Type keyword(s) to search

Very Cavallari - General Discussion

• Start Topic

On 5/6/2020 at 11:51 AM, alexa said:

It just seems to have a ton of unnecessary rooms.  How many sitting rooms do people need?  Lol

And bathrooms!!!  More bathrooms than bedrooms???  Even if there were 10 people living in the house, what are the odds that they would ALL be needing the bathroom at the same time??  I've also seen huge houses with 6+ bedrooms, 4 bathrooms but no garage! Not even a carspace!  WTF??!! 

On 5/7/2020 at 2:12 AM, Stan39 said:

I’d buy it. And if I could afford to buy that I’m fairly certain I could afford to put my own pool in, given how much land there is. 

Same, it's nice, but I think a lot of people would consider it to be a nouveau-riche-McMansion.  I would still live there if I could afford it.  Also, I like that there's a lot of surrounding space, so I don't have to worry about disturbing the neighbours.

You can put a pool inside the house, because there's so much damn room there as well! 😁

• Love 3
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

I loved her on Laguna Beach.  I was 100% pro-Kristin, I also admired her self-confidence.  It does seem like she is having an identity crisis.  I don't see the same confidence, I see a try-hard with a lot of nervous energy.

I kind of feel like that, other than the first season of Laguna Beach, she’s always kind of been trying hard to play a role that she’s a “bad bitch.” Now, my opinion is mainly shaped by watching old Laguna Beach episodes on Pluto (not really what I thought at the time), but looking back, she was trying awfully hard during that second season to play up the “Im such a player who toys with men” persona. It seemed like a reaction to being embarrassed by the whole Stephen triangle. She came off more confident and self-assured than Lauren (who I like, but eek, she was embarrassing) and Jessica (poor thing), but that wasn’t hard to do lol! It’s definitely gotten more pronounced tho. I wouldn’t be surprised if she is having an identity crisis.

• Love 8
20 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Now "sources" have been talking to People magazine, and wherever else, saying that Jay is lazy and unmotivated. 

It's called retirement.   He can NOT work if he wants to.   As long as he prudently invested his money (Kristen's vanity projects aside) he can live quite nicely for the rest of his life without working.   

As for her being a gold digger anyone who says "my money is my money and your money is our money" is a gold digger.    She wants to split HIS money while keeping hers separate so she is not "dependent on any man."   Honey, if you are asking for half his assets so you can fund YOUR chosen lifestyle, then you are dependent on him.   

I think she is having an identity crisis.   She's not young anymore, she knows her shelf life in Hollywood is reaching its expiration point.   She knows she is fading from relevance and she can't handle that.   She was counting on Jay still being out there in the public eye to keep HER relevant too.   Which again, if you need someone else to keep yourself relevant, you are are dependent on them.   She is not the super successful "boss babe" she thinks she is.   She's just another Hollywood starlet wannabe trying to hang on to her 15 minutes of fame.

• Love 15

Yeah, it's a bit rich to call your partner "lazy and unmotivated" when he is, A. better educated than you, B. a higher earner than you even when he is likely doing nothing, C. had an incredibly physically demanding career that lasted 15 years (if you count college, which I do), and D. funding not only your lifestyle but your professional aspirations as well.

For whatever his faults were, he did something for 15 years that was not only incredibly hard on his body, but also left him completely open to criticism and ridicule, and that kind of thing has to take a toll on your mental health. Yes, he was compensated very well for this, but still. It makes total sense to me that maybe he doesn't long to be in front of a camera anymore.

Kristin is really showing her butt by having her friends give these anonymous interviews to the rag mags. And I don't for one second believe she didn't authorize them to do so.

• Love 14
7 hours ago, Tatum said:

Kristin is really showing her butt by having her friends give these anonymous interviews to the rag mags. And I don't for one second believe she didn't authorize them to do so.

Amen to that! I always felt like she was a smugly entitled bitch and these “sources” of hers aren’t exactly helping her case. Actually, it’s kinda funny to see her so carefully cultivated image gradually imploding thanks to her desperate attempts to publicly disgrace the father of her children; never thought I’d end up siding more with derp-faced asshole Jay, but at least he’s completely earned his wealth and his simple Southern lifestyle as a stay-at-home retired dad fair and square. 

• Love 12

It is kind of funny that the most recent season of her show really showcased how good of a guy Jay is, and how much she supposedly cared about him, and now she is having to try to prove otherwise.  Lol

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
On 5/9/2020 at 10:32 PM, merylinkid said:

It's called retirement.   He can NOT work if he wants to.   As long as he prudently invested his money (Kristen's vanity projects aside) he can live quite nicely for the rest of his life without working.  

Exactly.  I mean, we've all read stories about people who invested well and/or had a very successful business and they retired at the age of 30.  Rare, but they do happen.  Do we think of these people as efficient and hard-working, or lazy and dumb???  I'm sure many people have envied those who retired before the age of 40.  A lot of professional athletes do retire in their 30s because it's hard on the body, but whilst they're playing, they endorse products and take sponsorships.  The more successful and popular you are, the more endorsements and sponsorships you get.  I'm surprised that the wife of a retired pro athlete who was very much in the middle of his career when they got together would be saying this.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

So, Kristen used the IG account she runs for Jay to wish herself a happy Mother’s Day??  Interesting.  Or a way to keep their, I mean, her name in the news.

Could have been more pathetic. She could have written herself a Mother’s Day note from her kids’ accounts. (Probably too young. She’ll probably think of it in another couple of years). 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Stan39 said:

Could have been more pathetic. She could have written herself a Mother’s Day note from her kids’ accounts. (Probably too young. She’ll probably think of it in another couple of years). 

I hadn't look at the account in a while, but I do remember it saying not run by Jay, but someone close to him.  I just looked and of course, that is gone.

• Love 3

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8311647/Kristin-Cavallaris-marriage-Jay-Cutler-ended-ex-NFL-star-rude-family.html

Ohhhhh ok so the "Jay is lazy" story didn't go over so well, and made her look worse, so now:

But despite reports that Cavallari was frustrated with Cutler for being unmotivated after his 12-year NFL career, friends close to the couple said that wasn't the case, instead Cavallari was over his bad attitude.

One told DailyMail.com: 'Kristin never had an issue with Jay for being lazy, this wasn't the problem at all. Those stories are all BS.

The PR person must have decided to go in another direction:

'Kristin's issue was how he behaved with her, their family, friends and fans. That was the problem that caused their marriage to shut down.

'He would be really rude and dismissive of anyone who would approach her.'

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
(edited)

I cannot figure out Kristin's angle here. She has got to realize this constant smear campaign only makes her look bad. It is SO over the top that I'm almost wondering if the "source" is actually a Machiavellian Jay, so that Kristin looks like a classless loudmouth.

ETA: I know, I know, she doesn't need his help.

In all seriousness, I suppose it is vaguely possible acquaintances of hers are just shooting their mouths off and she didn't plant the stories, because some people just love to be "in the know". Sure doesn't make her look good though.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 7
56 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I cannot figure out Kristin's angle here. She has got to realize this constant smear campaign only makes her look bad. It is SO over the top that I'm almost wondering if the "source" is actually a Machiavellian Jay, so that Kristin looks like a classless loudmouth.

In all seriousness, I suppose it is vaguely possible acquaintances of hers are just shooting their mouths off and she didn't plant the stories, because some people just love to be "in the know". Sure doesn't make her look good though.

There’s no such thing as bad publicity anymore. This keeps Kristin relevant and famous (hell, I’m still talking about her 🤦‍♂️). Nothing matters except getting noticed. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Tatum said:

I agree.  Esp since she helped showcase a lot of his good qualities on her own TV show.  Lol.  It seems silly to make up random stories now, whether they are true or not.

• Love 5

She definitely made a mistake in opening up the Chicago store.  Even if it's not in a ritzy area, the rent and the upkeep would cost so much money.  This is what happens when stupid people start businesses - well, first of all, they know nothing about running a business and don't have the faintest clue about what it actually takes to run a business.  Especially at the beginning and you're the owner.  You need to work minimum of 18 hours a DAY, because everything falls on you.

Yeah, I tried to go to the Chicago UJ store once during the day after going out to lunch and we could not find a parking spot and we tried. We even considered parking in a loading zone with the blinkers on to just run in but we didn't care that much. Point is, that location has to be so insanely pricey and I don't know what she was thinking. Randolph St has some of the hottest restaurants but every restaurant has valet--they have to, otherwise good luck. 

So retail in that spot? IDK. I would love to know how that space is doing. With everything nonessential in Chicago shut down due to the Corona that lease has got to be a major drain. I wouldn't be surprised if that location ends up being a corona casualty.  

I think it's hilarious that today's Bad Jay story is that Jay was rude to fans and friends and Kristen couldn't stand that. But in Chicago, Jay was famous for ALWAYS being rude to fans and friends ... way before Kristen came on the scene, so nice try. You are not telling us anything new.  

• Love 7
13 hours ago, Stan39 said:

There’s no such thing as bad publicity anymore. This keeps Kristin relevant and famous (hell, I’m still talking about her 🤦‍♂️). Nothing matters except getting noticed. 

You could be right, but for the sake of her kids, I hope Kristin is not the kind of attention starved sad sack who believes that being famous for being a classless bitch who airs her dirty laundry to the public is STILL preferable to being a mature, functional nobody.

Kristin, this divorce settlement is going to net you millions. Not sure how child support will be calculated (assuming a 50/50 split, from my limited understanding, the higher earning spouse may still be on the hook for paying support to the lesser earning spouse), but that could be another cash flow stream. You are a very pretty woman who has been moderately successful at your various brands (be it modeling, acting, TV hosting, building an "empire"). Going this route of mud slinging and leaking complaints to TMZ is not the way to go.

• Love 7
41 minutes ago, Tatum said:

You could be right, but for the sake of her kids, I hope Kristin is not the kind of attention starved sad sack who believes that being famous for being a classless bitch who airs her dirty laundry to the public is STILL preferable to being a mature, functional nobody.

Kristin, this divorce settlement is going to net you millions. Not sure how child support will be calculated (assuming a 50/50 split, from my limited understanding, the higher earning spouse may still be on the hook for paying support to the lesser earning spouse), but that could be another cash flow stream. You are a very pretty woman who has been moderately successful at your various brands (be it modeling, acting, TV hosting, building an "empire"). Going this route of mud slinging and leaking complaints to TMZ is not the way to go.

She’s too close to see what you see. She wants to have her cake and eat it, too. In her mind (and others like her) she thinks she’s both fully in control of her narrative and there’s a clear distinction between her public and private life. She’s not thinking rationally or putting herself in the public perception. She’s just caught up in it. We’ve seen this happen again and again. And whenever challenged she can just laugh it off and call people “haters” or “fake news”. It’s a crunch and probably something she should seek therapy for but will instead chase the limelight. Humans are very easily deceived to think the little shot of dopamine you get when doing something (attention, buying something, praise) means it’s healthy to indulge your every whim. I think it’s why so many rich people are miserable. Just because you have money to do whatever you like doesn’t make you more inclined to pursue things of value. In fact, the money probably makes it easier to lose sight of what matters because there’s no pressure to choose what you want. You want “everything” and sacrifice substance and true value. At best it gets diluted. 

• Love 7
51 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Kristin, this divorce settlement is going to net you millions. Not sure how child support will be calculated

Her current chosen route is NOT going to change that either.   She is not going to get more because Jay was rude to her friends.   But anything to cast herself as the "good" person in this, because its all about image.    She is going to get a nasty surprise when a judge does not give a damn about who she is.  

• Love 10
9 hours ago, TheFinalRose said:

I think it's hilarious that today's Bad Jay story is that Jay was rude to fans and friends and Kristen couldn't stand that. But in Chicago, Jay was famous for ALWAYS being rude to fans and friends ... way before Kristen came on the scene, so nice try. You are not telling us anything new.  

Right?? Jay is notoriously standoffish. While no one will consider this Bad Jay story a stretch, it will once again backfire on our Blanche Dubois, because his standoffish behavior didn't trouble her when he was funding her million dollar wedding or giving her the seed money to start her "empire".

• Love 13
19 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Right?? Jay is notoriously standoffish. While no one will consider this Bad Jay story a stretch, it will once again backfire on our Blanche Dubois, because his standoffish behavior didn't trouble her when he was funding her million dollar wedding or giving her the seed money to start her "empire".

And also since she did manage to cast him in a very positive light on her own show, when it comes back viewers will be less interested if she spends her time dissing Jay.  He was one of the people that viewers liked (over some of her boring coworkers, etc).  So it will be interesting to see how she spins this on the next season of her show.  

• Love 8
22 minutes ago, alexa said:

And also since she did manage to cast him in a very positive light on her own show, when it comes back viewers will be less interested if she spends her time dissing Jay.  He was one of the people that viewers liked (over some of her boring coworkers, etc).  So it will be interesting to see how she spins this on the next season of her show.  

Jay was really the main reason I kept watching past the first season. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, MissFeatherbottom said:

Me too!  Because I enjoyed that he was a main "character" and I liked their relationship with each other.  I guess this is why I find this whole divorce thing interesting 🙂

• Love 6
18 hours ago, Tatum said:

In all seriousness, I suppose it is vaguely possible acquaintances of hers are just shooting their mouths off and she didn't plant the stories, because some people just love to be "in the know". 

(Justin)

12 hours ago, TheFinalRose said:

Yeah, I tried to go to the Chicago UJ store once during the day after going out to lunch and we could not find a parking spot and we tried. We even considered parking in a loading zone with the blinkers on to just run in but we didn't care that much. Point is, that location has to be so insanely pricey and I don't know what she was thinking. Randolph St has some of the hottest restaurants but every restaurant has valet--they have to, otherwise good luck. 

So retail in that spot? IDK. I would love to know how that space is doing. With everything nonessential in Chicago shut down due to the Corona that lease has got to be a major drain. I wouldn't be surprised if that location ends up being a corona casualty.  

I used to live in the West Loop, and yeah there is no parking!  I would park north of Randolph, even north of Lake, since it was mostly warehouse space, but now there are a bunch of condos and limited parking there.  I don't think it is a great spot for a store - no one really just walks around there unless you are going to eat.  But it could be changing.  BUT like you said, everything is shut down.  I also have a feeling it will be a corona casualty.  

• Love 6

Really, Kristin is being so unimaginative. The best she can do is that a retired millionaire that is well known for being unfriendly was rude to her friends and doesn't want to be on TV?

Come on, Kristin, you can do better. Maybe tomorrow TMZ gets a tip that Jay Cutler told Kristin that real men don't perform oral sex, or that any woman larger than a size 0 is super disgusting.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

He's the reason I tuned in initially, not ever having watched Kristen in her previous reality roles.  Watching Mr. Grumpy Cutler turn domestic? I was in and he delivered. He was very entertaining. I ended up usually fast forwarding through a lot of the scenes without Jay. 

If E! really knew what they were doing they would do a Jay-only reality show: Jay on the Farm! or Just Jay! Watch the hilarious antics of a burned-out NFL quarterback as a menagerie of farm animals warm his heart and teach him the true meaning of life.

We really don't need Kristen wiping down her counters or her "model agency" retail staff breaking up with their hairy boyfriends or her L.A. hairdressers house hunting. 

I don't think it is a great spot for a store - no one really just walks around there unless you are going to eat.  But it could be changing.

Those were my thoughts too! I didn't know if Randolph was actually changing into more retail, but glad to know that another Chicagoan is side-eyeing that choice of a location.  UJ is a perfect fit for Halsted or Armitage in Lincoln Park, or even up on Southport. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, TheFinalRose said:

He's the reason I tuned in initially, not ever having watched Kristen in her previous reality roles.  Watching Mr. Grumpy Cutler turn domestic? I was in and he delivered. He was very entertaining. I ended up usually fast forwarding through a lot of the scenes without Jay. 

If E! really knew what they were doing they would do a Jay-only reality show: Jay on the Farm! or Just Jay! Watch the hilarious antics of a burned-out NFL quarterback as a menagerie of farm animals warm his heart and teach him the true meaning of life.

We really don't need Kristen wiping down her counters or her "model agency" retail staff breaking up with their hairy boyfriends or her L.A. hairdressers house hunting. 

That would be an entertaining show and the name totally would have to be called Just Jay! I don't think he would ever do it, but I would watch it. He should consider it though b/c imagine his show competing with Kristin's show (if it continues). She would hate it if his show had more viewers. 

Unfortunately I did watch Kristin on Laguna Beach and the Hills, so when I heard about the reality show, I was curious to see if she had changed and also see the dynamic between her and Jay. They seemed like total opposites and I wanted to see how that played out. And well I guess we all know now! 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, merylinkid said:

Her current chosen route is NOT going to change that either.   She is not going to get more because Jay was rude to her friends.   But anything to cast herself as the "good" person in this, because its all about image.    She is going to get a nasty surprise when a judge does not give a damn about who she is.  

Exactly. I don’t even get what she’s going for here. None of this will help her before the judge, and the little snippets that she’s putting out are nowhere near salacious enough to get more than an eye roll from the average person. I mean, who cares if he’s “rude” or “lazy.” So are a lot of people, but she’s the one who married him and had 3 kids...This would be like Jay putting it out there that Kristin’s “shallow.” My response would be “oh ok, and?!?” This is just stupid.  She looks pathetic because after asking for privacy on instagram, it’s clear that she and her team are the ones talking to the press. 

• Love 8

I would totally watch Just Jay!  He's very entertaining considering most of the time he barely registers a heartbeat.  I bet his commentary while deer cam watching is a lot funnier than anyone would ever expect. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
(edited)

Sign me up as another prospective viewer of Just Jay! (Exclamation point included.) I mean, I don't actually see him doing another show either, but it's hilarious to imagine it outperforming VC in the ratings. And hey, he even has a gay bestie of his own teed up and ready to go.

I sort of questioned whether there'd be another season of the show, but duh, Kristin's too desperate to let go of her bully pulpit anytime soon. And if it means 10 to 12 episodes of ongoing PR misfires, I'm in. Constant retooling and cast turnover are the unspoken core of the show anyway; it's just that this is the most brutal between-seasons firing yet.

Edited by PhoneCop
  • Love 8
20 hours ago, TheFinalRose said:

That reminds me; the red-headed chick from S1, Shannon, went on her Instagram story(yes I follow her, because she’s actually damned funny online!) saying she and several model friends were casted from their local agency as “workers” for UJ and given various fake job titles. From the way she speaks about the show now, most of the “workers” did NOT like Kristen much(she claims Kristen barely spoke to them off camera and mostly treated them like “the help”) and Shannon’s still annoyed that somehow she was made to look like the villain while she was on.

It’s been interesting to hear her stories about the many behind-the-scenes manipulations while filming a reality show. 

• Love 8
On 5/13/2020 at 1:07 PM, TheFinalRose said:

We really don't need Kristen wiping down her counters or her "model agency" retail staff breaking up with their hairy boyfriends or her L.A. hairdressers house hunting

Those were my thoughts too! I didn't know if Randolph was actually changing into more retail, but glad to know that another Chicagoan is side-eyeing that choice of a location.  UJ is a perfect fit for Halsted or Armitage in Lincoln Park, or even up on Southport. 

I would watch Just Jay!  Let's make it happen.

I am still wondering why the show thought that anyone wanted to watch her hairdresser do ANYTHING!  He and Scoot are so boring... we don't watch for her hangers-on to go about their boring lives.  And Justin kept calling Kristin "America's Sweetheart" which, just, no.

5 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

That reminds me; the red-headed chick from S1, Shannon, went on her Instagram story(yes I follow her, because she’s actually damned funny online!) saying she and several model friends were casted from their local agency as “workers” for UJ and given various fake job titles. From the way she speaks about the show now, most of the “workers” did NOT like Kristen much(she claims Kristen barely spoke to them off camera and mostly treated them like “the help”) and Shannon’s still annoyed that somehow she was made to look like the villain while she was on.

It’s been interesting to hear her stories about the many behind-the-scenes manipulations while filming a reality show. 

I love Shannon, she was interesting.  I took a look at her instagram and I see that she married that guy John. 

Kristin doesn't know how to treat employees, and that is another reason her business is sure to fail.

I would LOVE to hear more behind-the-scenes stuff from her and the other people from Season 1.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

I would watch Just Jay!  Let's make it happen.

I am still wondering why the show thought that anyone wanted to watch her hairdresser do ANYTHING!  He and Scoot are so boring... we don't watch for her hangers-on to go about their boring lives.  

I couldn't stand Justin this season, there was WAY too much of him and I can't stand looking at his Lisa Rinna lips. He needs to cut back on the fillers. I honestly don't know how Jay could stand being around any of Kristin's friends because I could barely tolerate watching them on tv.

Side note,  we need to start a petition for Just Jay! 😁

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, MissFeatherbottom said:

I honestly don't know how Jay could stand being around any of Kristin's friends because I could barely tolerate watching them on tv.

And how much was he expected to hang around them.  I mean, they were constantly at the house even when the show wasn't filming.  That would just get old.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, MissFeatherbottom said:

I couldn't stand Justin this season, there was WAY too much of him and I can't stand looking at his Lisa Rinna lips. He needs to cut back on the fillers. I honestly don't know how Jay could stand being around any of Kristin's friends because I could barely tolerate watching them on tv.

Side note,  we need to start a petition for Just Jay! 😁

Agree on Justin. No more of his punchable face! Reminds me of Will Ferrell’s Mugato from Zoolander. 
2BB0EB08-AB69-4132-B695-525230F7F7AD.thumb.jpeg.b242ff68a1cd7408e4429e123f9ce12e.jpeg

Kristin has to bring in all her barnacle friends because if they don’t document their lives too, there’s literally nothing else to show.  She doesn’t show her kids - fine, I respect that. But now no Jay either. What’s even the point?  Watching her pretending to run her vanity project business or her boring friends lives whose segments I fast forward through anyway? Ugh hard pass.  Hopefully E do not renew this borefest and let Kristin fade into obscurity where she belongs. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

And how much was he expected to hang around them.  I mean, they were constantly at the house even when the show wasn't filming.  That would just get old.

Yes, that would get old really quick! Especially with how giggly they all were with each other. And her friends even had to go on vacations with them too!  

• Love 9

Jay seemed like he could barely stomach being around Kristen’s giggly barnacle friends. He seemed like he could barely stomach even being around Kristen, let alone her pet mo’s Justin & Scooter. I’m sure her constant need to be the queen bee of her friend hives always buzzing around Chez Cutler got real old.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Apparently Kristin is going stir crazy having to raise three kids during a pandemic.

bless her heart!  Sucks being her.

• LOL 9
3 minutes ago, Wicked said:

Show's over

I’m sure it was a tough decision for Kristin to decide to end the show after E! probably said they were canceling the show with no Jay. 😂

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 5

As I start this new chapter in my life, I have decided not to continue with ‘Very Cavallari.’...

In other words, playing Barbie CEO in Nashville is now unnecessary, right Kristin? (And possibly not financially viable. It wouldn't surprise me if she scales back on UJ considerably as she starts eyeing up the LA social scene. I bet she just leaves one flagship store in the wake of Covid 19 that she'll pop into whenever it's her week with the kids.

• Love 7
57 minutes ago, Tatum said:

In other words, playing Barbie CEO in Nashville is now unnecessary, right Kristin? (And possibly not financially viable. It wouldn't surprise me if she scales back on UJ considerably as she starts eyeing up the LA social scene. I bet she just leaves one flagship store in the wake of Covid 19 that she'll pop into whenever it's her week with the kids.

She’ll probably need to declare bankruptcy. I can’t imagine a scenario where Jay would still need to give money for her vanity project. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Stan39 said:

I’m sure it was a tough decision for Kristin to decide to end the show after E! probably said they were canceling the show with no Jay. 😂

Seriously, I just love how she acts like this was all completely her own decision, her choosing to bravely walk away from the television spotlight in order to pursue this “new chapter” of her life.
Girl, your moderately-rated reality show got cancelled because even all the numbnuts at E! knew no one wants to watch it without Jay. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
22 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

She’ll probably need to declare bankruptcy. I can’t imagine a scenario where Jay would still need to give money for her vanity project. 

That, and I am sure she's not even that interested in running it anymore. Now that she's no longer forcing herself to embody the down home small business owner/GOOP domestic goddess she probably has no use for UJ. It was a vehicle to get her out of the house in a Jay-sanctioned career, I think.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Tatum said:

That, and I am sure she's not even that interested in running it anymore. Now that she's no longer forcing herself to embody the down home small business owner/GOOP domestic goddess she probably has no use for UJ. It was a vehicle to get her out of the house in a Jay-sanctioned career, I think.

Now she can focus on her true passion in life, getting cast on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2