Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E14: Dating Wishes and Cabaret Dreams

• Start Topic

Luann prepares for her upcoming cabaret show; Bethenny creates a dating profile for Sonja; Tinsley moves into her new penthouse, without Scott's help; the women attend a speed-dating event; the ladies decide to go on a trip to Cartegena, Colombia.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, mwell345 said:

still waiting to hear what Carole is so busy with...other than her Bravo blog and Twitter.

Didn't she say she was "busy being busy?"

• Love 8
(edited)
14 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Carole is acting like a giddy school girl because Adam sent her flowers.  She’s alive again.  Get that Keurig going.

More like Cher Horowitz sent herself some shit. Carole is worse than a 16 year old....oh look! A dating invitation!!! She looked about 1000 years younger when she had longer hair, this is just not a good look for her, she looks kind of awful unless it’s up. 

Edited by JD5166
  • Love 18
2 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

More like Cher Horowitz sent herself some shit. Carole is worse than a 16 year old....oh look! A dating invitation!!! She looked abou 1000 years younger when she had linger hair, this is just not a good look for her, she looks kind of awful unless it’s up. 

That’s why her and Tinsley are perfect for each other - both act like high school girls.  Tinsley clothing in the oven, and Carole mooning over Adam.

• Love 16
Just now, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Wasn’t Bethenny developing a dating app at the time this was filmed? Hmmm...

Was she?  I thought it looked like an app that I’ve been on since October, I have had a total of 3 matches - 1 in a different city, 1 who immediately unmatched me (nice) and 1 who never responded when I initiated a conversation.  I guess I need a quirkier description of myself.

• Love 10

Uh Luann? People, places and things...stay away from people that drink, places that serve drinks

And you're going to do an evening Cabaret Show where they will be serving alcoholic drinks to the customers - which is where the majority of the revenue comes from?

• Love 12

So Tinsley flops down on her daybed in her massive closet and says “she has finally made it”.  Exactly what has she done to finally make it??  I am trying to keep liking her, but she is making it so hard!

• Love 18
1 minute ago, soccermom17 said:

So Tinsley flops down on her daybed in her massive closet and says “she has finally made it”.  Exactly what has she done to finally make it??  I am trying to keep liking her, but she is making it so hard!

And she’s living in a 30K a month penthouse! Which just boggles my mind. I don’t think doing couponcabin commercials pays that much. Is Mommy paying her rent? I’d have more respect for her if she actually had a job. 

• Love 19
3 minutes ago, soccermom17 said:

She was just mocking herself I think.

• Love 11

I’m trying to wrap my head around what Carol speed dating would look like.

30 seconds of coversation followed by a toke, some chips, a nap and then on to the next?

The mind reels....

• Love 20
Just now, QuinnM said:

Oh so glad I’ve got this on tivo because I need to watch Ramona flirt on rewind.  It will be like smoking weed.

That's when "Super Phony" Ramona comes out to play; MEN! ;-)

• Love 8