Type keyword(s) to search

Season Four All Episodes Discussion

On 19.7.2018 at 10:58 PM, nosleepforme said:

I don't quite get Rachel's sudden shift in character. She is so despicable this season and yes, we have seen before that she actually likes manipulating people, but at the same time she feels like a completely different person this season and I don't quite understand why she suddenly let go of her feminist ideals entirely to produce an even more awful version of Everlasting. Even at her worst in the past, she still had somewhat good intentions, this season she just doesn't care about anythin

I think a ghost came and posessed her, when she lay down in front of her cabin. At least that's the only half wway logical explaination.

On 24.7.2018 at 11:01 AM, kit.kat343 said:

I honestly don't know if this is a case of television just not getting medical details correct, or evidence of Quinn lying but the level 2 ultrasound that she was talking about is given in the 20th week of pregnancy. The actress playing Quinn is a very thin woman, and unlikely she wouldn't look a pound heavier if she were 20 weeks pregnant.  If the show wanted to be accurate, it's possible for NIPT testing to have shown Quinn's baby to be at high risk of a serious chromosomal disability at 9 weeks and she still could not be showing at this point (NIPT testing is a new blood test in which the mom's blood is drawn, and they can tell if the baby is at high risk for down's syndrome or other chromosomal disorders, some of which are fatal.  A bad result of this test would indicate a mother needs an amnio to confirm and its very controversial, since a large percentage of mothers who find out they are carrying babies with down's syndrome choose to terminate.  In Iceland  nearly 100% of mothers who find out they have babies with down's syndrome choose to terminate, and in the US the percentage is about 67%, and this documentary explored this issue   https://www.cbsnews.com/news/down-syndrome-iceland/).   

The doctor in the beginning said she was significantly further along than the 4 weeks she was together with Chet. So my money is on production screwing up.

Mind you, the timeline doesn't make sense anyway. Quinn and Chet got together at the end of last season and there is no way they only had 4 weeks doentime betwween seasons, since they always seem to tape the week an episode airs, but you know it's unreal, what can you expect?

It's not 'slut shaming' to call someone out on their bullshit.  A single person can sleep with as many other single people.  But it's the constant non-stop deception people can't stand.  Batting her eyelashes and talking to the contestants with her "I'm on your side, I'm going to protect you" bullshit voice and then effing every male on the show is what they're pissed off about, not the fact that Rachel slept with lots of guys.  If she slept with as many men outside of the show, nobody would care.  Those men have nothing to do with the other contestants.  But she was effing with every single person's head who all knew each other.

On 7/27/2018 at 11:26 AM, gaucho91 said:

I am halfway through episode 6 and I barely want to keep watching.  They have made Rachel a full blown psychopath this season.  On top of that Shiri Appleby’s acting is beyond awful.  Those two things combined make her character completely unbelievable.  I basically want her to die at this point.

Rachel's become the person she hates - her mother.  Maybe even worse. 

Also, nice to know that you can be the biggest c u next tuesday and you STILL have someone who loves you and wants to effing MARRY you.  And don't end up receiving the shit you deserve. 

Edited by SarahPrtr
  • Love 2
On 10/2/2018 at 8:14 PM, IDreamofJoaquin said:

I just finished and this season was so maddening. The only good season was 1.  When they were actually showing some things that happened behind the scenes of reality TV. Then it just became a delusional mess. 

That kind of reminds me of Nip/Tuck where the first two seasons were great, but then got messier and messier.

• Love 2
On 10/8/2018 at 8:53 AM, SarahPrtr said:

That kind of reminds me of Nip/Tuck where the first two seasons were great, but then got messier and messier.

I watch way too much TV and it's really common that by the second season starts I'm like What? This isn't what I signed up for? Or I just think the quality has dipped low.  My explanation is the great writers from Season 1 move onto other things.  I don't know.  

• Love 2