Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E15 Reunion Part 1 2018.07.19

• Start Topic

55 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Craig isn’t doing any of the shit you describe which is why people call him out on it. He can’t even stuff a pillow. He is sewing rectangles of ugly frantic together and can’t even be bothered to put in actual pillow in one of his shams. He will turn 70 and still want to be praised for that ugly ass “Perot European shM”.

As I said, it makes sense to me, someone that sews, that he's storing his projects without pillow forms in them.  He said he had 20 when Cam came over.  That would take up a ton of room if he stored them with forms in them.  Also, as I said, he showed Cam a bolster that appeared to display beyond beginner skills.  He's also picking out his fabrics and using more than one in a project.  If he was a woman no one would be making fun of his sewing.

• Love 17
(edited)
14 hours ago, absolutelyido said:

Me too. Craig claiming Naomi couldn't name one lie of his because there weren't any was insane. Come on, Craig, I only watch you on TV for an hour a few weeks a year and I can come up with several. I think that a lot of the reason Naomi was so angry after they broke up was that she realized Craig wasn't at all the person that he had pretended to be, and that she had believe him to be. It's not just that their relationship didn't work out because they came to realize they weren't a good match. She came to realize that he is a liar who can't follow through on anything including, apparently, filing his taxes.

Craig and his barking at Naomi to name just one lie--and as she proceeds to name several, he just keeps talking over her, and continues as she calls him out for talking over her. He must appear completely different to himself in his own head. Cripes.

I wonder if the cast is under contract to be very careful about what they say regarding Thomas, or if it's just that they don't want to be hauled in as character witnesses.

Cam's segment of perpetual crying got to be a bit much. It looked genuine. I also thought, okay, we get it, your redemption tour can end now.

Per Boobgate, I couldn't tell if Kathryn was mangling "au naturelle" or trying to make a pun on that and "unnatural," and so I am grateful for this forum with the link upthread. :)

14 hours ago, absolutelyido said:

I thought she said she gained them naturally, which I assumed to mean through weight gain, but I wouldn't swear by it.

Edited by HouseofBeck
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

As I said, it makes sense to me, someone that sews, that he's storing his projects without pillow forms in them.  He said he had 20 when Cam came over.  That would take up a ton of room if he stored them with forms in them.  Also, as I said, he showed Cam a bolster that appeared to display beyond beginner skills.  He's also picking out his fabrics and using more than one in a project.  If he was a woman no one would be making fun of his sewing.

It makes sense to me too.  Pillows are a pain in the d*** to store, so not having his covers on a form makes sense, especially if they're finished, which they clearly were.  If he was a woman, no one would be making fun of his sewing.  Or if he was designing clothes.  Or if he was making sails.  Sewing used to be an incredibly valuable tool for the manliest of men - military men - and was considered something you should know before going off to war.  

That said, I still think he's a jackass and has some major entitlement and potentially mental health issues.

• Love 17
13 hours ago, breezy424 said:

I really do like Craig but he's in this weird place that I just can't justify.

Sorry Naomi but you lost your individuality with that nose job.

I appreciated Cam's empathy with Kat.  Yeah.  Trav is a manipulator and a user.  No one wants to talk about his latest situation but I think they all know what the guy is all about.  Same goes for JD.  Too bad they didn't admit it sooner.

I guess I may be on the other side of the pool because I really liked Kat's shorter ombre hair this season.

Ashley looks seriously anorexic.  

I have to say I wasn't a HUGE fan of the ombre (not a fan of ombre in general) but I did like that color of red better than the darker more dramatic red.  There were some scenes though of the ombre I liked.  I think it was the way it was styled in a more swept way.  There was a rust colored lipstick she had on in some of her TH's that I covet.  It wasn't a dark rust and was really flattering.  I keep tweeting her asking what it was and damn it, she never responds!  HA!

• Love 4
4 hours ago, TheFinalRose said:

Craig brought the bashing on himself with his attitude. Yeah, he's intelligent but only to a point. Because the rest of the world follows "deadlines" he has clothes to wear and that pig sty he lives in and a show to star in that pays him the money required to be the slacker he always dreamed of and not homeless.  

And Naomi has every right to be happy or unhappy away from him. There is no requirement that once you disentangle yourself from a loser that you go on to live a life of ease and bliss. 

It's nice to see Patricia letting Katherine inside her home now. I still think a good storyline for next season would be Patricia taking Katherine under her wing and teaching her everything she knows about how to be a gracious Southern hostess. They could throw a soiree together and it'd be fun for us viewers too. Then Katherine could start a career in event planning. I bet there would be enough baby and wedding showers in the Charleston area to keep her pretty busy. 

Katherine is interesting to me.  Her manner of speaking seems really old world at times and it makes me think she did spend a lot of time with her grandmother and her friends.  I like the idea of Patricia Henry Higgins-ing Katherine.  I was really hard on Katherine in past seasons but I have to remember she was 21.  I work with people that age and they are young.  The predicaments she got herself into are not surprising for a 21 year old with poor self esteem and perhaps mental issues that she has self medicated for in the past.  Now this all may be an act but I kinda think she is growing up.

• Love 12
(edited)
1 hour ago, Lemur said:

Because girlfriend decided to get a new set of tatas you're going to completely discount any personal growth and maturity by her?  And I'm sure Gwynn's was okay with it.  That overgrown pageant girl look plays in some circles.

I'm sure she doesn't dress with her new boobies on display like that while on the job at Gwynn's. They most likely have a dress code there. 

1 hour ago, Lemur said:

Because Thomas has a NAME.  He has an old Southern name in an old Southern town where these things count.  He owns a plantation.  He has the local judicial system in his back pocket as he's probably one of the largest political donors in town.  He managed to do time on a drug charge and have his social reputation pretty much intact.  This is one of the things that makes Charleston and Charleston society fodder for a show like this.  

1 hour ago, Lemur said:

He has more than money.  He has 400+ years of rich, which male Southern privilege and the Ravenelle name.  

Soooo true about Thomas. I think this is exactly the reason the other Southern Charmer's will only go so far when it comes to bad mouthing him. They do not want Thomas as an enemy. And if he gets off scott free with these allegations, and it is a possibility because of his name and the fact that will probably pay the victims off, they don't want to be on his shit list. No bridges being burned between them and Thomas. Can't say I blame them for playing it this way. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, KnoxForPres said:

I know I look 14 but this is so funny to me. It was on Twitter and can’t stop laughing at what it looks like

B4119C73-0C5A-4D0B-8851-20D5818EE948.jpeg

I'm 14 too!

But it took me a few minutes to find my inner 14 year old......

• Love 6

I find Craig adorable, a bit delusional, sure, but never in a mean spirited way.  He looked very cute in his white suit and pocket square made from a ripped up pillow case.  He makes for some fun tv and I enjoy watching him.

I hope Craig does manage to launch his own line of pillow cases and has some featuring Gizmo.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Lemur said:

Because Thomas has a NAME.  He has an old Southern name in an old Southern town where these things count.  He owns a plantation.  He has the local judicial system in his back pocket as he's probably one of the largest political donors in town.  He managed to do time on a drug charge and have his social reputation pretty much intact.  This is one of the things that makes Charleston and Charleston society fodder for a show like this.  

All of this!!! If you are not from the South, you may not understand this dynamic, but trust me-it's a huge thing. This is why I am not buying what Thomas and his fans want to sell about Kathryn, because I am born and raised in the South and to a certain extent money and old blood gets you whatever you want. Just picture Boss Hogg from Dukes of Hazzard with more finesse. (Now I am dating myself)

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 7:39 PM, Gam2 said:

Just saw a preview of the reunion. What the HELL was Kathryn thinking wearing that dress???!!!. For Heaven’s Sake, girl. Have some dignity about yourself. I looked at the other women who were dressed beautifully and appropriately although I didn’t wait to see Ashley. Dear God, will someone who cares about Kathryn please help her? This is no way to try to get custody of your tiny children!

Literally had no idea that not making the Best Dressed list could lose you custody of your children, Good to know.

• Love 23

I notice there have been a lot of comments about Kathryn's dress, but on her IG last night she said Gwynn's dressed her. So I guess since she does represent them and she is a brand ambassador, she wears what they want her to wear.

• Love 10
(edited)

Kathryn always makes weird faces. Especially at the reunions. I can't tell if she is making faces because she agrees with what the others say, disagree's with them or if she is friends with them at all. She's a strange one. 

Craig has a lot of balls to get all pissy because of Naomi's IG. He also has photo's of himself and his new girlfriend on IG so grow up and shut up, Craig. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 8
(edited)
25 minutes ago, slowpoked said:

Why can't she complain about her own experience about childbirth? I didn't know pregnancy/childbirth is some sort of competition where the only ones who had it the hardest can get the trophy award of complaining and look down upon other women and dismiss or minimize their own very personal experience.

Because, complaining about for almost two seasons is a bit much .. that’s why.  It’s getting a little stale and boring.  

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 4

Camryn wasn't pregnant last season so I'm not sure how she's been complaining about it for  almost two seasons.  There was a lot of debating from her about whether to HAVE children or not and she was pregnant by the time the reunion was shot, so that's the first time it would have been discussed on the show.  

Kathryn's problem -- always -- is in the styling of an outfit. The dress last night wasn't terrible on its own (although it didn't match everyone else's level of attire) but it really needed simplicity everywhere else -- delicate earrings and toned down hair, because the dress itself had some much embellishment.  Patricia needs to teach her the old Coco Chanel adage about looking in the mirror and taking one thing off before she leaves the house.  Like in the finale, she didn't need the big blingy necklace AND the earrings AND the tiara.  

For some reason she always goes WAY over the top on her reunion looks.  It's always too too much:

Fdish-071117-kathryn-reunions.jpg?itok=9F

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Nancybeth said:

Camryn wasn't pregnant last season so I'm not sure how she's been complaining about it for  almost two seasons.  There was a lot of debating from her about whether to HAVE children or not and she was pregnant by the time the reunion was shot, so that's the first time it would have been discussed on the show.  

Kathryn's problem -- always -- is in the styling of an outfit. The dress last night wasn't terrible on its own (although it didn't match everyone else's level of attire) but it really needed simplicity everywhere else -- delicate earrings and toned down hair, because the dress itself had some much embellishment.  Patricia needs to teach her the old Coco Chanel adage about looking in the mirror and taking one thing off before she leaves the house.  Like in the finale, she didn't need the big blingy necklace AND the earrings AND the tiara.  

For some reason she always goes WAY over the top on her reunion looks.  It's always too too much:

Fdish-071117-kathryn-reunions.jpg?itok=9F

The season before last, Cameron was already saying that she didn’t think she wanted kids at all.  She didn’t like the whole idea of pregnancy and birth.  That season and this season makes two.

• Love 4

I think the only problem with Craig's sewing is that he does it to avoid doing other things that would make him appear to be to be a responsible adult; like working or putting things away in his house. I thought he muttered something about "Messy doesn't mean dirty."

• Love 10
(edited)

I hope that Naomi keeps her eyes open and doesn't let her guard down around Craig.  I wouldn't trust his stability.  I'd be wary of whether he could flip out.  I suspect that he's a sociopath too.

Who is in Cameron's body and where have they taken her?  She used to be my favorite character.......she actually annoys me now.  Not just last night, but, all season.  She seems to take a little too much joy from dissing her husband, since she got pregnant. Just little digs about how he's so inattentive to her. I'm really wondering if it's true or if she is exaggerating. 

I'm not on board with the Kathryn tour.  No thank you. I hope that for the children's safety, they still have precautions and oversight in place.  And I wonder if Cameron realizes that some mothers are not safe to be around their children. That's why others step in and protect them.  Kathryn has admitted that she wasn't fit during a certain time, so why are you sucking up so hard?

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Because, complaining about for almost two seasons is a bit much .. that’s why.  It’s getting a little stale and boring.  

I find Cameron boring as hell. Childbirth, babies, raising babies can be fun and interesting. She is just very boring to me. I get no brilliant insights outta her. And I’m sorry, but I know people cracked up at her eating those cheese balls, but that just seemed so cliched and staged to me. Here’s the camera crew, I’ll just eat these cheese balls and lick my fingers and look bored. Ain’t I a trip?  Yawn. 

• Love 8

Practicing law is often boring drudgery that also happens to be difficult.  Deadlines and details are a part of that life and missing deadlines just doesn't affect you, it can have terrible consequences for your client.  Courts don't let that shit fly just because you are cute.  Also, lying is not the key to respectable success despite all the lawyer jokes; what opposing counsel would trust Craig in a negotiation at this point?  Craig, please do yourself and the pro bono clients (who are real clients even if they cannot pay) a favor and stick with the pillows.  There is no shame in not wanting to be a lawyer; quite the contrary!  

• Love 8
(edited)

The Office is about a bunch of paper salesmen selling paper in an average office in an average town but it’s hilariously funny. Who would have thought something so dry would be so funny? But it is. Cameron is all about motherhood which can be -and should be-hilarious, but to me she is just not compelling. Maybe it’s her delivery, maybe it’s that she so obviously lives a pampered, beautiful life, not that there’s anything wrong with that, I don’t know., I just don’t get anything insightful out of her. Nothing really clever or interesting, or touching. She’s at her best when she’s playing off the wackos around her. She’s very funny with Whitney, I think they are great together, they have great chemistry and play off each really well. On her own, I don’t know, lots of blah blah blah that I can’t stay focused on and just tune out...

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 7

To me, both Craig and Naomie seem unstable - yes, he was angry and weird at the reunion, but she’s a stalker and says truly hateful things. Their relationship must’ve been really toxic for it to still be so toxic at the reunion.

• Love 16
15 minutes ago, MrsWitter said:

I think that’s totally fair. I find it interesting, but I can understand why some might find it boring (although, I’d rather watch Cameran talk about breast feeding than Austen pretend to make beer).  Not referencing you Veda, but I haven’t liked the tone in some of this discussion that Cameran is complaining too much or doesn’t have the right to complain unless she’s had a certain number of children or given birth a particular way, or somehow by complaining she is acting like she’s the only woman to ever be a mother. I find that attitude really damaging, but finding her boring? That doesn’t bother me. I do agree that she and Whitney have a weird and appealing chemistry and I do like her “Greek chorus” role too.

If you are on tv, the biggest sin you can commit as far as I’m concerned, is to bore me. Lol 

I’m furious with Southern Charm Savanna!! How dare they!! They are so damn boring!! Why do they get a tv show and I don’t??? Lol

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

If you are on tv, the biggest sin you can commit as far as I’m concerned, is to bore me. Lol 

I’m furious with Southern Charm Savanna!! How dare they!! They are so damn boring!! Why do they get a tv show and I don’t??? Lol

Haha. Seriously, those people on Savannah. Most of them are so boring and basic. And when they’re not being boring and basic, they’re offensive. When I saw they were getting a second season, I vowed not to watch it, but the TiVo recorded it and there I was again, Bravo’s pawn. My SO saw me watching it and said: “You said you weren’t ever watching this show again!” And I was all like, “but I want to see Lyle embarrassed and sad about Catherine! And there’s a girl named Ha-good!” 

Ummm... but kinda back to the original SC: did you (or anyone else) think Hagood might be the right kinda girl for Sheppie?

• Love 6

The thing I appreciate about Kathyrn’s sense of style (or lack thereof—it’s a matter of opinion) is that she stands out from the other women, who are beginning to all look very similar to me. She did look a bit overdone and the boobs were a little too prominent for my taste, but she at least wasn’t boring. 

• Love 17
(edited)
19 minutes ago, MrsWitter said:

Haha. Seriously, those people on Savannah. Most of them are so boring and basic. And when they’re not being boring and basic, they’re offensive. When I saw they were getting a second season, I vowed not to watch it, but the TiVo recorded it and there I was again, Bravo’s pawn. My SO saw me watching it and said: “You said you weren’t ever watching this show again!” And I was all like, “but I want to see Lyle embarrassed and sad about Catherine! And there’s a girl named Ha-good!” 

Ummm... but kinda back to the original SC: did you (or anyone else) think Hagood might be the right kinda girl for Sheppie?

Maybe. I think Shep and Katherine might actually be together secretly. They both know -or should know- what being in a relationship on tv can do to it, how it can ruin it especially when it’s new. Plus his parents would be appalled. Plus the secrecy is probably exciting to them. There is a tenderness between them. Unless I’m reading it wrong and it’s really just a sadness that they can’t be together and both accept it. I like Shep a lot, but think he really needs to settle down. It’s a risk to get married too young, but also risky to get married when you are so old, you’re set in your ways and can’t really compromise or grow as a person together with your spouse because you’re already as grown as you’re gonna get. 

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, MatildaMoody said:

Cameron may not be the only woman to ever have a baby, but it is a completely new and foreign experience for her. Why shouldn't she talk about it?  It's much better than her pretending that everything is all hunky dory easy when it isn't. That just seems like it would build resentment and make it really difficult to get support when she really needs it. 

I think her take on child birth is refreshing.  It's ok not to sugar cost it all. I have a SIL who proclaimed she would never breast feed,  no matter how much formula cost.  She still loves her kids.  

• Love 18

Craig really has not changed much from the beginning of the show.  I'm amazed Naomi didn't know that upfront.  Unless she really just wanted on a reality show?  He never showed up to work and would claim he was working at night.  They were always hunting him down,  he was usually sleeping off an all night bender.  So I really question her motivations, she's now a couch member.....

I tend to believe Katherine is doing her best to clean up and be a good mom.  Thomas is older,  living a stressful life,  they drink and scream at people too. So I imagine being judged so harshly by them has to suck.  Thomas has the $ behind him so that's allowed him to stick it to her for a while.  He's on dangerous footing now.  Katherine sees her golden opportunity is at hand.  

IMHO

• Love 8
(edited)
1 hour ago, Adiba said:

The thing I appreciate about Kathyrn’s sense of style (or lack thereof—it’s a matter of opinion) is that she stands out from the other women, who are beginning to all look very similar to me. She did look a bit overdone and the boobs were a little too prominent for my taste, but she at least wasn’t boring. 

True - she knows how to turn heads and keep the spotlight on her. Actually she seems a bit bored when the conversation is about someone else.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 6

If they weren't so openly hostile towards each other, Craig and Naomi would hang out, get drunk and have a few hookups.

Then they'd have a few cycles of being hostile, then hooking up, rinse and repeat.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, VedaPierce said:

Maybe. I think Shep and Katherine might actually be together secretly. They both know -or should know- what being in a relationship on tv can do to it, how it can ruin it especially when it’s new. Plus his parents would be appalled. Plus the secrecy is probably exciting to them. There is a tenderness between them. Unless I’m reading it wrong and it’s really just a sadness that they can’t be together and both accept it. I like Shep a lot, but think he really needs to settle down. It’s a risk to get married too young, but also risky to get married when you are so old, you’re set in your ways and can’t really compromise or grow as a person together with your spouse because you’re already as grown as you’re gonna get. 

I have kinda been wanting them together too. There is a sweetness and tenderness between those two, but I wasn’t sure based on all their denials. But you make a good point about why they might be keeping it hidden. I remember really liking Shep when the show started and then really souring on him last season (maybe before, but it really peaked last season) and trying to make it through RelationShep but being sorta disgusted (despite having Bravo’s claws firmly in me, I couldn’t finish that one). Then, in spite of myself, I started to like him again this season because of his sweetness with K. Hagood is the type of girl his parents probably want him to marry, but I do think K. might be good for him in a way. They seem to have a repertoire that’s fairly equal in certain respects- meaning she seems to be able tease and challenge him in ways other women he’s been with have not. 

*I’m going to go hide in a corner of shame now that I’m shipping K & S*

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Adiba said:

I always feel like Kathryn is trying to recreate a look from the Grand Ole Opry. Like she is channeling a vintage Loretta Lynn or Tammy Winnette. Her reunion looks always seem like she is playing dress up, in the most fun way possible. The problem is that the costumes always end up wearing her. I personally think that she is a stunning woman, who still hasn't figured out the best way to showcase her natural features. I also think that it's another thing that points to her feeling so completely out of her element among most of these folks. Having been surrounded by people who were so much older than her for so long, has to make her feel the need to hide behind "a look" and I suspect her social anxiety doesn't help either. 

• Love 14
(edited)

Craig is 40% looks, 30% Gizmo, 20% kindness and 10% some kind of personality disorder. I love him but I wish he could be Thomas´ lawyer. TRav is the only one (and JD maybe?) that I´d wish "Craig the lawyer" upon. But seriously, I really hope Craig will heal and come into his own soon, there is something seriously wrong with him. But he is a beautiful, charming, smart and kind man who should be able to have a good life.

Kathryn is another favorite of mine that I´m seriously happy for. Crossing my fingers that Craig will be the next Kathryn :)

I´m also so happy for Cameran, hopefully she´ll have more children, but even if she won´t, she has a beautiful child and she´s the greatest charmer :)

Edited by halkatla
  • Love 8
(edited)
21 hours ago, MrsWitter said:

I’ve found Cameran remarkably refreshing these past two seasons. As a woman who has chosen not to have kids, I appreciated watching her struggle with the decision. And I appreciated her talking about both the wonderful and the difficult aspects of motherhood. We exist in a culture that for too long has suggested to women that they need to be perfect people to be a good mom- never complaining, struggling, and hiding all the natural bodily functions that we deem gross.  I love that Cameran discusses the emotional highs and lows, things like her overproduction of milk and the difficulty of breast feeding. I’ve had too many friends who have struggled with similar issues but didn’t feel like they could discuss them publicly. It’s not a revolution, but I hope that Cam’s openness helps remove some of the shame and stigma associated with all of the above issues. She’s stated that’s part of her goal as a public figure and I, for one, appreciate it and am happy to see it on television.

I don’t understand why some are ragging on Cameran for discussing these issues frequently. It’s her story and she’s sharing it. Kathryn isn’t the only person to ever go through addiction or custody battles, Naomi and Craig aren’t the only people to ever go through a break-up, Ashley isn’t the only psycho in the world (although I think she’s pretty damn special in that regard)... and yet we’re here for all their stories. This is Cameran’s story.

Amen. I don’t have kids - not meant to be a mom on so many levels, lol - and it breaks my heart to see my friends with kids beat themselves up and fear being judged all the time. They are really afraid to admit to struggling with anything - I appreciate that Cameran is willing to put herself out there and speak her truth. It makes others who feel the same way feel less isolated. Being a mom is a hard gig. I have actually enjoyed watching her pregnancy journey, and I’m usually not that target demo, lol. 

Craig...my word, would I want to shake him if I knew him. Naomi isn’t perfect, but I’d probably show my ass, too, if I had to deal with Craig. Just like how it’s not about the pasta...it’s not about the pillows. The pillows are a symbol of Craig’s complete lack of direction and motivation. He may have a van down by the river in his future. 

I am glad Katherine didn’t let me down and showed up straight from the set of (the original) Dynasty. If she ever wore something that wasn’t ridiculous I’d be disappointed. Good thing she’s a beautiful woman. :) She can actually pull off that crap, heh. 

Edited by Stiggs
  • Love 17
2 minutes ago, Stiggs said:

Just like how it’s not about the pasta...it’s not about the pillows. The pillows are a symbol of Craig’s complete lack of direction and motivation. 

Oh, thank you so much for this reference. ??

• Love 6
On 7/19/2018 at 9:00 PM, Neurochick said:

Kathryn will never stay sober if she keeps saying it was all Thomas' fault, that he did it all to her.  Kathryn has to accept her part in all this.  That's why Ashley is so bad, because she keeps pointing the finger at Kathryn without her seeing her part.

ITA with the above post and Sage47's. It seems like the pendulum swung too far the other way. Kathryn was treated like a martyr. Cameron's crying jag was too much for me. She just went on and on. Yes, I realize it must have been difficult for Kathryn without her children. However, her behavior caused it to happen. Thomas is a mess, but that doesn't let Kathryn off the hook. I am really glad she has made such a dramatic turnaround and hope her sobriety lasts. But please... she's not Mother Theresa. 

Craig is a total mess and in denial about it. I would never hire him! He didn't even take responsibility for blowing it with Patricia. And all that "unconditional love" pap was just his way of rationalizing being an irresponsible layabout. Reminds me of an old boyfriend who told me I was "too structured" because I actually liked to know the time we were going to get together.  He would say I should learn to relax and go with the flow, which was code for he'd show up whenever he wanted.

It's strange... Naomi's nose looks good, but I liked her overall look better with her old nose. I can't quite put my finger on It, but she had an arresting quality before that the perfect little nose seems to have dulled.

Cameron doesn't speak that well of her husband. For some reason she kind of irritated me, even though I've always liked her.

The only thing I liked about Kathryn's look was her hair color. The false eyelashes were ridiculous. Breasts aside, she looked like she was at the 1975 country music awards.  

• Love 10
On 7/19/2018 at 9:17 PM, VedaPierce said:

I agree about Katherine. I think she smartened up a lot though, and will be better at keeping all the manipulating hidden. I thought it was TERRIBLE of her to reveal what Naomi said to her in some sort of confidence. How can Naomi ever trust her again? I wouldn't. That was a really crappy thing to do...and then not to back down, by maybe saying she mis-heard or something, so much for girl-power...

It was awful of Kathryn and uncomfortable to watch, as was Craig's smug look. 

• Love 5
(edited)
On 7/19/2018 at 9:49 PM, Duke2801 said:

I thought she said she had obtained them “unnaturally.” Aka: boob job. But maybe I misheard. 

That's what I heard. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
Sorry for the multiple posts.
  • Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, MatildaMoody said:

None of these guys seem to look at the women in their lives as human beings with their own thoughts, opinions, and feelings. They are either supposed to be unwaveringly supportive (Craig), cash machines and baby makers (JD), pawns to pit against another woman they are mad at (Thomas), pieces of ass (Thomas, Shep, Austin), or dolls for them to dress up and parade around (Whitney). And it's so ingrained in them and re-enforced by other women (Patricia, Landon, and until recently, Cameron), that they don't see that there is something very toxic in the way they approach relationships with women. 

Certainly. And the maddening part is these men think they are already being gentlemen in their current state. They genuinely think they have done nothing wrong and are not doing anything wrong.

I don't blame Chelsea for going all the way to Rhode Island to get her man and not settling for the typical Charleston dudebro. 

Edited by slowpoked
  • Love 9
16 hours ago, Higgins said:

Poor thing. Those are unattractive. Her natural breasts were so much prettier. Why would she have done that ?????

Maybe with Thomas' uncertain legal situation, she realized she better find another gravy train to latch onto.

Or to be latched onto. ;)

• Love 1

Sooo, ok, my husband has a sewing machine.  I also have a sewing machine.  A Singer.  I bought it about 15 years ago to make pillows, curtains and do simple repairs.  My husband has an industrial sewing machine.  He makes boat cushions, sail covers and all sorts of canvas stuff.  He loves to make custom canvas bags for stuff.  I haven't used my Singer in years.  I just tell him what I need.  The only one who uses my Singer is my daughter.  She used it in high school for a sewing class and for repairs she might have to make for something for herself.  I love that my husband can 'sew'.  Hey, can you shorten these jeans?   Yeah.

On another note, I don't think Kat was being treated like a martyr but rather they were recognizing that they just blindly took Trav's side without seeing what Trav's responsibility or contribution was to the situation.   Others may disagree....  

I will admit I don't get Cam's resistance on having a child.  I just don't get it.  But that's me.  Childbirth isn't all that hard.  But that's me.  I also can't relate to not immediately bonding with your child.  That's no me or my experience.  But it's her story.  I do get the nursing thing.  Nursing sucked for me.  I felt very guilty for stopping.  It was a good decision...for me.  I was much happier.  And, my kids are fine.  Each journey is different.  Nothing wrong about telling your journey.  It's when you preach, then I'm out.  Cam doesn't preach.

• Love 10
(edited)
4 hours ago, Hockey Addict said:

Well, according to a source I saw retweeted today Ash was reported to the SC nursing board for possible HIPPA violation 

Here’s an article (I think this isn’t necessarily the most reliable source, but it’s the only one I’ve seen):

https://www.fitsnews.com/2018/07/20/amy-feinstein-sc-nursing-board-receives-complaint-about-ashley-jacobs/

I don’t know enough about HIPAA to ascertain if what they’re describing is an actual violation, but it’s at the very least trashy and sketchy. So, you know, typical Ashley behavior. The details about the army of supporters she’s trying to amass and the fake accounts are juicy. I’d be curious if anyone here who has experience in the medical field has any thoughts.

Edited by MrsWitter
  • Love 7