Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Spoilers, Speculation and Social Media

• Start Topic

38 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

I have Philo and I couldn't possibly love it more.

Great selection of channels (alas no Bravo yet but hopefully in the future), live streaming and a plethora of episodes of all of the shows via their DVR.

I pretty much live my free time on ID Discovery and TLC with an occasional foray over to MTV2 for Teen Mom shenanigans.

Also, Philo has every season and every episode of this train wreck for anyone who wants to walk down the Brown Memory Lane of Delusion.    

Great to hear a review! I've been curious about it. 

• Love 1
On 2/21/2019 at 11:47 AM, laurakaye said:

This would make more sense to me if they were moving and downsizing as their actual at-home family gets smaller.  Instead, they are constantly moving and upsizing to custom-built homes with far more room than any of them usually need (looking at you, Meri/Robyn).  Perhaps Kootie has invested much of the TLC money and can justify their living the high life as Z-list celebrities, while all of their MLM scams are what's bringing in the grocery money.  If that's the case, then color me stunned.  Given what I've seen of these people, though, I have to think that they are one accident/surgery away from having to all bunk together back at the Lehi house - or moving into a B&B in Parowan (hahahaha, oh man - sign me up for five more seasons if this happens).

Janelle and Christine both said they intend to downsize. I would be surprised if anyone but Robyn went bigger or even stayed the same. Robyn still has a full house, although her current rental seems excessive. 

18 minutes ago, Gothish520 said:

Janelle and Christine both said they intend to downsize. I would be surprised if anyone but Robyn went bigger or even stayed the same. Robyn still has a full house, although her current rental seems excessive. 

Everyone is free to do what they want and have their own opinions.  We had a lot of children between everyone and kids shared bedrooms - it was really NOT a big deal.  Probably made them into great room mates for other people when they went to college because they knew how to get along in living arrangements and be considerate.  And that is NOT a slam on kids who grow up with their own bedrooms - I was just thinking about some positives that might have come out of it, lol. 

One thing that bugs me about the Browns is how they are a plural family yet they live like individuals.   They are all so busy in their own homes with their own kids and their own businesses and errands and whatnot - how often do they even need to interact?  When a kid has a birthday or gets married?  Christmas and Thanksgiving?  Polygamy has MANY different variances just like any marriage, but this just has the feel of Kody and his four bed partners.   

I mean, take Meri for example.  Her kids are grown and she's busy with her Lularoe and her B&B - who CARES if she and her sister wives are best buds at this late stage in life?  Again  - they all live apart in their own houses with their own space - how often do they HAVE to get together?   So why sit down and chat (next week's show) about why you aren't as close as BFFs.  Because you don't NEED to be!!!!!!!!

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Kyanight said:

Everyone is free to do what they want and have their own opinions.  We had a lot of children between everyone and kids shared bedrooms - it was really NOT a big deal.  Probably made them into great room mates for other people when they went to college because they knew how to get along in living arrangements and be considerate.  And that is NOT a slam on kids who grow up with their own bedrooms - I was just thinking about some positives that might have come out of it, lol. 

One thing that bugs me about the Browns is how they are a plural family yet they live like individuals.   They are all so busy in their own homes with their own kids and their own businesses and errands and whatnot - how often do they even need to interact?  When a kid has a birthday or gets married?  Christmas and Thanksgiving?  Polygamy has MANY different variances just like any marriage, but this just has the feel of Kody and his four bed partners.   

I mean, take Meri for example.  Her kids are grown and she's busy with her Lularoe and her B&B - who CARES if she and her sister wives are best buds at this late stage in life?  Again  - they all live apart in their own houses with their own space - how often do they HAVE to get together?   So why sit down and chat (next week's show) about why you aren't as close as BFFs.  Because you don't NEED to be!!!!!!!!

True, but I think that at the very least Christine and Robyn want to be closer. Whether one believes her or not, Robyn has always said from the get-go that the sister wife relationship was just as important to her as the husband one, maybe even moreso. I think she would be happy if they all lived under one roof. 

From what I understand, there are plural families that all live together and some that live apart and have almost totally separate lives. I think a cul-de-sac situation is a perfect compromise. Each wife has their own space, yet the rest of the family is right outside the door. The kids can hang out together anytime they want, the wives can get together if they so choose. It's the best of all worlds, if that's what one is looking for. 

I find it interesting what Janelle said about family vs friends. You can drop a friend if necessary and never have to see them again. But with family, even if there is someone you may not want to see regularly or someone who leads a very busy life, you at least know you will see them on holidays and other special occasions. I really believe that Meri and all of the Browns consider themselves family and that's why she hasn't either cut herself off or been cut off completely from them.

• Love 6
23 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

I have Philo and I couldn't possibly love it more.

Great selection of channels (alas no Bravo yet but hopefully in the future), live streaming and a plethora of episodes of all of the shows via their DVR.

I pretty much live my free time on ID Discovery and TLC with an occasional foray over to MTV2 for Teen Mom shenanigans.

Also, Philo has every season and every episode of this train wreck for anyone who wants to walk down the Brown Memory Lane of Delusion.    

I love the internet, because I learn of things like this. Thanks for sharing!

• Love 1

Sometimes, I just get this odd desire to see just what would happen if Kody put his foot down on the separate house issue....lol.  I know, the ladies might hit the roof, but, what could they really do about it?  Could they go against Kody ad refuse to live with the kids under the roof he designates?  I'm not sure how feasible it is.....I mean, it would require a lot of bedrooms, even if some of the kids shared a room.  It might be more feasible to buy a couple of lots and put double wide mobile homes on them......not sure that would go over well either, but, it's a good way to get the space you need for lower costs, plus, it's faster set up than building.  Just saying.....

• Love 5

I too would love to see Kodoof toss his hair and stomp his feet and insist on one house, just like the good ol' days.  I have a feeling that Robyn would actually be the holdout there - I think she's taken over the role of she-who-must-be-obeyed from Meri.  Even though Robyn proclaims that "they all shoulda been together from Day One," I think what she meant is "as long as I have my 7-bedroom estate, the others can share a house - that's fine with me."

She really is far, far more stealth than I ever gave her credit for.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 10
On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 3:05 AM, lma said:

I don’t know you guys. I commented a while back that I feel like their social media (during show hiatus) is so positive and it seems they all get along but then when the show starts back, we’ll see footage of them at each other’s throats and it’ll be full of drama like they hate each other. Basically, even with the lag, their social media will contradict what we see in the show. This show is scripted to high hell!

I felt like you could tell in parts, like when Kody was calling “Brian” to check on the “loan” being paid back to the “family.” Hell, he almost slipped up and said when would they pay it back to the bank. Did anyone else hear that? They are acting and I think it shows (and I realize this is not new revelation for many). Meri must’ve been told to be extra dramatic this season!

Now, is Kody still a pompous jerk with no clue? Yes. Is Robyn still a snake? Yes. Is Christine annoying as hell? You betcha. Does Janelle and her enigmatic ways get on my last damn nerves? Yep. Are Meri (and her spawn) still incredibly selfish and unlikeable? Absofreakinglutely!!! But they are all acting, plain and simple. I don’t believe a word the Browns say and all I want to know is where are they getting all this money to live so large?!? 

(For example, the house that Maddie and Caleb moved into...a block over from the McMansions. Did y’all see how big it was. How does a Home Depot employee (allegedly) and his unemployed spouse afford that?) The Browns either got a windfall outside of TLC, have a pro-plyg source paying them under the table, or are just spending what they don’t have in typical Brown fashion. A, B, C or all of the above. You pick. But it’s definitely not because TLC pays them enough to support such a large family on that scale.

But I think Meri is being much less dramatic now (finally) than she has in the past. Her demeanor has changed for the better.  I am pretty sure that when they appear on the show Maddie and Caleb get paid an appearance fee.  

20 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

It might be more feasible to buy a couple of lots and put double wide mobile homes on them......

BWAHAHAHAHA.  The ultra-famous reality STARS?  I can only image the hysterics if that was even mentioned.  They fully expect to live in the style to which they have become accustomed indefinitely and hang the cost.  They are, after all, persecuted polygamists so the world owes them a luxury living. 

Monogamists just never understand....

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
51 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

BWAHAHAHAHA.  The ultra-famous reality STARS?  I can only image the hysterics if that was even mentioned.  They fully expect to live in the style to which they have become accustomed indefinitely and hang the cost.  They are, after all, persecuted polygamists so the world owes them a luxury living. 

Monogamists just never understand....

Yeah, I know there may some stigma to the mobile homes, but, you do what you have to do and I don't think that Kody would have an issue with it.  He may bark about resale value, but, it's much better than it used to be.  You'd be surprised. I know people who live in them and they are quite lovely, modern and spacious. They are the new mobile homes, Not like from yesteryear.  Plus, if they get the urge to move again, they can disassemble them and hit the road to the next place! lol  (Kidding.  I don't think it would be that easy to move them. And, I'm not sure if mobile homes are restricted in that area or not.)  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

You'd be surprised. I know people who live in them and they are quite lovely, modern and spacious.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I don't have any issues with them at all.  But I cannot envision the Browns trading a 7 bedroom, 7 bathroom (for one freaking family) mansion for one.  I totally believe they would think it beneath them.  After all, they are STARS and must live up to their lofty position.  They each deserve a mansion because, well, persecuted polygamists are owed by society.  Bleeding the beast and all....

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Yeah, I know there may some stigma to the mobile homes, but, you do what you have to do and I don't think that Kody would have an issue with it.  He may bark about resale value, but, it's much better than it used to be.  You'd be surprised. I know people who live in them and they are quite lovely, modern and spacious. They are the new mobile homes, Not like from yesteryear.  Plus, if they get the urge to move again, they can disassemble them and hit the road to the next place! lol  (Kidding.  I don't think it would be that easy to move them. And, I'm not sure if mobile homes are restricted in that area or not.)  

My sister lives in a mobile home that is absolutely gorgeous!  Just beautifulI (But the outside still looks like a rectangular box - even though she planted a wonderful garden around it.)  Nothing wrong with them - but I believe it can cost THOUSANDS of dollars to move them somewhere.  My sister was quoted $50 grand to move her's to another town, and they said there could be structural damage caused by the move that they could not be held liable for.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Kohola3 said:

Oh, don't get me wrong, I don't have any issues with them at all.  But I cannot envision the Browns trading a 7 bedroom, 7 bathroom (for one freaking family) mansion for one.  I totally believe they would think it beneath them.  After all, they are STARS and must live up to their lofty position.  They each deserve a mansion because, well, persecuted polygamists are owed by society.  Bleeding the beast and all....

16 minutes ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:
1 hour ago, Kohola3 said:

7 bedrooms, that is enough for 2 people per bed room.  No reason why they can't all fit into Robyn's house.  That's what they make bunk beds for.  Give all the girls the largest bedroom and Dayton the smallest.  Still one room left for Annie.  Yes it can be done.  I've lived 12 people in a 4 bedroom house before.  It's not easy but could be done , until the LV homes sell and new ones built.  Plus in a few years there will only be a few kids left at home.

• Love 10
Just now, Pickleinthemiddle said:

7 bedrooms, that is enough for 2 people per bed room.  

Absolutely.  But this is Robun's place.  The others each get their own palace. 

Because, you know, polygamy.  One big happy family.  Living together.  Supporting each other.  Not.

• Love 12
Just now, Kohola3 said:

Absolutely.  But this is Robun's place.  The others each get their own palace. 

Because, you know, polygamy.  One big happy family.  Living together.  Supporting each other.  Not.

There should be a slogan.  "Polygamy.  Gotta pretend to love it!"

• LOL 5
  • Love 6

My last three homes have been manufactured homes I put on acreage. Once I get done with renovations inside and out, no one has known that they are manufactured homes. In fact, the last company I purchased from took tons of photos to show clients what can be done to "mask" the MH look.

Plus I know that if a half-house can withstand being pulled down the highway at 75 mph, it can withstand anything thrown at it tied down to a block stemwall on my property.

The areas that the Browns were looking at allow MHs (unless they bought in another little restricted development). They could get some large, 4-room MHs, arrange them like a compound and reduce the area that Kodouche has to run around in to find his damn chonies.

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
14 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Too many people - of all ages - are house poor.

It's the current schism of "want" vs "need". 

The Browns "want" McMansions because it shows the world that they are too cool for school and that live up to their self-proclaimed celebrity status. 

What they really "need" are homes that are modest but adequate for the dwindling numbers of family members.  And if they are true to the Love Not Divided (or is it multiplied - neither one makes a lick of sense) polygamists they proclaim to be rather than baby mamas for a scraggly cult leader, they would want to live together in one space so that they can easily support each other, live in harmony, and be mothers to all of the children.

• Love 14

I don't get it that their kids can't share rooms. Christine told the realtor "I need 4 bedrooms at the bare minimum". Seriously? How many are left in her household anyway? And did you all hear Mary's kind of snippy remark about the size of the house she'll get? Don't remember her exact words but it was during her convo with Kootie. And speaking of that talk - talk about AWKWARD! 

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, llewis823 said:

I don't get it that their kids can't share rooms. Christine told the realtor "I need 4 bedrooms at the bare minimum". Seriously? How many are left in her household anyway? And did you all hear Mary's kind of snippy remark about the size of the house she'll get? Don't remember her exact words but it was during her convo with Kootie. And speaking of that talk - talk about AWKWARD! 

I totally missed Meri's remark about the size of her potential house.  Darn!

I can see Christine's point about 4 bedrooms.  She still has Truely. Gwendlyn, Ysabel and possibly Paedon at home, plus Annie.  Even if she combined Gwen and Ysabel and Annie and Truely, if Paedon is still at home, she would still need 4 bedrooms.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Hubby and I live in a mobile home in a senior gated community.  We were able to pay cash for it, and we pay a monthly lot rent.  We have 1,400 square feet inside, and a large enclosed "Arizona room" on one side and a garage-sized storage room on the other.  Three bedroom, two full baths.

Choosing to live in a sensible home allows a couple of not-wealthy senior citizens to have more money for trips and adventures.  Too many people - of all ages - are house poor.

Yup, I hear you. I lived in a mobile home for 12 years; it was my answer to rental insecurity in an expensive resort town where I couldn't afford a house. I was 23 when I bought it; sold it at 35 for more than I paid and spent on improvements. It's a beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 bath home with central air and a wood stove (and a furnace, ahem Robyn), and a huge covered deck.  Living in a modest home allowed me to invest my money in my business, commercial real estate, stocks and buy my vehicle with cash. It also allowed my hubby and I save for a large down payment on our current house. Now, 2 years later, I'm in a 4 bedroom house on an acreage and love all my extra space, but I still long for the simple, affordable life my mobile afforded me. And I sold to a very nice single lady in her 50s who loves the place as much as I did.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, llewis823 said:

I don't get it that their kids can't share rooms. Christine told the realtor "I need 4 bedrooms at the bare minimum". Seriously? How many are left in her household anyway? And did you all hear Mary's kind of snippy remark about the size of the house she'll get? Don't remember her exact words but it was during her convo with Kootie. And speaking of that talk - talk about AWKWARD! 

Haha, yep, she made a crack about how her house was too big for her, in a bit of a mocking way, in obvious reference to all the criticism she gets about her McMansion.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 2/26/2019 at 12:35 PM, Sandy W said:

I totally missed Meri's remark about the size of her potential house.  Darn!

I can see Christine's point about 4 bedrooms.  She still has Truely. Gwendlyn, Ysabel and possibly Paedon at home, plus Annie.  Even if she combined Gwen and Ysabel and Annie and Truely, if Paedon is still at home, she would still need 4 bedrooms.

Plus they have family we don't know about. They were getting ready for Thanksgiving in one episode and had 70 people. So 30 of them are local Browns, that is still a lot of people who might need a place to stay. 

I'm not of the mind they need a McMansion but they don't need to dig a whole in a cave and make everyone live there. 

Edited by Screetchingstop
1 hour ago, Gothish520 said:

Haha, yep, she made a crack about how her house was too big for her, in a bit of a mocking way, in obvious reference to all the criticism she gets about her McMansion.

The thing about her McMansion is that it was built in a development. There are rules about a house size being built. It would have looked very odd to have 3 houses that were big and a tiny house at the end of the cul de sac. If that is where they decided to live, they had to go with the rules. 

Whether or not they made a sound decision building there is another conversation. 

• Love 6

I don’t judge Robyn for getting what she wants. Kody is the asshole, but mostly the other gals for going with it. If my son had aspergers, I’d want to be close too. 

Stupid, egotistical planning. Flagstaff is now the place that a bunch of kids will have to either find a school or work. Vegas is a bit of a drag, but there are plenty of places in which to do both of those things. This is the equivalent of Kody going off to retire, and not thinking about what those kids will need. I guess the state school is the best option, but employment is probably weak. And who are we kidding. They’ll get underwater on these mortgages too and probably follow Maddie across the country to NC, because, trees! 

I watched a little of the first season last night. Meri was already sobbing about jealousy. Not much has changed. Christine has done the best with how she looks now vs then. And Robyn has turned into an overweight, yellow scarecrow. If she’s a trophy wife, stick that shit on a back shelf. 

Oh, also from the old shows - the girls who deliberately don’t stay blonde look like hell now! Mykeltye (nah, not even going to try to spell it) and Mariah were very cute, slim teens. And Maddie was fricken gorgeous when she went back to blonde. I don’t know why they fight it. Let fat tony be the hot brunette in the family. 

Edited by EmeraldGirl
  • LOL 15
  • Love 4
20 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Consider the source.  These famewhores can't keep anything a secret so I doubt it's true.  

I love this part though:  " When it came time to propose marriage and take the young woman on as his fifth wife, the unnamed woman said no. The alleged reason – Robyn. Apparently, the woman didn’t like the amount of control Robyn had over the SW husband."

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I hope it's true.  I'd love to see Robyn get her comeuppance!  

Too much to hope for, but it would be poetic justice if Robyn was in the throes of labor when Kody Went A'courtin' his new lady fair.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, deirdra said:

Kody could put the other 4 wives in a plyg-multiplex and build a separate mcmansion for wife #5.

As long as the wife that went into the McMansion was anyone but Robyn I would applaud.

• Love 4
On 2/26/2019 at 12:13 PM, Kohola3 said:

It's the current schism of "want" vs "need". 

The Browns "want" McMansions because it shows the world that they are too cool for school and that live up to their self-proclaimed celebrity status. 

What they really "need" are homes that are modest but adequate for the dwindling numbers of family members.  And if they are true to the Love Not Divided (or is it multiplied - neither one makes a lick of sense) polygamists they proclaim to be rather than baby mamas for a scraggly cult leader, they would want to live together in one space so that they can easily support each other, live in harmony, and be mothers to all of the children.

That is an excellent point. And, it should be displayed by the sister wives in their daily lives.  Observers shouldn't have to suggest this. It should come from WITHIN them.  And, the same can be said for their inability to get along.  The Bible is pretty clear about how we treat our enemies. Shouldn't the treatment of our SISTER WIVES be even better? If they make up their mind to follow church teachings, why not just do it? 

Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.

29 And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloke forbid not to take thy coat also.

30 Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again.

31 And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.

5 But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.

36 Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.

https://christiananswers.net/bible/luke6.html

To me, grown women who purport to be in the same family and can't even speak because of some BS reasons, is just that.  They should be ashamed. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 8
29 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

To me, grown women who purport to be in the same family and can't even speak because of some BS reasons, is just that.  They should be ashamed. 

I so agree.  I am not perfect by ANY means... but if you are going to live in the family then you need to swallow your pride, DISCUSS any issues that bother you and forge ahead as friends.  Otherwise you are a bad example to your children and society whom you want to accept you as polygamists.  Be a good role model.

• Love 10
55 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

I so agree.  I am not perfect by ANY means... but if you are going to live in the family then you need to swallow your pride, DISCUSS any issues that bother you and forge ahead as friends.  Otherwise you are a bad example to your children and society whom you want to accept you as polygamists.  Be a good role model.

Right.  And, I'm not sure if they know it or not, but, some people when they are in need of guidance FAST and PRAY....  I'm not dissing their counseling sessions, but.......just saying.  All these years and they don't really speak?  Good grief. 

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Right.  And, I'm not sure if they know it or not, but, some people when they are in need of guidance FAST and PRAY....  I'm not dissing their counseling sessions, but.......just saying.  All these years and they don't really speak?  Good grief. 

Well, there's these walls...so many, many walls.  Without the walls they don't fill safe.  And if they don't fill safe then they get defensive and then they storm right out of the room and go build up more walls.  It's hard to talk to each other through layers and layers of WALLS.

Seriously, I find it utterly ridiculous that the women struggle so mightily to talk to one another.  They've known each other for years.  If it's awkward to speak to the women that are sharing your husband's junk, well - what a pity.  This is the life you chose.  But then, I suppose it would be hard to actually open up to another wife knowing that she could run the convo right back to the Stud, and/or use it as a stepping stone to get Fave Wifey status for a few days.  The entire polygamy lifestyle is designed to make the man the Cock O' the Walk, and the women scrambling for the crumbs he leaves in his wake.

• LOL 5
  • Love 12
4 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Well, there's these walls...so many, many walls.  Without the walls they don't fill safe.  And if they don't fill safe then they get defensive and then they storm right out of the room and go build up more walls.  It's hard to talk to each other through layers and layers of WALLS.

Seriously, I find it utterly ridiculous that the women struggle so mightily to talk to one another.  They've known each other for years.  If it's awkward to speak to the women that are sharing your husband's junk, well - what a pity.  This is the life you chose.  But then, I suppose it would be hard to actually open up to another wife knowing that she could run the convo right back to the Stud, and/or use it as a stepping stone to get Fave Wifey status for a few days.  The entire polygamy lifestyle is designed to make the man the Cock O' the Walk, and the women scrambling for the crumbs he leaves in his wake.

I agree with most of this.  However, I do think that Kody isn't that happy or that he has it made.  I think those ladies drive him nuts and he spends a lot of time trying to figure out how to exert his authority.....I mean, LEADERSHIP. lol

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
21 hours ago, laurakaye said:

21 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I agree with most of this.  However, I do think that Kody isn't that happy or that he has it made.  I think those ladies drive him nuts and he spends a lot of time trying to figure out how to exert his authority.....I mean, LEADERSHIP. lol

* Humans and their under-estimation of how difficult something will be: Jealousy will always get in the way. Competition with the other wives is going to be an issue. The variables in a monogamous relationship can be difficult let alone the added variables of a plural one. It's just not a good formula for humans and their "fillings". Bring on the fakery to keep things smoothed over, but it's just a thin layer of ice with a churning ocean of hurt just underneath.

* Oh I agree with this. Do these men think it's going to The Happy Harem when they embark on this lifestyle? They ought to know better. It's going to be miserable with anger, jealousy and power moves. In fact I imagine Kody's first 3 are full of glee that Robyn has joined the rest of 'em and turned into a chubby, sallow, sad lump.

• Love 14
4 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

They ought to know better. It's going to be miserable with anger, jealousy and power moves.

But they don't care.  They get unlimited sex, get to tell the harem what to do to serve him, and can complete ignore anyone's feelings except their own.  The girls just need to shut up, keep sweet, and work crap out on their own whilst standing by to serve him. 

• Love 7

I wonder if they will ever admit the move to Flagstaff was actually a terrible financial move?  Saw an article on Radar Online that discussed the costs (and distance apart) of their Flagstaff rentals:

Meri : $2975 per month

Robyn: $3,500

Christine - purchased at $520,000 and mortgaged at $390,000 so at least $2,700 a month

Janelle - $2,900

Total Flagstaff costs per month = $12,075 plus utilities

Then add in:

Mortgages on the land = 4 plots Bought for $820,00 and mortgaged for at least $292,000 if not more  = at least $2000 a month

Their office in downtown Flagstaff - $??

Mortgages on 4 houses in Las Vegas that haven't sold - 4 X $2800 + utilities = $11,200++

They are hemorrhaging money!!

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
On 3/1/2019 at 2:53 PM, Kohola3 said:

But they don't care.  They get unlimited sex, get to tell the harem what to do to serve him, and can complete ignore anyone's feelings except their own.  The girls just need to shut up, keep sweet, and work crap out on their own whilst standing by to serve him. 

Wonder how great that is with grumpy wives. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
46 minutes ago, smarty2020 said:

I wonder if they will ever admit the move to Flagstaff was actually a terrible financial move?  Saw an article on Radar Online that discussed the costs (and distance apart) of their Flagstaff rentals:

Meri : $2975 per month

Robyn: $3,500

Christine - purchased at $520,000 and mortgaged at $390,000 so at least $2,700 a month

Janelle - $2,900

Total Flagstaff costs per month = $12,075 plus utilities

Then add in:

Mortgages on the land = 4 plots Bought for $820,00 and mortgaged for at least $292,000 if not more  = at least $2000 a month

Their office in downtown Flagstaff - $??

Mortgages on 4 houses in Las Vegas that haven't sold - 4 X $2800 + utilities = $11,200++

They are hemorrhaging money!!

All for one kid.  Would have been cheaper for them to rent a cheap apartment for Dayton and have Mindy and Robyn take turns staying with him until he was comfortable.  It's roughly a 4 hour drive at most.  Flagstaff is the most expensive city in Arizona to live.  Maybe they should have tried to find something in the Colorado City/Centennial Park area.  I've read you can find great deals there right now.

• Love 8