Type keyword(s) to search

Hannah: Hates Her Job And It Shows

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Jextella said:

tried watching last night and just didn't care and turned off the tv. 

It’s funny, I don’t even particularly like Hannah on the show, though I was frequently on her side because others were worse, but I really miss what she brought to the show and my interest has really waned. 

• Love 8

I took the show off of season record after Hannah's last episode. Although there were certainly times she seemed over it, I think a lot of that was Sandy. The one who was all in her business, unless Hannah needed help from her captain, and then it was "work it out yourself." For me, this was Hannah's show. I have no desire to tune in to see the AMAZING CAPTAIN SANDY show.

• Love 14
50 minutes ago, greyflannel said:

I took the show off of season record after Hannah's last episode. Although there were certainly times she seemed over it, I think a lot of that was Sandy. The one who was all in her business, unless Hannah needed help from her captain, and then it was "work it out yourself." For me, this was Hannah's show. I have no desire to tune in to see the AMAZING CAPTAIN SANDY show.

Same here. The Peacock app has entire seasons of BD and BDM. I just started rewatching season 2 of BDM — Sandy’s grand debut — and all the warning signs were there from the get-go. It’s been ALL Sandy ALL the time. Hannah was over her midway through the first episode — my hat is off to her for putting up with that menace for as long as she did. I know I couldn’t have.

• Love 10
On 9/1/2020 at 7:27 PM, greyflannel said:

Hannah did seem over it during the last few seasons because of Sandy's toxic behavior towards her.  Hannah knew that no matter how well she did her job, Sandy would pick her apart.  She was in a no win situation.  

• Love 12

Re-watching the reruns of this season today and I'm more convinced than ever that Hannah had agreed to a storyline where she had "lost her passion for yachting" because one of her talking heads literally says something about how annoyingly chipper Bugsy is and if she wants Hannah's job, she can have it. I don't think I actually saw that ep the first time around but that's straight up telling. And then they fucked her over with this drug abuser/rule breaker edit. Anyway I do think Bugsy is better at her job and it's too bad they couldn't just leave it at that w/o shaming those with mental health issues who are treated with meds.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 9/22/2020 at 9:32 PM, blixie said:

Re-watching the reruns of this season today and I'm more convinced than ever that Hannah had agreed to a storyline where she had "lost her passion for yachting" because one of her talking heads literally says something about how annoyingly chipper Bugsy is and if she wants Hannah's job, she can have it. I don't think I actually saw that ep the first time around but that's straight up telling. And then they fucked her over with this drug abuser/rule breaker edit. Anyway I do think Bugsy is better at her job and it's too bad they couldn't just leave it at that w/o shaming those with mental health issues who are treated with meds.

Yeah, I feel Hannah knew something was brewing prior to the start of the season but she signed on anyway. However, I don't think she knew what it would be much less that it would be the demise of job.

So much of this stuff needs to be cleared through legal channels in advance so I'm sure these things were written in a way to make her eyebrows go up. without providing details  She seemed apprehensive from the very first episode. 

Edited by Jextella
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, dleighg said:

man they really dragged out that "article" with lots of nearly identical photos! Finally got a tiny sliver of baby head near the end 🙂 

Daily Mail is trash but you can scroll through all the photos at the tip of the article.

On 7/11/2018 at 4:31 PM, KSH said:

Hannah spends every season in a desperate attempt to hook up with someone. First season was Ben. Second season was client Jason and a drunken attempt at Adam. This season she’s set her eye on Conrad. She’s a sloppy drunk and has a definite mean girl streak.

She is completely cheap- Brooke got it spot on, “fur coat and no knickers” 

manipulating, rude, bitchy, spiteful, a sloppy drink and lies to the Captains constantly, only takes time off from all of the above to stir up trouble between staff. 

• Love 2