Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Jaded

ADA Peter Stone: Mothership Legacy Kid

11 hours ago, ChristiKRN said:

What is with SVU committing character assassination with their regular ADAs? Stone; Cabot became something of a vigilante for victims of domestic violence; and what they did to Barba was especially egregious as he progressively became a shell of his former self.  Hopefully, the cycle has been broken because I could not handle that happening to Carisi.  

I don’t know why SVU likes to trash their ADA’s - what happened to Barba and Stone was atrocious - they destroyed Barba over the course of a couple of seasons, neutering his personality and turning him into a Benson Bot, and they managed to destroy Stone all in one episode, all for St Olivia as well. And yeah Cabot had become a borderline vigilante. If they ruin Carisi I will lose it, I don’t think they will since he’s well liked but then again I never thought they would do what they did to Barba or Stone either. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Xeliou66 said:

I don’t know why SVU likes to trash their ADA’s - what happened to Barba and Stone was atrocious - they destroyed Barba over the course of a couple of seasons, neutering his personality and turning him into a Benson Bot, and they managed to destroy Stone all in one episode, all for St Olivia as well. And yeah Cabot had become a borderline vigilante. If they ruin Carisi I will lose it, I don’t think they will since he’s well liked but then again I never thought they would do what they did to Barba or Stone either. 

Well, let’s hope that Carisi doesn’t take any cues from Barba and Stone, both of whom he liked and looked up to professionally.  I could see him throwing himself on the sword for Rollins for some God-forsaken reason. And Barba was wildly popular with SVU fans.   

Edited by ChristiKRN
  • Like 1

Haven't watch any of this season.

But heard about what happened to Tucker.

Such a waste of a  well aged Silver Fox.

Also that Carisi is still hung up on Rollins.

SMDH.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Picture It. Sicily said:

Trashing ADA goes all the way back to Casey Novak 

Oh yes, I forgot to mention Novak’s exit in season 9. That means all 4 of their main ADA’s - Cabot, Novak, Barba and Stone, have all been thrown under the bus to one degree or another. Pathetic. If Carisi joins that list I will be beyond furious.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Xeliou66 said:

Oh yes, I forgot to mention Novak’s exit in season 9. That means all 4 of their main ADA’s - Cabot, Novak, Barba and Stone, have all been thrown under the bus to one degree or another. Pathetic. If Carisi joins that list I will be beyond furious.

Well, @Xeliou66, for all our talk of poor ADA Ron Carver never getting a real exit on CI, looking at all of this together, maybe that was for the best. 😛

• Laugh 2