Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E28: Forgot About Dre

druzy
  • Start Topic

Briana asks an ex to take care of her after her plastic surgery but Javi isn’t happy.

Leah and Kailyn meet up for a podcast.

Jenelle spends one-on-one time with Jace at therapy.

Aubree and Cole go off to another Father/Daughter dance.

• Love 8
34 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Why does it seem like Aubree's school has 57 "Father/Daughter" dances per year?

Why is Javi even on the show, let alone having his name in the episode description? 

Right?! I mean damn, do they have a dance every month? 

• Love 8

LMAO! The title put me in the mood for Rap, Weed and Oh shit make snacks kinda mood.

They tend to film certain times a year for them. For example, we almost always see Halloween and Bentleys Birthday.  

Anything Javi makes me stabby. I will return to my first statement. 

• Love 21
12 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

Jace will have a cup of sugar and cup of caffeine.  Is he going to Barb for her to deal with aftermath of that or what?

OMG I cringed when she ordered that for him! Also, was he eating a T-bone?

• Love 18
2 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Why wasn't the title of this episode "Thirsty" instead of last week? Because Javi is MAD THIRSTY! Anywhere the camera is that's where he's sure to show up.

He's insufferable isn't he? For once I was actually #TeamBriana. Go away Javi!!

• Love 14
1 minute ago, luvbadtv said:

Poor Jace - he can't even go to therapy without having his mom drill him about it on camera.  Sort of defeats the purpose.  Janelle seemed so awkward interacting with him.

Seemed more like a friend or maybe a sister.  Definitely not like mom/son.  Janelle sounded just like Barb when she said "Multi tasking mahm."  

The podcast seems dreadfully boring.  

• Love 17
1 minute ago, Cherry Cola said:

Seemed more like a friend or maybe a sister.  Definitely not like mom/son.  Janelle sounded just like Barb when she said "Multi tasking mahm."  

The podcast seems dreadfully boring.  

I did enjoy how right after Jenelle said that, they cut to Barb's house.

While they still need to cut Jenelle loose, the absence of Lurch made her scenes 10x easier on the ole' BP.

Kail's podcast is painful.

This year's father/daughter dance was was so excit....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. 

• Love 21

Anyone sleeping with Kail is gross to me.

Leah and Chelsea are fine.

Briana is stupid but I might be the only one on here that likes her family dynamic. It’s nice to see them accepting Devoin back in. Maybe I’m just being wishy washy.

Jenelle’s brother! WHAAAT. He seems slow, maybe it's a side effect of medication.  

Ever since I saw (and was horrified by) Jenelle’s episode of 16 and pregnant, I’ve been blown away by her lack of maternal instinct. I think therapy with her and Jace is a great and necessary thing. That kid will need a lot of therapy, hopefully not just one on one with his birth mother. I think the show ending will benefit Jace that most. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, SuzyLee said:

Sweet little Aubree is the best part of this show.  I wish her nothing but sparkly unicorns, fluffy newborn kittens, and chocolate chip cookies that are still warm from the oven. 

Agreed.  I might be looking too closely at stuff, but I think the editors put Aubree’s gymnastics moves, which weren’t really that graceful, in slo-mo - to be kind.  Cuz she’s so sweet.  

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Why wasn't the title of this episode "Thirsty" instead of last week? Because Javi is MAD THIRSTY! Anywhere the camera is that's where he's sure to show up.

Yes, and apparently Jace was thirsty, too.

• Love 18

How very nice that Jace has to go to therapy to get any one-on-one time with his mom.  If I remember correctly it's one of the 'pros' that Jenelle was droning on about, while Jace wanted to talk about anything but.  It's disgusting the way his privacy is violated in this way.  Same with Gracie.  The fact that a kid is even in therapy should be on a need-to-know basis.  Ugh. 

• Love 17
(edited)

Behind the scenes snapshot

I’m not entirely positive it’s from Tonight’s episode but I went ahead and threw it in here just in case. 
Edited by Mkay
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, Linny said:

I worry so much about Jace and the other kids growing up in this pro-gun environment, because I have little faith that David institutes proper usage or safe storage of his weapons. It's bad enough thinking about David hurting the kids with his fists, but the possibility of one of the kids accidentally hurting themselves or someone else with a gun is all too real and scary.

NPR had a segment this Saturday about guns, and they discussed how most parents would worry about having their kids visit a friend if they knew there were guns in the friend's house...but...surprisingly, a child is 100(!) times more likely to die from visiting a house with a swimming pool than a house with guns.  

The first thing that I thought about was Jeanelle and her pool - I had no idea that there were so many drowning deaths.  

Last week, the videos that she posted with Kaiser just in water wings and End Table with no flotation device, at all, when poolside, made me so uncomfortable...and that was before I heard the grim statistics.

(I don't disagree with Linney's comment, at all - David would fall into the bottom 1% of gun owners, with respect to safe practices, based on the videos we've seen).

Those poor kids.

• Love 16

Man, I just saw a tweet that said something about Jenelle and the gun in the car while driving with Jace, and got my hopes up that it was the attempted kidnapping that required her to follow a man home with a gun pulled. I mean, he wasn't kidnapping her correctly so it was nice of her to help him out and all. Since it's not being mentioned here, I'm guessing it was fake news trying to get me to click on it. Booooo

4 hours ago, woodscommaelle said:

I don't mean to snark on someone we don't even know (have we met him before?) but what's Collin's deal?

The timelines of these shows run so far behind real-time, unless they don't, and they are rarely linear, so I'm not positive if what I'm about to say was happening when this was filmed. Also, he did make an appearance once in the earlier seasons when he went with Barb to check out Jenelle's new house or something.

Colin has schizophrenia and was living in a group home. The medications he was taking to help control his symptoms changed and he ended up relapsing(? not sure if that is the word) with his mental health destabilizing (?really not trying to be offensive, I don't know the right words). He started using drugs, ran away from the group home, ended up back in the hospital to stabilize on the meds, and was staying with Barb while waiting to get back into another assisted living/group home type place. It played out on social media. It's happened three or four times that I'm aware of but think he only had to stay with Barb for short periods after. He does seem to visit with her and Jace a lot, though, and she's taken Colin on vacation with her and Jace before.

• Love 23
7 hours ago, luvbadtv said:

I wonder.  He was not playing the reality TV game properly with Barb.  She was trying to make her case that Janelle has changed, but he kept adding outing them for being crazy (remember when we buried that rat?).

Were we surprised that was his go-to childhood memory with Janelle?

It seemed to me like he was trying to make a case for himself to stay with/ live with Barb.

• Love 6

What was with the photographer and the glam make up for a podcast with Kail and friends? The rude co-host asking if Leah and Jeremy were in love at their wedding and then Kail answering for her. Poor Leah looked so uncomfortable. And Kail complaining about how long it's been since she went on vacation!!! She lives on vacation. She spends more time on vacation then she does at home. 

Janelle looked and sounded psychotic. Unpopular opinion but I really don't think Uncle Collin living with Jace and Barbara is a good idea.  He has enough instability in his life. 

Chelsea had a cute family. 

Bri is fast forward material. 

• Love 14
10 hours ago, TexasGal said:

OMG, Briana’s mom kissing her like that is so totally normal....ewh.

Thanks. I think I had successfully blocked that out until now. 

9 hours ago, blueorchid said:

Briana is stupid but I might be the only one on here that likes her family dynamic. It’s nice to see them accepting Devoin back in. Maybe I’m just being wishy washy.

They're only accepting Devoid back in because they have bigger fish to fry right now. Javi is currently in the hottest seat, having just ended things with Briana and talking about it on Kail's podcast. Luis is next in line, because he's the father of the youngest baby. Devoid wins by default. It won't last. 

• Love 18
(edited)
23 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Javi is young. He only has one kid. He's in good shape. He has a good job. If he stopped acting like such a whack-a-do, he could find someone better than Briana. 

Devoid is NUTS to offer to stay at the Coven's house over night. Even for one night. I'd be surprised if he made it out alive. 

Well, he's already knocked someone else up, so there goes that!

Devoid has to make a TM appearance to collect some coins, so his feigning care about what actually goes on with Nova is perfect timing.

I was actually thinking Kailyn was going to dig around Javi's place when he was gone, and apparently that thought crossss her mind. I'll bet lunch that she actually did rummage through his stuff. We all know that if Javi did something like that to Kailyn, she would completely go Hulk Smash. I wonder wear Soapy was. 

Edited by zenme
  • Love 16
(edited)

Kail: I haven't been on vacation since Lux was born, and he's about to be one at the end of the summer.

Bitch, you were saying this in February. Lil Soapy is six months old. STFU.

(I distinctly remember Kail and Leah's Hawaii trip because they got there the day after I left, and that was at the end of February).

Edited by DudeLeaveMeAlone
Kail's statement wasn't correct the first time.
  • Love 20
(edited)
10 hours ago, elsie said:

Is it mandated somewhere that in each and every episode, an adult in poor Aubree's life has to ask her if she is excited?

None of these idiots knows how to have a conversation. If we took a shot every time one of these brain dead mannequins said "are you excited?" we'd die of alcohol poisoning. How about tossing in a "you must be looking forward to it" or a "this should be fun" or a "have you ever done this before?" or a "what do you like most about it?"  or even "how are you feeling about this?" or anything that's not "are you excited?" Jesus Christ. 

7 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Thanks. I think I had successfully blocked that out until now. 

They're only accepting Devoid back in because they have bigger fish to fry right now. Javi is currently in the hottest seat, having just ended things with Briana and talking about it on Kail's podcast. Luis is next in line, because he's the father of the youngest baby. Devoid wins by default. It won't last. 

Brianna and the coven are all taking a page out of Kail's book. Who's in? Who's out? They play all these losers like its some dumb game. One's in favor, one's out of favor, one's potential boy toy of the hour, but just to get under the skin of one of the others. They move them around like checkers.

Kail is so dreadful. She's such a pushy, graceless, trashy skank. Her podcasts are so dull, yet cringeworthy in their trashiness. You can get away with being vulgar if you're witty. Kail would not know wit if it bit her on the ankle. Never have I seen anyone so completely lacking in humor.

Javi. Classic stalker. "You're not going to hug me, I came all this way!" Fuck off Javi. Brianna owes you nothing. You made the decision to chase down to Miami. Now you look the fool. Hahahahahaha.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 19
1 hour ago, zenme said:

I was actually thinking Kailyn was going to dig around Javi's place when he was gone, and apparently that thought crossss her mind. I'll bet lunch that she actually did rummage through his stuff. We all know that if Javi did something like that to Kailyn, she would completely go Hulk Smash. I wonder wear Soapy was. 

I had the same thoughts. Why else would Kail volunteer to go to Javi's to watch Lincoln, instead of making Javi bring the kid TO her?

• Love 13
12 hours ago, kimchiarancini said:

OMG I cringed when she ordered that for him! Also, was he eating a T-bone?

My nephews around that age love to order steak too but that plate was FULL of food! And then you could tell he barely ate any of it.  So now I think Jenelle told him to order that (or ordered for him) with the plan to take it home to David since it was obviously a free meal. 

• Love 13
3 hours ago, mscav said:

What was with the photographer and the glam make up for a podcast with Kail and friends? The rude co-host asking if Leah and Jeremy were in love at their wedding and then Kail answering for her. Poor Leah looked so uncomfortable. And Kail complaining about how long it's been since she went on vacation!!! She lives on vacation. She spends more time on vacation then she does at home. 

Janelle looked and sounded psychotic. Unpopular opinion but I really don't think Uncle Collin living with Jace and Barbara is a good idea.  He has enough instability in his life. 

Chelsea had a cute family. 

Bri is fast forward material. 

So true about Kail and her podcast....she set Leah up and sandbagged her. Leah told her about her hook up with Jeremy then Kail asks her on the podcast if they had hooked up or want to....wow...what a great friend. She used her dinner date with Leah as "research" for her podcast. I feel sorry for Leah...she seems a little naive and too trusting. Kail is no friend to you Leah. She totally set up the call from Jeremy to the podcast. Kail has no ethical or moral compass whatsoever...deceive and use your friends, cheat on your boyfriends/husbands/girlfriends, hook up with your ex husbands...nothing seems to be off limits for her. And oh...boo hoo you haven't had a vacation since your last baby was born a year ago...boo hoo hoo. Didn't she take a vacation to Puerto Rico before the baby was born? Since the Hawaii vacation that MTV probably paid for she's been on least two more. I'm sorry, this girl nauseates me...

• Love 24