Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E15 Reunion Part 1 2018.07.19

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, VedaPierce said:

I never knew how beautiful pale pink is on a red head! I loved Katherine's look. It seemed elevated over the other women. I feel like I can buy whatever the rest of them had on at Ann Taylor. Katherine's looked couture. She would fit in on the Beverly Hills couch. She's obviously the star.

I loved the color too. Kathryn is one gorgeous girl. 

• Love 16
5 minutes ago, TeeMo said:

Naomi is awful and I 100% believe that she told Kathryn she is worried she is losing that loving feeling with her new man but it was not nice of Kathryn to run off and tell Craig about it. Kathryn is definitely more together in this reunion than she has been in ages but I am still not buying everything she is selling. I think she still has a lot of shit stirring and manipulation going on under that veneer of reformed woman. 

I agree about Katherine. I think she smartened up a lot though, and will be better at keeping all the manipulating hidden. I thought it was TERRIBLE of her to reveal what Naomi said to her in some sort of confidence. How can Naomi ever trust her again? I wouldn't. That was a really crappy thing to do...and then not to back down, by maybe saying she mis-heard or something, so much for girl-power...

• Love 23
(edited)
On 7/15/2018 at 8:03 PM, dosodog said:

Gizmo loves Craig in spite of all his faults.

So do I.

12 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

I never knew how beautiful pale pink is on a red head! I loved Katherine's look. It seemed elevated over the other women. I feel like I can buy whatever the rest of them had on at Ann Taylor. Katherine's looked couture. She would fit in on the Beverly Hills couch. She's obviously the star.

I get the criticisms others are making about Katherine's look tonight, but I appreciate the drama of it all.  It's over the top but in a fun way.  I think it reflects Katherine's personality and the over-the-top nature of it is completely by choice.

I'm not sure the other women care much about being the star of the show.  I think they are fine shopping at Ann Taylor and not being seated next to Andy.   That's my take, anyway.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 20
5 minutes ago, Sage47 said:

Cameran crying that much over Kathryn was sweet...but shocking too! I think Kathryn IS a victim but not fully. She was a pretty “been-around-the-block” 21 year old, going after a rich 50 year old! And she first tried her luck with much-older Shep and Whitney. She was not an innocent flower in all of this. 

That said, Thomas did gaslight and isolate her. He caused much of her craziness/breakdown and is deserving of the hate. 

Craig is....mentally unfit. He doesn’t make a shred of sense and talks in circles. He has really deteriorated from Season One, quite sad to see really. He needs serious help. 

I think Cameran felt, "what if my husband did that to me?"  So that warmed her a bit to Kathryn.

I too don't think Kathryn's really that much of a victim.  I still believe that had Thomas "put a ring on it" and was serious about it, the story would be very different.  I think a lot of Kathryn's independence comes from realizing that Thomas was NEVER going to marry her no matter how many children she had with him.  It's like a lightbulb went off in her head and she was like, "shit, I've been wasting my time with this loser."

I wonder if Kathryn was predisposed to not liking Ashley, I mean before she realized Ashley was a loon. 

Next week looks...interesting.  I don't know why  all of them are piling on Ashley.  The only person who has any reason to say anything to Ashley is Kathryn and that's because of the children Kathryn shares with Thomas. 

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, bosawks said:

I don’t believe Austin really needs those glasses.

He said in a video about their outfit choices that he usually wears contacts but had those glasses on the trip to NY and people said he should wear them for the reunion.

• Love 5
(edited)

Craig's problem is this, when he was first on the show, he was the only man who wasn't a "trust fund baby."  He had a job.  But, as he's hung out with people like Shep, he's got a taste of the good life of a "sporting man." I think that's what Craig wants, he just doesn't have the trust fund to...well fund it.

I wonder if Ashley was hired by Bravo to put some drama into this season.  Hate to say it but were it not for her, the season would have been more of a snooze fest than it was IMO.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, Jextella said:

So do I.

I get what the criticisms others are making about Katherine's look tonight, but I appreciate the drama of it all.  It's over the top but in a fun way.  I think it reflects Katherine's personality and the over-the-top nature of it is completely by choice.

I'm not sure the other women care much about being the star of the show.  I think they are fine shopping at Ann Taylor and not being seated next to Andy.   That's my take, anyway.

Yeah, I get it...I love Ann Taylor too....just not on a reunion couch...shouldn't there be some glam? and if they care about being on tv, keeping their jobs, I think they should care about being seated next to Andy. Otherwise, why are they even there?

for the most part though, I think they all look beautiful and usually dress very tastefully and elegantly.  They are much more conservative in their dress (almost preppy) than across other Bravo shows---Atlanta Marlo anyone? Or Tamra, oy! 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Craig's problem is this, when he was first on the show, he was the only man who wasn't a "trust fund baby."  He had a job.  But, as he's hung out with people like Shep, he's got a taste of the good life of a "sporting man." I think that's what Craig wants, he just doesn't have the trust fund to...well fund it.

Shep’s jabs on the issue still get to him too it seems. Hey Craig, this show isn’t going to be around forever!

• Love 4

I too was grossed out by Shep's words about TRav, talking like Thomas had only been accused of shoplifting or somehing.  Points to Cameran for what she said.  I understand Kathryn keeping her mouth shut about it, but it felt like everyone else was just 'whatever' about the allegations.

Craig is now officially the male version of Sonja Morgan.

Kathryn did look gorgeous though styled a bit over the top for the ocassion.  Did she say she got new boobs? 

Next week should be interesting.  They're all gonna pile on Ashley and I don't feel sorry for her one bit.

• Love 23

To me, Thomas isn't some great master manipulator; I don't think he's that intelligent.  What Thomas has is $$$.  He's a "sporting man" and that's attractive to some people.  I think it was attractive to Kathryn, until she realized he was a jerk, and I think it's attractive to others on that show. 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, hisbunkie said:

I saw this differently.  What I saw was the perspective of someone who has gotten insight through maturity,self reflection and therapy. Kathryn was only 20-21 when she and 50-51 year old Thomas began “hooking up”.  She was not emotionally mature enough to have been left to deal with the aftermath.  She was manipulated and used by Thomas. We can see how he operates. 

Well, Kathryn is in early recovery.  My point is, if you keep saying that it was all "them" or "him" or "her," you're missing the point.  What I saw was a very young, immature woman who wanted the "fairy tale," she wanted the older man to take care of her.  I wonder what would have happened had they actually married.  In time, Kathryn will probably see that she was looking for that fairy tale, and that's why she was just ripe for Thomas's picking.  If Kathryn was like, "I don't want to marry some old fart," Thomas wouldn't have stood a chance.

• Love 5
(edited)
15 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

I too was grossed out by Shep's words about TRav, talking like Thomas had only been accused of shoplifting or somehing.  Points to Cameran for what she said.  I understand Kathryn keeping her mouth shut about it, but it felt like everyone else was just 'whatever' about the allegations.

Kathryn did look gorgeous though styled a bit over the top for the ocassion.  Did she say she got new boobs? 

Next week should be interesting.  They're all gonna pile on Ashley and I don't feel sorry for her one bit.

She said something to the effect that she got new boobs courtesy of mother nature. I think she has gained some weight since she got sober, and it landed in all the right places. 

15 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

I saw this differently.  What I saw was the perspective of someone who has gotten insight through maturity,self reflection and therapy. Kathryn was only 20-21 when she and 50-51 year old Thomas began “hooking up”.  She was not emotionally mature enough to have been left to deal with the aftermath.  She was manipulated and used by Thomas. We can see how he operates. 

Cam was correct, Kathryn was a child when this show began.   Having had numerous sexual relationships does not make her a mature adult. I wonder if the same would be said of a 21 year old male fathering two children in two years?

There is something wrong with Craig, I’m Team Naomi all the way  

Me too. Craig claiming Naomi couldn't name one lie of his because there weren't any was insane. Come on, Craig, I only watch you on TV for an hour a few weeks a year and I can come up with several. I think that a lot of the reason Naomi was so angry after they broke up was that she realized Craig wasn't at all the person that he had pretended to be, and that she had believe him to be. It's not just that their relationship didn't work out because they came to realize they weren't a good match. She came to realize that he is a liar who can't follow through on anything including, apparently, filing his taxes.

Edited by absolutelyido
  • Love 13

Ashley frightens me.  She looks so different from the way she looked at the beginning of the season.  And good lord she is so FAKE.

I read somewhere else today, someone was commenting on how it took a good six months for them to recover from a manipulative (read: mind f*ck) relationship, and having been in several myself, I 100% sympathize with Naomie.  While there is no excuse for her choices in behavior, I totally get her.  Craig has turned into a complete wing nut and he's so irrationally angry.  I think it's entirely possible he's a closeted bisexual, maybe even gay, and can't get out of his own way or deal with his emotions regarding it.  I've been there done that too (dated someone who to this day is still in the closet and just can't admit it.)  Their behavior is almost exactly the same. 

• Love 10
14 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

He had a job

A job he was always late for and never felt that he needed to adhere to arbitary things like “office hours” and “deadlines” and was fired from which had nothing to with Shep.

• Love 20
1 minute ago, absolutelyido said:

Me too. Craig claiming Naomi couldn't name one lie of his because there weren't any was insane. Come on, Craig, I only watch you on TV for an hour a few weeks a year and I can come up with several. I think that a lot of the reason that Naomi was so angry after they broke up was that she realized that Craig wasn't at all the person that he had pretended to be, and that she had believe him to be. It's not just that their relationship didn't work out because they came to realize they weren't a good match. She came to realize that he is a liar who can't follow through on anything including, apparently, filing his taxes.

I almost spit out my beverage when he said he'd never lied to her.  He's one of those people who you know is lying because his lips are moving.  I'm so glad she got away from him.

• Love 19
(edited)
1 hour ago, dosodog said:

I think they all look nice.   I just wish Kathryn's was a tad more covered.  She looks great, but it's just a little much.

It's a little not-enough! Lol. I thought her gown was stunning, but I agree, a little too revealing in the boob. I kept thinking I saw areola! Would have been much more flattering if she was smaller breast size. I don't know why women keep doing that...

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 9

All the women looked great . . . except for Kathryn.  Whoever styles her should be fired.  Can Gwynn's be happy about their "brand ambassador" looking so cheap?  What is it with women whose breasts grow "unnaturally" wearing such revealing dresses on Bravo shows?  All that goodwill toward Kathryn during the season and she shows up looking like she was styled by Erika Jayne.  Ugh.  

Was Chelsea trying to steal Andy's job?  Seriously, girl kept interrupting.  Maybe because she had nothing else to offer?  It's a huge pet peeve of mine.  If Andy asks Craig a question, let CRAIG answer it.  You'll have your turn.

Speaking of Craig - - yeah, he may be unmotivated and lazy but I adore his Gizmo love.  Gizmo should be at this reunion.  Rocky (and her diaper) too.  I actually can't stand the way the other Charmers bag on Craig for his sewing.  He likes to sew.  It's not a crime.  Leave him be.  

There is so much animosity between him and Naomie - - he's obviously not over her.  And I believe that Naomie told Kathryn exactly what Craig reported.  Surprised that Kathryn said so, given how tight those two seemed to be this season.  

So the phone stalking thing wasn't actually stalking?  Is that what Craig was saying?  Or was he saying that he knew the location thing had been turned on but wasn't aware it still was after they broke up?  I have no idea.  

Way too much crying.  I don't watch this show for crying.  I watch this show for scenes of Charleston and bitchy behavior.  Get on it.  

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

I thought she said she had obtained them “unnaturally.” Aka: boob job. But maybe I misheard. 

I thought she said she gained them naturally, which I assumed to mean through weight gain, but I wouldn't swear by it.

• Love 2

Craig is insane. Team Naomi. But I think Naomi did say that stuff about the guy she's with now. They're currently traveling abroad. I'm thinking she got the boyfriend out of the country when the reunion was airing so he couldn't watch it and see what she said about him. 

Ashley looks ill.  I cannot wait until next week to hear her "side." I didn't like Kathyrn's gown; too in your face. But I do like Kathryn and hope she continues to mature. I thought Cameran's apology was sincere. 

• Love 21

Ok, Hockey Addict just had an indepth conversation with some cheese balls and we came up with these points. Number one, Ashley is fake as my non existent boob implants. Two, i hope she ends up knocked up with t ravs baby during a conjugal visit in the slammer then is clawed by Gizmo whilst knocked up, then learns all T ravs money is gone. Likely? No. I can dream

• Love 13
12 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

Ashley frightens me.  She looks so different from the way she looked at the beginning of the season.  And good lord she is so FAKE.

I read somewhere else today, someone was commenting on how it took a good six months for them to recover from a manipulative (read: mind f*ck) relationship, and having been in several myself, I 100% sympathize with Naomie.  While there is no excuse for her choices in behavior, I totally get her.  Craig has turned into a complete wing nut and he's so irrationally angry.  I think it's entirely possible he's a closeted bisexual, maybe even gay, and can't get out of his own way or deal with his emotions regarding it.  I've been there done that too (dated someone who to this day is still in the closet and just can't admit it.)  Their behavior is almost exactly the same. 

This is so interesting Red Delicious. Makes me think of a relationship I had....

I really do think Craig is closeted bi or gay. There is something off about the way he relates to women. Even with Naomie...something just wasn’t quite right. 

He has no passion. Just “kindergarten crush” romantic feelings. Honestly I am shocked that Naomie dated him as long as she did. 

Where was Whitney?? He is really missed on the reunion!

• Love 8
(edited)

Patricia was on Radio Andy and she had some interesting things to say about Ashley, Thomas, and Kathryn. (They're all YouTube videos (four of them) and I can't edit the bottom of the damn post.) ?

Patricia Altschul Calls Ashley Jacobs Ghastly

Patricia Altschul on why she blocked Thomas and Ashley

Edited by Box305
  • Love 10
32 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

I thought she said she had obtained them “unnaturally.” Aka: boob job. But maybe I misheard. 

That's how I heard it also.

They're lovely.  I just didn't think the neckline? was really all that flattering.  The back is beautiful and I love how it flows. 

Apparently I need a Project Runway fix.

• Love 9

I did not particularly care for Katherine's look as a whole. The dress without the hair-yea sure! The hair with a different dress-heck yea. They were both just too drastic to do together. I knew she was young (26!) but she's up there looking at least 15 years older. I hate that she threw Naomie under the bus though. I noticed during the Cameron break down scene with Kathryn Naomie was very nonchalant about the whole thing. 

I've never liked Naomie but now I firmly dislike Craig. He would drive me nuts in real life so I do feel Naomie a little bit but she would drive me nuts in real life so..... 

Craig needs some help and a life coach ain't it. I mentioned before that I don't really get life coaches. Get a good therapist, meds if you need them. Getting a Life Coach still seems like the half assed way to pretend to make an effort at being a productive human being. He needs more help than any life coach I know is capable of giving. Craig crazy. 

I've come over to Katherine's side (I was never on Thomas' side) more this year but she still needs to admit to a little bit of responsibility in this whole thing. Everyone knows you put a ring on it first (especially in the south) she played her cards wrong from the get-go by sleeping with half the cast. Having not only one but two babies by that crazy ass and expecting different results each time well........I hope she continues to make strides but I also suspect she was heavily medicated and good lord those eyelashes! 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

I wonder if Ashley was hired by Bravo to put some drama into this season.  Hate to say it but were it not for her, the season would have been more of a snooze fest than it was IMO.

I read that Ashley was not paid anything by Bravo for the season. She was paid a small sum to appear on the reunion. 

• Love 5

I really do like Craig but he's in this weird place that I just can't justify.

Sorry Naomi but you lost your individuality with that nose job.

I appreciated Cam's empathy with Kat.  Yeah.  Trav is a manipulator and a user.  No one wants to talk about his latest situation but I think they all know what the guy is all about.  Same goes for JD.  Too bad they didn't admit it sooner.

I guess I may be on the other side of the pool because I really liked Kat's shorter ombre hair this season.

Ashley looks seriously anorexic.  

• Love 11

Craig: “Name one bad thing that Austen and I did to any of the women here.”

Well, technically, not to “any of the women there”, but I guess Austen’s video didn’t come out before this reunion was taped. 

• Love 9
(edited)

Craig ranting that he feels sorry for Naomie because she’s so unhappy in her life now, that she threw away the best thing in her life (him, HA), and there is NO reason that they should have broken up.... dude is seriously unhinged, delusional, nuts. 

When Cameran was crying over Kathryn having zero support system with babies...didn’t her parents help out a lot?? I know Thomas was a dick but she was not totally alone in the world. 

I raised my babies with no support except my husband who was very emotionally MIA. My family lived 900 miles away. And yes, it was depressing and extremely hard. But Kathryn did have her mom and dad. 

Edited by Sage47
  • Love 4
(edited)

After listening to Patricia's interview above, I want to raise my hand and apologize for judging the bruises on Kathryn's arm at the beginning of the season. If I was getting drawn three times a week (at Thomas' power tripping whim), I'd be bruised like that too. I was wrong.

Cam's apology was very heartwarming but the crying was a little much for my cold black heart. 

I wonder what would happen if someone threw water on Ashley.  (c. The Wizard of Oz, 1939)

Edited by RedDelicious
  • Love 14
(edited)

Kathryn’s exact quote about her breasts “Perhaps they grew a little bit unnaturally but that’s okay”. So I don’t  feel bad saying that they are way too big for her frame.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 13

Most important news:  Kat got a new phone!!  Without a broken glass!

And...yep.  Austen looks better in his glasses.  I get that because people who have seen me wearing my  glasses as opposed to my contacts have told me that as well.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

Yikes Kathryn looks like a thrive-divorced 40 year old divorcee with that hairdo and gown. BUT I will say I love that she’s gone back to the dark red haircolor. That two-toned look she was sporting most of the season was janky as hell. 

It made her look like she’d been in an accident.

• Love 3

Why did Kathryn say she did a lot of things in her recovery as she showed her new iPhone X?

Was that an admission that during recovery she smashed her old phone in anger?

I need less crying and more Gizmo.

While I do believe that Thomas helped Kathryn out in the looking crazy department, I in no way believe it was 100% him making her look crazy.

I get so tired of everyone piling on the sewing.  There's nothing wrong with sewing.  

3 hours ago, Sage47 said:

This is so interesting Red Delicious. Makes me think of a relationship I had....

I really do think Craig is closeted bi or gay. There is something off about the way he relates to women. Even with Naomie...something just wasn’t quite right. 

He has no passion. Just “kindergarten crush” romantic feelings. Honestly I am shocked that Naomie dated him as long as she did. 

Where was Whitney?? He is really missed on the reunion!

Dating him got her on TV and kept her on TV.  I'm not surprised at all.

2 hours ago, Sage47 said:

Craig ranting that he feels sorry for Naomie because she’s so unhappy in her life now, that she threw away the best thing in her life (him, HA), and there is NO reason that they should have broken up.... dude is seriously unhinged, delusional, nuts. 

When Cameran was crying over Kathryn having zero support system with babies...didn’t her parents help out a lot?? I know Thomas was a dick but she was not totally alone in the world. 

I raised my babies with no support except my husband who was very emotionally MIA. My family lived 900 miles away. And yes, it was depressing and extremely hard. But Kathryn did have her mom and dad. 

She also had the nanny.  The nanny probably wasn't giving her a ton of emotional support, but at least she had help taking care of the kid and that's more than a lot of new moms have.

• Love 11
(edited)
45 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

get so tired of everyone piling on the sewing.  There's nothing wrong with sewing.  

In theory true but after at least two years he can only “sew” a rectangle and “embroider” pre programmed patterns that he just moves the fabric along. The bear scraps for Cam wa ridiculous.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 18

Craig’s defense on twitter is that he has never lied to anyone!!! Bitch please. Hell Naomi just asked if you wanted to actually be a lawyer and you called her stupid! 

Trav is trash but Craig is tied with JD being the second worst.

• Love 14
(edited)
8 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

8 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

Omg! This is brilliant. And totally what he is. Maybe next season he'll have some interns.

Y’all! Lady Morgan is in complete agreement. Did anyone else see her surprise appearance on WWHL last year where she dubbed Craig the Sonja of Southern Charm and then complimented him on his “stiff dick”? (I know. I’m sorry.)  

I am dying at the thought of Craig hiring interns... one to complete tasks he needs his pinky for, another to clean, one to harass Naomi on Instagram, someone to do his taxes and complete change of address forms, another person to source clip art for his sewing projects, another to kidnap Gizmo...

Oh! And someone to do his homework for his life coach! Gah... the possibilities are endless... 

Really, all he needs to meet deadlines is a staff of interns!

Edited by MrsWitter
Thought of another intern duty!
  • Love 14