Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E14: Dating Wishes and Cabaret Dreams

• Start Topic

39 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

Poor Ramona, my little trash panda eating caviar out of the dumpster....

But honestly, they need something to talk about since Luann needs her rehab so Ramona throwing a fit will have to do....

With Luann gone, the Bethenny/Carole feud will be THE major topic this reunion! LOL

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Damn, just read in today’s Newsday Luann WONT be at the reunion, as she’s back in REHAB.  Bummer.

53 minutes ago, FozzyBear said:

Huh. I wonder what happened? Or was she looking for an excuse to skip the reunion.

I think rehab is the perfect excuse for Luann to skip the reunion and avoid any questions about the children's lawsuit against her. She's trying to save face.

• Love 6
(edited)
4 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Ramona Is going to be pissed with her placement!

4 hours ago, Rap541 said:

Poor Ramona, my little trash panda eating caviar out of the dumpster....

But honestly, they need something to talk about since Luann needs her rehab so Ramona throwing a fit will have to do....

Ramona has no one to blame but herself.   

I think the last time she had the #1 seat next to Andy was a few years ago when she nodded off.   

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 5
(edited)

I was really pretty board this episode. They had really bring it hard tomorrow.  Come on Ladies! Turn it up. Just wondering if they did any last minute edits to future episodes. Cuz that now, would be interesting.  

Edited by FairyDusted
That 2nd sentence is fucked up but you get the idea
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, Quita said:

I think rehab is the perfect excuse for Luann to skip the reunion and avoid any questions about the children's lawsuit against her. She's trying to save face.

I think that's exactly what this is. It was only a few weeks ago that there was all this refutation that she was drinking at a Pride event, so if that is to be believed, then there would be (in my mind at least) no need for her to check back into rehab. Because, you know, LuAnn has claimed that she's good now and refreshed and yada yada yada.

However, this news breaking that her ex-husband and her kids are suing her over money and trusts? There would be no way to avoid questions about it. So to "rehab" (which LuAnn was making seem like a staycation anyway) she goes!

• Love 5
(edited)
On 7/11/2018 at 10:29 PM, ChitChat said:

I was bored with this episode.  I fast forwarded a lot of it.  From Ramona's awkward flirting to Bethenny's non-stop talking, if I were a man I would've jumped up and ran from them in about 30 seconds!  As I have said before, I don't dislike Bethenny, but I find her to be exhausting to listen to.   And there's no way in hell I'm going to make myself listen to 'Money can't buy you cla-ass' for the umpteenth time!  

Ramona’s “flirting” is painful to watch. She is so pleased with herself. She states the obvious and acts like she is profound or that she’s incredibly witty. Then she “laughs.”  I don’t even know what to compare that laugh to. A donkey braying played back at high speed? Balloons rubbing against balloons? A dodo bird choking? Trapped dolphins? And she brags about herself constantly. And generally just talks about herself a LOT. She may maintain eye contact and touch her conquest playfully, but that doesn’t compensate for her dorkitude. 

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 7
On 7/17/2018 at 1:57 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Beth put her eggs in the wrong basket. They should seat Beth and Sonja on a love seat and seat everyone else on a long sofa. 

Ramoaner on the outside?  Did she get demoted?  She’s not gonna like that.

• Love 2
(edited)
11 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

So obvious.  Bethenny & Carole in the hot seats.  

They're the VIP seats.

Bethenny and Carole will have to carry the reunion.   TInsley is a dud; Ramona has nothing to offer; Sonja is wacky and Dorinda is a drunk.    

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 3
Just now, Gem 10 said:

When did Carole get promoted?  Lol.  Oh, that’s right, Luann is in rehab.

LOL Right

Bethenny and Carole are Andy's favorites.

• Love 1
On 7/11/2018 at 9:38 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Again, Tinsley inherited an ass load of money.  It's not a crime.

eta - Sorry, I know ^this is bitchy.  Forgive.

I read her alcoholic father blew most of the family money by the time he died.  And even if Tinsley did inherit what was left, you don’t stay wealthy for long unless you’re careful.  

• Love 2