Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E15 Reunion Part 1 2018.07.19

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, escatefromny said:

I’m sorry but any good will Kathryn earned with me disappeared after seeing those balloons she had bolted on.  Why on earth would she do that to herself?  I wonder how Gwynn’s felt about their “brand Ambassador”’s outfit?

Poor thing. Those are unattractive. Her natural breasts were so much prettier. Why would she have done that ?????

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, Higgins said:

Poor thing. Those are unattractive. Her natural breasts were so much prettier. Why would she have done that ?????

I’m probably being much too practical/innocent, but I thought maybe she had her breasts done because she was unhappy with them after breastfeeding two kids. Granted, I would think you’d wait to do a surgery like that until you’re sure you don’t want any more children.

I’m probably being a fool- she got bigger boobs because she finally had enough money socked away from the show to get them done.

• Love 11
(edited)
40 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

I think not only is Craig pretty twisted in the way he sees the world and his place in it, he kind of subtly crossed a line for me regarding Naomi. He seems more than a little angry at her. He was very rude and mean towards her and it seemed that he went a bit too far. There are a lot of feelings there, and it wasn't just heartbreak. He seemed slightly aggressive. Naomi has her problems, but they were dimmed in relation to Craig's full-on hatred of her. I didn't like how he talked to her so publicly with so much venom. He also kept talking over her when she tried to respond and sneered so condescendingly when she would ask him legitimate questions. He's a jerk. A crazy one at that. Not a great combo...

He does seem pissed, but it's been almost 2 seasons if constant jabs from Naomie. She has made fun of him over and over, all while he hasn't really bad mouthed her. I think it got to a point where he finally realizes its over and he doesnt have to take her digs. 

She also seems really angry at him, anytime he talks she has something to say or a nasty face to make. I think he is a loser, but she comes off as an aggressive person.

Personally I think they probably still love eachother. There is too much passion there. Thin line between love and hate or whatever.

Also Chealsea kept jabbing at Craig, why does he have a sewing machine. Wlstupid question, you just know naomie has talked so much shit to her

Edited by janie2002
  • Love 8

Hated Kathryn's hair and dress. Her makeup looked good. 

Kathryn is doing all the right things for children,  good for her. I'm still not a big fan. Does she benefit from Ashley and Thomas being disgusting absolutely imo. I just don't buy "it was all Thomas" ,no we saw you Kathryn you were a hot mess.Ii feel she can still be messy.  But whatever . Naomi should be pissed at her. I believe Kathryn.  I'm sure Naomi told her friend something private.  Kathryn runs and tell Naomi ridiculous ex...no that's not right. 

Why was Cam crying because Kathryn was not with her children?  Kathryn had alot to do with that. I hate when people say as a mother...you can have feelings and empathize with a person who going through something with their children , even if you don't have child. 

Austen and those glasses lol.

• Love 18

Was this the Reunion?  Could have fooled me.  I thought it was the “ Bash Craig Conover” Show.  The poor guy has his head down the whole time.  Even Andy was not nice to him.   Awful.

• Love 12
On 7/15/2018 at 7:39 PM, Gam2 said:

Just saw a preview of the reunion. What the HELL was Kathryn thinking wearing that dress???!!!. For Heaven’s Sake, girl. Have some dignity about yourself. I looked at the other women who were dressed beautifully and appropriately although I didn’t wait to see Ashley. Dear God, will someone who cares about Kathryn please help her? This is no way to try to get custody of your tiny children!

I’m assuming she got the boobs done?  That dress or gown or whatever it was, didn’t suit her.  She’s too young for the look.  It was only a reunion, not a ball.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, scrb said:

Why did Kathryn say she did a lot of things in her recovery as she showed her new iPhone X?

Was that an admission that during recovery she smashed her old phone in anger?

• Love 1
On 7/15/2018 at 11:05 PM, dosodog said:

I believe that biakbiak and I are definitely pro Gizmo.  I could be wrong, but I think we're both fans of him.

Really, I've become less fond of Craig, wonder if he needs help.

But I love the rapport he has with the cat.  They just click on screen together.

Truth be told, I don't think I like any of them anymore. Except for Cameron. 

She’s getting on my nerves also.  Going over to Craig’s house, sitting down and immediately questioning him every which way.   Plus, is she the ONLY woman that had a baby?  You would think so, the way she carries on.  How about having three kids without an epidural or any drugs?  Then, you can complain, lol.

• Love 7

Craig brought the bashing on himself with his attitude. Yeah, he's intelligent but only to a point. Because the rest of the world follows "deadlines" he has clothes to wear and that pig sty he lives in and a show to star in that pays him the money required to be the slacker he always dreamed of and not homeless.  

And Naomi has every right to be happy or unhappy away from him. There is no requirement that once you disentangle yourself from a loser that you go on to live a life of ease and bliss. 

It's nice to see Patricia letting Katherine inside her home now. I still think a good storyline for next season would be Patricia taking Katherine under her wing and teaching her everything she knows about how to be a gracious Southern hostess. They could throw a soiree together and it'd be fun for us viewers too. Then Katherine could start a career in event planning. I bet there would be enough baby and wedding showers in the Charleston area to keep her pretty busy. 

• Love 20
12 hours ago, nexxie said:

Ready?! (Don’t miss the third pic.)

I think she’s beautiful.   Tom Ass is an old fool to let her go.  She’s getting her act together .. too bad he can’t.

• Love 13
11 hours ago, nexxie said:

Two related things I noticed: 

When Andy asked Shep if he’d found love and Shep said no, Kathryn had a funny look on her face - and when Kathryn talked about how it’s been for her, Shep had a very caring look on his face.

Wonder if he’d be serious with her if she didn’t have that crazy past and he thought his family would accept her.

I know.  I’m thinking the same thing.  Shep is kind and caring and looks after Katherine and she needs that.  When he looks at her, I see something in his face, like he really cares for her.  But, I doubt his family would go for them together, and then there’s Thomas, who complicates the situation.  Stranger things have happened.  You never know.  Did I hear last night that he had sex with her three times years ago?

• Love 6
1 hour ago, janie2002 said:

He does seem pissed, but it's been almost 2 seasons if constant jabs from Naomie. She has made fun of him over and over, all while he hasn't really bad mouthed her. I think it got to a point where he finally realizes its over and he doesnt have to take her digs. 

She also seems really angry at him, anytime he talks she has something to say or a nasty face to make. I think he is a loser, but she comes off as an aggressive person.

Personally I think they probably still love eachother. There is too much passion there. Thin line between love and hate or whatever.

Also Chealsea kept jabbing at Craig, why does he have a sewing machine. Wlstupid question, you just know naomie has talked so much shit to her

Hmmmm, maybe I’m old fashioned, but I think there’s a way a man especially ex-boyfriend-should talk to a woman in front of a crowd, and that wasn’t it. I’m not fan or supporter of Naomi, but the way he reacted towards her said more about him. He’s tacky. As well as crazy. 

• Love 12
10 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

Yeah, I get it...I love Ann Taylor too....just not on a reunion couch...shouldn't there be some glam? 

11 hours ago, Jextella said:

I'm not sure the other women care much about being the star of the show.  I think they are fine shopping at Ann Taylor and not being seated next to Andy.   That's my take, anyway.

11 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

I feel like I can buy whatever the rest of them had on at Ann Taylor.

Cue season 1 Patricia: “What is this—Ann Taaaayloooor?!?!”

10 hours ago, bosawks said:

Can a cat get a restraining order?

Because Gizmo might need one...

Bosawks, you just made me snort from laughing so hard.

• Love 8

Oh the other thing I wanted to add was Naomie's nose job is not about Craig, for crying out loud.  He took it personally which was so bizarre to me.  I think she was pretty before, and she's pretty after.  It's HER choice and I say more power to her.  I had a couple things done 20 years ago and it made me feel great.  Feeling good about yourself/herself is what's most important.

Same with Kathryn.  If it makes her feel better and gives her confidence, then so be it.  Cheltsie has them too.

• Love 22
11 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Kathryn will never stay sober if she keeps saying it was all Thomas' fault, that he did it all to her. 

Yes, typical response of an alcoholic or addict who is still using. Trust me, I know this.

• Love 7

I really hope for her sake, she can continue her reformation.  I think with support and guidance from mentors, she can do it.  I agree with the above, and I'm holding out hope for her.  I think Patricia can help her.  There are lots of opinions about her on-camera persona but I see her as a good influence and she will support Kathryn if Kathryn can keep her sh*t together.

• Love 4
(edited)
10 hours ago, Box305 said:

Patricia was on Radio Andy and she had some interesting things to say about Ashley, Thomas, and Kathryn. (They're all YouTube videos (four of them) and I can't edit the bottom of the damn post.) ?

Patricia Altschul Calls Ashley Jacobs Ghastly

Patricia Altschul on why she blocked Thomas and Ashley

omg Ashley got TRav to change Kathryn’s drug tests from every three weeks to three times a week - remember her arms? “Sadistic,” Pat says in the second clip. What a fucked up creature - and TRav too.

(Interesting clips that seem like Pat trying to redeem herself - good that Whitney also doesn’t speak with TRav anymore.)

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 15
11 hours ago, Drumpf1737 said:

Dammit, Cam, you made me weepy too.  

I think Naomie confided in Kathryn and because Kathryn and Craig have always been close, she told him as a means of encouragement. 

Shep looks kinda hot. *ducks and leaves the room*

It so good to see Kathryn confident. I suspect Cam thinks Thomas is a rapist. 

I can't quit Craig because he gave Kathryn his pillow pocket square.

Kathryn did say that she went to Craig about her conversation with Naomie because she wanted to give him hope, but people were talking over her so I don't think any of them heard it.

Ashley looked scary skinny and there was that quick shot of her in the make-up room without makeup made me think there is seriously, seriously, something wrong with her. 

• Love 7
28 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

Oh the other thing I wanted to add was Naomie's nose job is not about Craig, for crying out loud.  He took it personally which was so bizarre to me.  I think she was pretty before, and she's pretty after.  It's HER choice and I say more power to her.  I had a couple things done 20 years ago and it made me feel great.  Feeling good about yourself/herself is what's most important.

Same with Kathryn.  If it makes her feel better and gives her confidence, then so be it.  Cheltsie has them too.

He just used it as an opportunity to insult her. Why would a man ever comment on a woman’s appearance in a derogatory way? He should have just said she looks beautiful with any nose. That would have been the classy thing to say... but, well, it’s Craig. 

• Love 12
11 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I think some of their piling on appeared to be about how Thomas was manipulating her too.

After all, Thomas was the one who paid Ashley to come out to Charleston and set her up in an apartment, paid for her clothes, etc. and to be his mistress.  No?  Why, I have no idea.  Maybe all the women in Charleston know he’s a scoundrel and a Master Minipulator.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, scrb said:

Why did Kathryn say she did a lot of things in her recovery as she showed her new iPhone X?

Was that an admission that during recovery she smashed her old phone in anger?

She was being sarcastic -- yes, I did many good things in my recovery but clearly the most important thing I did was get a new phone . . . 

• Love 21
2 hours ago, Coffeewinewater said:

Hahaha. 

Those glasses.  He wants to look like an entrepreneur .. after all, he is a beer maker, haha.  Or whatever the hell  Austen does.  I still can’t figure out what input he had regarding that beer.  I was waiting for him to explain himself about mooching off Chelsea, but it didn’t come yet.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

Kathryn did look gorgeous though styled a bit over the top for the ocassion.  Did she say she got new boobs? 

Yes, she mentioned it to Andy as she was sitting down and he was commenting on her dress. Obviously she's very proud of them.

I think the other women aren't dressed in more fancy attire is because they are young women. Their look is fresh. All the other reunion franchises the women look ridiculously made up and the dresses are so awful, shiny, glittery, tight, too low cut, etc, except for the NYC women. They mostly keep it classy, too. Kathryn missed the mark again. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Coffeewinewater said:

Hated Kathryn's hair and dress. Her makeup looked good. 

Kathryn is doing all the right things for children,  good for her. I'm still not a big fan. Does she benefit from Ashley and Thomas being disgusting absolutely imo. I just don't buy "it was all Thomas" ,no we saw you Kathryn you were a hot mess.Ii feel she can still be messy.  But whatever . Naomi should be pissed at her. I believe Kathryn.  I'm sure Naomi told her friend something private.  Kathryn runs and tell Naomi ridiculous ex...no that's not right. 

Why was Cam crying because Kathryn was not with her children?  Kathryn had alot to do with that. I hate when people say as a mother...you can have feelings and empathize with a person who going through something with their children , even if you don't have child. 

Austen and those glasses lol.

I think Cam was crying in part because she's ashamed of/remorseful about the way that she treated Kathryn, which was not nice at all, and she's still all new mom hormonal. 

Kathryn's dress was tragic. I hate, hate, hate the tits out look that is so "in fashion" and think it is tacky as fuck. I don't understand the need to wear ball-wear to these reunions. A cocktail dress maybe or some fun chic thing, but ball gowns? No, ma'am.

Shep did look good.

Craig is crazy and seriously needs help. He's like, one partner could be a fucking junkie and you still should not break up. WTF? He needs to get his life in order and was super rude to Naomi.

In the previews Craig or someone told Ashley that she doesn't look healthy and that is the understatement of the year. She has some serious problems and needs to take her ass back home. The girl is skeletal and her face looks just awful.  Thomas really does a number on these girls, who also are kind of off/vulnerable to begin with. 

• Love 17
1 hour ago, VedaPierce said:

He just used it as an opportunity to insult her. Why would a man ever comment on a woman’s appearance in a derogatory way? He should have just said she looks beautiful with any nose. That would have been the classy thing to say... but, well, it’s Craig. 

I agree with Craig's statement that it's sad that a beautiful woman looks in the mirror and focuses on the one "flaw".

28 minutes ago, politichick said:

I think Cam was crying in part because she's ashamed of/remorseful about the way that she treated Kathryn, which was not nice at all, and she's still all new mom hormonal. 

I think Cameron always had the right attitude about Kathryn. Keep her at arm's length when you're in a social situation and avoid her as much as possible. 

That's what I do with the possibly imbalanced in my posse.....

• Love 12
3 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

I think not only is Craig pretty twisted in the way he sees the world and his place in it, he kind of subtly crossed a line for me regarding Naomi. He seems more than a little angry at her. He was very rude and mean towards her and it seemed that he went a bit too far. There are a lot of feelings there, and it wasn't just heartbreak. He seemed slightly aggressive. Naomi has her problems, but they were dimmed in relation to Craig's full-on hatred of her. I didn't like how he talked to her so publicly with so much venom. He also kept talking over her when she tried to respond and sneered so condescendingly when she would ask him legitimate questions. He's a jerk. A crazy one at that. Not a great combo...

Yeah, this reunion has shifted my opinion of Craig, I tended to favor him because I thought he was the most decent among the men (slim pickings, I know). But last night, he took it to a whole new level of nasty. He never lied to Naomie??? That's a lie already in itself! He downplayed girl power just because he thought he and Austen were God's gift to the women of Charleston??? I take it all back. He's just as bad as STD King, muppet mouth, and serial abuser. They're all different kinds of bad, but bad nonetheless. There's no redeeming one in this group.

Now I get why Shep said last season that if Craig and Naomie were to ever break up, everyone in the group would take Naomie's side. 

• Love 14
7 hours ago, biakbiak said:

In theory true but after at least two years he can only “sew” a rectangle and “embroider” pre programmed patterns that he just moves the fabric along. The bear scraps for Cam wa ridiculous.

There's nothing wrong with sewing pillows if that's what he wants to sew.  My mom has been sewing (and not "sewing") for over 40 years and she does a lot of pillows because she likes picking out fabric and just wants to make something, but doesn't want a big project.  When I was a kid she made all my clothes and made matching outfits for my dolls  -- she has chops.  What he said about 2D vs 3D made sense to me too.  I've been sewing for years and I don't know that I could easily tackle a 3D project like a bear -- I've never tried, but I suck at curves, so my bear would probably at the very least look kinda wonky.  One of the pillows Craig showed Cam was a bolster and it looked like it had piping and it probably had a zipper, that's a lot more complicated than sewing a rectangle.  I also stand behind Craig storing his pillow cases without pillow forms in them.  Can you imagine how much room 20 pillows would take up and how much grief he'd get?  I think he should put pillow forms in before gifting, but I understand why he didn't with the ones he brought to the club house on his last visit -- ain't nobody got room for that in their luggage, but he could have tried to get a pillow form in NY once he got there.

I'm the same way with knitting.  I have been doing it almost my entire life.  I have no problem with complicated concepts or large garment construction.  That doesn't mean I always want to be knitting a sweater or a lace project.  A lot of time I'm just doing hats because they're quick and I don't have to think.  Sure, I'll start with raw wool straight off the sheep, wash it, dye it, spin it into yarn, and knit it -- but I'm just making a hat and I'm not "knitting" instead of knitting just because my project is simple.  

• Love 12

Cameron said she was never treated for postpartum depression but her uncontrollable crying may indicate she is struggling. 

Katherine was young and impressionable when she got involved with Thomas, but plenty of 21 year olds have common sense. I’m not saying Thomas doesn’t hold some responsibility but Katherine will never be emotionally healthy if she blames others for her choices. 

To obtain and maintain long term sobriety, Katherine needs to do it for herself. Not her kids, her family, a man, a job, but for herself. 

Naomie was Hella pissed when Craig spilled it that Katherine told him what Naomie said about her boyfriend. Katherine needs to choose a side- boys or girls. She can’t expect to be in good with the ladies if she blabs their secrets to the guys. 

Ashley looks unwell - physically and emotionally. 

• Love 15

The real Craig will appear if the money dries up. Will he knuckle down and earn a living the old-fashioned way, or will he hitch his wagon to questionable pursuits, or find a sugar mama (or daddy)?

If Kathryn loses her Southern Charm gig, she can audition for Real Housewives of Atlanta. Every single one has had large breast implants, and every single one of them displays the implants at every opportunity, ad nauseum.

• Love 9
(edited)
2 hours ago, TheFinalRose said:

Craig brought the bashing on himself with his attitude. Yeah, he's intelligent but only to a point. Because the rest of the world follows "deadlines" he has clothes to wear and that pig sty he lives in and a show to star in that pays him the money required to be the slacker he always dreamed of and not homeless.  

And Naomi has every right to be happy or unhappy away from him. There is no requirement that once you disentangle yourself from a loser that you go on to live a life of ease and bliss. 

It's nice to see Patricia letting Katherine inside her home now. I still think a good storyline for next season would be Patricia taking Katherine under her wing and teaching her everything she knows about how to be a gracious Southern hostess. They could throw a soiree together and it'd be fun for us viewers too. Then Katherine could start a career in event planning. I bet there would be enough baby and wedding showers in the Charleston area to keep her pretty busy. 

You are absolutely right about Craig, but there is definitely something wrong with him.  Maybe depression?  He’s just not right.  Maybe he has to go back to Delaware and go to therapy and get away from the gang and drinking.  No matter what age, if he was my kid, I’d try to take him back for awhile.  He didn’t look like this in the beginning.  I’d be worried just looking at him if I was his Mom.  Maybe she already did .. I don’t know.  Then again, maybe he’s suffering without Naomi as he may still love her.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 7
20 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

There's nothing wrong with sewing pillows if that's what he wants to sew.  My mom has been sewing (and not "sewing") for over 40 years and she does a lot of pillows because she like

Craig isn’t doing any of the shit you describe which is why people call him out on it. He can’t even stuff a pillow. He is sewing rectangles of ugly frantic together and can’t even be bothered to put in actual pillow in one of his shams. He will turn 70 and still want to be praised for that ugly ass “Perot European shM”.

• Love 8

Craig strikes me as a sociopath. That whole line he tried to give about love should be “unconditional” is how manipulators rationalize doing bad things to you and then make you feel guilty for wanting to leave. I was hoping someone would point out to him love is actually very conditional, comditional you don’t abuse the person, conditional you are faithful and pull your weight. When he spoke of his Patricia pillow deadline it was very telling when he said basically “what was the big deal I didn’t have it done, no one was bleeding” bit. Yet again another way to avoid being accountable.

Kathryn could be so pretty if they would just dress her like some of her IG posts. 

The Trav train has finally sailed. They can no longer look the other way because of his money. And The good ole boy network is sadly alive and well. If Kathryn had the same accusations on her right now that he does he would have already pulled her in court to stop her parental rights. The whole situation is disgusting and perhaps the Patricia’s and Cams are finally realizing they looked like fools standing by this horrible man. He won’t break up with Ashley now as he literally has no one else left. 

• Love 23
15 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Is that Kathryn's behind or is that a pad?

Kathryn's a pretty woman but they keep making her look like a contestant on Ru Paul's Drag Race, and not a winning contestant (no offense to drag queens).  They keep putting the wrong color on her, she should wear dark greens and blues.  And she needs to lay off the spray tan, it makes her look a deep orange.  Craig needs to lay off the spray tan as well.

Does Shep think he looks distinguished with that facial hair?  He doesn't.

It looks to me that she may have been really into soap operas w her grandma because she always seem to dress a little Dynasty/Y&R Colanade Room.  

• Love 20
6 minutes ago, sadie said:

The Trav train has finally sailed. They can no longer look the other way because of his money. And The good ole boy network is sadly alive and well. If Kathryn had the same accusations on her right now that he does he would have already pulled her in court to stop her parental rights. The whole situation is disgusting and perhaps the Patricia’s and Cams are finally realizing they looked like fools standing by this horrible man. He won’t break up with Ashley now as he literally has no one else left. 

I'm glad about this too. Wasn't it just last reunion where TRav threatened Kathryn with a lawsuit or arrest or something related to it, and everyone else just fell silent and no one stood up for Kathryn?! I wonder what would the vibe have been had Thomas been at the reunion last night?! Would previous silent enablers such as Cameran, Shep, etc., have reacted the same way in front of TRav that they did last night sans TRav?

• Love 14
14 hours ago, TeeMo said:

For the last couple of episodes of this season Craig seemed to be in a downward spiral and that did not seem any different tonight which was disappointing. It is good to hear that he still speaks to his life coach but a regular therapist would probably be a huge help. He clearly has a lot of unresolved feelings when it comes to his relationship with Naomi that he needs to work through. And his weird tirade about the arbitrary nature of deadlines was just unsettling. It is admirable that he hopes to give 20-30 hours of time to pro-bono legal work since he is being paid by Bravo and doesn't need the money from practicing law but those pro-bono clients will need him to be able to adhere to deadlines and timetables. If his approach to pro-bono law is as lackadaisical as his approach to pillow making, the people he agrees to help for free would be better off getting help elsewhere. 

I started to feel a bit of sympathy for Naomi after seeing Craig last night.  He looked and sounded like he is abusing some sort of substance.  He has a ton of anger in him and his inability to see that deadlines mean something would drive me crazy (my staff don't meet deadlines repeatedly and tell me they are arbitrary will find themselves fired).  Why should Naomi have stayed with him if his lack of responsibility and follow through drove her nuts?  Love doesn't mean putting up with bullshit.  One could also say Craig if you really loved Naomi you would have gotten your shit together.

• Love 15
(edited)
1 hour ago, Juliegirlj said:

Cameron said she was never treated for postpartum depression but her uncontrollable crying may indicate she is struggling. 

Katherine was young and impressionable when she got involved with Thomas, but plenty of 21 year olds have common sense. I’m not saying Thomas doesn’t hold some responsibility but Katherine will never be emotionally healthy if she blames others for her choices. 

To obtain and maintain long term sobriety, Katherine needs to do it for herself. Not her kids, her family, a man, a job, but for herself. 

Naomie was Hella pissed when Craig spilled it that Katherine told him what Naomie said about her boyfriend. Katherine needs to choose a side- boys or girls. She can’t expect to be in good with the ladies if she blabs their secrets to the guys. 

Ashley looks unwell - physically and emotionally. 

It didn’t help matters to have Cameron call her a ‘victim’. She’s not a victim. She didn’t get mugged or assaulted. She was in a bad relationship with a manipulative, WEALTHY guy that she thought she could handle and manipulate right back. She had her eyes on his fortune and anyone who doesn’t see that is naive. She also gave crazy as good as she got. Got pregnant. Then got pregnant AGAIN. I get the first mistake, but not the second. Don’t get me started on the boozing and drugging possibly/probably while pregnant. Now Cameron calling her a victim will forever make her feel absolved of any responsibility in that relationship. And that’s a shame. 

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 15
5 hours ago, MrsWitter said:
5 hours ago, Higgins said:

I’m probably being much too practical/innocent, but I thought maybe she had her breasts done because she was unhappy with them after breastfeeding two kids. Granted, I would think you’d wait to do a surgery like that until you’re sure you don’t want any more children.

I’m probably being a fool- she got bigger boobs because she finally had enough money socked away from the show to get them done.

I kinda think the same thing, that having and feeding two kids can wreak havoc on your boobs, and I think a young mom who's also doing reality tv is super-likely to buy a new pair. And I think her silhouette looks good, in that she didn't go too big for her figure, and they probably need to settle a bit more. Unlike a Victoria Beckham I think Kathryn has enough body fat for them to look more natural and less bolted-on in the months to come.

• Love 8
23 hours ago, Mountainair said:

Speaking of Gizmo can I just say that 2018 and Southern Charm has not been kind to me this year. During one of the Hilton Head episodes I received the dreaded call that my Grandpa had passed away. In a few hours I am taking our beloved 15 year old Main C*** kitty to be put down. My 8 year old son has been practically inconsolable since we broke the news to him. Bad news hits my family on Southern Charm day. I hope the reunion brings it tonight because I'm a mess :(

My condolences.  I have a similar relationship with the movie New Jack City.

15 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Craig is going to be a great attorney if he believes deadlines are arbitrary.  I wish I had known when I had jury duty that the date to report was just a suggestion.

Craig doesn't have the intellectual capacity to be the type of attorney who can pull that shit, effectively putting the deadline management off on his paralegal.  He's the exact type of attorney I despise working with.

14 hours ago, escatefromny said:

I’m sorry but any good will Kathryn earned with me disappeared after seeing those balloons she had bolted on.  Why on earth would she do that to herself?  I wonder how Gwynn’s felt about their “brand Ambassador”’s outfit?

Really?  Because girlfriend decided to get a new set of tatas you're going to completely discount any personal growth and maturity by her?  And I'm sure Gwynn's was okay with it.  That overgrown pageant girl look plays in some circles.

14 hours ago, annewithaneee said:

I'm glad Cameran apologized and also made no qualms about Ashley's awfulness. That said, I have a couple issues...

Again, why is the cast very ready to reiterate Ashley being Satan's baby and completely hold back on Thomas? Supposedly the gag order was lifted for the reunion, and most of the cast members are rumored to be completely unwilling to film with him ever again (assuming he doesn't get fired, which Bravo had better do).

Because Thomas has a NAME.  He has an old Southern name in an old Southern town where these things count.  He owns a plantation.  He has the local judicial system in his back pocket as he's probably one of the largest political donors in town.  He managed to do time on a drug charge and have his social reputation pretty much intact.  This is one of the things that makes Charleston and Charleston society fodder for a show like this.  

14 hours ago, Neurochick said:

To me, Thomas isn't some great master manipulator; I don't think he's that intelligent.  What Thomas has is $$$.  He's a "sporting man" and that's attractive to some people.  I think it was attractive to Kathryn, until she realized he was a jerk, and I think it's attractive to others on that show. 

He has more than money.  He has 400+ years of rich, which male Southern privilege and the Ravenelle name.  

8 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

It looks to me that she (Katheryn) may have been really into soap operas w her grandma because she always seem to dress a little Dynasty/Y&R Colanade Room.  

YASSSSSSS. This exactly.  

• Love 16
14 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

Yea I don’t get the sense that she (Chelsea) would blink an eye if somebody’s mother had a sewing machine — or even one of her girlfriends. But it IS odd, at least to me, that a (supposedly) straight guy in his 20s just happens to have one lying around the house.

I don’t know you guys... I’ve been very anti Naomi this season. But I sort of started to understand her attitude towards Craig, at least for the latter part of their relationship: Don’t get me wrong: I still think she can be a bitchy mean girl. But hearing Craig talk his gobbledygook nonesense, deflect, and basically continue to evade reality last night gave me a bit more sympathy for what their relationship must have been like. Honestly his messiness alone would have been a deal breaker for me. 

I am right there with ya

• Love 6
1 hour ago, pasdetrois said:

If Kathryn loses her Southern Charm gig, she can audition for Real Housewives of Atlanta. Every single one has had large breast implants, and every single one of them displays the implants at every opportunity, ad nauseum.

Right, I was thinking to myself that Porsha Williams was going to call Katherine and ask for her dress back

• Love 11