Type keyword(s) to search

S18.E12: 13 : Road to the Finals & Live Finale

• Start Topic

Bye Candace.  I think she was hoping for this.  She was so obviously inferior to the other finalists, she was completely at peace.  Mark too, for that matter.

(edited)

What's with these very, very long pauses Tom's taking to announce who's leaving? I swear he never use to pause that long. Now he's rivaling Carson with The Voice who takes like years to announce who's going home even when credits are rolling. 

eta: And that was extremely anti-climatic. Congratulations Maks. You finally won. It only took getting the ringerest ringer that ever ringed (next to Nicole Scherzinger) and an over the top showmance that played out all throughout the season. Good job. 

Meanwhile, when they were standing waiting for the results, it occurred to me that Derek has been standing there waiting for that final result for the last four seasons. Yeah he needs to go away for awhile. Also wow, I know the pros were all happy for Maks what with his 13 seasons of not winning but damn, not one person went over to hug Derek and Amy. Hell not even his psuedo-brother Mark. Although I forgive poor Mark. I still think he's so doped up he probably barely even knows his own name.

Whatever, it's finally over. Meanwhile I have the Survivor finale tomorrow to look forward to which actually will have some suspense. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 1

Regime change!  Way to go Meryl and Maks!  Best dancers win the prize, so good for this.  Editing tipped their hand to this result all night.  Still think it's all about Meryl and not Maks.  It was for me, anyway.

• Love 4