaps, to some — but I guarantee if you peel back a layer or two you’ll find his self-serving motivations front and center. Is he getting paid to be the angered foil in this interview? Is he trying to establish this as his new talking point for speaking fees? Is he invested financially in some of these opioid recovery programs that rail against law enforcement prosecuting addicts? Indeed, a quick google search reveals ALL of these to be true, including him trying to sell a documentary series about opioids with his Sad Panda face front and center. His occupation is exploitation. 

His entire bread and butter is addiction, so I think it would be foolish to not expect him to thrust himself into this hot button area. He exploited many addicts via TV and subjected them to his substandard, televised care that ended the second the cameras stopped rolling.

The tell for me is, if he were being paid X amount of money, would he be saying the

exact opposite of what he is saying now? I think the answer is obviously yes. He has proven too many times he will say anything and reverse his position on a dime. 

He is genuinely incensed...about making more coin for his garbage family.

• Love 14