Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Spoilers, Speculation and Social Media

• Start Topic

Starting at 2PM this afternoon, TLC is running a marathon of some of last season's episodes to bring us up-to-date for those that may have missed some.  I'll be skipping that, but starting at 6PM,  they are running 2 hours of "Countdown to the New Season", (2018) A preview of the new season features the Brown's discussing the most dramatic moments of the previous season, as Kody and Meri evaluate the state of their marriage; and Mariah recalls how the family adjusted to her shocking revelation"

Possibly some new info in the 6-8PM slot, but probably just a rehash of the drama from last year.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Rabbittron said:

Every time I see that commercial I always hear cult leadership.

I thought that's what he said also. I was surprised he was admitting it. I still think we need to get a group together, drive up to where they live and shave his head. It truly would be a service to mankind.

Edited by crazycatlady58
To correct spelling
  • Love 5

I dvr’d The episode and have lol’d every time i see the commercial with Kootie’s rocking obvious hair extensions and bellowing about Leadership !!!!    Why are they moving to Arizona ?  Kootie seems to hate all the Sister Wives....Robin has hit the wall so he’s probably over her too ...does he ever interact with the hoardes of children he created ?  Maybe ol’ Kootie will go lookin’ for a new wife in Az.  This show definitely needs some new plots - it’s the same old boring shit the last cupla seasons.  ( boring people / boring plots) 

My Direct TV says season 13 but it’s Season 10 here on PrevTV - I’m guessing ‘13’ is from TLC’s dragged out hiatus’ between episodes ....so new episodes will be snarked on here 😂 got it! The only reason i watch this garbage on and off is cuz you guys make it bareable with snark & laughter at these sister fools

• Love 4
12 hours ago, DNR said:

My Direct TV says season 13 but it’s Season 10 here on PrevTV - I’m guessing ‘13’ is from TLC’s dragged out hiatus’ between episodes ....

I usually start the episode thread, and I go by the full season number. Way back, DirecTV or TLC numbered several half-seasons, but I am not giving them any extra credit!

• Love 5

Does anyone have a clue what the rental situation in Flagstaff is?  I think we at one point saw the listing for Christine's rental house but I don't recall if there was a price on it.  From instagram/twitter we know that Janelle and Robyn also have rental houses.  I wonder if Meri rented a house for herself or stays with the others when she is in Flagstaff?  How is it that they were worried about their budget and taxes in the first episode of this season yet magically they could afford their current mortgage payments PLUS now 4 more rental payments by the end of the season?

• Love 9
38 minutes ago, smarty2020 said:

Does anyone have a clue what the rental situation in Flagstaff is? 

Christine purchased the house she was renting. The info is somewhere in either her thread or Janelle's. As far as the renting situation, I can't give specifics (someone in Flag can do that), but having lived in AZ my whole life, I CAN say that Flag prices are sky-high for everything. I still don't know why they chose that town considering their financial situation.

• Love 9
27 minutes ago, Galloway Cave said:

Christine purchased the house she was renting. The info is somewhere in either her thread or Janelle's. As far as the renting situation, I can't give specifics (someone in Flag can do that), but having lived in AZ my whole life, I CAN say that Flag prices are sky-high for everything. I still don't know why they chose that town considering their financial situation.

Christine purchased the house she was renting in Flagstaff?  Is that in addition to the lots they bought?  That's a lot of money put out while still holding the 4 Vegas houses!

• Love 11
2 hours ago, smarty2020 said:

Christine purchased the house she was renting in Flagstaff?  Is that in addition to the lots they bought?  That's a lot of money put out while still holding the 4 Vegas houses!

Mindboggling, isn't it?  I suspect the show will be cancelled before anything gets built on those lots and any unsold houses will be foreclosed on.  

• Love 7

Off topic, but since the some boards gotten taken away I didn't know where to post this. If anyone remember's the show Polygamy USA? It was on Natgeo? As a local I thought it was the best example of what polygamy is like. Micheal Crowley the one that was the teacher, who wanted to use storage containers to put his kids in (this was before tiny homes were cool)and made the simple drawings, one of his wives is missing.  Connie the second wife was at Costco and vanished. Costco on a road that attaches to an industrial area. Kind of weird, don't think it was an escape, because his wives are out shopping and working all the time. From the information she left her car behind,. I hope she is okay. 

As for the Flaggstaff rental market it is pretty pricing from the one time I looked. My child has to go to Scottsdale for medical care right now. It is an 8-10 hour drive. I drove back through Flagstaff and as someone that is sick of the hot desert, the trees and weather made me look at it as an option. The rent was not any cheaper and the jobs paid less and AZ insurance options were not as good. This was in July 2018.  I remember condo/townhomes being $1700+ and homes more then that. 

Edited by silverspoons
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, silverspoons said:

Connie the second wife was at Costco and vanished. Costco on a road that attaches to an industrial area. Kind of weird, don't think it was an escape, because his wives are out shopping and working all the time. From the information she left her car behind,. I hope she is okay. 

That was in 2016 April I think.  She was found the next day wandering out in the desert.  It was right after the really bad flooding and the van of people were washed away.  I think one of the people in the van was a niece or something.  They said she had been very upset about that.  Plus her husband made her go back to work because they needed the money.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Ain't polygamy grand.....

I just read on another website she is missing again.  The post was 4 hours ago.  I think she is a very emotionally worn out.   Hope she gets the help she needs.  Further information states she is suffering from postpartum depression.  Her family stated it's unusual for her to walk away and have no contact with them.  Yeah right, she has done it before.  

Like you said ain't it grand.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

That was in 2016 April I think.  She was found the next day wandering out in the desert.  It was right after the really bad flooding and the van of people were washed away.  I think one of the people in the van was a niece or something.  They said she had been very upset about that.  Plus her husband made her go back to work because they needed the money.

I live in Utah and this is current. I was at the Costco with my son. Costco is full of polygamists every time I go so I didn't notice her. She did go missing a few years ago but that was in the area near her home and was found the next day. She walked away to"think" after her niece was killed in an accident on a dangerous part of the road between AZ and Utah. It was not the flood with the SUV, she was not related to that family (some of the people in the SUV was my husband's family, the part that stayed in polygamy, which is very common for southern utah for LDS families to have polygamists only 1 or 2 generations out). 

Right now the economy is booming in southern Utah. I have never seen it so easy to get a job in my life and not just low paying. I don't know what skills Michael has besides teaching, but for many of the polygamous women that work as healthcare , in the last year wages rose 20-25% and options for employment like hours, schedules, locations became easy to find.

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, silverspoons said:

I live in Utah and this is current. I was at the Costco with my son. Costco is full of polygamists every time I go so I didn't notice her. She did go missing a few years ago but that was in the area near her home and was found the next day. She walked away to"think" after her niece was killed in an accident on a dangerous part of the road between AZ and Utah. It was not the flood with the SUV, she was not related to that family (some of the people in the SUV was my husband's family, the part that stayed in polygamy, which is very common for southern utah for LDS families to have polygamists only 1 or 2 generations out). 

Right now the economy is booming in southern Utah. I have never seen it so easy to get a job in my life and not just low paying. I don't know what skills Michael has besides teaching, but for many of the polygamous women that work as healthcare , in the last year wages rose 20-25% and options for employment like hours, schedules, locations became easy to find.

Sorry, I noticed after I made my original post, that this was current.

On 1/22/2019 at 1:03 PM, deirdra said:

I suspect the show will be cancelled before anything gets built on those lots and any unsold houses will be foreclosed on.

I'm drooling at the very mention of it!

I'd like nothing more than to see these fools not have any money to build their dream homes in Flagstaff, and lose their Vegas homes. I snicker a little more each time the prices on the Vegas homes are reduced!

Already they've gone from Janelle being the realtor (so they don't have to lose any fees to a REAL realtor), and prices being in the $650 K range to more of a low 600's, and even slightly under 600 for Meri's.

I noticed in the "coming this season" previews that Kody is standing here with his whiteboard, drawing a little graph for the womenfolk of how Vegas home prices are at an all-time high (in his opinion) and that this is the time to sell. So far, that tree isn't bearing any fruit. And since everything is "times 4" with these knuckleheads, dropping the price of a home by 50 grand is actually a 200 grand loss from what they THOUGHT they'd get.

I don't know why they can't get it through their thick skulls that people who have a half million dollars or more to spend on a home probably don't want their beat-up, everything done on the cheap, minus a pool homes! Some of them even have only rudimentary landscaping.

They really do seem to believe that their "star power" is the answer to everything. News flash, Browns..."viewers" does not equal "fans". A lot of your "viewers", like me, are just waiting to watch you go down the tubes.

My guess is VERY few people who can afford a home in that price range (or any price range, really) are impressed that "Sister Wives STARS!!!" once lived there. If anything it probably skeeves people out!

• Love 13
8 hours ago, Sasha888 said:

They really do seem to believe that their "star power" is the answer to everything. News flash, Browns..."viewers" does not equal "fans". A lot of your "viewers", like me, are just waiting to watch you go down the tubes.

My guess is VERY few people who can afford a home in that price range (or any price range, really) are impressed that "Sister Wives STARS!!!" once lived there. If anything it probably skeeves people out!

Lawd knows it skeeves me out. 

And the belief that they are "stars" is so laughable but they play on that one it all of the time.  See "I need my ESA dog to travel due to matching psychiatric issues - but not really" as a reference to their sense of entitlement.  I well never not get furious about that.

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Lawd knows it skeeves me out. 

And the belief that they are "stars" is so laughable but they play on that one it all of the time.  See "I need my ESA dog to travel due to matching psychiatric issues - but not really" as a reference to their sense of entitlement.  I well never not get furious about that.

I can't get over it either!  I understand that Mariah's sense of entitlement comes from her mother and Audrey's family is well off in Charlotte BUT where does Meri's sense of entitlement comes from?

• Love 8
10 hours ago, Sasha888 said:

I'm drooling at the very mention of it!

I'd like nothing more than to see these fools not have any money to build their dream homes in Flagstaff, and lose their Vegas homes. I snicker a little more each time the prices on the Vegas homes are reduced!

Already they've gone from Janelle being the realtor (so they don't have to lose any fees to a REAL realtor), and prices being in the $650 K range to more of a low 600's, and even slightly under 600 for Meri's.

I noticed in the "coming this season" previews that Kody is standing here with his whiteboard, drawing a little graph for the womenfolk of how Vegas home prices are at an all-time high (in his opinion) and that this is the time to sell. So far, that tree isn't bearing any fruit. And since everything is "times 4" with these knuckleheads, dropping the price of a home by 50 grand is actually a 200 grand loss from what they THOUGHT they'd get.

I don't know why they can't get it through their thick skulls that people who have a half million dollars or more to spend on a home probably don't want their beat-up, everything done on the cheap, minus a pool homes! Some of them even have only rudimentary landscaping.

It would be fun to be fly on the wall during their current financial discussions.  They went from thinking they'd clear at least $200,000 per house (bought at $445K sell at $650K and no realtor fees because Janelle would sell them) which would have net them the $800K to buy the flagstaff lots.  Now they are looking at MAYBE netting $100K per house after realtor fees, which doesn't even cover the lots in Flagstaff nonetheless the houses to be built on them.  PLUS they've invested $520K buying Christine a house in Flagstaff (which I do not understand the logic of).  They currently have $3.6 Million dollars wrapped up in real estate (4 X $447K in Vegas houses plus $800K Flagstaff land plus $520K Christine's Flagstaff house plus $500K Parowan B&B).  Who lends them all that money??  

• Love 12
7 minutes ago, smarty2020 said:

It would be fun to be fly on the wall during their current financial discussions.  They went from thinking they'd clear at least $200,000 per house (bought at $445K sell at $650K and no realtor fees because Janelle would sell them) which would have net them the $800K to buy the flagstaff lots.  Now they are looking at MAYBE netting $100K per house after realtor fees, which doesn't even cover the lots in Flagstaff nonetheless the houses to be built on them.  PLUS they've invested $520K buying Christine a house in Flagstaff (which I do not understand the logic of).  They currently have $3.6 Million dollars wrapped up in real estate (4 X $447K in Vegas houses plus $800K Flagstaff land plus $520K Christine's Flagstaff house plus $500K Parowan B&B).  Who lends them all that money??  

TLC?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, neh said:

I can't get over it either!  I understand that Mariah's sense of entitlement comes from her mother and Audrey's family is well off in Charlotte BUT where does Meri's sense of entitlement comes from?

From being HBIC, before the bonehead move of bringing Robyn into the family.  That's my guess, anyway.

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

Everyone had to appease the first wife to keep peace?

They were all expected to "dance attendance" on the Queen Bee and her spawn.  Janelle was the first to reject kowtowing to the bitch and left.  When she was induced to return to the hive with the incentive of TLC being the primary source of income instead of her, she came back with the tuned out attitude we see today.

I was shocked to see her apparent compassion to Meri on the latest episode and wonder what's up with that?

• Love 10
1 hour ago, smarty2020 said:

I'd love to be a fly on the wall too, I bet that is some juicy stuff! The whole lot of them whining about why their Vegas houses aren't worth more...they are entitled to that, you know. Just like they were entitled to all the things they bought and couldn't afford before the show, and then just declared bankruptcy. No wonder Robyn's debt didn't bother them...Janelle would run up big clothing bills at Lane Bryant and then just flake out...sorry, can't pay for it, bankruptcy. Maybe I am mean but I think people who use bankruptcy that way should have to give back all the shit they bought! You did not have a major life event that you couldn't help...like having a family member who becomes ill and needs an expensive surgery that insurance won't cover or something like that. You KNEW you couldn't afford that stuff! You just think the world OWES it to you.

As far as who lends them money, I know you probably meant that to be rhetorical, but I remembered something recently that may be pertinent here....I had this co-worker who was a moron with money. He bought a house for 60 thousand. Then he & his wife got a home equity line of credit and borrowed and borrowed away against that house. Then she left him. He admitted to some of us that he was making his house payment by TAKING OUT MONEY FROM THE LINE OF CREDIT each month! He was borrowing against the house, to pay for the house!!! Eventually he needed to get the now ex-wife's name off of it, and it was mortgaged to the hilt....he now owed around 98 thousand on a 60 thousand dollar house.

Then one day he came to work with a big basket of snacks and told us "I got a mortgage company to appraise my house at 100 thousand dollars! They gave a new mortgage! I got this gift basket because I'm their very first customer!" (moron!) Of course, he never mentioned what kind of interest rate he got...it was probably staggering.

So if you look hard enough, you can find a shady mortgage company that pay some appraiser to lie their ass off about the value of the home and loan you way more money than you should EVER get. It's quite interesting that Kody thought he'd get 200 K per house, a total of 800 K, and then he ran right off to AZ and bought...you guessed it...about 800 K worth of property.

Christine buying her rental...that was very confusing to me. Until I heard Kody say on the latest episode that he thought he needed FIVE homes, one for all the children and grandchildren to stay in when they visit.

He's got big plans for someone who never seems to work at an actual JOB.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

"Christine buying her rental..."  That's it!  That puzzled me too and that must be the reason, once again demonstrating Kody going off half-cocked, assuming that they will net enough out of the sale of LV homes to afford this indulgence and also assuming the kids that have left the nest will want to spend enough time there to warrant this. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Kyanight said:

TLC?

Of course I have absolutely now way to know but somehow I highly doubt this.  While it is one of their bigger shows I don't think TLC is ever that generous.  Look at Kate and her spawn.  That was one of their major shows but there was a lot written about how little they were being paid in the overall scheme of things. 

For TLC to flat out give them millions - I can't see it.  And with the history of bankruptcies, surely they wouldn't be stupid enough to lend it to them!

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

They were all expected to "dance attendance" on the Queen Bee and her spawn.  Janelle was the first to reject kowtowing to the bitch and left.  When she was induced to return to the hive with the incentive of TLC being the primary source of income instead of her, she came back with the tuned out attitude we see today.

I was shocked to see her apparent compassion to Meri on the latest episode and wonder what's up with that?

I wonder if Janelle is really trying to mend her relationship with Meri. 

I think the reason that it is not as simple as Meri leaving the family and the rest of them yelling "Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!" is because they are still family. Meri is that one relative that everyone shakes their heads over, but would never turn their backs on. Sure, you may go weeks or months without seeing them, don't know what they're up to, but you are still family and you're never going to say they aren't welcome, aren't invited to family gatherings, etc. These people shared their lives for decades - Meri saw all of their kids grow up together, hell probably saw many of them being born or right after. I can imagine that it is just not that easy for any of them to say "I'm done with you, I never want to see you again." Robyn and her kids are the exception since they joined the family much later, but she and Meri were extremely close at one time.

• Love 3

Christine buying her rental is the puzzle piece that doesn't fit for me.  They go from having 4 houses perfectly situated on a cul-de-sac to moving to Flagstaff and being spread out again.  Yes they bought 4 lots next to each other in Flagstaff but the reality is they may never build 4 houses next to each other on those lots.  So why move to Flagstaff?  It seems like it moves them in the wrong direction with them all being physically separated around town.  The hurry to get out of Las Vegas makes absolutely NO SENSE.  Especially moving away from little Axel and all the other adult kids still in Vegas.  

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

My immediate thought was that she has started drinking.  Or she was delirious at the thought that Meri would permanently move to Parowan.

I'd also like to see how the fambly reconciles all kids being treated equally (new shoes analogy) with paying for Mariah to go to a private college and grad school while Logan seems to have been working and paying all or most of his own way, the other two boys are in the military, costing nothing, etc.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 9
On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 7:22 AM, Kohola3 said:

Dried up all of the stories in LV.  Need to find something new as if we need to watch them having melt downs over packing boxes and building/finding new digs.

Flagstaff is expensive and way more upscale than this bunch of carnival clowns are used to.  I can't see them being particularly welcome there.

Vegas is very expensive too. I always heard that houses were much less expensive in Arizona than other places.

53 minutes ago, deirdra said:

My immediate thought was that she has started drinking.

😂😂😂😂😂

Janelle gets a text - "family meeting at Meri's house".

Janelle says to herself "Oh SHIT, not this bitch again. Alright, 4 quick shots of vodka, then I'll head over there."

(Not intending to make fun of you at all, BTW...just thinking how hilarious this would be if we got to see it! Because you're right, it was very out of character. Janelle being "excited" about anything is out of character!)

• Love 11

Arizona??  I thought they were moving to Utah!

I'm really lost.  So they left the las Vegas homes empty and unsold..bought lots in Arizona but are living in rentals???

That sounds like  great financial planning!  Maybe put their heads together at another business planning meeting and take another look at those numbers!

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Arizona??  I thought they were moving to Utah!

I'm really lost.  So they left the las Vegas homes empty and unsold..bought lots in Arizona but are living in rentals???

That sounds like  great financial planning!  Maybe put their heads together at another business planning meeting and take another look at those numbers!

In the TLC uTube trailer Kody does state "I've always wanted to move to Utah since we left".  I'm guessing AZ was 2nd choice because. Persecution!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Gothish520 said:

I wonder if Janelle is really trying to mend her relationship with Meri. 

I think the reason that it is not as simple as Meri leaving the family and the rest of them yelling "Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!" is because they are still family. Meri is that one relative that everyone shakes their heads over, but would never turn their backs on. Sure, you may go weeks or months without seeing them, don't know what they're up to, but you are still family and you're never going to say they aren't welcome, aren't invited to family gatherings, etc. These people shared their lives for decades - Meri saw all of their kids grow up together, hell probably saw many of them being born or right after. I can imagine that it is just not that easy for any of them to say "I'm done with you, I never want to see you again." Robyn and her kids are the exception since they joined the family much later, but she and Meri were extremely close at one time.

If Meri were taking 1/16th of an ounce of ownership for being such a raging witch, I think the above might be more true.  She is fambly, she did see the kids grow up, etc.

But Meri has also taken perverse joy in being absolutely awful to Janelle from even before Janelle married Kody.  Meri's daughter gets special treatment.  Meri shows zero interest in any of her bonus kids save King Sol, and that's only because she knows Sol is the apple of Kody's eye and is therefore using him to get to Kody.  Meri had an affair and refuses to take any ownership, instead painting herself as the victim.  Meri is demanding that the fambly unlock the money vault and hand her 40 grand despite the fact that Ysabel needs extensive surgery.  Meri isolates herself and then tries to make amends by giving each wife a picture of a tree painted at the local wine & canvas shop.  Meri berates Janelle for not wanting to paint gray corn cans gray.  These are just off the top of my head.

Sure, there's always the fambly member who drives you nuts but you still care about what happens to her.  Meri has been emotionally abusive for the past 25+ years.  As much as I want to give her some sympathy because there are times when her loneliness practically radiates off of her in bright orange waves, her nastiness is just too all-encompassing.  I can't remember the last time we've seen her do something selfless or actually interact with the fambly without sitting with her arms crossed and a scowl on her face.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Sasha888 said:

😂😂😂😂😂

Janelle gets a text - "family meeting at Meri's house".

Janelle says to herself "Oh SHIT, not this bitch again. Alright, 4 quick shots of vodka, then I'll head over there."

If Janelle starts carrying a "water bottle" everywhere, we'll know how she is able to deal with Meri.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
22 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

If Meri were taking 1/16th of an ounce of ownership for being such a raging witch, I think the above might be more true.  She is fambly, she did see the kids grow up, etc.

But Meri has also taken perverse joy in being absolutely awful to Janelle from even before Janelle married Kody.  Meri's daughter gets special treatment.  Meri shows zero interest in any of her bonus kids save King Sol, and that's only because she knows Sol is the apple of Kody's eye and is therefore using him to get to Kody.  Meri had an affair and refuses to take any ownership, instead painting herself as the victim.  Meri is demanding that the fambly unlock the money vault and hand her 40 grand despite the fact that Ysabel needs extensive surgery.  Meri isolates herself and then tries to make amends by giving each wife a picture of a tree painted at the local wine & canvas shop.  Meri berates Janelle for not wanting to paint gray corn cans gray.  These are just off the top of my head.

Sure, there's always the fambly member who drives you nuts but you still care about what happens to her.  Meri has been emotionally abusive for the past 25+ years.  As much as I want to give her some sympathy because there are times when her loneliness practically radiates off of her in bright orange waves, her nastiness is just too all-encompassing.  I can't remember the last time we've seen her do something selfless or actually interact with the fambly without sitting with her arms crossed and a scowl on her face.

Excellent points all!

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

I can't remember the last time we've seen her do something selfless or actually interact with the fambly without sitting with her arms crossed and a scowl on her face.

Well, for that matter, when have any of them done anything selfless.  It's an "every an for himself" lifestyle centered around pleasing the Pseudo Prophet and getting as much as you can for your kids.

• Love 7
33 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Meri berates Janelle for not wanting to paint gray corn cans gray.

This made me laugh...hard! 

I agree with your conclusion that Meri is emotionally abusive. Even when she's on camera, when you'd think a person would want to be on their best behavior, Meri can't help snapping at people and giving sarcastic, pissy answers if she's questioned about anything. 

There was no reason for her to yell at Christine in this week's episode when Christine said "You said you didn't have a business plan!" But Meri has to yell "I SAID IT WAS ROUGH!" No, you didn't say that, Meri. You said you DID NOT HAVE ONE. A few moments later, you somehow DID have one. Why wouldn't Christine be surprised by that? That's how Meri reacts when she's caught in a lie.

People might not stand up to you, in that moment, but they are mentally filing away all the times you've yelled at them and snapped at them. And it'll come back to bite you. Like when you want 40 grand from them!

• Love 18

TLC is not going to pay them enough for all these homes. I think the Browns are in the same position as the Duggars. They will take whatever lowball offer TLC will give them in order to keep the show in the air. Didn’t Kody beg for another season, I am sure they took a pay cut. They know they don’t have other options because no other networks wants them. They never had ratings anywhere as high as Jon & Kate. Realistically, reality shows don’t pay that well unless you can bring in ratings or branding like the Kardashians or even the Jersey Shore cast. There is no cross-over appeal. When this show is over, the Browns are screwed. They have no way to maintain this lifestyle and, other than Kody and Janelle, it doesn’t seem as though the adults have much work experience. I am sure the kids are their retirement plan.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, laurakaye said:

My opinion only but I think they aren't ready to let Meri go because she is part of why TLC is interested in filming them.  

• Love 7

So after watching last nights show on my dvr, a thing came up and said I could watch next week’s show (episode 3) on demand so I did.

Guess what?  Catfishing doesn’t even get one mention!!  

Topics:

Grand opening of Parawan house 

Aspyn & Mitch get engaged and look for wedding venues (and have what I thought was an awkward convo about possible polygamy)

Scoliosis appt (Kody is an ass and is really against surgery. Apparently either Gwendolyn or Ysobel (I can never remember which one) told Christine she just wanted to have it and it seems like Kody guilts her into not wanting it.)

Does anyone know if she ever had it?

Also does anyone know how they ended up in Flagstaff instead of Utah?  It’s like they went in the opposite direction. Do they do any research or just pick a place on the map and go?  Also Cody’s not happy so they all need to go. It doesn’t seem like there’s any other reason. 

• Love 9
5 hours ago, Tdoc72 said:

Scoliosis appt (Kody is an ass and is really against surgery. Apparently either Gwendolyn or Ysobel (I can never remember which one) told Christine she just wanted to have it and it seems like Kody guilts her into not wanting it.)

Does anyone know if she ever had it?

Also does anyone know how they ended up in Flagstaff instead of Utah?  It’s like they went in the opposite direction. Do they do any research or just pick a place on the map and go?  Also Cody’s not happy so they all need to go. It doesn’t seem like there’s any other reason. 

I don't think she did have surgery.  Yet.  I think it's inevitable and they are just putting it off.

I am guessing they moved because of finances.

• Love 2