Type keyword(s) to search

The Incredible Dr. Pol - General Discussion

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

On the subject of Pol's facilities: I wish they'd move their X-ray stuff to the first floor. With all of their income, can't they add space to accommodate equipment so they don't have to carry animals up and down the steps?

I wish they'd get a portable x-ray machine, too, with all the farm calls they make.

• Love 1

they have a small portable X-ray machine.       I think the X-ray is in the basement because of the weight of the machine, so it's on a concrete slab, and to limit X-ray exposure to everyone else.     If it was upstairs, the X-ray room would have to be pretty big, and they just don't have the room.  

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

they have a small portable X-ray machine. 

When did they get that?  Emily said last season that they didn't have a field x-ray machine, which I found ridiculous for a practice that spend so much time out on farms.

• Love 1

I wonder why they don't take it with them on farm calls where they know the reason they're being called out there is something that may need an x-ray for diagnosis.  At least twice, Emily has lamented having to make an educated guess because she has no field x-ray machine (and it's not an animal the farmer is going to put in a trailer and drive to the clinic for x-ray), and that's ridiculous.  I know it would be unrealistic to have multiple portables, so that mobiles one, two, and three (the vehicles Dr. Pol, Dr. Emily, and Dr. Brenda, respectively, use for farm calls) would all always have one just in case.  But they could have ONE available for a vet going out on a call of a type that is likely to benefit from an x-ray to take with her/him.

• Love 2
(edited)
On 7/20/2019 at 9:20 PM, Bastet said:

I don't think there's any such thing in a country in which several million cats and dogs are euthanized in shelters each year not due to illness, injury, or temperament, but solely for space - there are that many more of them than there are homes.  If someone wants a specific breed, they can generally find an adult via shelters or a puppy/kitten via rescues.  If they can't, boo fucking hoo.  Wait.  Save a different life instead.  Whatever, just don't compound the homeless pet overpopulation crisis.

I don't think the issue is whether or not the breeders are responsible.  If people weren't willing to shell out big bucks for a puppy, these people would go out of business.  I know there are ethical breeders out there, but the ones who aren't ruin the industry for the rest.

Edited by Rammchick
  • Love 1

Oh look! Another dog attack!! Hope they pressed charges.

That was a big bunny. The posts on Facebook are saying you shouldn't put a rabbit on its back. 

That choking horse was hard to watch. 

• Love 1

Poor little dog. 😢 Yeah, her owners should press charges.

Dr. Pol is one tough old dude! An arm up a cow holding the calf, while the cow is rotated around him!😮

Cool how Dr. Pol is such a celeb in the Netherlands, too.

• Love 2
(edited)

While I’m a big ball of “yikes” on some of the farm practices (by the farmers and/or the vets), I will never stop giving credit to the manual labor Dr. Pol puts in – and at a few decades past me, who does more than average but would still wind up gasping in a corner on some of these calls! – when shit gets real with livestock.  It's pretty incredible what he's still willing and able to physically do.

OMG with the cow a month overdue (I swear at one point they said two), out in the woods, with a stuck calf. 

Horses going down is always hard to watch, and no matter how many time I’ve seen choke on this show, I always cringe at the treatment.

I love footage of the Netherlands; Amsterdam, upon my first visit, became one of my favorite cities in the world, and on a subsequent visit to the area I ventured further out into the country – wonderfully interesting cities/towns and people.

I’m annoyed by the “let dogs roam” attitude that let Daisy be attacked, and the sight of her owners clasping their blood-stained liver-spotted hands together as they wait to hear they can take her home to curl up in their king-sized bed together just made that worse.  Poor dog not making it.

They seem to send animals home before they’ve properly recovered from sedation/anesthesia a lot, but they know far more about veterinary medicine than I do, so I guess there's a window in which any complications will present themselves and they just let that pass and then move 'em out.

Edited by Bastet
  • Love 2
(edited)

One reason the animals go home instead of staying overnight, is that no one stays at Pol's clinic at night.   So they get better care and supervision at home.  

The overdue cow was probably only an approximation of her conception date.   They either buy them at auction pregnant, or have a bull running with the herd, so the owners just assume when the cow conceived.    

I felt so sorry for the little dog that was attacked and later died.   At least she was with her owners at the end. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
13 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

One reason the animals go home instead of staying overnight, is that no one stays at Pol's clinic at night.   So they get better care and supervision at home.  

I know there's no one there overnight, so when they keep animals "hospitalized" overnight it's really not hospitalization because there's no monitoring.  I'm just talking about sending outpatient animals home sooner after their procedure than I'm used to rather than keeping them on fluids until they're fully "up" from the anesthesia.

• Love 1

In reading the description for this episode, that they'd be saying goodbye to long-time family member Kid, I knew I was going to get choked up.  Twenty-two!!  You're never ready, but to have a cat reach that age is definitely a comfort (my record is 19), and she looked terrible on her final day; I wish they'd let her go out on a higher note a day or two earlier, but hindsight is 20/20 -- there isn't a formula, and watching everyone hug was moving.

I hope Lacey's owner was just negligently edited as not recognizing choke, because I diagnosed it immediately just from watching this show -- my sole source of horse info.  But how do so many of these owners not know what to feed?  (I know a lot of cat owners don't feed an ideal diet for long-term health, but that's quite different from feeding a horse a diet that will cause acute danger.)

Poor Bailey; it didn't seem at first glance like she'd need to lose her tail, but this is highly edited, and she can certainly do without it, so I assume it was indeed the best option.  And after a minor surgery, she was good to go -- and her little stump is cute.

The clamp on the cow's udder made me cringe, to say the least.

What the hell does a camel do to endure a Michigan winter?  (More accurately, what does a camel's owner (?!) do to get her through it?)  But I guess their insulating properties are like that of a Thermos - able to retain heat in cold weather and cool in hot weather.  But the owners are breeding, and seem to have numerous exotic animals, so I'm not here for them.

Miserable little stow-away kitty Cali picked the right vehicle, but her open-mouthed breathing was mildly disturbing - as indicating a cardiac problem on top of the physical issue - so I was happy to see that resolve.  She's adorable!

• Love 1

Poor Charles! I really felt for him since I’ve been there twice. Kid had a good long life. I watched this episode Sunday night then watched Secrets of the Zoo in which a 24 yo female Mandrill had to be put down. Her keepers were devastated, of course. Boy, I was a soggy mess after all of that. 😥

Cali was adorbs. She sure got a fairy tail ending!

Bailey can pretend she is a Rottweiler now!

• Love 1
On 8/4/2019 at 1:01 AM, Bastet said:

In reading the description for this episode, that they'd be saying goodbye to long-time family member Kid, I knew I was going to get choked up.  Twenty-two!!  You're never ready, but to have a cat reach that age is definitely a comfort (my record is 19), and she looked terrible on her final day; I wish they'd let her go out on a higher note a day or two earlier, but hindsight is 20/20 -- there isn't a formula, and watching everyone hug was moving.

I hope Lacey's owner was just negligently edited as not recognizing choke, because I diagnosed it immediately just from watching this show -- my sole source of horse info.  But how do so many of these owners not know what to feed?  (I know a lot of cat owners don't feed an ideal diet for long-term health, but that's quite different from feeding a horse a diet that will cause acute danger.)

Poor Bailey; it didn't seem at first glance like she'd need to lose her tail, but this is highly edited, and she can certainly do without it, so I assume it was indeed the best option.  And after a minor surgery, she was good to go -- and her little stump is cute.

The clamp on the cow's udder made me cringe, to say the least.

What the hell does a camel do to endure a Michigan winter?  (More accurately, what does a camel's owner (?!) do to get her through it?)  But I guess their insulating properties are like that of a Thermos - able to retain heat in cold weather and cool in hot weather.  But the owners are breeding, and seem to have numerous exotic animals, so I'm not here for them.

Miserable little stow-away kitty Cali picked the right vehicle, but her open-mouthed breathing was mildly disturbing - as indicating a cardiac problem on top of the physical issue - so I was happy to see that resolve.  She's adorable!

Camels have been domesticated for about 6000 years. They aren’t “wild” animals. As for camels in MI, I guess the owners treat them the same way they would horses and cows. Put them in the barn!

1 hour ago, LittleIggy said:

Camels have been domesticated for about 6000 years. They aren’t “wild” animals. As for camels in MI, I guess the owners treat them the same way they would horses and cows. Put them in the barn!

Ditto...... IIRC most "wild" camels are in fact descendants of domesticated camels who have gone feral in the same way "wild" horses have. If I have my facts straight, there are still a few non-domesticated horses and camels, but very few..... like undomesticated cattle which I believe went extinct in the 1600s.

note: haven't actually watched episode yet, so not sure where this type camel originated or how they would survive Michigan winters - while my first thoughts of camels place them in the deserts of the Middle East, Wikipedia places Bactrian  (2 hump) camel originating further north. According to the article, in the area where they are believe to have originated, they could face temps ranging from minus 40C  to 40C..... OTOH single hump, dromedary, camels were domesticated in the hot dry climate of Arabia and are "senistive" to cold and humidity. 

Edited by SRTouch
  • Love 1

There are about 750,000 camels roaming wild in the Outback and they cause a host of problems. Camels were imported to Australia in the 19th century from Arabia, India and Afghanistan for transport and heavy work in the Outback.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, DonnaMae said:

There are about 750,000 camels roaming wild in the Outback and they cause a host of problems. Camels were imported to Australia in the 19th century from Arabia, India and Afghanistan for transport and heavy work in the Outback.

Back before the US Civil war broke out there was a push to bring camels to the US military in the deserts of the Southwest. Early trials showed the camels to be superior in many ways to horses and mules. A couple of the leaders supporting the camels introduction were Jefferson Davis and Robert E Lee - obviously their influence faded when they left their US government/military positions to assume leadership of the Confederacy. Unlike Australia, limited numbers were brought to the US and the feral camels faded away. https://www.desertusa.com/animals/desert-camel-experiment.html

OT NOTE: ain't the Internet great - ya see something curious on TV, hit a few keys, and up pops a list of articles about just about anything

Edited by SRTouch
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, DonnaMae said:

Those are feral camels.

• Love 1

I just read that Dr. Emily is now at a small animal clinic in Front Royal, VA.   (For some odd reason, the announcement popped up on a news feed I follow).    I'll miss her on the show, but hope that it's a better situation for her, and her family, and she won't have the travel and 24/7 duties now.     I know she'll love Front Royal, I always loved going there when I lived in Virginia.   It's such a beautiful town, and I know Dr. Emily and her family will love it there. 

I wonder if splints would let the puppy with the crooked legs grow correctly?   

That poor Chihuahua!    They did everything, but it just didn't work out.   

Gizmo the dancing dog is so cute!   I'm glad he refuses to dance now.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

I don't know how anyone - whatever the species - survives those Michigan winters.  I'm annoyed when it dips below 60, and they're talking about 30 below zero!  Not my scene, at all, so more power to them.

Cedric missing for three months in that weather reminds me of my friend's sister's cat, who went missing for the same amount of time during a Maine winter; he turned out to have been living in someone's nearby boat house the whole time (and if her stupid-ass sister had bothered to walk two blocks instead of just one in posting Lost Cat flyers, he'd have been back home in days rather than months).  That was a nasty-looking paw that turned out to be a lot better than I feared as Dr. Emily was unraveling it. 

Domino the baby goat is officially the cutest thing I have seen today (don't tell my cat).  I find goats adorable, so a baby one with those cute markings?  I want!

A chihuahua versus two German Shepherds?  Yikes.  Mikey's distress cries were breaking my heart; that poor owner actually putting her hands over her ears at one point.  The attack itself plus two surgeries is an incredible amount of trauma for his little body to go through, and I'm not at all surprised he couldn't recover; this show reminds me to be grateful I have a top-notch specialty hospital about five miles away, but I don't know that the outcome would have been any different even with that advantage -- that was just too much.

Holy crap, just shoving a prolapsed uterus back inside does not look like something that would work, and it's even more unreal to this city slicker that she can probably even give birth again.

Gizmo refusing to dance on command after his last performance injured his leg made me smile.  And Dr. Pol's "mic drop" interstitial made me laugh out loud.

That was an impressive pus fountain the coonhound. 

Is this episode the first time we've seen Dr. Nicole go out on a non-routine farm call on her own?  And again with the "we don't have a portable x-ray machine" -- why not?!  Jesus balls, I have actually looked them up online because this so befuddles me in a practice with that many field calls, and Pol can absolutely afford it.

• Love 2

Poor little Mikey. 😥 His cries were heartbreaking. As soon as I heard that music, I knew the poor little guy hadn’t made it.

Baby goats are the absolute cutest things! Little gamboling addicts!

I wondered about splinting that puppy’s legs, too. He was such a cheerful little fella.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I just read that Dr. Emily is now at a small animal clinic in Front Royal, VA.    I'll miss her on the show, but hope that it's a better situation for her, and her family, and she won't have the travel and 24/7 duties now.     I know she'll love Front Royal, I always loved going there when I lived in Virginia.   It's such a beautiful town, and I know Dr. Emily and her family will love it there. 

That’s only about 65 miles north of where I live. Welcome to the Shenandoah Valley, Dr. Emily!

• Love 2

RE: the little bitty pitty with the cute little crooked legs:

I remember on Pitbulls and Parolees, they had a  weeny little white bullie (they named her Blanc) who had two crooked front legs. 

The doctor in that scenario put casts on both legs (so CUTE her trying to walk but she learned!) so that they would grow normally.

And they did.

It really took me out of the show (and pissed me off a little, to be honest) that NOBODY THOUGHT TO DO THAT!!!!  A couple of months and that pup could've had perfectly straight legs.

• Love 2

know there's no one there overnight, so when they keep animals "hospitalized" overnight it's really not hospitalization because there's no monitoring. 

It has always bothered me that most vet practices don't staff overnight. If a pet is critically ill at 4pm, it's also in danger overnight. The last time I had a very sick elderly dog in a vet's overnight, I paid for one of the vet techs to be there.

• Love 2
On 7/21/2019 at 9:50 PM, Bastet said:

I wonder why they don't take it with them on farm calls where they know the reason they're being called out there is something that may need an x-ray for diagnosis.  At least twice, Emily has lamented having to make an educated guess because she has no field x-ray machine (and it's not an animal the farmer is going to put in a trailer and drive to the clinic for x-ray), and that's ridiculous.  I know it would be unrealistic to have multiple portables, so that mobiles one, two, and three (the vehicles Dr. Pol, Dr. Emily, and Dr. Brenda, respectively, use for farm calls) would all always have one just in case.  But they could have ONE available for a vet going out on a call of a type that is likely to benefit from an x-ray to take with her/him.

Wouldn't a portable x-ray machine require .... ummm... electricity?  It was an Amish farm.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Wouldn't a portable x-ray machine require .... ummm... electricity?  It was an Amish farm.

Um, no, because there are battery-operated machines.

18 hours ago, hnygrl said:

It really took me out of the show (and pissed me off a little, to be honest) that NOBODY THOUGHT TO DO THAT!!!!  A couple of months and that pup could've had perfectly straight legs.

And I couldn't believe the comment about how walking like that wouldn't be a problem.  Okay, Doc, you curl your toes under and tell me how it feels to walk around.

Edited by Bastet
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, Bastet said:

Um, no, because there are battery-operated machines.

Wow. I had no idea these existed. But then, I'm not a veterinarian and they don't let me play one on TV. 😉

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

The interstitial with Diane making fun of Dr. Pol for the strength of his accent all these years was funny; I'm glad they've been adding those this season.

The kitten Dr. Nicole picked out had a raging flare-up of herpes going on (or one of the other three viruses, but almost always herpes), probably indeed progressed to a bacterial URI, so while I'm pleased to see how sociable all those barn cats are - meaning the farmers interact with them nicely - I do not at all like how many she could tell by looking at them needed medication (and did only that one get it?).  I like the name Gizmo; my aunt had a dog by that name.

Dr. Brenda calling Darcy "a hot mess in the skin department" was funny.  It was nice to see him all filled out with fur.

Impacted and abscessed anal glands - been there, done that, with a cat who ultimately had to have his removed.  Ah, memories.

Lexie the alpaca looked awful, and I'm not surprised it didn't end well.  Those must have been some long days for the owner, first waiting to see if the treatment for presumed pneumonia worked, then to see if the next set of medications for the diseases Dr. Pol suspected; a definitive diagnosis is worrisome enough, but having to let a series of educated guesses go through trial and error is a long wait.  I don't know if I could stand there and watch samples be taken of my pet's brain for necropsy, but I'm glad she got an answer that made her feel better.

• Love 1

The vector for the West Nile virus is mosquitoes. How could Lexie have been bitten in the winter? Or can it take awhile to cause that much damage?

Tonight must be impacted anal gland night! Dr. Blue on The Vet Life had to deal with them too. 🤢

All those barn kittens were adorbs. My cat Sigurd is a black Manx (from a rescue group), but he has no tail at all, just a bump.

Edited by LittleIggy
  • Love 1

West Nile can show after infection for up to 14 days, and encephalitis is the worst form, and in humans about 1 in 150 get that.     I wonder if the farm received a shipment of something, that has mosquitoes in it or some other way?   I'm sure the state Health Department was involved, since West Nile is closely tracked.      

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 1

Oh my, the deer farmers playing vet have no clue what they're doing. 

That kitten looked horrible!  What a rough start in life.  Like Dr. Emily and the rescuer, I was glad to see him make a fuss.  I'm annoyed we didn't get an update.

I cried along with King's owners; like Dr. Emily said, they come in thinking they're just dealing with a sprain or something, and soon find out their dog has cancer that effectively cannot be treated.  It was unequivocally the right decision to euthanize then rather than try pain meds/steroids to see if they could get him feeling well - if it worked, it would probably be weeks rather than months, and it probably wouldn't have worked, because his quality of life was already pretty bad; he was just too far behind the 8 ball.  The way the girl's leg started shaking when she found out really got to me, and then when she just buried her face in his fur and cried as they gave the shot I had no choice but to cry along with her.

Poor Phoebe being dragged in and out for her check-ups; if she wasn't walking at home, either - poor thing!  It seems horrible to only splint a compound fracture, but if goats don't do well with anesthesia, I guess surgical repair wouldn't even be possible?  I'm glad they finally made good progress, and hope she made a full recovery.

The owner of the Yorkie with seizures, Owen, looks familiar; we have seen her as a client before, haven't we?  I was surprised to hear Dr. Pol say he was borderline diabetic; given the day he'd had - five seizures! - the elevated blood glucose was more likely a stress response (if he has an infection, that can also raise the blood sugar; there are causes other than diabetes).

Dr. Sharkey cuddling Tia, the dog who ate a sock, upon putting her in the cage after surgery was cute. 

Dr. Emily's daughter looks a lot like her.  I hope she asked the clients if they minded before bringing her in the exam rooms with her, but assuming she did, I like how the girl wanted to see the gross stuff.  "Am I going to say 'Ew'?" was funny.  As were Dr. Emily's total mom half-listening responses to her series of questions.

• Love 3

I burst into tears over King, too. I’ve been there. 😢 I like the lit candle and the sign.

I wish there had been an update on the kitten too.

Doc getting Diane to come in and pet the huge bunny was cute! 

Witnessing your pet go though a seizure for the first time is so scary. Aemon Targaryen’s seizures have been well controlled by the phenobarbital, but the mail order compounding pharmacy messed up his last order so he missed several doses. A couple of days ago he had a bad seizure, preceded by bizarre behavior. Aemon is okay now.

• Love 1

I only watched little bits and pieces because it’s now football season, so:

- Dr. Pol as a local celebrity is amusing and endearing, like competing in a bowling tournament against a mini-horse

- Do I need to rant again about buying a puppy from a breeder, especially with no vaccination records (and then waiting three days after symptoms present to seek veterinary attention)?  Please no?  Okay.  But I’m glad the potential for a tragic result continues to be shown, even on this show that normalizes breeders, and I’m sorry Blue wasn’t among the lucky ones who can recover from the avoidable viral infection that is parvo

- Biting a chainsaw and walking away with some chipped teeth is pretty impressive

- I don’t know how you think your cat has gone blind for a week before taking him in, but I’m glad Louie (who seems to have never had a dental, given the color of his teeth) was given a good prognosis

- The bad tooth cat is zaftig, so he may be given too much to eat when his teeth allow, or that may just be his natural state; he's certainly cute running around and then falling over for snuggles

• Love 2

Poor little puppy. 😢

My cat Aemon Targaryen was born blind so he knows no difference. I hope Louie transitions well. Poor fella must have been confused.

Dr. Pol’s delight in Charlie the mini horse is so cute. I liked seeing Charlie and the other mini horse visit the assisted living place. 💕

I liked the pig farmer. He was so patient and understanding with Lola the mama pig. Brave, too, as was Dr. Nicole. Those piglets were so cute! Liked their little sun room!

Edited by LittleIggy
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

Poor little puppy. 😢

My cat Aemon Targaryen was born blind so he knows no difference. I hope Louie transitions well. Poor fella must have been confused.

Dr. Pol’s delight in Charlie the mini horse is so cute. I liked seeing Charlie and the other mini horse visit the assisted living place. 💕

I liked the pig farmer. He was so patient and understanding with Lola the mama pig. Brave, too, as was Dr. Nicole. Those piglets were so cute! Liked their little sun room!

Edited by LittleIggy
Sorry for this double post.

I think we saw some tension in Emily, who is very stoic but clearly objected to being ordered on a farm call in unusually cold weather ("I was told to come here" in an annoyed voice). She complained that she could not feel her hand and arm after she finished the work. Maybe part of her reason for leaving the practice?

• Love 1

I think she left a mixed practice (large and small animal) for a small animal practice with many more vets.    That means no more emergency coverage constantly, don't have to travel many miles a day, and she can have more family time.    With five vets, especially since two of them are newer, the emergency load must have been tremendous, and the Pol clinic have farm calls for many miles around.    I bet it was mostly for a better work/family balance, and less emergency coverage.   Also, large animal practice is dangerous.   I've wondered how Dr. Pol and Dr. Brenda managed for so long with just three vets (there apparently was another off camera vet when the show started).  

I'll miss Emily, but I hope that she, and her family will love where they moved to.   

• Love 6

Dr. Emily was my favorite, so I'm sorry she left.  However, I agree she most likely wanted less time in the field (literally) and more time with her family.  So far, I don't find the newest vet, Nicole, particularly interesting or watchable.  Maybe that will change, but right now I fast forward through most of her scenes.

On 8/3/2019 at 10:01 PM, Bastet said:

But I guess their insulating properties are like that of a Thermos - able to retain heat in cold weather and cool in hot weather. 

This made me laugh so hard! Thank you: I needed that!

I liked the big, bearded guy who (with his family) had the two cats, one rescued from the roadside. I love seeing big guys who love cats. Hope the kitties are doing well.

I can understand if farm calls in that kind of weather were a reason for Dr. Emily moving to Virginia. Her bio on the website of the clinic she now works at mentions her working at a practice in MI but doesn’t mention that she was on TIDP. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, LittleIggy said:

I liked the big, bearded guy who (with his family) had the two cats, one rescued from the roadside. I love seeing big guys who love cats. Hope the kitties are doing well.

I had this episode just on in the background, so missed a lot of details (including what was wrong with the sickly kitty who tested negative for FeLV), but I loved the shot of him checking out with the two cats to his chest, and the sick kitty having her paw draped over his shoulder.  I'm often taken aback - given what's typical, in fact required, in my area - by how many people just hold their pets rather than properly restrain them, but in this case I simply found that cat's gesture adorable.

The puppy who tangled with a car and escaped with a minor fracture also had a really cute face draped over the owner's shoulder as they all headed for the car with the promise of relaxing with treats for a couple of weeks.

• Love 3

So glad Atlas got better. He looked so forlorn laying there with his swollen legs. 

I used to have a Bengal. The vet techs at the vet clinic said Sashi was the sweetest natured Bengal they had ever worked with. She was so beautiful with huge green eyes and gold tipped fur.

Fred the tiny horse was adorbs! I think Atlas was bigger than him!

Polly the therapy dog was gorgeous. The uni I teach at brings in therapy dogs at finals time. Great idea.

• Love 2

They showed the rerun yesterday when the two older grandchildren helped out when they were short handed, and it was so cute.  Especially the grandson going on farm calls.      I'm so glad Atlas is going to be fine. 

I love the preview for next week, and I can't wait to see the show.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2