Type keyword(s) to search

Very Cavallari - General Discussion

• Start Topic

If I've learned anything about following celeb culture (and life in general) for years, it's that you never, ever know what really goes on behind closed doors. And that the reality show curse is real!

Edited by EarlGreyTea
  • Love 16

Well, it lasted longer than I and most others expected. Marriage, in general, seems to be a coin-flip on whether they’ll succeed, celebrity marriages seem even less certain, and one celebrity wanting to get into a reality show when the other one doesn’t is usually a sign there’s a problem and doesn’t end well. 

• Love 8

I honestly can’t say I’m surprised at this news. I feel sorry for the kids since they are so young. Kristin and Jay just never seemed to be a good match and watching the show it was more obvious to me. Kristin still seems to miss her partying days and Is the happiest with her friends and not Jay. He seems happiest living the simple life at their home. Still sucks to hear about another celebrity divorce. Marriages just do not seem to last long at all in their world. 

• Love 10
51 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

Well, it lasted longer than I and most others expected. Marriage, in general, seems to be a coin-flip on whether they’ll succeed, celebrity marriages seem even less certain, and one celebrity wanting to get into a reality show when the other one doesn’t is usually a sign there’s a problem and doesn’t end well. 

They had a good run. I'm starting to think divorce doesn't make a marriage unsuccessful - that is to say, I don't think their time was necessarily wasted, especially if you got 3 kids out of it and were genuinely happy for at least most of the time.

However, they are both anti-vaxxers who chose to selfishly stay on vacation instead of going the fuck home, and they're filthy rich, so I don't have a TON of pity for them.

They seem like total opposites both on paper and in reality. Jay will probably end up with a southern girl type who has "Live. Laugh. Love." on her wall and is content to be a farm housewife. That's the type I'd picture for him. I've never forgotten that he wanted Kristin to be a SAHM. It was all probably okay when HE was the one in the spotlight and away from home for months at a time, but now he probably can't stand being the one at home.

• Love 17

This doesn't really surprise me. 

Kristen seems like she'd be happier living in LA, going out on red carpets and constantly working in the spotlight. 

Jay wants a quieter life with animals, family and land. 

I feel bad for the kids, they're very young to be dealing with this. 

• Love 14

Kristen pretty much had to semi-entrap Jay’s ass with an “oops” pregnancy early on before he’d finally put a ring on it after several early breakups; not exactly a storybook romance there. And he still seems to barely tolerate her on the show(although to be honest, his bland ass seems like he hates *everyone* on there, including himself)...their interactions always seemed oddly forced and unnatural. I’m surprised they lasted this long, although two more band-aid babies in the meantime probably helped distract them for a bit.

2 hours ago, EarlGreyTea said:

They seem like total opposites both on paper and in reality. Jay will probably end up with a southern girl type who has "Live. Laugh. Love." on her wall and is content to be a farm housewife. That's the type I'd picture for him. I've never forgotten that he wanted Kristin to be a SAHM.

Yes!!! I always side-eyed this relationship because he obviously should’ve ended up with some hot little southern debutante sorority gal who was raised to be nothing more than a rich housewife, not a former LA party girl who just wanted to parlay her former reality show fame into an attempt to be some wholesome mommy blogger-turned-“boss babe” wannabe. Even to this day it feels like Kristen’s desperately trying to one-up the far more successful Lauren Conrad at her own game.

Wish I could feel bad for them, but I don’t; I do feel bad for their 3 little unvaccinated kids who have to go through this mess now.

• Love 24
4 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

Yes!!! I always side-eyed this relationship because he obviously should’ve ended up with some hot little southern debutante sorority gal who was raised to be nothing more than a rich housewife, not a former LA party girl who just wanted to parlay her former reality show fame into an attempt to be some wholesome mommy blogger-turned-“boss babe” wannabe. Even to this day it feels like Kristen’s desperately trying to one-up the far more successful Lauren Conrad at her own game.

Wish I could feel bad for them, but I don’t; I do feel bad for their 3 little unvaccinated kids who have to go through this mess now.

Yeah, holy shit with the unvaccinated children.  WTF.  Those parents piss me off like you wouldn't believe.  Nobody is immuned to the current virus, certainly not young children.  What stupid assholes.

I wonder if Kristin's going to go back to LA and Jay is going to stay in Nashville.  Is she going to take the kids back to LA?  Maybe she'll live on one of those homes in Calabasas with giant farm-sized gardens for the animals she wanted the children to play with.

She repeatedly said that she married Jay for love and doesn't want him for his money, so apart from child support, she shouldn't be asking for alimony, being an 'independent woman with her own business' and all.

• Love 10
6 hours ago, Loves2Dance said:

This doesn't really surprise me. 

Kristen seems like she'd be happier living in LA, going out on red carpets and constantly working in the spotlight. 

Jay wants a quieter life with animals, family and land. 

I feel bad for the kids, they're very young to be dealing with this. 

Well, when you are quarantined in the Bahamas and take more pics with your bestie then your hubby........

Too many others in that marriage. 

• Love 15
8 hours ago, KLJ said:

I don't know why but this makes me sad. 

I only feel sad for the kids.

I bet Kristin initiated the divorce.  She always seemed like she was repulsed by him.  And she is such a selfish asshole.

She will probably move to LA, she still thinks she’s a star.

• Love 8
58 minutes ago, SarahPrtr said:

She repeatedly said that she married Jay for love and doesn't want him for his money, so apart from child support, she shouldn't be asking for alimony, being an 'independent woman with her own business' and all.

I've always heard that the 10 year mark is when many prenups expire.

Jay should go on The Bachelor. That would be hilarious.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
9 hours ago, Soobs said:

I've always heard that the 10 year mark is when many prenups expire.

Jay should go on The Bachelor. That would be hilarious.

Oh, I don't believe they have been married for 10 years.  I think she meant they have been together a total of 10 years.  

Kristin can be a lot to take, she is selfish and tone deaf, but accusations of gold digging are crass, especially if the facts don't line up, and Jay's money stream has dried up.  It wouldn't surprise me if she gives him the majority of their wealth in order to retain sole ownership of her company, which, right now, has a higher NPV than Jay's butcher shop cash projections.  

• Love 1

Jay Cutler made millions over the last 12 years, google places his net worth at $60 million. Hopefully he has a wise financial planner, and the money is invested well. Plus he is currently in talks with multiple networks for a broadcasting job, which would likely yield a salary in the mid six figures to low seven figures. His net worth and future income streams will most likely continue to dwarf Kristin's.

That said, for all the shit I give Kristin, he married her and had 3 kids with her, and if she decides to go after a large settlement in order to keep the kids' living situations comparable with both their parents, I think that's totally understandable.

Odd that this comes off the heels of their last vacation. Wonder if the vacation was the straw that broke the camel's back, or if they knew going in that this was their last hurrah. I am leaning towards the latter, but I can't imagine a much less comfortable situation than going on a trip with your soon to be ex.

• Love 8
33 minutes ago, larapu2000 said:

Oh, I don't believe they have been married for 10 years.  I think she meant they have been together a total of 10 years.  

Kristin can be a lot to take, she is selfish and tone deaf, but accusations of gold digging are crass, especially if the facts don't line up, and Jay's money stream has dried up.  It wouldn't surprise me if she gives him the majority of their wealth in order to retain sole ownership of her company, which, right now, has a higher NPV than Jay's butcher shop cash projections.  

Lol. Jay made over $100 M in NFL contracts so his money shouldn’t have “dried up”. It’s not really Kristin “giving him their wealth” since she didn’t really earn any of it. Even her store, she’s admitted Jay put up the money to start it, so he probably has some stake to it. If they don’t have a pre-nup I expect her to go for half. As much as she pretends she’s a “boss babe” there’s no way her earning potential will match what Jay made.

It’s always seemed like they discussed life choices for the show, but ultimately Jay was going to do whatever he wanted because he saw it as his money. 

• Love 10

Sad, especially for the kids.

Unless other issues surface, they're both to blame for their supposed unhappiness.  Jay wanted Kristin to be a SAHM.  Kristin made it clear she wouldn't be happy in that role. They got married anyways.  She was probably home enough while the kids were toddlers, but now that they're older, coupled with the growth of her business, it's a battle again. 

Financially, they'll both be fine. Just hope this wasn't a snap decision in the heat of the pandemic quarantine (which has likely forced them to spend too much time together) and they don't live to regret not fighting harder for their family.

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

It’s not really Kristin “giving him their wealth” since she didn’t really earn any of it. Even her store, she’s admitted Jay put up the money to start it, so he probably has some stake to it. 

The more I think about it (yes I was thinking about it more than I usually would b/c it took my mind off of the whole coronavirus craziness going on lol) I think maybe they did this show to get Kristin's career established. Maybe that is a bit of a stretch, but the show really did focus on her "career" more than the family/home life. so it does make sense. And their interactions were always awkward and that might explain it a bit, if they were just putting on a "show" for the cameras in order for her to get free publicity for Uncommon James and her cookbook(s). 

• Love 5

Reality TV is the kiss of death for marriages. Just look at all the Real Housewives franchises and most of those couples have all divorced or if they haven't there's rumors of infidelity. 

And I get we only a see a tiny portion of what is really happening in their lives, but it  seemed that Jay was the more attentive parent (even though we never actually saw the kids on-screen)because he was home a lot and taking/picking them up at school. And that's not a dig at Kristen, but her focus, at least during the seasons of the show was on Uncommon James. Like another poster stated, when the kids were younger and Jay was still playing football, Kristen was the one with the kids all the time so now the roles have reversed. So that said, I can't see her taking those kids across the country to L.A. without Jay putting up a fight, if he chooses to stay in Nashville. 

Gonna be interesting to see how this plays out. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

That said, for all the shit I give Kristin, he married her and had 3 kids with her, and if she decides to go after a large settlement in order to keep the kids' living situations comparable with both their parents, I think that's totally understandable.

I would agree. I clearly remember an episode where Kristin said "the prenup that we DON'T have," so there's that. As much as Kristin mentioned that she was home constantly while Jay was playing (and I tend to think that's true based on how much she complained about it), and the 10 years they had together, I have no real problem with her getting a significant portion of his wealth. As much as I hate the phrase, she did hold it down while he pursued his career, and she has 3 of his kids. That's worth something, and we're about to find out just how much.

I do find it odd that they picked up and moved so recently and are now divorcing. I'm sure Jay will stay in that huge house, as he seems to get the most enjoyment out of it. It's all really too bad. Maybe they held on to their old house for exactly this reason.

• Love 3

Eh, my bet is the relationship just ran its course. Kristin probably has felt conflicted about sacrificing the better part of her 20s to play the granola happy homemaker, and doesn't want to lose the rest of her 30s in a similar manner. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, EarlGreyTea said:

I would agree. I clearly remember an episode where Kristin said "the prenup that we DON'T have," ...

Really? I find that shocking Jay wouldn't insist on a prenup. And not just to protect his assets from a potentially vengeful ex-wife- you could lose a lot of money in legal fees in a protracted divorce battle.

I mean, prenups don't always equate to, "I keep everything and you get nothing". There are some surprisingly specific terms in some of these that I have seen and the lesser earner/net worth individual actually could come out of a potential divorce better off with than without. For example, I remember Paul McCartney's prenup specified how much in millions Heather Mills would get in a settlement for every year they were married.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Really? I find that shocking Jay wouldn't insist on a prenup. And not just to protect his assets from a potentially vengeful ex-wife- you could lose a lot of money in legal fees in a protracted divorce battle.

Yes indeed, unless she was blowing smoke, which is possible. They were going back and forth about ownership of the company or something, and he said something about owning half, one of them said something about putting that in their prenup, to which Kristin replied: "The prenup that we DON'T have."

The TMZ article I linked above does not mention a prenup.

Edited by EarlGreyTea
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, EarlGreyTea said:

Oh boy! TMZ reporting that Kristin is accusing Jay of marital misconduct.

I have no proof of this, but I'd bet my 401K Jay is a functioning alcoholic.

According to a quick look at TN marital misconduct, this accusation could be anything from adultery to trying to kill one's spouse.

ETA again:

"She denies that Husband has always been an available at-home parent and primary caretaker of the parties' minor children. Wife would show that she has been the primary residential parent ..."  Jay says in his petition, "Husband has always been the available at-home parent and the primary caretaker of the parties minor children."

Curious about this. Does "always" mean, on a regular basis at any given time, or does it mean going back to the kids' entire existence, who has been around more? I mean, if Kristin is using his former travel as a QB against him now, that's kind of dirty pool. But if she means even now, without a regular job, he's not pulling his weight, what a jerk.

Edited by Tatum
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Stan39 said:

Lol. Jay made over $100 M in NFL contracts so his money shouldn’t have “dried up”. It’s not really Kristin “giving him their wealth” since she didn’t really earn any of it. Even her store, she’s admitted Jay put up the money to start it, so he probably has some stake to it. If they don’t have a pre-nup I expect her to go for half. As much as she pretends she’s a “boss babe” there’s no way her earning potential will match what Jay made.

It’s always seemed like they discussed life choices for the show, but ultimately Jay was going to do whatever he wanted because he saw it as his money. 

To me, their entire relationship was on display in an early episode. Kristin walks into their library to discuss something with Jay where he is sprawled out on the couch reading a book. Now, 99% of human beings would shift, sit up, and make room for another person to sit on the couch so they could have a conversation (let alone their spouse). Instead, Jay doesn’t budge and Kristin is left to sit awkwardly on an edge near Jay’s head. Afterward Kristin has a talking head segment where she says something to the effect, “nobody understands our relationship but that’s how Jay shows he loves me.” And then she fake laughed. 

When someone shows you who they are, believe them. It always seemed like Jay didn’t care and Kristin tried to laugh things off and convince herself things weren’t as they appeared. 

• Love 2

More details from the filings.  https://www.eonline.com/news/1145138/kristin-cavallari-and-jay-cutler-split-breaking-down-their-divorce-filing

He lists the date of separation as 4/21, she lists 4/7, the day they returned home from the Bahamas.  He filed first and asked for "joint custody of the kids and equitable distribution of the marital assets".  He also asked to be awarded "reasonable attorney fees" and "general relief to which he may be entitled."   Sure makes it sound like she's the current breadwinner. 

In her response filing, she accuses him of "such inappropriate marital conduct as renders further cohabitation unsafe and improper,"  A source states that it isn't out of the blue and that cheating wasn't an issue.. Tatum, you might be right. 

4 minutes ago, snarts said:

More details from the filings.  https://www.eonline.com/news/1145138/kristin-cavallari-and-jay-cutler-split-breaking-down-their-divorce-filing

He lists the date of separation as 4/21, she lists 4/7, the day they returned home from the Bahamas.  He filed first and asked for "joint custody of the kids and equitable distribution of the marital assets".  He also asked to be awarded "reasonable attorney fees" and "general relief to which he may be entitled."   Sure makes it sound like she's the current breadwinner. 

In her response filing, she accuses him of "such inappropriate marital conduct as renders further cohabitation unsafe and improper,"  A source states that it isn't out of the blue and that cheating wasn't an issue.. Tatum, you might be right. 

Thanks for this. Since it's an E! news article, you can bet Kristin's people are the source. And if it had been cheating, you'd best believe that would be in the article. So maybe it is something else. However, if I was Kelly, I'd immediately issue some kind of statement, just in case.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, snarts said:

I don’t know. That could just be legal ease. I listened to a Joe Rogan podcast where he tells the story of Phil Hartman’s divorce. Joe told Phil just to give her half and be done with it and Phil replied, “it’s not half! It’s two-thirds! You have to pay the lawyers!” Or watch the Marriage Story on Netflix to get an idea about how lawyers eff things up. Jay might be requesting attorney fees just to pre-emotively fight off having to pay Kristin’s legal fees. Divorce is a messed up business that’s all about setting precedent and strategising like you’re going to battle.

And it works. You just read that statement and concluded Kristin must be the breadwinner, so if you were the judge you wouldn’t think Jay would need to pay for Kristin’s legal fees. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, snarts said:

And just like that...things got ugly fast. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, snarts said:

Well, she might be at the moment. He's not currently working. And if he was in talks for a broadcast job, he may want to hold off on signing any contracts until this is done (particularly if it comes to a fight over custody). I would imagine he'd be earning interest/dividend income on his investment portfolio ( I am sure he has one, I don't think he's a moron and the NFL does require its players to attend some kind of financial management classes). But in this current economy, that may not look so great at the moment.

2 hours ago, snarts said:

I remember hearing rumblings as far back as his Denver Bronco days that he had an alcohol problem. I can't speak to the validity of these claims, but I did hear it from multiple sources.

3 hours ago, snarts said:

He also asked to be awarded "reasonable attorney fees" and "general relief to which he may be entitled."   Sure makes it sound like she's the current breadwinner. 

This, to me sounds like he's mad she's filing for divorce, and wants her to pay all fees because she's the impetus for the fact that he now has to hire a lawyer.  No way she's making more, I am sure he makes more off interest of his $60 million than she makes from her store.

I don't see alcohol being the issue, because I remember her making him drinks, and there isn't a wife-of-an-alcoholic I know that would do that if they were sick of the husband drinking.  

BUT I do bet he has a substance abuse issue.  The evidence is there for him having an issue - she always said he needed to change some "things" before she would marry him.  She is saying something he did in the marriage is making things unsafe at home and she is claiming that he isn't the parent who takes care of the kids.

Also, and this is just from experience - he seems like a pillpopper to me.  He says off-the-wall stuff and seems loopy a lot of the time.

From People - Who wants to guess who the source is:?

"Kristin and Jay are a lot different. She has so much on her plate, with her brands and with the show, and Jay is not as interested in all of that," the source says. "She's so passionate about her work and they couldn’t relate to each other. So it pulled them apart."

More of her BS boss-babe image 🤮

Edited by heatherchandler
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

From People - Who wants to guess who the source is:?

"Kristin and Jay are a lot different. She has so much on her plate, with her brands and with the show, and Jay is not as interested in all of that," the source says. "She's so passionate about her work and they couldn’t relate to each other. So it pulled them apart."

More of her BS boss-babe image 🤮

Justin or Biegs. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Stan39 said:

LOL, I didn't mean that he was left bereft and penniless.  Just this-Jay Cutler will never have any money streams in the future that are likely comparable to Kristin's.  He certainly has more than her now in terms of wealth and assets.  My point was that, if I were in her shoes, I would happily take less than a 50% share if it meant he owned no part of my businesses and had no stake at all in my life other than the kids.  

Poor choice of words on her "giving" him anything, however, she bore and raised 3 children with him for a good chunk of his football career, so she deserves to be treated as a fair and equitable partner in their finances, especially if they didn't have a prenup, which would say to me that he considered her a fair and equitable partner at one point.

Edited by larapu2000
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, larapu2000 said:

LOL, I didn't mean that he was left bereft and penniless.  Just this-Jay Cutler will never have any money streams in the future that are likely comparable to Kristin's.  He certainly has more than her now in terms of wealth and assets.  My point was that, if I were in her shoes, I would happily take less than a 50% share if it meant he owned no part of my businesses and had no stake at all in my life other than the kids.  

Poor choice of words on her "giving" him anything, however, she bore and raised 3 children with him for a good chunk of his football career, so she deserves to be treated as a fair and equitable partner in their finances, especially if they didn't have a prenup, which would say to me that he considered her a fair and equitable partner at one point.

I think you are right in that she should get a fair amount from the divorce, as she did raise the kids while he was working.  But, she will never make even a fraction of what he made in his NFL career.  I wouldn't be surprised if her company is in trouble, especially right now.  She's not a good businesswoman, she is (was) a woman with a big bank account who could open stores on a whim and not really worry if they weren't doing well.

• Love 5

It does make you wonder what set this off. I know a few couples who were not getting along great before the quarantine and are now living apart, but no one has pulled the plug. It has to be more than "we grew apart" or they'd wait until things calm down a bit and then file.

• Love 3

I agree. What is weird is that I kept reading that Jay and Kristin seemed closer and happier together in this latest season than in previous seasons. And while their social media posts seem reasonably mature and amicable, it seems like it could get nasty from their official filings.

• Love 3

I saw this news  and decided to watch some of Season 3 (why are my decision making skills so poor!).   I had watched one and two and had to hell with this prior. 

Whether it’s cameras or not- they never seem natural with each other. Part of that is her- she’s always on and “hilarious and laughing” with most people.  But like she got back from Chicago and they gave an awkward side hug. Not that I think you should jump your mate- just overall they seem kind of....meh around each other. 

She mentioned they hadn’t sold the house and I looked it up and it’s still on the market from what I can tell. I’m from a large but not as expensive city in TN and I actually think 4.9 seems a hell of a deal for that mansion and land. Anyone have any intel why it won’t move?

• Love 4
57 minutes ago, KnoxForPres said:

She mentioned they hadn’t sold the house and I looked it up and it’s still on the market from what I can tell. I’m from a large but not as expensive city in TN and I actually think 4.9 seems a hell of a deal for that mansion and land. Anyone have any intel why it won’t move?

I read an article that the house may be just too damn big, especially since they customized it so much and added on rooms. Plus the huge price at the beginning, which has been lowered several times. Makes sense.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, EarlGreyTea said:

I read an article that the house may be just too damn big, especially since they customized it so much and added on rooms. Plus the huge price at the beginning, which has been lowered several times. Makes sense.

I love watching those housing “reality shows” but I’m always amazed no one seems to ever bring up the point that the more money you have to customise your home the fewer potential buyers you’ll make your house attractive to. If you view your house as a home, then go for it. If you think of your house as an investment then realize there are only so many people who can afford a $4.9M house, and those people probably expect the house to conform to their preferences more than yours. 

All these Beverly Hills mansions with built-in casinos or super modern features (which become old and tacky within five years) just seem dumb when it comes time to resell. 

• Love 5

He also asked to be awarded "reasonable attorney fees" and "general relief to which he may be entitled."   Sure makes it sound like she's the current breadwinner. 

Every single litigant in every single lawsuit (not just divorces) asks for that relief.

• Love 6
On 4/27/2020 at 6:04 PM, KnoxForPres said:

As a real estate geek who proudly lives right in central Nashville, I can attest that their insanely huge house is priced way too high for that location; it’s not even in a desirable or “hip” part of the city(lots of older folks in that area, not much else), but on the very edge of the county, almost to Williamson County in Forest Hills. Miles away from an interstate, let alone any stores. The only folks who can afford that gargantuan joint (celebs/record execs and professional athletes) don’t want to live in that area; they’re either wanting to move farther out in the much wealthier/more chic Franklin/Williamson County area, Hendersonville(for the schools/easy lake access), or they’re wanting to be much closer into mid-Nashville or even East Nashville(for hipster cred). My late grandmother lived in Forest Hills and it’s a bitch trying to drive anywhere from there, just due to the traffic headache alone.

Never mind that when they moved in they rather stupidly took out the pool to ADD ON extra rooms to that already grossly humongous home. No one wants a home that huge/pricy without a pool. I could actually see an insane anti-vaxxer like Kristen demanding pool removal because she’d be too afraid of potential child drownings. 
The home/grounds are all too much for good sense though, at least in this town: too much upkeep, too much sprawl, too much everything. They made the classic nouveau riche mistake of going apeshit on their first major home and it shows: it reeks of new money, quite frankly.

These divorce details are actually juicier than anything in these last 3 seasons of “Very Cavallari” combined, btw! I always suspected Jay was a stoner drunk on the DL, but a pill-popping cheat too? I’m all ears!!

Edited by Sun-Bun
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
17 minutes ago, Sun-Bun said:

These divorce details are actually juicier than anything in these last 3 seasons of “Very Cavallari” combined, btw! I always suspected Jay was a stoner drunk on the DL, but a pill-popping cheat too? I’m all ears!!

I wonder who the source was that insisted that the marital misconduct was not cheating. I am sure it was Kristin. She seems to the type to deny infidelity on his part as it might be perceived as a slight against her level of desirability.

I know, that's not nice, but I just think it's hilarious- well, I won't tell you what it was, but let me assure you it was not cheating!

she accuses him of "such inappropriate marital conduct as renders further cohabitation unsafe and improper,"  A source states that it isn't out of the blue and that cheating wasn't an issue

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 5

I'm wondering if 'marital misconduct' is referring to Jay asking for primary custody of the kids.  Kristin has made requests to get primary custody of the children with 'visitation rights' for Jay, which is fricking bullshit.  He's the father and you're treating him like he's a babysitter who can get 'permission' to visit them.  She's been droning non-stop about how it's HER time now, and he needs to let her do what she wants in terms of business, blah blah blah and I'm positive that there's never been any abuse or anything inappropriate regarding Jay and the kids.  I hope to god that she's not going to pull that bullshit over him like so many vengeful ex-wives.

WTF would anyone buy her 'cookbook'????  Saying shit like "New York Times' best seller's list" as a credit to your name is not a big deal, seeing as Paris Hilton is also one.  Nor a clothing designer.  Nor a jewellery designer.  Does Kristin know about metal or how to actually MAKE a piece of jewellery???  The REAL jewellers and designers make the pieces and these 'celebrities' just say yes or no on whether they like it or not. It reminds me of Romy and Michele's High School Reunion where Romy says "You were like the 'designer' (of Post-Its).  Like, I thought of them, but you thought of making them yellow." It's actually exactly like that. 

• Love 7
6 hours ago, SarahPrtr said:

I'm wondering if 'marital misconduct' is referring to Jay asking for primary custody of the kids.  Kristin has made requests to get primary custody of the children with 'visitation rights' for Jay, which is fricking bullshit.  He's the father and you're treating him like he's a babysitter who can get 'permission' to visit them.  She's been droning non-stop about how it's HER time now, and he needs to let her do what she wants in terms of business, blah blah blah and I'm positive that there's never been any abuse or anything inappropriate regarding Jay and the kids.  I hope to god that she's not going to pull that bullshit over him like so many vengeful ex-wives.

WTF would anyone buy her 'cookbook'????  Saying shit like "New York Times' best seller's list" as a credit to your name is not a big deal, seeing as Paris Hilton is also one.  Nor a clothing designer.  Nor a jewellery designer.  Does Kristin know about metal or how to actually MAKE a piece of jewellery???  The REAL jewellers and designers make the pieces and these 'celebrities' just say yes or no on whether they like it or not. It reminds me of Romy and Michele's High School Reunion where Romy says "You were like the 'designer' (of Post-Its).  Like, I thought of them, but you thought of making them yellow." It's actually exactly like that. 

The custody battle will probably get even worse if Kristin wants to move to LA to pursue acting/hosting while Jay stays in Tennessee. But, this assures Kristin will show up on a version of Real Housewives in about 5-10 years. 

• LOL 2
3 hours ago, Stan39 said:

The custody battle will probably get even worse if Kristin wants to move to LA to pursue acting/hosting while Jay stays in Tennessee. But, this assures Kristin will show up on a version of Real Housewives in about 5-10 years. 

I mean, she talked a big game back in season one about settling in Nashville, how UJ can't fail because that was where she was going to be based, etc. So that sure sounded like she was going to stay in Nashville. However, perhaps all bets are off now. 

• Love 2